Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Hot Womens Love Deep Fisting And Dildo Toys (FilesMonster)

Nuarus

Antonia Sainz and Ari Rosi

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to fist her frantically, Ari masturbates and enjoys one of the most powerful orgasms we have seen for a while!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Ari Rosi

Nuarus

Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Nuarus

Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her whole hand into her pussy then speeds up. While Antonia is concentrating on fisting, Jessica masturbates and enjoys a lesbian play orgasm!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Nuarus

Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker - Tainted Love

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker
Genres: Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

Not only are Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker coworkers, they're also secret lesbian lovers. No one from the office knows about their hidden relationship. Their biggest secret? They love fisting! Watch Antonia fist Julia's wet stretched out bare pussy!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 674.0 MB

Download Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker - Tainted Love

Nuarus

Antonia Sainz & Elena Vega - Lena's Initiation

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Elena Vega
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Pretty brunette Elena Vega has tried lesbian sex before, but there is a specific thing she would like to try. Busty Antonia Sainz will teach her how to properly fist a wet pussy!

Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Antonia Sainz & Elena Vega - Lena's Initiation

Nuarus

Antonia Sainz & Chrissy Fox - More Fisting Please

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox

We have the perfect matchup for you this week on Fister Twister when blonde meets brunette as Chrissy Fox takes the challenge from Antonia Sainz. These busty babes rub each others hot bodies with their hands as Chrissy sits on a chair and Antonia opens her legs to get to Chrissy's pussy. While these gorgeous babes kiss, Antonia starts to play with Chrissy's pussy and lets her taste herself as she licks Antonia's fingers. She slides a couple of fingers into her hole and fingers Chrissy before using a metal speculum to gape her apart a little more. Antonia is working her way up to the grand finale and stretches Chrissy's pussy as much as she can. As Chrissy stands with one leg up on the chair, Antonia slides a massive dildo into her pussy frantically. Chrissy licks it clean and pushes it between her tits! These fisting lesbians soon get to it as Chrissy bends over the chair. Antonia slides her whole hand up Chrissy's pussy and fist fucks her easily. They change positions and as Chrissy sits back on the chair she masturbates really quickly while her pussy is fist fucked, enjoying a shuddering orgasm and passing the challenge with flying colours!

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6267kbps

File size: 986.9 MB

Download Antonia Sainz & Chrissy Fox - More Fisting Please

Nuarus

Anna Ray, Lucia Denvile - Bad influence

Cast: Anna Ray (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Naughty Lucia Denvile gets her hands on a new hot blonde to play with in today's Fister Twister Challenge. Anna Ray looks pretty innocent and she is certainly in for an eye opener! Before the action starts, Lucia treats us to a naked dance and then turns around a chair to reveal her cute blonde girlfriend! She starts to rub her pussy with her hands and then inserts a couple of fingers into her oiled up honeypot. Using a metal speculum, Lucia pinches Anna's nipples then rubs the metal against her pussy before inserting it and using it to gape her pussy apart. When Anna's pussy is nice and wet, Lucia frantically fucks her with a monster sized dildo while Anna enjoys masturbating at the same time. Anna then turns over into the doggystyle position on the chair and Lucia starts her fist fuck fun. She slides her hand in slowly to start then easily speeds up! Anna changes positions and settles on riding Lucia's fist before she pulls out and sits on Lucia, kissing her passionately while Lucia makes her orgasm by rubbing her pussy seriously fast! Anna looks like she enjoyed her first time fisting experience immensely!

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7024kbps

Download Anna Ray, Lucia Denvile - Bad influence

Nuarus

Anie Darling and Tera Link

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anie Darling and Tera Link

Nuarus

Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!

Download Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Nuarus

Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)

Download Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Nuarus

Angel, Victoria Pure Fast fisting orgasm

Cast: Angel (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Angel, Victoria Pure Fast fisting orgasm

Nuarus

Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's moist hand and then climbs on top to ride her fist. Finally Angel sits on the back of the leather sofa and while Victoria rubs her own pussy with one hand, she fist fucks Angel's with the other while Angel masturbates to orgasm!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

Download Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

Nuarus

Angel Piaff and Francesca Dicaprio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Angel Piaff and Francesca Dicaprio
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbo

Angel Piaff is one of the most stunning blonde babes you will ever see. Watch her take her own fist inside her pussy along with many big dildos. She even gets her friend Niki to join and they both sex each other with some of the biggest dildos ever!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download Angel Piaff and Francesca Dicaprio

Nuarus

Angel & Victoria Pure - Fast Fisting Orgasm

Cast: Angel, Victoria Pure

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Angel & Victoria Pure - Fast Fisting Orgasm

Nuarus

Anal Whores Fist Ass Till Wrist

Genres: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gaping, Girl Girl

Hardcore anal fisting (ourselves and each other) with MV star DollFaceMonica.

Duration: 35:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7744kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Anal Whores Fist Ass Till Wrist

Nuarus

Anal Inferno

Release Year: 2007
Genres: fisting, masturbation, dildo, toys, shocking penetration, blowjob, fetish, anal, oral, all sex

Hello! I am Abbraxa and I welcome you as a guest in my personal playroom. I live on a wonderful riverfront on the south shore of Montreal's island. My little river leads to a large lake where I enjoy boating, swimming sun tanning and sex on the beach. I'm 5'5" tall and my measurements are: 36"-26"-36", 120lbs
It was early in high school that I discovered that my appetite for sex was much larger than the average girl. I guess that's why so many of the boys would hang around with me Needless to say, I took advantage of the situation and had some fun! After I graduated from college at L'Ecole des beaux arts de Montreal, my appetite for sex seemed to grow stronger and stronger.
After working as a creative designer in a small movie house for some time, I quit and got myself a job at one of the numerous strip tease bars in the city. I soon realized that I had a natural skill at this new and exciting profession. Talented at dancing and teasing, it did not take long before I ended on the biggest strip tease stage in the city. After many years of dancing, I got bored, and started to look for something new and exciting, something to push me to the next level.
That is how I discovered the Net! I finally found a place where I can share my appetite for sex with all of the men in the world. Now I can have this great time with whomever I please, with no holds barred. And as you will discover, I will just do everything, if not anything to make you cum over and over, again and again.
No professional models are hired here, I still bring you fresh faces and butts, exclusive amateurs with no experience and a lot of enthusiasm. Exactly what you want to see, real sex act mostly taped in real time to let you see real girls having real fun... that's what the amateur world is all about. I deliver it with quality and taste.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Anal Inferno

Nuarus

Anal Gaping

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Sexy and kinky Teens Goldie and Jane Anal Gapes extreme toys and dildo games!

Duration: 32:32
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1792kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 473.2 MB

Download Anal Gaping

Nuarus

Anal Fisting With Cute Linda Sweet

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand back out again, Linda shows her big hole as it stays wide open for Vinna to continue fisting! Lesbian fisting porn at its best!

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Anal Fisting With Cute Linda Sweet

Nuarus

Anal fisting her ruined

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Hotkinkyjo sefl anal fisting her ruined anus hole and prolapse action.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7955kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 510.9 MB

Download Anal fisting her ruined

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩