Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

BrattyFootGirls - Sadie - reprogrammed for my Stinky size 10 soles (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

Sadie Holmes loves getting her big thick stinky size 10 soles into slaves’ faces and making her slaves crave her stink! She wants the smell of her feet to associate with cumming and her favorite way to do that is to make her slaves cum by jerking them off whilst she shoves her sweaty feet straight from her boots right into their faces. She slowly edges her slave, as her toes ripple over his nose. She props her huge soles over his face showing him what he must cum for from now on. She strokes his cock fast then slow, making him ache to cum to that vinegary smell. Sadie is an expert at this and he gives her a big load that she craves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BrattyFootGirls, Sadie, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:BrattyFootGirls_-_Sadie_-_reprogrammed_for_my_Stinky_size_10_soles__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 763 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7898 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

BrattyFootGirls_-_Sadie_-_reprogrammed_for_my_Stinky_size_10_soles__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Vicious Femdom Empire - Orgasms for a Release - Brianna Rose - Pussy Worship

It's been months on end for Mistress Brianna's slave having his cock locked tightly away in chastity with no hope of release.until today! The pain and suffering of chastity frustrations has just been too much for her bitch and she has promised him a way of escaping all that denial. If he can properly give his Mistress the orgasms she demands using only his mouth than he may just have a chance of freedom. Her slave sticks out his tongue and pleases his Mistress's pussy as she rides and grinds on his face while relaxing on her queening throne. As hard as her slave tries to please his Mistress he has no idea any and all effort will never get him out of chastity. She receives the orgasms she desires from her slave's mouth but keeps his cock locked up tightly where it will always stay.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Queening, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Brianna Rose, Cock Cage, Cock Locked, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Oral Servitude

File name:1007BriannaVF_Queening1080_2.mp4
File Size: 773 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1007BriannaVF_Queening1080_2.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - Cucky Claus (1080 HD) - New Year

Santa divorced Mrs. Claus when he made the mistake of falling for the charms of a beautiful young blonde - Goddess Platinum! Poor Santa had no idea what he was in for.

Now Santa is basically Goddess Platinum's personal little cuck bitch. She walks all over him and treats him like absolute garbage. She has "Cucky Claus" so wrapped around her little finger that she literally dates big muscular studs right in front of him- and there is nothing he can do about it!

Goddess Platinum's beautiful niece Amber lives with her at the North Pole. Amber comes home just in time to meet Platinum's new "boytoy", and she joins right in the abuse of "Santa Cuck"!

Pretty soon, it is a regular "family reunion of Alphas", as Goddess Platinum, her muscular stud fucktoy, AND her beautiful niece are all there on the couch, just humiliating and degrading "Cucky Claus" at their feet. She even makes Cucky Clause lick her real man's boots clean.

***(WARNING: Do not watch this clip unless you are OK with extreme degradation of Santa!)***

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Amber, Princess, Platinum, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, New Year, Humiliation, Degradation, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship

File name:CuckyClause1080.mp4
File Size: 984 MB
Duration: 00:16:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CuckyClause1080.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Zephy - Foot Licking After Workout! (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

Obviously, I work my ass off at the gym. So I keep a foot licker at home on his knees; waiting to lick all the foot sweat, foot grime and dirt off the soles of my smelly feet. My loser slave also gives the bottom of my shoes a quick licking and has to smell my damp, reeking socks (that I never wash), haha!! The life of a foot licker!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Licking_After_Workout___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:07:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3626 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Licking_After_Workout___1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Iside - Corporal Retaliation (1080 HD) - Whipping

Today I went for lunch with my female friends and I decided to take with me my slave on a lash, like a puppy. His duty was to stay down, near the table, and eat all our food scraps without using his hands, like a real do. Unfortunately for him, at the end of the meal, the floor was still covered with bits of food that he was not able to pick up with his mouth and eat. It is not the first time that this stupid slave fails to meet my expectations and this time he even made me look like a fool in front of my friends; I'm fed up with his clumsiness and I have decided to give him a lesson he will remember for a long time. I want to whip his back without mercy and he will have to count loud each stroke. Since he didn't finish his meal, now he needs to endure the suffering of my whip. I'm gonna draw a work of art on his back with my whip and I'm not gonna stop until I have finished!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Iside, Mistress, Hard, Brutal, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_Corporal_Retaliation__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3365 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_Corporal_Retaliation__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Iside - Ground Beef (1080 HD) - Caning

A painful punishment for a slave who deserves nothing more than to suffer under my terrible cane blows. First of all because after several reproaches he still continues to be too superficial in tasks he has to do, besides he tends to forget his duty too often. At this point I have no choice but to tie him to the bench and reduce his ass to a mass of minced meat. This slave must receive such a high amount of blows that at some point his ass will be so devastated that it will make any movement difficult. In this way, every time he receives an order, he can easily feel the effects of a terrible punishment and remember how painful the price of disobedience can be!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Iside, Mistress, Caning, Hard, Brutal, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_Ground_Beef__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 245 MB
Duration: 00:12:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2701 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_Ground_Beef__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Thalia - Casualty - Walking Shoes And Foot Worship

I command him to remove my shoes to worship my sweaty feet. He is licking all the sweat of my soles, I was walking for hours. After my feet are clean, he keeps licking for my relaxation, as I book my dates for my fashion shootings of the upcoming week. This disgusting an1mal must be thankful to me that he has the privilege to worship me and he must not forget that I can call the police anytime to send him out of the country.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Thalia, Casualty, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Thalia_-_Casualty_-_Walking_Shoes_And_Foot_Worship.mp4
File Size: 200 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:05:03
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5335 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Thalia_-_Casualty_-_Walking_Shoes_And_Foot_Worship.mp4

newageofx

Trina Starz - BBW bodystocking 69 handjob - Pussy Worship

BBW goddess Trina Starz is the definition of PHAT. Charlie can't resist her in her bodystocking. He gets the honor of not only being smothered with her huge ebony ass but a few minutes in Trina orders Charlie to remove his tighty whiteys so she can play with his cock. How does Charlie get so lucky?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trina Starz, BBW, Fat, Plum, Chubby, Black, Ebony, Bodystockings, Handjob, Blowjob, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Cunnilingus, Interracial, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Trina_Starz_-_BBW_bodystocking_69_handjob.mp4
File Size: 657 MB
Duration: 00:12:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7239 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Trina_Starz_-_BBW_bodystocking_69_handjob.mp4

newageofx

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Ultimate Cock Tease - Part 2 - Whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Cocktease, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, TheEnglishMansion, Cock Whipping, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Ultimate_Cock_Tease_1080_Part2.mp4
File Size: 272 MB
Duration: 00:07:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5096 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ultimate_Cock_Tease_1080_Part2.mp4

newageofx

Cruel Mistresses - Tatjana Is Stronger Than Ever (1080 HD) - Caning

Mistress Tatjana is back and she is stronger and more determined than ever. Her slave trembles from happyness and expectation as well as the fear of being punished by the cruel and forceful mistress. Mistress Tatjana shows him her best with a cane that dances on his bare back, until he is totally out of breath.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tatjana, Tatjana, Mistress, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Tatjana_Is_Stronger_Than_Ever__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 565 MB
Duration: 00:07:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9654 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Tatjana_Is_Stronger_Than_Ever__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Vicious Femdom Empire - Sissy Tongue Bath - Isabelle Deltore - Oral Servitude

Mistress Isabelle loves to own sissy boys as she knows they are much more in-tuned with the female body. Sissies will always work their hardest to please their Mistress as they are never selfish when their cock is made useless by the form of strict chastity. Mistress Isabelle unlocks her sissy from its cage and put's the bitch's whore mouth to use. If her sissy does a proper job and makes his Mistress cum all over his face then a big, fat cock will be waiting to use the bitch boy's fuck-hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Isabelle Deltore, Mistress, Femdom Empire, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Cunnilingus, Queening, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:IsabelleOral.mp4
File Size: 892 MB
Duration: 00:12:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

IsabelleOral.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Huge balls painful milking - Handjob

My slave's balls are extremely big. Maybe it's time to empty them. Especially after the cock whipping (a clip with which will come later), maybe he deserves some pleasure. Not that he could oppose in any way, being wrapped in black saran, with his hands tied up to the ceiling. His very hard cock is almost ready to explode after several touches of My pink stiletto nails. I get him to the brink of orgasm and leave him there, several times. This is fun, but it can be even more fun if I slap his cock when he is most close to orgasm. I can literally hear his disappointment and frustration in those moments. Finally, when he's already desperate and not believing he will be allowed to have an orgasm, I bring him to the edge of orgasm again and cross him over, slapping his cock while it splurts loads of cum in all directions. Now he's had his orgasm, but was it pleasant? I don't really know, but some post-orgasmic cock over-stimulation can never hurt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Big Balls, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Ezada, Sinn

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Huge_balls_painful_milking.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 2862 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Huge_balls_painful_milking.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Kennya, Mistress Ezada Sinn - Spit roasted by Goddesses - Pegging

Your dream has come true, loser, tonight you get to be spit roasted by two Goddesses! My friend, Mistress Ezada can't wait to try you on, We both have hard dicks for you tonight so take it, bitch!

Mistress Kennya and Mistress Ezada Sinn make a slave suck their strapon cocks before bending him over a stool and fucking him in spitroast position. Mistress Kennya then fucks him from behind in doggy position as Ezada continues to verbally humiliate him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kennya, Kennya, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Mistress_Kennya__Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Spit_roasted_by_Goddesses.mp4
File Size: 377 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5683 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Kennya__Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Spit_roasted_by_Goddesses.mp4

newageofx

Kat Turner - Double Hootercide - Teasing

Not what you'd normally see at Hooters. But wouldn't you like to?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teens, Bondage Male, Bondage, TeaseAndThankYou, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Ruined Orgasms

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Kat_Turner_-_Double_Hootercide.mp4
File Size: 949 MB
Duration: 00:21:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5790 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Kat_Turner_-_Double_Hootercide.mp4

newageofx

Morgan, Christina QCCP - Just Push... There? - Teasing

Double vibe torture on this poor, poor boy. And he can't even move or do anything about it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Teens, Young Mistress, Morgan, Christina QCCP, Tease & Denial, Vibrator, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Morgan__Christina_QCCP_-_Just_Push..._There-.mp4
File Size: 81.0 MB
Duration: 00:02:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Morgan__Christina_QCCP_-_Just_Push..._There-.mp4

newageofx

BallbustingWorld - Girls Go Wild! - Nikki Whiplash, Axa - Ballbusting

Nikki and Axa are two of the baddest ballbusting bitches around, and they can't wait to go wild on Nadman's nuts! Suspended from the hoist, Nadman is in a vulnerable predicament and the ladies take great pleasure in kicking, kneeing slapping and squeezing his balls mercilessly so that they can see the pain he is in. Sexy and teasing, the ladies know just how to get the best out of Nadman as they lure him into taking more ballbusting for their pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Nikki Whiplash, Axa, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:bb1422-3000.mp4
File Size: 321 MB
Duration: 00:14:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1422-3000.mp4

newageofx

Femdombeauties - Goddess Lena and Cruel Reell - Double Humiliation

Horny spitting session with two beautiful mean goddesses. The object of desire is fixed and degraded, alternating with the spittoon or ashtray. Occasionally both at the same time. Haha. Snot is from the deepest source. Mmmm yummy. Cigarettes are expressed on his tongue. There are violent slaps and continuous fire of verbal humiliation. Let's see if the slave face is good as a seat. Intense nipple treatment with a mischievous sadistic laugh. Sooo horny.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdombeauties, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Goddess Lena, Cruel Reell, Verbal Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather, Spitting, Human Ashtray, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Nipple Play, Dirty Talk

File name:Femdombeauties_-_Goddess_Lena___Cruel_Reell_-_Double_Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 544 MB
Duration: 00:16:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4532 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdombeauties_-_Goddess_Lena___Cruel_Reell_-_Double_Humiliation.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Ezada Sinn - The test of the heavy whip - Whipping

This is going to be a very long weekend for My slave. I have already tested two whips on him, but compared to the one that I will try now - those were mere toys. This whip that I received from the Queen in OWK, although quite short and not very impressive looking, is the one that makes even hard masochists cry. It's thick and heavy and allows Me to make My slave jump in pain and cry with the lightest swing. A good thing I gagged him, or he would have woken up the whole neighborhood. Yet all the screaming and jumping will not help him, I will only stop when I'm completely satisfied.

This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Ballgagged, Leather, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_The_test_of_the_heavy_whip_.mp4
File Size: 206 MB
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3857 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_The_test_of_the_heavy_whip_.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Iside - The Beam (1080 HD) - Pegging

I put my bitch in position to get his ass pounded by my mighty cock. Obviously he will have to face a position that is far from easy but this makes everything more exciting. After properly preparing my huge black cock I start to force his anus to let him in, in fact I feel his flesh tearing away more and more, it is definitely too long time that my bitch doesn't take cocks of this caliber and therefore everything is extremely painful but I am going to literally break it down so I start to sink my blows in an ever more pressing way to completely exhaust this slut. His asshole is now completely destroyed and he lies on the ground panting with pain !!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, BBC, Big Black Cock, Mistress, Iside, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_The_Beam__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 274 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3784 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_The_Beam__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Sadistic Queens - Stress Balls - Suzanna Maxwell, Miss Mera - CBT

Another amazing scene with the remarkable Miss Suzanna Maxwell, but this time she's brought a friend along; Mistress Mera. Suzanna & Mera are discussing ways to relieve their stress and Miss Suzanna knows the perfect candidate; Squishy! Miss Suzanna sends in her slave and explains that his testicles will he used to relieve their tension Mistress Mera has never crushed Squishy before so Miss Suzanna does a step by step showing Mera her favourite methods of anialating his balls

With Squishy's balls presented as prompted, Suzanna traps her slaves balls underneath her foot, pinned against his thigh. Applying more & more pressure, causing Squishy to squeal in pain "The flatter they're, the happier I feel"

The scene ends with both Mistress' jumping on Squishy's balls, completly ignoring him screaming in pain, they just laugh as they flatten his balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Dual Domination, Mistress Mera, Mera, Mistress, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ball Crush, Crushing, CBT

File name:Sadistic_Queens_-_Stress_Balls.mp4
File Size: 544 MB
Duration: 00:10:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic_Queens_-_Stress_Balls.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩