Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Sado-Ladies - Lick My Boots While I Ignore You - Mistress Jessica - Boot Worship

"Houseboy come here" "yes mistress" "clean my boots for me" is how this new clip with british pro dom Miss Jessica woods starts. The story is simple of this clip: slaves have always kept busy, all day and all night long. They never have free time.

This is their fate. So even when a goddess has some things to do just for her amusment like reading a magazine its a good situation to train a slave in boot licking. Our slave here has to lick the leather boots of his owner all over. It seems he is already well trained, cuz he licks the boots all over as it should be and his owner doesnt need much words. She simply ignores him all the time while study the magazine. The slave sometimes look up to the mistress. Maybe he hope that she looks at him, cuz his goddess has so wonderful eyes to look into, but she does not. Poor slave. classic boot domination clip.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Ignore, Ignoreed, Ignoring, Sado-Ladies, Bootlicking, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Mistress, High Heels, Leather, Humiliation, Degradation, Feet, Mistress Jessica, Black Hair

File name:LickMyBootsWhileIIgnoreYou.wmv
File Size: 147 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:22
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3092 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

LickMyBootsWhileIIgnoreYou.wmv

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Milah - Supreme Smother Queen (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Milah mounts the face of an inferior male. She smothers him with her ass. One would think that the male would be stronger and more powerful, but he is helpless beneath her. Milah is the supreme smother queen and no puny male is a match for her. Milah displays her power by mounting the male's face. She giggles and bounces her heft. The weak male struggles and suffers for a breath. He must inhale the scent of her ass. Milah shimmies and shakes her ass all over the male's face. He cannot handle the intensity of a facesitting from Milah, but he has no choice. Milah straddles his face full weight while he struggles for his life.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Milah Romanov, Brat Princess 2, Big Butt, Facesitting, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, BBW Domination, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Bouncing, Shiny Clothing

File name:Milah_-_Supreme_Smother_Queen__1080_HD__NEW.mp4
File Size: 659 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8063 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Milah_-_Supreme_Smother_Queen__1080_HD__NEW.mp4

newageofx

FemaleWorship - I Wanna Watch The Movie (4K) - Rebecca Vanguard - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Rebecca Vanguard, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Oral Servitude, Boy-Girl, Oral Sex, Orgasms, Female Orgasms

File name:FemaleWorship_-_I_Wanna_Watch_The_Movie_-_Rebecca_Vanguard.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:13
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_I_Wanna_Watch_The_Movie_-_Rebecca_Vanguard.mp4

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Ballstinado - Part 1 - CBT

Letting me down in any way is bad enough, but embarrassing me in public necessitates an extra special level of punishment, one which this slave had never received before. so trussed up in a straight jacket, with his legs spread and held aloft, I gave him an experience of a lifetime. After a thorough verbal dressing down, I inflicted numerous cane strokes on his testicles and feet. With a particularly high pain threshold, it was always a challenge to make this slave truly suffer, but on hearing his screams of agony, it was finally music to my ears!

Complete Film

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Ball Abuse, Bastinado, Ball Caning, CBT, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Leather Thigh Boots, Thigh Boots, Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Heather, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:ballstinado_part1_hd.mp4
File Size: 318 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7012 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ballstinado_part1_hd.mp4

newageofx

Men Are Slaves - Take The Voltage, Part 2 (4K) - Daddy An Li - Ballshocker

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, Daddy An Li, Asian, Ballshocker, CBT, Ball Abuse, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Take_The_Voltage__Part_2__4K__-_Daddy_An_Li.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:08:19
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Take_The_Voltage__Part_2__4K__-_Daddy_An_Li.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Tess - Triple trample - Madame V, Mistress Myrina - Trampling

Madame V and Mistress Myrina have joined Mistress Tess to help test out the new human dungeon rug. They try him out by walking all over him and practicing aerobics to test out how comfortable and practical he is. They test the amount of weight he can hold at once by doubling up and even all standing on him at once. A little bit of a noisy carpet as it groans in pain throughout, but it does the job.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Mistress Tess, Mistress Myrina, Madame V, Trampling, Trample, Human Furniture, Trampling Fantasy, Footdom, Female Supremacy, Foot Domination, Human Carpet, Human Carpet Fetish, Human Doormat Fetish, Human Furniture Fetish, Human Doormat, Humiliation, Degradation, Objectification Fantasy, Trampled Fantasy, Triple Domme

File name:Mistress_Tess_-_Triple_trample.mp4
File Size: 965 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Tess_-_Triple_trample.mp4

newageofx

Next Door Bitches - When my dirty black nylon stockings stink - part 1 - Goddess Mia - Shoe Worship

I like them to be licked and sucked good, especially around my toes - says Goddess Mia.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Mia, Stockings, Nylons, Dirty Black Nylons, Shoe Fetish, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Dangling, Fem Dom, Human Furniture, Sole Licking

File name:Next_Door_Bitches_-_When_my_dirty_black_nylon_stockings_stink_-_part_1.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:07:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Next_Door_Bitches_-_When_my_dirty_black_nylon_stockings_stink_-_part_1.mp4

newageofx

Pastel Goddess - Virgin Dreams that I Actually Fucked Him - Femdom Sex

I've just come home from a long and stressful day and I need something amusing to take my mind off of stuff. I know just the thing - I'll unlock my slave's dick from its chastity and play with it! It's so tiny and pathetic - it just amuses me to no end. Normally I would never take it out of its cage, but today, I'm just going to toy with Kitten until he can't take it anymore.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pastel Goddess, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Chastity Male, Chastity, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Missionary Sex, Blowjob, SPH, Doggy Style, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation

File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Virgin_Dreams_that_I_Actually_Fucked_Him.mp4
File Size: 827 MB
Duration: 00:22:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Virgin_Dreams_that_I_Actually_Fucked_Him.mp4

newageofx

Private-Patient - CD Treatment - Part 1 - Dr. Eve - Medical Fetish

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dr. Eve, Medical Femdom, Medical Fetish, Clinic, Clinic Fetish, Medical Clinic, Gynaecological Chair, White Coat, Gloves, Shaving, Care, Massage

File name:PP1381_CDTreatmentP1_1080p.mp4
File Size: 252 MB
Duration: 00:08:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PP1381_CDTreatmentP1_1080p.mp4

newageofx

Queens of Kink - Severe Ballbusting and Slapping - Fetish Liza - Ball Abuse

I am not in a forgiving mood today and my slave is messing up again when worshipping my boots! He needs a serious lesson and I will teach him the HARD way. Slapping his face brutally, filling up his mouth with my SPIT and BUSTING his BALLS without mercy. This a a very SADISTIC and brutal ballbusting clip which includes kneebusting as well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queens of Kink, Fetish Liza, Liza, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Boots, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Sadistic, Hard, Brutal, Kicking Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Slapping Fetish, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit

File name:Queens_of_Kink_-_Severe_Ballbusting_and_Slapping.mp4
File Size: 766 MB
Duration: 00:20:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queens_of_Kink_-_Severe_Ballbusting_and_Slapping.mp4

newageofx

Severe Sex Films - Bring out the Gimp (Part 1 of 3) - Urethral Sounds

Clients and video submissives are fun, but a Dominatrix can get really extreme and adventurous within a truly intimate relationship - with her own personal slave (and real life husband). Lensweasel is decked out in latex bondage from mask to toe, but that doesn't prevent Mistress Cybill Troy and her partner in sadism, Madame V, from putting his cock in tight rope bondage. But that's just a precursor to an adventure in CBT, as the two Dommes amuse themselves with trying out different lengths and sizes of sounds on totally helpless Lensweasel. What do the vicious Mistresses have in store next? (Thanks for the lube, Swedish Navy!)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BDSM, Black Hair, Bondage, CBT, Dominatrix, Ebony, Fem Dom, Gimp, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Natural Boobs, Rope Bondage, Sadism, Slave, Slim, Sounding, Straight, Thirdparty, Threesome, White, Cybill Troy, Madame V, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lensweasel, Bondage Male, Rubber, Urethral Sounds

File name:Severe_Sex_Films_-_Bring_out_the_Gimp__Part_1_of_3_.mp4
File Size: 916 MB
Duration: 00:25:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4975 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Severe_Sex_Films_-_Bring_out_the_Gimp__Part_1_of_3_.mp4

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Nika - Im Going to get Half your Wealth in Arbitration (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

Nika intends to take half of beta fluffy's wealth in arbitration. The beta complains that he doesn't feel that it's right for a girl to take half of everything he has. Right doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is keeping Princess happy. Nika makes fluffy take off her shoes and sniff them. Her socks are very sweaty and stinky. Fluffy is very humiliated to have to sniff dirty socks. Nika thins it's funny. She is very excited to be getting half of everything fluffy has. Nika makes fluffy gag on her feet. She makes him worship them while talking about the things she wants to buy with his money. Nika reminds the beta to not wake her up when he comes back from his third job. She needs her beauty rest. The beta begs to be released from chastity, but rules are rules. He signed a contract and now his life is over. Stupid mutt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Young Mistress, Nika Venom, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Brat Girls, Foot Gagging, Fluffy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Nika_-_Im_going_to_get_half_your_wealth_in_arbitration__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 678 MB
Duration: 00:11:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8075 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nika_-_Im_going_to_get_half_your_wealth_in_arbitration__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

ClareSpanksMen - Young Elori Spanks Her In-Law - Femdom Spanking

Her cousin asked her husband to keep an eye on Elori Stix and help her with her math homework. Instead he fell asleep. After eating the cake meant for her birthday. So his wife and cousin Elori team up to give him a long and painful spanking that includes a hairbrush.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Young Mistress, Audrey Tate, Elori Stix, Hairbrush, Hair Brush Spanking, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:wife_cousin.wmv
File Size: 624 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:53
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3918 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

wife_cousin.wmv

newageofx

ClubStiletto - It'll build up your Immune System - Mistress Irene - Boot Worship

Mistress Irene is home from a hot night out on the town. "Those clubs are so nasty and dirty" she tells her slave as she orders him to lick the soles of her boots. "This will help build up your immune system" she tells him. "The bathrooms are the worst" she says. "The nice thing is while in there I was thinking about you, so I hope you feel special" she adds. The slave thanks her and licks every inch of the sole. She asks the slave if he thought of the fun she was having while locked in his cold cage. She thin has him take the heel in his mouth but not before licking the tip. "Think of it as a vaccination" she tells him. She then lifts her other leg up and has him repeat the licking and sucking.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, High Heels, Mistress Irene, Stockings, Fishnets, Irene, Mistress, Bootlicking, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, ClubStiletto, Heel Sucking

File name:lmf-Itll-build-up-your-immune-system.mp4
File Size: 540 MB
Duration: 00:07:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-Itll-build-up-your-immune-system.mp4

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress - Cruel and Measured - Part 1 - Ballbusting

The slave doesn't seem to measure up to the Hunteress's high standards and expectations, however she gives him a fighting chance to redeem himself. His cock is not only lacking in size but rigidity too, so what else can she do but verbally humiliate and then punish his useless sack and impotent cock severely! She twists, stretches, kicks and punches his bollocks as hard as she can, periodically giving him the chance to grow his appendage with some encouraged wanking, but sadly, it all looks too little. too late for him.

Complete Film

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, The Hunteress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, CBT, Ball Crushing, Crush, Balls Busting

File name:cruel_and_measured_part1_hd.mp4
File Size: 234 MB
Duration: 00:04:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

cruel_and_measured_part1_hd.mp4

newageofx

KinkyMistresses - CP With 2 Ladies - Anna Petrova, Lady Estelle - Corporal Punishment

Anna Petrova & Lady Estelle, real good friends loves to punish Slaves togehter. See 2 amazing russian Ladies in a hard corporal punishment session.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Anna Petrova, Lady Estelle, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Russian, Hard, Brutal

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_CP_With_2_Ladies.mp4
File Size: 229 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_CP_With_2_Ladies.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Gaia - Ass Spreading - Anal Fisting

ENGLISH SPEAKING CUSTOM REQUEST - "My dream would be a video where You practice fissting on a slave with medical clothing: surgical coat, surgical mask and surgical long gloves. Very important are surgical long gloves, to make an example like the ones You use in "EXTREME DILATATION", those ones are perfect, as surgical coat I really like the one You wear in "STINGS AND ENEMAS" if possible, but also similar it's ok. Also I would like that the slave was on the gynecological bed and that You wear only a surgical mask, without mask over Your eyes."

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Ass_Spreading.mp4
File Size: 143 MB
Duration: 00:09:21
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Ass_Spreading.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Tess - Beatrice the balls - Ava Von Medisin - CBT

Mistress Tess and Mistress Ava Von Medisin hook Their slave's balls up to the top of the cage, tightening them up and leaving them exposéd for the Ladies to have fun with. They attach lots of pink pegs and draw a face on his balls then decide to name Their new creation Beatrice. But Mistress Ava doesn't like the way Beatrice is looking at Her, so decides to take her down a 'peg' or two. They pick up a riding crop and begin striking the pegs off the cock and balls much to the sub's agony. Fair to say They knocked the smile off Beatrice's face by the time They were done.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Ball Abuse, Mistress Ava Von Medisin, Tess, Ava Von Medisin, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Bondage Male, Bondage, Double Domme, Fem Dom, Female Supremacy, Riding Crop, Sadism Fantasy, Sadist Fantasy

File name:Mistress_Tess_-_Beatrice_the_balls.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:13:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Tess_-_Beatrice_the_balls.mp4

newageofx

Sado-Ladies - Sadistic Nipple Torture - Lady Iveta - Female Domination

One of the most favourite things new Lady Iveta likes is to torture nipples of a slave. And when you watched this clip you surely know why we are saying this. She uses several devices first on the nipples before she has the idea to use the snatch pulley and a chain to stretch the nipples of the slave really.

And she loves it when the nipples are stretched out and she can use a riding crop to inflict even more pain to the slave! And the best and most painful moment comes always when the clips come off the nipples of the slave! Really wonderful and unusual clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Nipple Torture, Sadistic, Lady Iveta, Boots, High Heels, Fem Dom, Leather, Nipple Play, White Blouse, Classic Femdom

File name:SadisticNippleTorture.wmv
File Size: 232 MB
Duration: 00:09:53
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3140 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SadisticNippleTorture.wmv

newageofx

Skylar Rene - Yoga Pants Smother (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Skylar Rene asks if he wants to join her for some Yoga, but when he says Yoga is not really his thing, she MAKES him join her! But it's not exactly what he expected. With an ass as perfect as Skylar Rene's, and over 11 minutes of total FACE SITTING ASS HUMILIATION, this is nothing short of a dream clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Skylar Rene, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Yoga Pants

File name:Skylar_Rene_-_Yoga_Pants_Smother__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 460 MB
Duration: 00:11:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5358 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Skylar_Rene_-_Yoga_Pants_Smother__1080_HD_.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩