Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Nensy

Vesper Luna.. Pool Lifeguard Bound

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Looking for a cool job for the summer, Vesper applies at the local swimming pool to be a lifeguard. She is given a red Speedo swimsuit, some shiny tights, and a whistle. She is told to go into the locker room and change into the outfit. She looks suspiciously at the tights and wonders why they are part of the uniform, but she pulls them on and slips into the suit without mentioning it. She is lead into a back maintenance room told to wait. This is all very strange. A man shows up and introduces himself and says that he will be training her to be a lifeguard. Her first lesson will be seeing how she deals with physical stress and fatigue while standing for hours in the hot sun. He grabs some rope and begins tying her up tightly. She questions the necessity of the rope, but he reassures her its all part of the training. After she is all tied, he grabs a leather harness looking device with a big red ball attached to it and shoves it in her mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Vesper Luna.. Pool Lifeguard Bound

Nadia Bound Spanked and Flogged Pt 2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

As part 2 of this series picks up, sexy bad girl Nadia is still bound to the bed in a modified spreadeagle with a ballgag securely in place. Her bound ankles are pulled to the corner of the bed and tied to the bed frame to limit her movement. She continues to struggle as she is spanked and flogged on her pantyhose covered ass. Soon though her predicament is enhanced as her nylon covers feet are flogged and tormented as well. This sexy damsel suffers the consequences for being a bad girl. Her feet tenderized and her ass a nice cherry red and on fire, Nadia has no where to go, no escape and no defense against her punishment. Bondage, pantyhose, spanking, gags, flogging and more, this video update is sure to make your day better..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 307.7 MB
Download Nadia Bound Spanked and Flogged Pt 2

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Strait Laced [E0676]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

There are a great number of ways to tie up a girl that loves bondage. You can pull her arms behind her and weld her elbows together. You can tie her hands to her thights. You can tie her in a spread eagle on the ground - or you can tie her as if she has a straitjacket on. Okay, maybe this isn't the first thing you think of, but I have to tell you - you should try it sometime. It's sexy. You can watch her try to pull her hands free and if you push her over on her knees, you can really have a good time... as can she...

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3700kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 670.3 MB
Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Strait Laced [E0676]

Nensy

Hellfire Club Submission: Jayne

As our film begins, we see Jayne a natural redhead with pretty blue eyes, walking down the street in NYC. But, why does the scene look so familiar? Because she's entering the infamous Hellfire Club to kee an SM/BD appointment with the sinister Master Rick Savage.
As Master Savage demands her full and complete obedience we find Jayne bound head to toe with blue rope, with the main rope going from her panty clad pussy to a pulley on the ceiling. With surgical skill Rick cuts the panties away with a sharp utility leaving her pain ridden labia rubbing against the harsh scratchy twine. The twat torment continues with a solid thrashiong using a rubber flogger.
As the camera pans through the Hellfire's famous chain wall, we see our crimson haired victim manacled to a cross. The Master begins a vilolent ass punishment session using a riding crop to redden her well rounded ass cheeks.
In our climatic scene, Jayne is wrapped in heavy metal chains and tied with rope to a jail cell door. Master Savage decorates her tits and nipples with over 30 hairpins, A ball gag in her mouth stifles her screams of agony as he slaps the hairpins off with a flogger. Welcome to the Hellfire club, Jayne.

Duration: 57:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 670.8 MB
Download Hellfire Club Submission: Jayne

RealTimeBondage Dee Cracks 3 Dee Alexxa Bound

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Dee Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Humiliation, Domination

We had said from the start that SD was going to crack so you had to know something was coming. She has been coming apart for a while now, alternating between giggling fits and screams for mercy, but we may have really pushed her off the deep end.

Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 856.9 MB
Download RealTimeBondage Dee Cracks 3 Dee Alexxa Bound

Tit Tie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Tit Tie

Nensy

Bathory Tales - The Invocation of Lust - (2009 Year)

The blonde Leila was expelled from a harem and sold to the dark countess Bathory at the slave market. However, she is very disappointed, because her new possession speaks an unknown language and also seems to feel hardly any suffering or pleasure. The alchemist is invited and consulted, and together they discover the secret: The curse of a jinn weighs on Leila! Leila can only be freed from this spell with particularly painful treatment. And so hardly any torture remains untested in order to finally turn Leila into a sensitive toy of pleasure. Tied to the garrote, she finally has to sweat and suffer over a consecrated fire until her body starts to move!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:01
Video: 576x320, XviD, 799kbps

File size: 698.1 MB
Download Bathory Tales - The Invocation of Lust - (2009 Year)

3 Saftschwanze fur Zuchtstute Zora

I like to do unconventional ties sometimes. Other times, I like to keep to the classics.

Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1159kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.1 MB
Download 3 Saftschwanze fur Zuchtstute Zora

Alice

Alice misbehaved, and now she's gonna get it. Rick hopes that this video will serve as a remind to her of why she needs to behave better.

Duration: 59:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1525kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 716.9 MB
Download Alice

Nensy

Babysitter Bondage Orgasms full length

Liv is a sexy little babysitter who tends to be on the sassy side. So much so that on this particular night of baby sitting I decided she needed some extra payment on top of her normal fee. Dressed in a cute and sexy little dress, pantyhose and heels I tie her to the coffee table. I gag her to keep her moans and groans down. Once tied and helpless i caress her and grope her beautiful and sexy body to the sounds of her protest. I then pull her dress up and pull out my Thunderstick. Liv is subjected to the wonderous power of the Thunderstick as I tease and torment her. She thrust her hips and arches her back to the sounds of her moans as the Thunderstick works its magic extracting and forcing orgasms from her sexy, petite body..

Duration: 15:13

File size: 678.9 MB
Download Babysitter Bondage Orgasms full length

Valentina Bianco - reverse prayer

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Valentina Bianco can do a perfect reverse prayer! She is so talented! Still belted from her last shoot, she gets locked in a thick collar and gagged with a big ballgag. She was waiting for things to come, but she probably already knew. whenever we see her we want to strap her in a very tight position: either elbows together or reverse prayer. Soon, Valentina was tightly strapped and helpless. She struggled, but she knew she was stuck without any hope of escaping. So frustrating!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps

File size: 484.6 MB
Download Valentina Bianco - reverse prayer

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - connected ballgag trouble

I asked Liz and Blondie how much they like each other. 'Very much!', they said. They even started kissing to show me exactly how much. Even with their arms tightly bound in armbinders, they couldn't stop licking and kissing. Well, if they like kissing so much, I have just to way to help them. How about making them kiss PERMANENTLY! As soon as I strapped the double ballgag into Blondie's mouth, Liz knew what was coming and she hates it. Liz has known me a lot longer so she knows things are never easy at FoToRo studios. Strapped in an eternal kiss, drooling and struggling, the duo must work together to kneel down, stand up. Life isn't easy in connected ballgags!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14570kbps

File size: 483.7 MB
Download Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - connected ballgag trouble

Nensy

Sarah Brooke Captured ( Full Length)

Sexy Sarah Brooke had been been avoiding me and giving the cold shoulder to me while in town for a convention. Since Sarah had been goind way out of her way to avoid talking to me the entire week, I decided I would teach her a lesson for her bad behavior. I wait for my opportunity and follow her back to her hotel room where i grab her and hold her captive. Wearing a short skirt,blouse, pantyhose and high heels Sarah finds herself in a tight boxtie sitting on top of a desk, legs spread and her ankles tied to the legs of the desk. A double ring gag keeps her protests to a minimum. Her lucious breast are exposed and she is subjected to breast and nipple punishment. Defenseless against my evil plans, this sexy damsel has to endure as I manhandle her, thump her breasts and nipples and poke them with sharp wooden skewers. After a little preperation and gettting her nipples good and sensitive I add nipple clamps to help add some more pain to Sarah's predicament.Sarah struggles with the nipple clamps she has been adorned with, i decide to up the predicament by tying off her nipple clamps to put even more strain and pain to her nipples. String is tied to the nipple clamps and pulled tight, i tie 1 off to her leg and I tie the other to her big toe so that when she moves her foot or flexes her toe it pulls on the clamp and her nipple. After leaving her this way for a bit, i remove the nipple clamps with a tug and proceed to again poke her now very sensitive nipples with wooden skewers. Eventually I prep her lucious breasts for the tens unit. Electrodes are placed on each breast and secured. Once secured, the electrodes are attached to the tens unit and the power is turned on. Sarah doesn't appear happy with the newest addition to her torment and peril, but that's what she gets for avoiding me all week..

Duration: 23:35

File size: 913.0 MB
Download Sarah Brooke Captured ( Full Length)

Alexandra - super tight elbow strapping!

Alexandra is a brand new model. And when we have a brand new model, we only want to know one thing: can her elbows touch? Turns out Alexandra can do it! She didn't know, and she certainly didn't realize how happy we would be about it. In fact, she had never tried this before. But we strapped her elbows together all the way, super tight. We gagged her and watched her struggle, trying to deal with this extreme position for a while!

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14552kbps

File size: 475.3 MB
Download Alexandra - super tight elbow strapping!

DA Captured

Sexy DA Kobe Lee wasset to prosecute the biggest case of her career. Ufortunately for her, the big mob boss she was prosecuting had other plans. He wants this sexy MILF DA off the case and out of the way. So he sends one of his henchmen to make sure she doesn;t make it to court, ensuring that there is a mistrial.
The sexy DA, dress in her best court attire of skirt, blouse, pantyhose and high heels, finds herself chairbound, gagged and captive in a hotel owned by the mob boss. Her captor waste no time leting hte sexy DA know the plan and her future. His job is to keep her on ice for 48 hours untuil a mistrial is declared. Then, his job is to make sure the DA disappears for good. But until then, she belongs to him for whatever he sees fit to do.
Soon her lovely, luscious and ample breasts are exposed, groped and fondled. The sexy captive tried to struggle and protests, but it is to no avail. After a little time spent groping and fondling those lovely tits, the captor brings out the Thunderstick. His plans for the DA? He is going to extract orgasms from her sexy body.
Applying the Thunderstick to the pantyhose covered pussy of the DA, the mob henchman delights in the struggle of his captive. He knows she is helpless and defenseless and he aims to take full advantage. He continues working the Thunder stick and its powerful vibrations over her pussy, bringing her arousal level to a high. As her clit swells from the arousal and sensations of the Thunderstick, this DA's body soon betrays her as it gives in and orgams are extracted from the beautiful damsel.
Having had his fun with the Thunderstick and pulling orgasms from his sexy captive, the masked captor leaves the DA to ponder her future..

Duration: 15:18

File size: 548.0 MB
Download DA Captured

Nensy

Barefoot Cassandra Helplessly Bound in Cuffs and Straps

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Cassandra slave model, extreme gags and belt bondage ciffed action.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18359kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 711.9 MB
Download Barefoot Cassandra Helplessly Bound in Cuffs and Straps

Rachel Adams Foot Torture 2.0

Rachel Adams and her sexy feet are back for even more pain, punishment and foot torture.
Rachel has very cute, sexy feet. They are also very sensitive. This makes her a prime target for some good, long foot torture. In part 1 this sexy milf finds herself lying on her stomach on the bed. she is wearing a cute little cotton dress and pantyhose. Her hands are tied tightly behind her back. Her cute, sexy nylon clad feet are tied tightly to the log post of the bed frame. A large black ballgag is placed to keep her screams to a minimum. There is no escape. She is completely helpless and defenseless.
The foot torture begins with a little tickling quickly followed by some manhandling & squeezing of her feet. Her sexy, sensitive soles are soon attacked with some bare hand foot slaps. Manhandling and foot slaps continue in an alternating pattern in order to break her feet in and get them a little more sensitive. She struggles as best she can, but her feet are totally vulnerable and there is no defense for her.
Soon I bring out a metal garden spike and use it on her sexy nylon clad soles. This is followed up as I use the pinted in of a wooden garden stake on her soles followed by some harsh slaps on the soles of those cute, sexy, sensitive feet of this beautiful milf.
Rachel struggles, writhes in pain and cries as the punishment and foot torture and handed out. Her cries and music to the ears and lets me enjoy my work. After giving Rachel's feet a pretty good warm up torture, I finish her off with a nipple clamp on some of those cute, sexy toes. This brings the cries and whales to a fever pitch. Just the reaction we were all wanting!
Part 1 finishes up as the nipple clamp is removed from Rachel's toes and she is left to ponder what her fate to come is..

Duration: 12:06

File size: 171.3 MB
Download Rachel Adams Foot Torture 2.0

Bambi - Bambi, Donna

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 33:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 907kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 264.8 MB
Download Bambi - Bambi, Donna

Nensy

Lara Tinelli - squirting HuCow

Cast: Lara Tinelli
Genres: bondage, Sybian, squirt, nipple training machine, metal collar

New HuCow Lara Tinelli is very sensitive in her pierced nipples AND pussy. So milking her on a Sybian is extremely stimulating for her. Her poor brain can not even deal with everything that is going on at once. Lara has been on a Sybian before, and of course it made her orgasm, but the added stimulation of getting milked made her orgasm about 4 times harder!! She nearly destroys the barn and the Sybian when she cums HARD! She squirts lots and lots all over the straw, making a huge mess. We are pretty impressed with these results, but we want liquid from her nipples, not from her pussy. We will have to train her more. And longer. And harder. We are sure you will agree.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Lara Tinelli - squirting HuCow

Training The Maid: Bianca

Have you ever dreamed of having a sexy big titted maid bound and gagged to your sink to do your dishes? When busty Bianca met Master Rick savage, I doubt she anticipated that shed be doing housework. But in his manical manner, the master has her do just that. She is tied up, shown the sink and made to do the dishes. (Not very easy with your hands tied together) And when Bianca misses a spot, obviously the master must severely punish her. While she scrubs, the master spanks and whips until her olive colored cheeks are a bright shade of crimson.
The sight of Biancas big breast hanging over the sink gives Rick an idea. Absolutely! Her breasts and nipples need to be sudsed and scrubbed with a scrubbing sponge. Our big tited latin babe squirms as the coarse scrubber is dragged across her sensitive nipples. The dishes finally finished, Rick can finally get down to the business of some serious breast punishment. First some deep squeezing and pinching to get them warmed up. Then Bianca is soundly tit-flogged with a nasty leather flogger.

Duration: 55:09
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 673.8 MB
Download Training The Maid: Bianca

Tamara - armbinder desperation

Have you ever been stuck in an armbinder for a long time? It's very frustrating! Tamara was strapped in this leather contraption for such a long time, she could only whimper and moan about her situation. You might think that we left her in it too long, but don't worry: it's definitely needed for Tamara's submission training. She needs to learn she can't get out when she wants to. She can only be free when WE allow it.

Duration: 5:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps

File size: 582.6 MB
Download Tamara - armbinder desperation

Nensy

Busty Lady Lyne in the Steel Hobble Dress

Please welcome Lady Lyne! Her beautiful body just demands metal devices! We might have the perfect contraption for her first time here: the Steel Hobble Dress. It is just her size! Lyne's large boobs stick out through the openings and her butt is exposed. This is a very heavy and very restrictive device. You can't sit down, and with your hands locked to the sides, you can't even reach the key that is on the floor, as Lyne soon finds out. Perfect metal bondage struggling!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps

File size: 508.5 MB
Download Busty Lady Lyne in the Steel Hobble Dress

Obey The Kitty (Part 1+2)

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene!

Duration: 34:05
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 6485kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Obey The Kitty (Part 1+2)

Corn Cob Cunt - Sophie Ryan, Master A

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Master A has really gotten into the vibe at the farm and Sophie Ryan is just along for the ride now. He has access to all kinds of toys, but today he has decided to be as authentic as possible. He wants to make her feel dirtier than a few dildos can so he formulates a new plan. He has a bit of his latest harvest left over that he was just going to toss aside, but instead he decides to just stick it in the trash. Without a bin, this little slut will have to do. Having corn and carrots shoved up her cunt is an entirely new sensation, and the fact that it makes her cum proves to both of them that she only cares about having her holes filled.

Duration: 51:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 575.4 MB
Download Corn Cob Cunt - Sophie Ryan, Master A

Nensy

HardTied The Sweetest Kiss part two

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB
Download HardTied The Sweetest Kiss part two

Erotic Planet - Entführt & Versklavt Vol.1 (2006)

Cast: Miss Stella Cruella, Max Meier, Mitstress Mona
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Dieser Film eine wahre Begebenheit! Auf der Jagd nach einem neuen Leib-Sklaven, entführt die Liefestyle-Domina Miss Stella Cruella, einen unbekannten Mann auf offener Straße. Noch im Gebüsch wird der betäubte Max Meier fachgerecht gefesselt und geknebelt, kopfüber aufgeknüpft, genital rasiert und urinal gesäubert. Mit Kollegin Mitstress Mona, einer Lack- und Leder-Zuchmeisterin wird dem labilen Quälmichl anständig eingeheizt. Mit eisernen Fäusten gibt es Mauschellen, bis ein sauberes Autogramm das Gesicht des Sklaven ziert. Nach eingehender TV-Erziehung probieren die strengen Gouvernanten aus, wie viel Schmerz das Opfer ertragen kann. Gnadenlos dreschen sie auf den neuen Lebeigenen ein, bis er sich, grün und blau gehauen, für die Strafe gehorsam bedankt. Kaltlächelnd und erbarmungslos wird Max Meier weiter gedemütigt und abgestraft, bis er bereit ist, über den Sklavenvertrag in die lebenslange Knechtschaft zu gehen. Viel Spaß!

Duration: 1:43:43
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 813kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 696.1 MB
Download Erotic Planet - Entführt & Versklavt Vol.1 (2006)

Rubberdoll

Hard punishment, with brutal assfucking and harsh, soapy face fucking, so that's.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14536kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 924.9 MB
Download Rubberdoll

Nensy

Dakkota Bound and Spanked

My sexy secretary Dakkota is in charge of making all of our travel arrangements. However, of late she has been making alot of mistakes because her mind has been on other things. Her mistake this time was booking the wrong hotel and forgetting to reserve a rental car for the trip. Enough is enough so I decide its time to teach her a lesson and hopefully get her back to doing her job properly. So I take the sexy blond secretary and tie her bent over the back of one of the chairs in the hotel room. Her hands are tied in a way to keep her bent over and her legs and ankles are securely bound to prevent any thought of escape. A ballgag is added to keep her screams muffled. Once she is secure, helpless and defenseless i begin to give this sexy secretary a lesson she won;t soon forget. I spank her with my hand a few times and listen to her muffled grunts. I then raise her skirt up to expose her pantyhose covered ass. I proceed to spank her ass with my hand agaon and then I take a wooden garned stake and spank her pantyhose covered ass with it as well as using it on her long, sexy nylon covered legs. I hope she realizes that this is just the beginning. Watch this sexy milf shimmy her ass as she tried to avoid her punishment for all of her mistakes..

Duration: 7:36

File size: 332.2 MB
Download Dakkota Bound and Spanked

Coxy - butterfly straitjacket

'Here, model this leather jacket please!', we said to Coxy. She thought it was a very weird jacket, with puffy sleeves. But when we zipped up her arms in a butterfly position, she realized it was a bondage item, and a very good one actually. There was no way for Coxy to escape, as she couldn't open the zippers from the inside. We strapped her legs with frogtie straps, and quickly transformed her from fashion model into a bondage pet, crawling on all fours! Perfect!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps

File size: 457.1 MB
Download Coxy - butterfly straitjacket

Dance Night Gone Wrong( full length)

I invited Dakkota over to my suite for a night of fun and somehow she interpreted that as meaning we were going out dancing. She soon found out this was not what i meant by a night of fun. I convince her that we're going to do a little modeling and take some photos because she just looks so amazing. So i snap a few pics of her doing some posing to keep up the charade. It wasn't long though before this sexy MILF found herself tied tight and gagged.
Dakkota is tied tight to a chair, her hands behind her back, her ankles and knees tied and secured as well. Snug rope above and below her breasts as well as rope across her waist line secure her to the chair, preventing any chance of escape.I have some fun as I tickle her,which she hates. Her dress is pulled up to her waist, showing off her sexy long legs in black pantyhose. I end up pulling a stocking over her head and blindfolding her just to make her a little more miserable. I continued to enjoy myself as I took more photos and tickled her some more.
I reposition and retie Dakkota's sexy legs, spreading them and tying off her ankles to the back legs og the chair. Her pantyhsoe covered legs are now spread with a pantyhose hood, ballgag and blindfold in place to keep her quiet and in the dark. She is totally helpless and defenseless to whatever I decide to do. She is a true damsel in distress as she struggles against her bondage.
This sexy MILF showed up dressed sexy and lookig for a night of dancing, but she ended up tied, gagged and helpless and in the dark with a pantyhose hood and blindfold. I continue to tickle her and grope her as well to add to her peril. There's no escape for our sexy MILF turned damsel and i eventually leave her her ponder her fate.
Enjoy this full length version of the dance night series..

Duration: 14:30

File size: 513.4 MB
Download Dance Night Gone Wrong( full length)

Nensy

Cagefucker

Whom you may know as a devotee of extreme anal sex and sadomasochistic.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28859kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Cagefucker

Orgasm Games - Felicity Table

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Orgasm Games
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Fingering, Tattoos

Rip site Orgasm.Games specializing in female orgasms. The number of girls' orgasms is tracked during the video in the second-by-second countdown mode. The models are mostly young and "natural" (there are no ladies with silicone breasts here). Happy viewing!

Duration: 41:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Orgasm Games - Felicity Table

Akira

Chesty Akira's tormentous tit adventure begins in the great outdoors of Brooklyn. On a rooftop, with the Manhattan skyline as a backdrop, the Master publicly exposes her full, natural breasts. After binding and restraining her heaving tits, Rick flogs and punishes them severely.
Akira's agaonizing journey ends in a dungeon where she is tied to a torment board. Her pretty, tear drop titties are probed with ice tongs. While blindfolded her luscious globes are decorated with steel chains and clothes-pins, then given a thorough coating of hot wax.
Ant connoisseur of breast would agree, Akira's pain if our pleasure!

Duration: 57:10
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1503kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 683.5 MB
Download Akira

Nensy

Dirty Feet Must Be Your Priority Slave Girl - UltraHD 2160p

The dirt will remain on the whore's tongue and she will have to eat it.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14666kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Dirty Feet Must Be Your Priority Slave Girl - UltraHD 2160p

Painful Interrogation: Yasmine

Our scenario begins in the eerie interrogation room of the infamous Den of Iniquity dingeon in New York. Master Rick Savage is questioning Yasmine, a statueque ebony beauty about a situation he wants resolved and he wants answers now!!!
Master Savage has Yasmine strip down from her white blouse and plaid skirt to nothing but a blue g string as he binds her to a St. Andrews cross. Her curdling screams are muffled by her ball gag as she is subjected to a viious spanking and flogging session. Yasmine's nubile breasts are probed with ice tongs, then metal clamps adorned with weights are painfully attached to her erect nipples.
Stubborn and uncooperative, our victim is tied to an antique dentist's chair as Masrer Savage torments her luscious black ass cheeks with a leather flogger, a wortenberg wheel and hot candle wax. The fun part is that even though Ricks her and commands her to tell the truth she can't speak because her mouth is sealed with duct tape. Will Yasmine confess? Enjoy the tape and find out!

Duration: 53:49
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps

File size: 647.2 MB
Download Painful Interrogation: Yasmine

Chained

There was much painal to go along with them. And giant pickle insertions.

Duration: 4:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14081kbps

File size: 455.7 MB
Download Chained

Nensy

BondageCafe - Sara Liz - So Sweet [E0660]

Studio: BondageCafe

Blonde bombshell Sara Liz is back for more tight ropes and gags. This time she wanted leather and she got it - from the crazy tight leather corset, or the ballet boots and supple leather gloves, it's all beautiful.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps

File size: 699.4 MB
Download BondageCafe - Sara Liz - So Sweet [E0660]

Hanging Around

Release Year: 2015

Model Cici Rhodes extreme device bondage extreme roped hard action.

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps

File size: 453.8 MB
Download Hanging Around

Bathory Tales - Die Beschw rung der Lust

He will ask a question to pain-seeker girls, and who can't give the right answer.

Duration: 1:42:01
Video: 576x320, XviD, 799kbps

File size: 698.1 MB
Download Bathory Tales - Die Beschw rung der Lust

Nensy

Extreme elbow bondage in Humane Restraints

Mercies beats Lexi's ass with a heavy cup holder, makes her blow him while he paddles.

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps

File size: 454.5 MB
Download Extreme elbow bondage in Humane Restraints

Brianna

In this episode Master Rick Savage introduces Brianna, a petite exotic brunette who is about to become a bound innocent virgin. As Rick applies a neck choker and wrist cuffs to our victim, it is obvious that he is enamored by her well-rounded ass cheeks, which are temporarily covered by skin tight blue jeans. The Master pulls down her jeans to reveal virginal white panties, and the beautiful tushy underneath is trated to a gentle massage, then a severe spanking. Brianna endures clothes pins on her pert natural breasts and a pussy spanking with a wooden ruler, reminiscent of an angry headmaster disciplining a naughty .
In our next scene Brianna is wearing seethrough lingerie and a ball gag as Master Savage experiments with various rope tying techniques. He sadistically enjoys the one using harsh blue cords to tighten painfully around her wet throbbing pussy. The lady is then led around the room with a leather rein while suffering a thourough and vicious lashing.
Finally, our B&D novice is tied nude and spread-eagled toa cold metal table as the Master torments her pussy withan evil looking instrument. As a reward for being a good first time slave Brianna is pleasured to a screaming climaticj orgasm.

Duration: 58:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1527kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 712.2 MB
Download Brianna

Chell part one

This is a severe and intense update made possible by a wonderful masochist.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 924.8 MB
Download Chell part one

Nensy

Latex maid gas mask femdom

Cast: Abigail
Genres: fetish, latex, bondage, breathplay, gas mask

These are stories of bondage and latex lovers. A young, skinny girl just loves such domination over her as immobilization by bondage. Latex clothes hug her figure. The film will be aesthetically pleasing.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8462kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Latex maid gas mask femdom

Barefoot Foursome

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene!

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps

File size: 503.2 MB
Download Barefoot Foursome

The Debt Collector Pt 2

Sexy business woman Dakkota continues to suffer at the hand of her captor. The Debt Collector was sent to track down this lovely damsel in order to make her pay and suffer for not paying her gambling debts. The business woman by day, gambler by night now finds herself in quite a predicament and peril. Having ripped her blouose and tied and gagged her on the bed in her hotel room, the debt collector continues to have his way with the reluctant debtor. Helpless to defend herself, the tall sexy blonde in her business attire of skirt, blouse, pantyhose and high heels is groped, findled, spanked and has her nylon clad feet tormented in various ways. After having his fun with his prey, the masked debt collector pulls a pair of pantyhose over her head and then wraps tape around her eyes. Tied, gagged and now blidfolded, the lovely Dakkota is left to ponder her fate. Join today and enjoy this bondage series with the very lovely and sexy Dakkota Grey.

Duration: 12:53

File size: 570.6 MB
Download The Debt Collector Pt 2

Nensy

Cuff Bondage Ankle

Release Year: 2020

Ankle and Wrist Cuff Bondage Predicament for Blonde Cutie.

Duration: 6:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18528kbps

File size: 861.0 MB
Download Cuff Bondage Ankle

The Ripening

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:43:50
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download The Ripening

Calstar - House Of Frazier Part 4 - The Housemaid

Studio: Calstar

The saga continues... Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. Bob, the owner, still cannot process her credit card and he has no way of getting his money from her. His friend Bob suggests that he put her to work as his housemaid in order to collect his money.

Duration: 49:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 748.1 MB
Download Calstar - House Of Frazier Part 4 - The Housemaid

Nensy

BallTied Frustration for Whitney

While at a convention the lovely and sexy Whitney Morgan let it slip that the one thing that she hates is being put in a Ball Tie because she can't move. She mentioned that being in a Ball Tie is very frustraing for her. Overhearing this, I of course had to put this information to good use. So I followed WHitnet back to her hotel room, grabbed her and promptly placed her into a nice, tight Ball Tie. Wearing her red blouse, black skirt, panythose and heels she is ballgagged to add to the frustration. This sexy damsel was right, ball ties frustrate her and it is very fun and entertaining to watch her frustration. She tried her best to move around and maybe escape, but all she can really do is roll over a time or two. To add to her frustration while helplessl in her strict ball tie i add in a little tickling of her pantyhose clad feet and some groping as well. Needless to say, she was unable to escape and for the most part unable to move and this made for a very frustraiting time for Whitnet, but a very entertaining evening for myself. Jpin today, download and enjoy this latest update with the very loveluy and sexy Whitney Morgan.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13222kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download BallTied Frustration for Whitney

Dina Ket - curious young girl tries nipple clamps

Dina Ket is a super curious teen who loves to experiment with different styles! She is shy, flexible, and she has very large nipples. Time to get out our brand new black clover clamps. They are very harsh, because they are so new. Dina's nipples will have some hard pinching to endure today! To ensure she can't take them off, we strap her slender arms in the tiniest armbinder. Her elbows go together easily! A shiny red gag completes her bondage. Dina is so cute! We want to get her back to try more things soon!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps

File size: 484.9 MB
Download Dina Ket - curious young girl tries nipple clamps

Kaylee

As Extreme Tit Torment #7 begins, Master Rick Savage introduces us to Kaylee, a beautiful, large breasted redhead. She is sensually dressed in purple lingerie and bound head to toe with a rope bra restricting her luscious globes. The master flogs her huge rack mercilessly as drool from the ball gag in her mouth rolls down her chest. As Rick utilizes his favorite toy, the Wortenberg wheel, closeups show the painful pin point scars it causes on Kaylee's tormented tits.
In our next scene, we find our crimson tressed submissive flat on the floor and tied to a chair with abrasive ropes pulled tightly across her swollen pussy lips. Master Savage proceeds to punish her pain-ridden nipples and tormented twat with an electric medical device.
Finally, Kaylee is completely nude and blindfolded as the sadistic Master Rick splashes her scarred breasts with boiling candle wax.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps

File size: 354.5 MB
Download Kaylee

Nensy

The Chair

Master Rob has strapped BDSM sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download The Chair

She Wanted to be a Model Pt 2

Sexy Raven continuyes to find herself in a situation did not expect. Having answered an ad for new models, and having always wanted to get in to modeling, this sexy brunette found herself in bondage and waiting for a buyer from the overseas sex slave underworld. Wearing a body suit and pantyhose under her skirt, Raven has been tied tightly, ballgagged and placed on the couch. Raven struggles on the couch while being manhandled and tickled by her captor. She is then moved to the floor where she is placed in a tight and inexscapable hogtie. Helpess and defenseless in the strict hogtie, Raven is manhandled more and her ample, luscious breast are fondled, all in the backdrop of her protests and struggle. She is eventually left to struggle in the floor as she waits for her buyer to call..

Duration: 10:26

File size: 446.9 MB
Download She Wanted to be a Model Pt 2

Melody

In Bound Asian Beauty 3, Master Rick Savage introduces us to a pretty & demure bondage virgin named Melody. Unlike most oriental girls, she has large well rounded breasts and the Master subjects them toa vicous tit teasing and flogging session. It becomes painfully obvious that it's Melody's first time by the terrifed look on her face, as Rick applies tight restrictive rubber bands around her breasts and clothes-pins to her swollen nipples. Master Savage further humiliates her by shooting rubber bands at her from across the room.
After introducing Melody to the art of Japenese rope tying, Rick manipulates her tormented nipples with ice tongs and spanks her luscious ass cheeks with a jagged wooden paint paddle.
In our final "chilling" scene, Melody, now completely nude, is gagged and tied to a cold metal fire escape in plain view of the NYC streets below.

Duration: 49:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1546kbps

File size: 605.1 MB
Download Melody

Nensy

Dakkota Bound Tickle Torture Pt 2

Sexy blonde submissive Dakkota's night of tickle torture continues as part 2 picks up where part 1 of this series left off. Hands tied tight behind her back, her ankles tied tight and a ballgag in place to keep the noise down, Dakkota is helpless and defenselss wearing only her lingerie and pantyhose. To make it even tougher on her, her ankles are tied down to the bed, limiting her struggling even more. With escape impossible and unable to defend herself, sexy Dakkota is once again subjected to relentless tickle torture. This sexy blond submissive is very ticklish which makes the tickle torture even more fun. She tries her best to endure the relentless torment, her cute laugh muffle by the ballgag. Her struggles so hard and her almost non stop laughter wear this little lady out in the end. She got quite the workout from onslought of tickle torture and I was all too happy to provide this sexy submissive a night of torment with tickle torture she won;t soon forget..

Duration: 10:40

File size: 463.2 MB
Download Dakkota Bound Tickle Torture Pt 2

Dakkota Bound Tickle Torture

Lovely and sexy Dakkota Grey is very ticklish. She also has a very cute laugh. From her ears to the soles of her feet, there are lots of fun, very ticklish areas on this sexy lady's body. With such a submissive, sexy blonde being so ticklish, how can one pass up some bound tickle torture. So Dakkota finds herself dressed only in her lingerie and pantyhose, her hands tied behind her back and her ankles tied nice and tight with a ballgag added to keep the noise down to a dull roar. On the bed and helpless,Dakkota awaits the inevitable. She is not disappointed. Soon this sexy damsel is thrust into relentless tickle torture from head to toe. She laughs, she squirms, she struggles and she tries to breathe in between all the laughter. There's no defense and no escape, all this sexy little blonde can do is laugh,endure and hope that it will end soon. Join today,download or stream and enjoy the first installment of Dakkota's bondage tickle torture series..

Duration: 10:41

File size: 458.6 MB
Download Dakkota Bound Tickle Torture

Dirty Words - Scene 1 - Daisy Duxe and Rob Gadling - Full HD 1080p

"What has Daisy done now? Restrained to a platform, Daisy must watch in a mirror as Rob writes on her body exactly what he thinks of her. When..."

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9564kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 621.0 MB
Download Dirty Words - Scene 1 - Daisy Duxe and Rob Gadling - Full HD 1080p

Nensy

Poor Job Performance Pt 2

Blair continues to pay for her poor job performance as part 2 of this series picks up where part 1 left off. Blair has been captured by a masked man hired by her boss to teach her a lesson and make her pay for her substandard work. Tied sitting on the desk in her hotel room, this sexy business woman is not happy and fights any way she can. She continues to protest through lots of gag talk, even offereing to double her captor's pay if he'll just let her go. Having none if it, the hired gun continues to perform his work on his prey. Helpless and defenseless, the sexy Blair is exposed and tormented by the evil masked man. join today and enjoy this series with the lovely Blair Blouson.

Duration: 8:40

File size: 345.8 MB
Download Poor Job Performance Pt 2

Nadia Bound Spanked and Flogged Full Length

Sexy Nadia was a bad girl and now finds herself bound and in trouble. Nadia has been tied to the bed in a modified spreadeagle. Her arms are pulled and stretched out, secured effectively to each side of the bed. Her ankles are tied tightly together. A ballgag is soon added to keep her as quiet as possible. Having been stripped to just her bra, panties and pantyhose as well as tightly tied and gagged this sexy bad girl is helpless and defenseless to whatever may come.
She is spanked by hand as well as flogged. Her sexy ass is turned a nice cherry red in the process. Her moans are music to the ears as her perky ass is spanked and flogged. She struggles against her bonds, whing and moaning to each stinging lick from my hand or the flogger.
Her legs are then moved to the corner of the bed and secured tightly to the bed frame. Nadia is now effectively secured to the bed at 3 points, making her complately helpless and defenseless. The spanking and flogging continues as Nadia's sexy pantyhose covered ass is tenderized and turned a nice cherry red. But her ass is not the only thing that gets punished. To add to her peril, I also flog those cute, sexy nylon covered feet of hers.
HSe is manhandle a bit and made completely aware that she has been a bad girl. Her punishment handed out, Nadia is left with the thoughts of what will happen if she's bad again..

Duration: 17:58

File size: 579.8 MB
Download Nadia Bound Spanked and Flogged Full Length

Gift of Pain part 4

Nicole offers herself to Master Len, hoping he will enjoy her Gifts of PAIN! This beautiful lifestyle slave is willing to accept extreme torments for her Master's pleasure and yours. In this first episode Nicole experiences clover clamps on her pussy and nipples, with three pound weights added for good measure! She is hung up by a spiked dog collar through her crotch and is whipped hard with a belt. The screams of pain are real, so are her tears.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1509kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 683.8 MB
Download Gift of Pain part 4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩