Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Helena Price Home Movies 16 - Putting my Cuckold in Chastity Forever - SPH

Im done with this sissy cuck! He has no ability to make me cum, he has a small cock, his body is yuch, I hate his little balls and hes so fucking needy and he makes no fucking money! You see why im doing this? I think its time to put this cuck in chastity forever! hahaha!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation

File name:Helena Price Home Movies 16 - Putting my Cuckold in Chastity Forever.mp4
File Size: 504 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Helena Price Home Movies 16 - Putting my Cuckold in Chastity Forever.mp4

newageofx

Jerk-off my delivery boy - Handjob

Goddess back home from her mad birthday party. After whole night's dance, she's really weary with her toes so sweaty and stinky covered with her preferred heels. She Sat down to the sofa/bed and flake out her thighs and make her sexy sheer stocking feet discharged from shoes. She tickles her feet and arch afterward pass her hands under nose to have that the smell.oops. therefore smelly like vinegar out of her beautiful feet on the planet. She placed back on shoes and open the doorway . After the package was passed, he also asked her to register to the list therefore that she moved to obtain a pen. She certainly did not understand that the delivery man would be actually a foot freak he immediately look on a lawn her worn shoes along with smelly socks.The blessed guy found a couple of worn out socks/nylon left her footwear...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing

File name:Jerk-off_my_delivery_boy.mp4
File Size: 372 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4179 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jerk-off_my_delivery_boy.mp4

newageofx

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Merciless Ball Haters - Ball Abuse

Watch out for this gang of testicle terminators. They got this poor guy immobilized and viciously attacked his balls from every direction. The man had not even a second to breathe, strikes hit his testicles in a FULL FORCE SEQUENCE. this might be one of the most brutal scene kebranozes ever made.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kebranozes, Monique, Sonia, Marina, Triple Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Kebranozes_Brazilian_Ballbusting_-_Merciless_Ball_Haters.mp4
File Size: 269 MB
Duration: 00:23:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1451 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kebranozes_Brazilian_Ballbusting_-_Merciless_Ball_Haters.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Scratching experiment - Female Domination

Dressed completely in latex, I want to see how My long pink stiletto nails leave deeper marks on My slave's skin. On the left side I will scratch his skin deep with slow and powerful movements, on the right side - with more and quicker movements. The left side will feel My nails almost piercing the skin, the right side will be like My scratching post. In-between the trials, I caress his hard cock with My sharp nails, scaring him with the possibility to use My nails on its sensitive skin, which seems to actually make it even harder.

In the end seems like both types of scratching leave nice red marks, but which one you think is more painful? Maybe I should try it on you?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scratching, Mistress, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada, Finger Nail Fetish, Fem Dom, Latex, Rubber, Cocktease

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Scratching_experiment.mp4
File Size: 47.8 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:04:45
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1243 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Scratching_experiment.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Kelly Kalashnik - Merciless Bullwhip - Whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Whipping, Bullwhip, Whipped, Whip, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Mistress_Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Merciless_Bullwhip.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:10:52
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2180 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Merciless_Bullwhip.mp4

newageofx

Obey Melanie - Best Ballbusts Collection - CBT

A collection of my favorite bust from previous videos. See a slaves balls take the beating they deserve in alternate angle and behind the scenes footage.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Fem Dom

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Best_Ballbusts_Collection.mp4
File Size: 96.2 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:55
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 971 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Best_Ballbusts_Collection.mp4

newageofx

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Ballbusting Apocalypse - Ball Abuse

This is one of the most violent videos ever made, in which Moni and Monique tag team busting balls as hard as they can. Anything goes, punches, knees, kicks as long as they're hard. Over 30 minutes of pure ballbusting power and cruelty.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kebranozes, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Kicking, Moni, Monique, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, BDSM, Fem Dom

File name:Kebranozes_Brazilian_Ballbusting_-_Ballbusting_Apocalypse.mp4
File Size: 485 MB
Duration: 00:31:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 2039 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kebranozes_Brazilian_Ballbusting_-_Ballbusting_Apocalypse.mp4

newageofx

Kelly Kalashnik - Mean CBT On The Wheel - Whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Rope Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Mean_CBT_On_The_Wheel.mp4
File Size: 189 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2182 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Mean_CBT_On_The_Wheel.mp4

newageofx

KinkyMistresses - Ass Play CBT Rubber - Latex Lara - Pegging

Latex Lara in excellent balck rubber is playing with her rubber Servant likewise in black latex. See just how she appreciate to play with the significant cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Latex Lara, Latex, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Rubber, Lara, CBT, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Black Latex, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_Ass_Play_CBT_Rubber_-_Latex_Lara.mp4
File Size: 267 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_Ass_Play_CBT_Rubber_-_Latex_Lara.mp4

newageofx

Lady Vampira - Creepy BDSM Torture on Halloween - CBT

Get Your Kicks in Studio 666! Creepy Halloween Mistress Vampira qu ihren frechen Lieblingssklaven wie immer ohne Gnade! Seine Eier in der Schraubzwinge werden fast zerquetscht, dabei ist er mit den Händen ans Kreuz gefesselt und Peitsche trifft jede Stelle seines fetten Körpers! Er winselt und bettelt darum, mit der Folter aufzuhören. Ich lasse kurz Gnade walten und er hat sich vor mir auf den Boden zu legen. Wieder werden Eier abgebunden und gequ, bis der Wichsbefehl erfolgt! Schafft Losersau es nach dem Ballbusting beim Footjob noch abzuspritzen? [SM Studio Femdom Empire] / Get Your Kicks in Studio 666! Creepy Halloween Mistress Vampira tortures her naughty favorite slaves as always without mercy! His eggs in the screw clamp are almost crushed, with his hands crossed to the cross and the whip hits every part of his fat body! He whines and begs to stop torture. I have a brief grace and he has to lie down in front of me. Again, the eggs are tied up and tormented until the jerk off! Is it possible to get rid of the losers after the ballbusting at the Footjob?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Vampira, Mistress, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:Lady_Vampira_-_Creepy_BDSM_Torture_on_Halloween.mp4
File Size: 371 MB
Duration: 00:12:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4032 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Vampira_-_Creepy_BDSM_Torture_on_Halloween.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Locked, humbled and fucked - Pegging

I can fuck any of My slaves' asses at any time, but just fucking their man-pussies is not really enough to please Me. I want My slaves to be My bitches, My whores, I want to know that their only pleasure comes from pleasing Me. Their pricks should be locked in chastity, so that they don't feel any pleasure as men. Over the chastity device I place a humbler, to make sure they can't even stand straight like men. They are just My fucktoys, and should learn to please Me by taking My cocks, which are getting gradually bigger. This time, to match with My full black leather outfit and red leather gloves and high-heel shoes, it's My big black cock that will be pounding My slave's man-pussy until he screams.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Gloves, Glove Fetish, Fem Dom

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Locked__humbled_and_fucked.mp4
File Size: 48.5 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:03:46
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1635 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Locked__humbled_and_fucked.mp4

newageofx

Pastel Goddess - Fucking My Cuck in Boyfrien's Absence - BBW Domination

Ugh, this is just no good. My boyfriend, Brad, has to work late at his job, so he will be 4 hours late. I was really looking forward to fucking him a lot sooner. I'm so horny and frustrated. I call in my cuck as backup.

Of course, my cuck is locked in strict chastity so I won't be fucking him. Instead, he is affixed with a nice, long strap-on that will service me in place of Brad's dick. Kitten is really dejected because he would love the chance to fuck me. Unfortunately for him, this is the closest he could ever hope to get.

I sit on his face and suck on the strap-on, ordering Kitten to make moaning noises as if he could feel the pleasure. He plays along, distraught, and moans pathetically into my pussy until I've lubed the strap-on up enough to fuck with my
wet pussy.

I ride it and order Kitten to thrust into me like Brad does. He is just awful at sex but at least the strap-on is serviceable. He makes desperate attempts to please me while his penis and sexual urges go completely ignored.

Next I make him fuck me from behind. It's hilarious how he spanks me and meekly tries to play dominant. "Call me step-daddy" he whimpers. Lol, as if. Finally, I make him fuck me until I cum while lying on my back. I have a really satisfying orgasm which Kitten is ordered to clean up with his tongue. Then, I get a call from Brad. He got out of having to work late and is on his way now! Lucky me!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pastel Goddess, BBW, BBW Domination, Flat, Plump, Chubby, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Orgasm Denial, Big Butt, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on
File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Fucking_My_Cuck_in_Boyfrien_s_Absence.mp4
File Size: 552 MB
Duration: 00:14:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Fucking_My_Cuck_in_Boyfrien_s_Absence.mp4

newageofx

Raptures Fetish Playground - Rapture's Anatomy Lesson - Humiliation

Dante thinks that he's attending a massage class, but Rapture tells him that she's going to give him an anatomy lesson instead. She stands behind him & tells him to relax, then when he least expects it, she shoves a large ballgag into his mouth. Next, she strips him naked as he lays there helpless. Then, she tweaks his nipples, and slaps his cock around furthering his humiliation. She then tells him that she has a fun little toy to show him, but first she needs to do something. The next scene opens up with Dante wrapped in cling wrap, with his genitals exposed. Rapture has a hand massager placed on his nutsack, and she simultaneously smacks his cock while making fun of him. She then removes his gag & sticks her boot heel in his mouth, instructing him to suck it. She takes off her boots, forcing him to smell them, then she turns her attention back to his cock. She rubs her feet on it, smacks it with her feet, flicks it & smacks it hard with her hand. When she feels he's had enough, she exits the room leaving him there to struggle.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Rapture, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ballgagged, CBT, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Boots, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Rapture_s_Anatomy_Lesson.mp4
File Size: 651 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 9972 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Rapture_s_Anatomy_Lesson.mp4

newageofx

Reell - Hiebe Fur Handtuchficker (1080 HD) - Lady Stefanie - Femdom Spanking

BEATINGS FOR TOWEL FUCKERS / "Would you like to be spanked?" - "Yes!" said the wimp. Well, Lady Stefanie and me didn't have to be told twice and right away, it was coming from all sides . (Clip also contains an "ass worship perspective") - (GERMAN CLIP)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Reell, Dual Domination, Lady Stefanie, Stefanie, Double Domination, Spanking, Young Mistress, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Reell_-_Hiebe_Fur_Handtuchficker__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 746 MB
Duration: 00:07:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 13.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reell_-_Hiebe_Fur_Handtuchficker__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Alice In BondageLand - FemDom - Shiny Pet Control - Rubber Sleepsack Chastity - Ruined Orgasm

"She locked my cock into the chastity device and took the keys. It felt electric as they left my control. Plugged, gagged, gloved and chastised, I was ready to be taken deeper into Bondageland."

"She unfurled my sleepsack and guided my mittened hands safely into the internal sleeves. Thus began my time within my complete rubbery cocoon. I laid down gingerly as the butt plug was still settling into place inside my ass. In our conversations, Alice remarked at the need for layers of control and bondage. I expected this but it was still thrilling to feel the additional layers of straps tightening down onto me. I knew I was stuck there, gagged heavily, inside the thick latex sleepsack."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fem Dom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, CBT, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Butt Plug, Leather Gloves, Rubber Bondage, Rubber Fetish, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Alice_In_BondageLand_-_FemDom_-_Shiny_Pet_Control_-_Rubber_Sleepsack_Chastity_-_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 683 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:36:44
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 2398 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alice_In_BondageLand_-_FemDom_-_Shiny_Pet_Control_-_Rubber_Sleepsack_Chastity_-_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4

newageofx

Shiny Cock Films - My Ballbusting Stepsister - Jane Cane - Female Domination

My Ballbusting Stepsister - Jane has been recently laid off and has to move back in with her parents. She calls her stepbrother into her room. She wants to borrow $300 for some new clothes. He asks her what she's going to buy. She tells him that she's going to buy some lingerie so she can wear it for your boyfriend. Her stepbrother asks if her step-mom knows she's fucking her boyfriend out of wedlock. He suggests that he will lend her the $300 if she takes her shirt off and sucks his cock. He says it's either that or he tells her step-mom about all of this. She reluctantly agrees, but she has a plan. She takes her shirt off revealing her bare breasts. She impatiently tells her stepbrother to take his pants off so she can get this over with. She tells her stepbrother that she is surprised by how big his cock is. She begins to slowly put his cock in her mouth. She sucks it a few times slowly, then she slowly brings your hands up to his balls and caress, cups, and licks them. Suddenly, she squeezes down hard. Her stepbrother yelps in pain as she's holding on to his balls. She takes his cock out of her mouth and tells him that she has a better idea. She tells him that he's going to agree to give her the $300, not borrow, and she won't crush his balls. She gives his balls a squeeze again. Her stepbrother yelps in pain. She tells him that maybe he needs a different type of convincing. She takes his cock deep into her throat this time. Her stepbrother moans in pleasure. She slowly pull his cock out of her mouth and asks him if they have a deal. ..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Taboo, Femdom POV, POV, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Blowjob, CBT, Creampie, Femdom Sex, Fucking, POV Sex, Jane Cane

File name:Shiny_Cock_Films_-_My_Ballbusting_Stepsister_-_Jane_Cane.mp4
File Size: 635 MB
Duration: 00:17:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5100 kb/s
Audio: AAC LTP

D O W N L O A D:

Shiny_Cock_Films_-_My_Ballbusting_Stepsister_-_Jane_Cane.mp4

newageofx

Syren Productions - Sheriff Pandora - Mistress Pandora

Mistress Pandora plays the part of a vigilante sherif who has career criminal Bart in custody and she plans on dishing out her own brand of corporal justice.. She secures Bart's arms on her suspension bar and wraps his ass in cellophane.. Sheriff Pandora takes off her police belt and proceeds to discipline her new prisoner. She also uses straps, Spencer paddles, and whips in the most sadistic manner. This video is a must for uniform fetishists and corporal connoisseurs. You'll wish this officer would pull you over on the highway!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Mistress Pandora, Pandora, Mistress, Paddling, Paddle, Corporal Punishment, BDSM, Extreme Domination

File name:Syren_Productions_-_Sheriff_Pandora_-_Mistress_Pandora.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:09:59
Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 2371 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Syren_Productions_-_Sheriff_Pandora_-_Mistress_Pandora.mp4

newageofx

Syren Productions - Thirty Implements - Mistress Pandora - Femdom Spanking

Mistress Pandora has acquired thirty new implements including hair brushes, razor straps, lucite paddles with holes in them, and several different Fraternity paddles, long whips, carpet beaters, extension cords, and even a giant fly swatter.

She needs someone to try all her new toys on and it seems Bart is the unlucky guy. Bart is made to taste every implement with five to ten licks from each one. Every stroke is very hard and well placed across Bart's battered buttocks. Very hard coroporal punishment action. There has probably never been another CP video with as many implements as this video.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Mistress Pandora, Pandora, Mistress, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, OTK Spanking

File name:Syren_Productions_-_Thirty_Implements_-_Mistress_Pandora.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Duration: 00:18:12
Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 2363 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Syren_Productions_-_Thirty_Implements_-_Mistress_Pandora.mp4

newageofx

Syren Productions - Turning The Tables - Spanking

This entire video is spanking, spanking, and more spanking. Bart starts out by punishing his roguish girlfriend for coming home late. He takes Gabriella, who is wearing a "way too short" plaid skirt and slutty teeshirt, over his knee for a hand spanking and then begins paddling her ass a nice shade of pink. Gabriella still has a smart mouth so Bart also flogs and canes her ass to his satisfaction.

Bart finishes off Gabriealla with a painful hairbrush spanking that leaves visible marks. Don't feel too sorry for Gabrielle because in the second half of the video she gives Bart three times what he gave her. This little vixen starts off with OTK hand spanking and paddling before making Bart bend over a table to take the cane, strap, and more paddling.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking M/F, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spaned, Spank, Spanking F/M, Paddling, Paddle

File name:Syren_Productions_-_Turning_The_Tables.mp4
File Size: 387 MB
Duration: 00:20:13
Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 2408 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Syren_Productions_-_Turning_The_Tables.mp4

newageofx

Syren Productions - Washing His Mouth Out - Femdom Spanking

This is a Domestic Discipline video starring new comer Mistress Sahara. In the first scene our heroine is punishing her best friend's husband for his various misdeeds. She takes Ford over her knee and gives him a hard strapping. Next, she makes him take his belt off and beats him with his own belt on his bare ass before really laying into him with the paddle and the cane.

In the next scene Mistress Sahara severely paddles and straps Bart for his foul language and then washes his mouth out with soap. She lathers her hands up and sticks her hands in Bart's mouth and then jams the heart shaped bar of soap into his mouth. This is one hot scene!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mouthsoaping, OTK Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Femdom Spanking, Spanked, Spank, Fem Dom, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Paddling, Paddle

File name:Syren_Productions_-_Washing_His_Mouth_Out.mp4
File Size: 383 MB
Duration: 00:19:58
Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 2413 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Syren_Productions_-_Washing_His_Mouth_Out.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩