Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

~INCEST| Big Secret of Our Family(18+)~

belialxxxx

Incest Mama Fiona - Passionate Reunion

This is the compressed version ripped from her OF. Video is available on her MV at a higher bitrate.

Description from ManyVids: You have been gone for a very long deployment and I cannot WAIT to see you! I am in a flurry of excitement and as soon as you come home, all these feelings we left undiscussed came flooding back. I go into "Mom mode" and just compliment you all over, curious and wanting to hear about everything you've been up to. Eventually the excitement calms down and we are left with the elephant in the room - everything that happened before you left for deployment. Well, you are surprised to find that your mom has actually been thinking about all that just as much as you have been! We really should have discussed it but... well, here we are. And I think both of us are very, very eager to discuss it now... both verbally and physically. Did you miss your mother as much as I missed you????..... ************tags: mom son, m/s taboo, passionate, passion, sensual, sexy, taboo fantasy, brunette, curly hair, mommy son, dirty talking, POV, pov sex, scenario, roleplay

Name: Incest Mama Fiona - Passionate Reunion
Format: mp4
Size: 738.34 MB
Video:
Resolution:1080x1920
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:16:44

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Mama Fiona - Passionate Reunion.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Mama Fiona - Pov Fucking My Son

This is the compressed version ripped from her OF. Video is available on her MV at a higher bitrate.

Description from ManyVids: Oh my GOD I've been SO HORNY for you hunny! Good lord all I've wanted to do is fuck you. Fuck my own son. I know its terrible but god I just really crave your cock. I crave your cock and I crave pleasuring you: I know it makes me a little different, maybe even a bad mom but:. Nobody has to know except for us. Nobody needs to know that we are fucking each other. You just fill me up so perfectly babe and you make your mother cum SO hard:. Its so naughty and drives me absolutely wild! I don't ever want to give this up: fucking the cock that I made: ************tags: mom son, m/s taboo, passionate, passion, sensual, sexy, taboo fantasy, brunette, curly hair, mommy son, dirty talking, POV, pov sex, scenario, roleplay

Name: Incest Mama Fiona - Pov Fucking My Son
Size: 451.55 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:14

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Mama Fiona - POV Fucking My Son.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Mama Fiona - Sensually Fucking Your Big Sister

Description : THIS IS A SERIOUSLY HOTT AND SENSUAL VIDEO. JESUS I WAS SOOOO TURNED ON!!!!! I'M TURNED ON NOW WATCHING IT BACK!!!!! FUCK its so hott. PS. VERY Lightly implied AP. ****************Hey little brother.... I've noticed that you've been kinda curious lately! I just woke up and hear you fapping away in your bedroom, and I, being the horny teen I am... kinda want to show you the ropes. So I sneak into your bedroom and get undressed, pulling you on top of me so I can show you what to do with your penis. I tell you that brothers and sisters ALWAYS play like this... but they all keep it a secret so don't tell anyone. Its hard for you not to explode seeing my nice perky white and pink breasts bouncing so nicely like this... but you're such a good little brother and manage to hold it together while I have my fun. I use your cock and rub my pussy alllllll over it until I cum!!! You keep trying to put it inside me and finally I let you but only just a little....... it DOES feel really nice little brother. FUCK little brother you make me soooo horny... I'm so happy we can play together like this. DON'T TELL MOM AND DAD! ******

..************************** tags: sister, brother, stepbrother, stepsister, joi, jerkoff instructions, jerk off instructions, stepfamily, jeans, titties, breasts, hiding, sneaky, younger brother, younger man older woman, older sister, big nipples, mama fiona, goddess fiona, fiona costello, high waisted jeans, cum instructions, cum countdown, long nails, eyeliner, makeup, big lips, taboo, taboo fantasy

Name: Incest Mama Fiona - Sensually Fucking Your Big Sister
Size: 479.86 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:53

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Mama Fiona - Sensually Fucking Your Big Sister.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Mama Fiona - Weekend At The Lake With Mom

Description from ManyVids: You and I have always loved going on vacations together, haven't we sweetie? This year is no different and the change of scenery is highly welcome! You are just as excited to visit the lake with your mom especially because you know that I've been trying on a whole bunch of bikinis lately, wanting to be outdoors and get some sun. Well its been a while since you've seen a woman up close due to the quarantine and holy HELL... you never noticed how hott your mom was before! Thats kinda fucked up.. but you can't help your massive erection as you notice my titties popping out of my bikini as I'm laying out. I look up and see the tent you're sporting and honestly it's been a while for me too. I'm instantly turned on and I want nothing more than to fuck you... my own son! what have we gotten ourselves into!??!?! *************************** .*******************tags: mom/son, mother/son, stepmom stepson, dirty talk, pov, fucking, kinky, big perky tits, hott mom, milf, curly hair, brunette, natural tits, eyeliner, missionary, fuck mommy, mommy talk, mommy son talk, son on top, whimper, moaning, pretty girl, MILF, roleplay, mommy roleplay, fantasy, taboo fantasy, big lips, lip gloss

Name: Incest Mama Fiona - Weekend At The Lake With Mom
Size: 798.12 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:18:06

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Mama Fiona - Weekend At The Lake With Mom.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Morina - Mom Gives Herself Completely

Solo with mom roleplay, she shows breasts, pussy. Later virtual sex in cowgirl, ends with virtual creampie.

You're a little jealous when you walk in and hear your mom on the phone with one of your friends and it sounds a little too flirty. You know your friends are all hot for your mom. You decide to make it clear exactly what you want from her: and because she loves you, she's willing to give herself completely to you.

Name: Incest Morina - Mom Gives Herself Completely
Size: 117.87 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:17:23

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Morina - Mom Gives Herself Completely.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Ms Luna Baby - Consensual Nonconsent Rpe Fantasy

She describes in great detail how she wants to get raped by someone who breaks into her house. A+ acting from her as usual.
Including dildo fucking.

Name: Incest Ms Luna Baby - Consensual Nonconsent Rpe Fantasy
Size: 228.88 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:51

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Ms Luna Baby - consensual nonconsent rpe fantasy.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Ms Luna Baby - Extreme Ageplay Incest

She talks about getting raped by her daddy while sucking dildo. A+ acting as usual.

The video is low resolution and is a screen recording from a cellphone. Would appreciate a better quality.

Name: Incest Ms Luna Baby - Extreme Ageplay Incest
Size: 76.79 MB
Video:
Resolution:540x1170
Duration: 00:16:07

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Ms Luna Baby - extreme ageplay incest.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Ms Luna Baby - Get Daddy A Raise Ageplay Rapplay

Slutty daughter begs daddy' boss for a raise. Includes dildo fucking, age play and rape play. A+ acting as usual.

Name: Incest Ms Luna Baby - Get Daddy A Raise Ageplay Rapplay
Size: 400.35 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:02

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Ms Luna Baby - Get daddy a raise ageplay rapplay.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Nicolebelle - Lose Your Virginity To Ur Mom

Official Description: This is a super taboo video!
My son has returned from college for the break, and I could tell that something was bothering him. The next two days he was in and out of the house and did not reply to any of my questions, or his fathers on what was going on. I decide to go to my son's bedroom, after some coaxing on my end he finally comes clean about what's been bothering him: his dick is "TOO BIG for the girls at school and that he is still a virgin."I don't believe him and I ask him to show me his cock. And "WOW THAT THING IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!" I am stunned by the sight of his cock! And I start to feel some things and crave for his cock. He asks me what do I think of his cock and if I could help him..

One thing leads to another and before I know it i am helping him...sucking his cock in the beginning before becoming a full passionate sex scene... His father returns from work hears noises in his son's bedroom and stands at the door, watching as their son is fucking his mother. He can't believe it but is enjoying what he is seeing, but he lets his irresistible naughty wife enjoy that massive cock. And it seems that this will not be the last time either..

tags: mommy roleplay, impregnation fantasy, virgin, creampie, cum in mouth, taboo, cuckold husband, blowjob, missionary, doggystyle, big boobs, authority figures, mom and son, dirty talk, moaning

Name: Incest Nicolebelle - Lose Your Virginity To Ur Mom
Size: 3.48 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:30:34

Download from FileJoker

Incest_NicoleBelle - Lose Your Virginity To Ur Mom.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Nicolebelle - Mommy Teaches You About Sexed

Official Description : Mommy teaches you all about Sex Ed-RELAUNCHED

This is a mother/son video.
I am helping my son with his homework, which turns out to be sex-ed. I start talking about the female body and eventually think the best way would be a "hands on" approach. I start getting naked and showing him my body. Show him my breasts and tell him that he used to suck on them as a littleboy. Then show him my pussy and tell him it's where he was born from. I can tell this turns him on and I ask him to get naked since I haven't seen him naked in a long time...
Mmmm how much he's grown since the last time I saw him. I start giving him a blowjob and finish him off.
He cums inside my mouth..
I hope I helped you out son.

Tags: mommy role-play, family, taboo, son, mom, sex education, teaching, ahegao, blowjob, cum in mouth, cum on tits, drool, dirty talk

Name: Incest Nicolebelle - Mommy Teaches You About Sexed
Size: 1.22 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:44

Download from FileJoker

Incest_NicoleBelle - Mommy Teaches You About SexEd.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Penny Barber - Melting Moms Mind

Solo with mom roleplay, she shows breasts, ass and pussy. Uses a dildo to give virtual blowjob, titfuck, virtual sex in cowgirl, ends with virtual creampie, virtual oral creampie, fake cum in her mouth and pussy.
We need to talk, Sweetie. Lately you�ve been spending a lot of time either playing video games or tinkering in the garage and I�m starting to worry about�you made me a present?
Oh, look at this beautiful�is it a necklace? I love it, it says �MOMMY� on it and everything. Let me put it on right now and� � �suddenly the world turns pink and fuzzy. A bolt of pleasure shoots through my body. You know what, sexy? I don�t think you�ve been playing enough video games. Let me go change and set up the living room for you. It�s the least I can do after you made me, like, the BEST present ever!
I bring out your snacks wearing nothing but a pink frilly apron. Well, I didn�t want to get dirty, but if you don�t like it than I do have some other outfits to try on. You watch me strip and try on similarly slutty and servile sets before I tell you to clothes your eyes for the finale: lacy, white, crotchless panties with a lacy, white, cupless top. I can�t help but play with myself while telling you how sorry I am for interrupting you earlier. Mom is gonna to make it up to you EVERY way she knows how!
Your cock practically springs out of your jeans as I start showering it with affection and adoration. It really is a perfect dick, baby. All I can think about right now is how to keep it as hard as possible. It�s like, the more I pleasure you, the better I feel. My eyes cross again and again as I suck you, stroke you, and take your engorges phallus between my big, soft, pillowy titties. You fill my mouth with your cum and I play with your huge load before reminding you this is not where cum goes.
You quickly get hard again and fuck me to several mind melting orgasms before filling my pussy with a nice wet creampie.
Do you have any more collars, sweetie? I think our sexy neighbor would really appreciate one. XOXO

Name: Incest Penny Barber - Melting Moms Mind
Size: 307.51 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:31:57

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Penny Barber - Melting Moms Mind.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Pregnant Kelly - Extra Special Birthday Mommy Taboo

Mom agrees to your birthday gift, you ask to see your mom naked once a day for one week. Mom is resistant but is also thankful you are not asking for the latest video game console and agrees to your request. She enters your room wearing only a towel and is rather nervous and not excited by this idea at all. She drops the towel and exposes herself, you ask her to turn around, to wiggle her ass for you. She refuses grabs her towel and leaves. The next day you come into the bathroom while your mom is showering, you ask her to allow you to watch as she showers. She resists a little but pulls back the shower curtain and finishes her shower, asking you about your plans for the day. When she finishes her shower, she asks you to hand her a towel, but you refuse, wanting a nice close-up view of moms dripping wet body. Other days include watching her get dressed for work and then flashing you under her dress, one days she is cleaning the floor and you ask her to undress and finish her cleaning nude. After the days pass, mom comes into your room and surprises you with a confession. She misses you asking her to undress for you. She confesses how fun it was for her, and she really started enjoying herself. She lifts her sweater exposing her tits and tells you that she would like to continue this arrangement and you can ask her whenever you would like to undress if no one is home. You of course agree, and the next day your mom is again in your room asking if now a good time would be. She is craving that release, and she undresses for you and twerks and shakes her ass for you as you had asked the first day. Eventually all this sexual tension builds to high, and your mom reaches for your cock: she asks if it is okay. Making sure you want this to. She strokes your cock, sucks your cock, rides your cock, lets you fuck her missionary and doggy and you explode deep inside her. Afterwards she briefly speaks to you about your younger brother, and before she can finish her sentence you admit you have been telling him about what has been happening and he wants to be apart of it as well but is to shy to ask. So, the next day mom decides to surprise him, coming into his room casually but completely naked talking to him about the plans for the day.

Name: Incest Pregnant Kelly - Extra Special Birthday Mommy Taboo
Size: 2.4 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:41:59

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Pregnant Kelly - Extra Special Birthday Mommy Taboo.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Sloansmoans Mommy-finds-out

I'm cleaning your room one day and I find your journal... little do I know what I'm about to read. Countless sick fantasies written about bondage, and gang bangs, and impregnation. And what is even more repulsive is that they all involve ME. You watch me get used by all your friends and you always finish me off with a creampie. I'm sickened by this and I can't believe you could possibly have those thoughts about me. I'm angry and upset and I start to get a headache as I scold you. You hand me a pill and... next thing I know I wake up naked, with my arms tied over my head. I struggle and beg and plead with you to untie me but my cries are no use. You use me, fuck me, make me beg for your cum and by the end I'm exhausted and worn out. But now... I'm yours. Days later I prove to you that mommy is all yours now by writing my own sick fantasy and by seducing you into fucking me again. I ask to be tied up and call you my dirty boy. My body is all for you now and I prove it by turning into a cum-begging mommy... enjoy me, xo TABOO/MOMMY ROLE PLAY/DIRTY TALK/INTENSE/C*N**C/POV SEX/ARMPIT FETISH/BONDAGE/IMPREGNATION/BREEDING/CREAMPIE/CUM BEGGING/INTENSE/SUBMISSION/SUBMISSIVE MOMMY

Sex Acts:
Incest roleplaying video with dirty talk, son (POV) forces her into sex (CNC) after she exposes him about his journal after the first virtual sex scene there's another one in which she acts submissive and willingly towards her son seducing him for sex, both scenes end with a virtual creampie.

Name: Incest Sloansmoans Mommy-finds-out
Size: 4.79 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:34:07

Download from FileJoker

Incest_sloansmoans_mommy-finds-out.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Tara Tainton - Stroke, Lick, Make That Cum for Your Dirty Step-Mommy

Description:

You've done it again. You're trying-failing-to hide a secret from Step-step-mommy. You've been watching me - behind my back - all this time, and you've been getting harder and harder, more and more stiff, in your pants. Tell me... why are you getting hard watching Step-step-mommy put her makeup on - with my back to you?? Is it my.... ass? Are you getting stiff thinking of your own step-step-mother's ass?! Now, tell me. Have you been doing what I've told you to? Have you been stroking your cock the way I told you to last time? Then, show me. Do it for Step-step-mommy right now... and the licking, and the eating. And if you impress Step-step-mommy... I'm going to eat some too.

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, cleavage, dirty talk, cock tease, ass worship, pantyhose, upskirt, panties, lipstick, legs, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, cum eating instruction, virtual sex, virtual blowjob, cum swallowing ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

(Fan-demanded followup to the oh-so filthy, cum-hungry *step*step-step-mommy experience "Eat, Eat, Eat Your Cum for Your Dirty Step-step-mommy." Experience them together or separately...)

Name: Incest Strokelickmakethatcumforyourdirtymommy
Size: 1002.97 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:51

Download from FileJoker

Incest_StrokeLickMakeThatCumforYourDirtyMommy.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Sydney Harwin - Sisterrr

You interrupt your sister as she is getting changed into something.. sexy. What IS she doing? WHERE is she going? WHO is she going to meet? She asks nicely if you'll go out tonight as she is expecting her "boyfriend", but you know thats not true. You've seen her social media and you are not stupid. Mum and Dad have gone for the weekend and your clever little sister is trying to host a house party without inviting you. You wait to see if she'll be honest, but she doesn't so you tell her you know exactly what she's up to and she doesn't even have a boyfriend anyway and you KNOW that. She comes clean and still, asks if you'll make yourself scarce tonight so she can have her friends round. You agree, but worry about her safety. What if things get out of hand? What if she can't control the situation.. what if BOYS turn up and take advantage? You can't shake the feeling that she might need your help and like a good big brother, you agree to leave her in peace and keep it quiet from your parents, but secretly stay local just in case she calls for any reason.. SURE ENOUGH, around 11pm you get a call from your sister who is in tears. You rush home to see what the problem is (expecting to find the house full of rowdy teenagers) but find just your sister, crying on the sofa with a glass of driink in hand. She runs to you and hugs you, telling you she was so scared. Apparently a fight broke out between two guys and things got out of hand. You did tell her this, you think to yourself. Why does she never listen? It doesn't matter anymore, your here now to look after her. Your just glad some bastard didn't try and take advantage of her whilst she was pissed out of her mind. Your little sister needs protecting and as you sit down with her, you show her exactly what your kinda protection feels like ;)

Uploader's description. A Sydney Harwin POV video. She plays as your sister.
Your younger sis Sydney is at home giving a party but things go out of control so she calls you for help. When you arrive home you find her crying and drinking booze. You give her a hug to console her so she calms down. After a little while you start kissing and then passion overcomes you.
Virtual sex in different positions with your lovely sister.

Name: Incest Sydney Harwin - Sisterrr
Size: 2.77 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:29:29

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Sydney Harwin - Sisterrr.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest Tessa Tryst - Special Treat From Bbw Mommy

Solo with mom roleplay, she teases with cleavage, shows breasts, gives virtual handjob, shows ass, then virtual sex in doggy, ends with virtual creampie.

Hey sweetie... congratulations on your promotion! Mommy is so proud of you. We should celebrate! Since this is a special occasion, Mommy has a special treat for you. I bet you have NO idea what it is!
Well, I've seen the way you look at women... older women... with huge tits. I've seen the way you look at me. And today you're going to get something that you've always wanted...
I unbutton my sweater to reveal a black bra holding up my big BBW tits. Seeing how excited you are, I decide to take them out for you and let you see them. I can't believe how hard you get seeing your own mother's huge breasts!
If you promise not to tell anyone, maybe Mommy can give you a hand. Stroking my son's hard cock turns me on so much that I have to show off more. I've seen you looking at my ass, too, and now I'm going to REALLY show it to you.
Taking off my dress and pulling down my panties gives me another idea. If you promise not to tell anybody, Mommy will let you do what you're thinking about doing right now...
You'll love this if you like: BBW, fat, chubby, MILF, taboo, taboo roleplay, mommy, mom/son, big tits, big ass, all natural, virtual sex, dirty talk, doggy style, implied creampie

Name: Incest Tessa Tryst - Special Treat From Bbw Mommy
Size: 376.28 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:04

Download from FileJoker

Incest_Tessa Tryst - Special Treat From BBW Mommy.mp4
Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

belialxxxx

Incest_Cory Chase, Britt James (Photos With Daddy)

Scene One: Mom the photographerMom just got fired from her job. To make ends meet she decides to become a professional photographer. She has a client who needs some photos and who better than her own daughter to be the willing subject. As they take photos they become more and more sensual. Britt's body working perfectly for her mom's camera. She's in her bra looking into the camera with no shame at all.Just then dad walks in to an awkward situation. �??Can I use you for some photos?�?? Cory asks. It starts slow but Cory knows what kinds of photos her client wants. Britt takes off her pants and has her daddy hold her. Cory telling him to touch his daughter's big ass. He's never felt so embarrassed in his whole life. When Cory asks Britt to take off the rest of her clothes, it goes to far for dad and he puts a stop to the whole thing.Scene Two: Just the tipThe client loved the buxom babe Britt. Mom dresses her up in a tight bikini and takes some photos. The money is just too good and she convinces her husband to pose with their naked daughter. He has so many problems with this but he would rather it be him than some guy off the street.Cory is getting so turned on by this. Forcing her husband to act sexually with his daughter. Cupping Britt's large tits and shamefully pulling down her tight panties. They even pose with the tip of his cock in his daughter's mouth. A part of him hates this and a part of him is excited by it. When Cory suggests just putting it in her pussy for the photo he has already come this far...Both Britt and her father are grossed out and shamed. �??I think the client is going to like these�?? Cory says.Scene Three: Sex for artYou wont believe what Cory got paid for those photos. The client is in love with Britt and the chemistry between her subjects is undeniable. He's ordered a lot of new photos. Cory explains that it won't be wrong and that she's going to be taking the photos of them. It's not sex, it's art.Nervously dad does as he's told. Touching his daughter's big tits and wet pussy. They don't want to do this but they know they have to for Cory's business and all the money she's making. Britt takes out her father's cock and sucks it. Dad spreads his daughter's legs and licks her wet pussy. They put on faces for the camera and try to fake it. But soon they're not faking anymore. Dad fucking his young slutty daughter around the living room. He even gets off on the fact that his wife is watching him, taking photos of him, telling him what to do. The best photo of all is a big cum shot all over his daughter's innocent face.Scene Four: Mom is goneThe photos are done and mom has made a career for herself. But Britt can't stop thinking about her dad. A line has been crossed that can never be taken back. She lusts for him day and night. When her mom leaves for a photo shoot Britt puts on her sexiest lingerie and walks into her parents bedroom with her dad sleeping soundly.She wakes him up and asks him to fuck her. Sleepily he looks at his hot daughter and a feeling rushes through him. She presses her big tits against his face and begs him to fuck her. Lost in lust he pushes her down on the bed and pulls her lingerie out of the way. Her fresh young pussy tastes so good and Britt moans at the feeling of her daddy's tongue. Shaking and licking her lips in anticipation. She's never done anything like this before and she is completely lost to her dad's hard dick inside her, fucking her silly. Her big tits bounce and her pussy tightens as she makes him cum all over her ready face. She loves the taste of her daddy's cum and wants it every day from now on.***Britt James is the Actual Daughter of Andi James!!!***

Date: 11 07 2018
Genre: cumshot, blowjob, cunnilingus, facial, voyeur, big natural tits, missionary, cum swallow, brunette
Cast: Cory Chase, Britt James

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 01:08:58
Resolution: 1280x720

Click the link below for download:

Cory_Chase_Britt_James.mp4

Cory_Chase_Britt_James.mp4

belialxxxx

Incest_Cory Chase - Sleepwalking Mom thinks I am Dad - Vol. 1

Scene One: Mom is in my bedEveryone knows that mom has a sleepwalking problem. They've all been told to just let her go back to bed and not to wake her or else she will have night terrors. One early morning Cory's son wakes up to her voice. �??I'm so horny�?? he hears and he feels her hand on him, pulling at his underwear. With her eyes half closed she puts his cock into her mouth.She must think I'm dad, he says to himself as his mom takes control. Getting on top of him and putting him inside of her he can't believe what's happening. She doesn�?Tt seem to understand she's fucking her son. He lets out a mommy accidentally as she fucks him and in her half asleep state it makes her gush. She fucks him every way on the bed until he shoots his dirty hot load all over her stomach.Scene Two: Brushing my teethHe can't wrap his mind around what happened. His mom sleepwalking into his room and fucking him for what seems like hours. Milking the cum out of him with her tight warm pussy. He looks in the mirror as he brushes his teeth in a stunned state.Just then he feels his mom's warm lips around him again. He looks down and there she is, sleepwalking and sucking his cock. �??What the fuck!�?? He gasps as she holds him tight and doesn�?Tt let go. Stroking and sucking him into her mouth completely unaware of what she's doing. He can't escape until she swallows his cum like a good wife.Scene Three: Mom has SexomniaThat day the son goes to talk to his dad. He doesn�?Tt know how to say it but his mom's sleepwalking is out of control. Dad explains that mom's sleepwalking is different than others, she has Sexomnia. �??So if you see her masturbating or walking around the house naked just don't wake her�?? He tells his son. Leave her alone and let her do her thing or she could get stuck like that forever. Cory walks in the kitchen completely unaware of what she's been doing.That afternoon Cory is napping on the living room couch when her hand slides down her tight shorts. As she masturbates her foot rests on her son's crotch and he can't get away. In a daze she crawls across the couch and sucks on the big cock in front of her. Fucking her son and taking his big load all over her face. She curls back up on the couch and he sits there wondering how long he will have to endure his mother's sleep lust.Scene Four: Mom loves two cocksCory's been so tired lately. She doesn�?Tt understand why she needs to sleep all the time. It's almost as if she hasn't really been sleeping at all. She takes another nap while she waits for the laundry to finish up.Just then her son walks in to check on her. He needs her now as much as she needs him. Stroking his dick to the sight of her. She reaches over and pulls him into her inviting mouth. They fuck, him not caring anymore that it's his mom. Only loving how she makes him feel.As he plows into her his dad walks into the room. He looks at him with fear and shame until he realizes that dad's not mad at him. He whips out his dick and shoves it into her mouth as she's fucked. �??I love when you call me mommy�?? Cory says half asleep, worshiping two hard dicks taking her from both ends. Moaning and cumming she has the threesome of a lifetime. Jerking two big loads all over her face and swallowing the cum. �??Double the cum and double the fun�?? She giggles. It's the best mother's day present ever.* * * * * *

Genre: Incest, Father, Facial, Family, DP, Son, Double Penetration, 3P, Threesome, Mother, MILF
Cast: Cory Chase

FileSize: 988.9 MB
Duration: 01:04:49

Cory_Chase__Sleepwalking_Mom_thinks_I_am_Dad__Vol._1.mp4

Cory_Chase_Sleepwalking_Mom_thinks_I_am_Dad_Vol._1.mp4

belialxxxx

Incest_Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase (Mom Takes me to a Fetish Convention / Part 4: Mom Brings Up a Friend)

My mom was down at the convention and she met a new friend there! Her friend is another blonde MILF who is wearing a black, latex bra and matching skirt. She lifts her skirt up and I can clearly see that she doesn't have any panties on underneath! My mom is wearing a red top that exposes her big tits with a matching red skirt. My mom tells me that this new friend of hers is a present for me, since I have been such a good boy all week! "I'm Cory, by the way," my mom's new friend tells me. My mom starts to make out with her new friend and Cory reaches out and grabs my cock. I get a little nervous at first, but I can feel my cock getting hard in my pants. Cory spreads my mom's legs open and she starts to lick her clit. My mom's pussy starts to get really wet. "Show Cory how you fuck mommy!" my mom tells me. I put the tip of my cock inside my mom's pussy, and then I ask Cory if she will kiss my cock before I shove it back in my mom's pussy. Cory watches me fuck my mom's pussy and she seems to love watching us! I ask my mom if I can fuck her in the doggy style position next, so she bends over for me. While I fuck my mom from behind, she starts to eat Cory's pussy out. I want to feel what Cory's pussy feels like next, so Cory lies down on the couch for me. I fuck Cory in the missionary position while my mom sucks on Cory's nipples. Cory flips over in to the doggy style position and my mom spreads Cory's ass open while I fuck her pussy from behind. "That's a good girl! I want you to enjoy my son's cock to the fullest!" my mom tells her. Cory flips back over on to her back and my mom sits on her face while I am fucking Cory. "I'm going to cum all over Cory's face!! I hope you won't be jealous, baby" my mom moans. My mom promises our new friend that they are both going to share my cum! I fuck my mom's pussy until I get close to cumming... Then I pull out and I cum in her mouth and all over her tongue! My mom moves her head over towards Cory's and she kisses her, in order to share the cum with her new friend. "You taste divine!" Cory assures me. I have worked up an appetite; Maybe we can all go get some dinner now...

Genre: cumshot, big ass, incest, pov, threesome, big tits, milf
Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase

FileSize: 545 MB
Duration: 00:24:18

Nikki_Brooks_Cory_Chase._Mom_Takes_me_to_a_Fetish_Convention.mp4

Nikki_Brooks_Cory_Chase._Mom_Takes_me_to_a_Fetish_Convention.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners: