Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

biksa

Escaping the bondage didn't save her

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Leggy Terra Mizu is walking to her car wearing her shiny red belted raincoat. She gets in and discovers her car won't start. Terra pops the hood and gets out to check under the hood. Meanwhile I sneak into the backseat swiping her phone charger from her console. Terra closes the hood and gets back into the car. I swing the charger cord over her head and pull it tightly against her throat pinning her to the headrest. She kicks and gasps struggling for air but soon she is out. The busty girl wakes up in a strange house. Her raincoat was removed and she is bound tightly on the floor. She's hogtied and cleave gagged. Terra struggles against the binds and manages to maneuver the knots and they slowly unravel. Free from all restraints she finds her raincoat and puts it back on. Frightened Terra rushes to the door and tries to leave but the door is locked with a key. She looks around and searches the area for the key but isn't able to find one. She finds a cellphone and sits down wit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Escaping the bondage didn't save her

biksa

Nataly Gold - Slut throat fuck

Studio: Unchained Perversions
Cast: Nataly Gold
Genres: BDSM, Extreme, DeepThroat, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Puke, Blowjob

Andy discovers during his birthday party that his girlfriend is a slut. she betrays him. He asks his friends to help him to punish her. So they make her drink a lot, before to leave Andy alone with her in their house. Andy takes advantage on her, drunk, and ties her with a rope to the bed, blindfolded and with a tape on her mouth. Then he leaves the apartment. When he comes back few hours later, he finds her awaked. So he faces her, asking for some explanations. She doesn't answer anything, cause is clear she is feeling guilty. Andy tells her he is going not to treat her like his girlfriend anymore, but as a slut. SLUT is even written on her body, with red lipstick.
Andy compels her ti suck his dick deepthroat. He merciless fucks her throat, stuffing his dick all the way down, pushing her face and nose on his tummy. She has gag reflex, with a huge amount of saliva. But he doesn't care about it: she is filthy like a whore, so that's what she deserves. He continues fucking brutally her.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3897kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download Nataly Gold - Slut throat fuck

biksa

Bdsm Most Popular Tilly McReese Made To Reach A Vacation Orgasm!

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ExposedBondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Whoa! This gorgeous brunette lady, Tilly McReese, was visiting Las Vegas from Ireland and ended up in my sights...and my ropes! I snatched her, took her to an abandoned home, and did my thing with her! She came to and was quite afraid, which is natural. But, her Irish temper came into play and she got...

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Tilly McReese Made To Reach A Vacation Orgasm!

biksa

Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Graias

Ethiopia is known by its famous coffee, but indeed there is another pleasurable concept there: Torture of Loyalty. In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

biksa

Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

biksa

Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities - Marina Angel & Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marina Angel & Esmi Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, All Sex

Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities - Marina Angel & Esmi Lee

biksa

Femdom24 - Nasty Natascha 16 Videos

All videos are lesbian domination themed, no sex acts. Contains : fire play, burning, biting, nipple biting, humiliation, verbal humiliation, hair pulling, breath play, breath control,
face slapping, spanking, tickle torture, plastic bag, whipping, pussy whipping, belly.punching etc.

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 256.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Femdom24 - Nasty Natascha 16 Videos

biksa

Made to perform kinky orgasm show with carissa

Yet again blonde busty gorgeous Carissa Montgomery gets herself in a jam at the night club. She over spent her tab and the management was furious. Of course she calls me to bail her out. Of course she thought her big boobs would be enough to erase her tab, but this time it didn't work. Geeez!!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 87.2 MB

Download Made to perform kinky orgasm show with carissa

biksa

Lucy Lauren wants to try chastity gear

Lucy Lauren is a kinky girl from the UK who wrote me an interesting email. I checked her out on Twitter and yes, she IS super kinky and submissive. Good!
Of course, I flew her over to Holland as soon as I could to get her into some chastity gear. When girls want to try it this much, I don't want to make them wait! Lucy turned out to be a lovely bubbly girl who is very openminded. I collared her as soon as she arrived and she did not even comment on it! Seems she is used to wearing a locked collar.
The chastity belt was new to her, she was so intrigued! I thought a Carrara would be a great belt for her, elegant and comfortable, and super secure! Lucy admired the belt and wasted no time to take off her dress and her underwear. She wanted to get locked up!
I explained how the belt worked, and Lucy managed to lock herself into it, it was a very nice and tight fit! She just loved it! I also showed her a chastity bra, which was even more intriguing to her, as she had never seen one befor.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14316kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.6 MB

Download Lucy Lauren wants to try chastity gear

biksa

Two burly thugs broke in to rob us

The two masked thugs Jim Hunter & Tony Gotcuffs raid the house for a burglary. They have JJ Plush who is dressed for bed in her basement and they are tying her up crushing her elbows tightly together so that her big tits jut out of her lace lingerie. JJ struggles to get away but these two strong brutes hold her down to rope her up. The two criminals thought that JJ and I were rich since we drive around in fancy cars all dressed up. Tony demands to know where the safe is but JJ insists there is no safe, we have no cash, only credit.... The other thug hears a noise upstairs and he returns with her petite Italian MILF roommate and starts to tie me up in my leopard print satin pajamas. We aren't telling these guys what they want to hear so we are soon gagged- JJ is gagged with a huge pair of panties and a tight electrical tape wrap around and they gag me with panties and duct tape. The two bastards put me in a brutal elbow together hogtie and voluptuous JJ is bound in a very tight strappa.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Two burly thugs broke in to rob us

biksa

Cunty boss stripped, gagged & tied up

My new boss Terra Mizu calls me in expecting her report. I've been so busy that I didn't get around to finishing it. Terra rides me telling me I'm too old for the job. I tell the uppity bitch that all the secretaries are tired of her attitude and we all despise her. She demands that I sit down and while she's informing me that I'm fired I grab her in a tight choke hold. The long leggy woman struggles and tries to pry my arm off, but soon she is out. I seize the opportunity to remove her clothing leaving the bitch in just her skimpy thong. Terra's head bobs and weaves as I bind her arms together behind her back crushing her elbows together tightly. I push her down to the floor and stuff a bandana into her big mouth wrapping her pretty face with layers and layers of bandage gagging her. I keep tying her up adding more and more rope taking pleasure in putting a nice tight crotch rope on her. I finish the big tit bitch up in a hogtie making sure to grope and fondle her bound bod.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps

File size: 594.3 MB

Download Cunty boss stripped, gagged & tied up

biksa

Latina gold digger bound by his momma

My son has been dating curvy Latina Enchantress Sahrye and I am convinced she's not good enough for him. She's been fucking and sucking him while draining his wallet and I intend to put a stop to it. I go to her house to confront her and she waltzes in wearing a skimmpy girdle with her big ass exposed. I advise her to stick to her own kind and leave my son ... After all, we are Italian and clearly she's not. She laughs in my face stating that she's Italian by injection. I pull my piece and demand that she sit down and stuff a huge bandana into her big loud mouth. She pushes the bandana into her mouth and I toss her some microfoam tape demanding that she wrap her pretty face with it until she's effectively gagged and silent. As soon as she finishes with the self gagging I grab her arms behind her back and quickly rope them up. I add a tight crotch rope and I can feel that her slutty pussy is soaking wet. Sexy Sahrye pushes her bound body into me and I can tell she's mocking me beneath .

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13352kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Latina gold digger bound by his momma

biksa

Elizabeth Andrews - Office webcam show just for you

The Boss had asked me to provide some entertainment for some potential customers who lived out of the country. Mr. Big Boss wanted to give them something to wet their appetite. I would be the appetizer that showed them the perks of working with our company. I sat up my webcam in one of the lounges. My hair was down and I was wearing a tight blue blouse and a silver skirt that was so tight you could see the outline of my thong. The Boss gave me a few notes about our potential clients and I went to work.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 869.9 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Office webcam show just for you

biksa

Holly Heart Strictly Restrained And Anally Fucked By Bbc!

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Anal Bondage Fucking, Anal Sex, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blue Eyes, Box Tie, Deep Throat, Double Penetration, Drool, Interracial, Long Hair, Shaved, Smeared Makeup

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we follow that up with a DP, Holly loses her mind. And who can blame her?
We fuck until we have had our fill. Our drained and well fucked pet is left twitching on the bed, reduced to a sticky bag of holes. Quick, did someone get the number of the cock truck that just hit her?

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart Strictly Restrained And Anally Fucked By Bbc!

biksa

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 586.3 MB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

biksa

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

biksa

A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Kiki is exhausted and slumped over in the chair, her slutty used-up pussy on display for everyone to see. She thinks she's finished, but obviously she hasn't learned her lesson. Alebeard can't help but punish Kiki with her flashing her cunt at him like that! So it's over his knee for the hardest, most painful spanking she's ever endured. The paddle brings shrieks out our sweet girl that we didn't think possible, and begging for mercy and forgiveness is absolutely heartbreaking. Or it would be were not so damn hot. And when the paddle finally disappears, after leaving her bottom a mass of bruises and welts, Kiki heaves a sigh of relief. But it's short-lived as Alebeard's hand begins to spank her sore cheeks into a fiery agony that leaves her screaming and crying incoherently! I think our poor little slut has learned her lesson.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

biksa

Yasmine spreader bar predicament

With playmate Yasmine, it's always fun to try out new ideas. She usually has no idea what we are going to do, and she always ends up in a tricky situation. This time, we use three spreader bars in a very innovative configuration. One goes between her wrists, and the other two cross from her wrists to her ankles. Now Yasmine can only push herself up on her hands, but she can't move at all! Very strange, but it works! Try it at home!

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14579kbps

File size: 490.9 MB

Download Yasmine spreader bar predicament

biksa

Bondage Images by Chromebinder Penny

Here's a quick Penny video for you all. Penny had never been tape bound before so I wanted to check that off the bondage bucket list. She was nervous about it so I didn't do nearly as much as I've done to people in the past. But that turned out to be interesting in a way. Penny's hands where taped into tight balls and bound in front of her. Then I told her to get out. Spoilers: She couldn't. Penny tried twisting her taped wrists free: Nope. She tried to rub the gag off her mouth: Nope. She tried to pick the tape off her ankles: Nope! Just a bit of bondage had her pretty stuck. Just another reminder that it really doesn't take much to render someone helpless. Anything beyond is just for show. Next time, I'll tape her up for show...

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 491.1 MB

Download Bondage Images by Chromebinder Penny

biksa

Two hogtied in a burglary gone bad

I wake up to find two bumbling burglars in my house attempting to rob me and it is apparent the man is a total idiot and his woman Genevieve is completely in charge. She demands that he tie me up and he binds my wrists together behind my back. When Genevieve goes off to find the safe I make a play for Ray telling him we can fuck if he lets me go. He says he needs to make it look good for his partner in crime so he binds my ankles. I promise him a great time and rub my ass up against his cock. He pulls down my panties to gag me but is too stupid to realize my ankles are bound. Instead he stuffs a rag into my mouth and wraps my face with layers of elastic. I struggle on the floor watching as Genevieve comes back and continues to insult him. Finally he does what I told him to do grabbing her roughly and tying her up. He binds her arms behind her back, gags her then puts her in a hogtie. I think he's going to untie me but he decides he doesn't want either of us so he cranks my e.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

File size: 378.6 MB

Download Two hogtied in a burglary gone bad

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩