Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Nika - Facesitting for Her Pleasure (4K) - Young Mistress

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Nika Venom, Young Mistress, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Brat Girls, Orgasms, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Fluffy, Ass Smothering, Smother, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Nika_-_Facesitting_for_Her_Pleasure__4K_.mp4
File Size: 1.63 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:19
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Nika_-_Facesitting_for_Her_Pleasure__4K_.mp4

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Platinum - Ballbusts and Beats an Old Slave (4K) - Ballbusting

Goddess Platinum looks amazing in her black boots. She shows them off before ballbusting her old slave. The ballbusting slave is covered in bruises and welts. He is beaten often. Platinum kicks him in the balls as hard as she can. She hates the old man. All the girls do. Platinum doesn't even want the old man to look at her while she kicks him in the balls. When the pathetic slave drops to the ground Platinum beats it with a whip. "Oh, it hurts so much!" It cries. Platinum just laugh and hits him harder. "Remember me in your nightmares," she says while grinning. At the end of this clip is some footage of Platinum doing a runway catwalk. She models so that all the losers at home can see how completely unworthy they are.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Goddess Platinum, Goddess, Platinum, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Brat Girls, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Platinum_-_Ballbusts_and_Beats_an_Old_Slave__4K_.mp4
File Size: 3.09 GB
Duration: 00:14:25
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Platinum_-_Ballbusts_and_Beats_an_Old_Slave__4K_.mp4

newageofx

Cum Eating Cuckolds - Cuckold's Impulse Buy And Farting Pussy (4K) - CEI

Marcelo has impulse bought yet another piece of junk and expects his wife to pay for it. When she gets a look at the bulge in the pants of the seller, she has an idea. She is going to fuck him for the money and make her worthless cuckold husband suck off the guy. When the condom breaks he needs to make sure he gets all the cum out. She squeezes just to make sure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cuck, Cuckie, Cuck, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Gay Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Bisexual Encouragement, Body Part Comparison, Forced Bi, Enforced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Condom Destruction, Cum on Face, Sissy Husband, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, XXX Hardcore, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Cum-Eating-Cuckolds_-_Cuckolds-Impulse-Buy-And-Farting-Pussy-4K.mp4
File Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:19:32
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cum-Eating-Cuckolds_-_Cuckolds-Impulse-Buy-And-Farting-Pussy-4K.mp4

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Johanna - Deep and Hard - Complete Film - Pegging

The sight of Mistress Johanna in a latex catsuit is enough to make any man weak at the knees! Put a huge strap-on cock in the mix and it takes on a whole new perspective. This slave must suck and worship her strap-on, before being pounding deep and hard over the fucking bench. He wants her cock, he needs her cock and he really is going to get it. deep and hard!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Johanna, Johanna, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Latex, Rubber, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Spitting

File name:deep_and_hard_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 880 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

deep_and_hard_complete_hd.mp4

newageofx

Hypnotic Natalie - Washing the "NO" off his tongue - Ass Worship

At our little family Xmas party, I decided to invite my step-brother upstairs, since things were getting rather boring down there! He has no idea what I wanted to talk about and came to my room right away! He's in for a little surprise, though, cause I'm wearing one of my sexiest Christmas outfits, and I know he will give into my charms. I am about to tell him that what I really want as a present this year is for him to kiss and sniff my ass! And.oh well, if he will try to run away and say no, I am going to wash that NO off his tongue and clean that dirty mouth up the best way I know! I'm sure it will just take a couple of scrubs for him to turn around and be a very good boy! He will never say no to me ever again! Even if I will ask him to kiss my ass without any panties on or even to sniff my stinky farts! I always knew he'd come around and be well-behaved, just like he should be!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Hypnotic Natalie, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Goddess Fem Dom, Fem Dom, Princess, Domination, Ass Fetish, Ass Sniffing, Brat Girls, Bratty, Fart Fetish, Farting, Farts, Step-Brother, Step-Sister, Step-Brother Fantasy, Taboo Fantasyq

File name:Hypnotic_Natalie_-_Washing_the_No_Off_his_tongue.mp4
File Size: 438 MB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7876 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hypnotic_Natalie_-_Washing_the_No_Off_his_tongue.mp4

newageofx

PegHim - Moving Out but still doing anal - Siouxsie Q - Anal Fisting

Moving is difficult and it talks up all michaels attention. fortunately Siouxsie Q prioritizes butt sex and makes time to stick her hands in his booty.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PegHim, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Fists, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Siouxsie Q

File name:peghim_20200928_mv_SQ_moving_out_of_noho_x__1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:31:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20200928_mv_SQ_moving_out_of_noho_x__1080p.mp4

newageofx

Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Facesits Slave - Redhead

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit

File name:Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Facesits_Slave.mp4
File Size: 158 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 2066 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Facesits_Slave.mp4

newageofx

Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Makes Slave Worship Feet Before Milking and Cum Eating

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Redhead, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Makes_Slave_Worship_Feet_Before_Milking_and_Cum_Eating.mp4
File Size: 291 MB
Duration: 00:14:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2675 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Makes_Slave_Worship_Feet_Before_Milking_and_Cum_Eating.mp4

newageofx

ClareSpanksMen - Bella Rolland Gives BF a Halloween Spanking

It is Halloween and tall, sexy Bella Rolland is wearing the perfect Wonder Woman costume. But her boyfriend is not in a costume nor is he ready to leave. So she takes the time to give him a very painful spanking to teach him a lesson. She even uses a wooden bath brush to turn his bottom black and blue!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Bella Rolland, Spanking, Halloween, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:bellaHalloween.wmv
File Size: 375 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:55
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3691 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

bellaHalloween.wmv

newageofx

ClubStiletto - Slouchy loser Office pig - Miss Jasmine - Office Domination

Miss Jasmine calls the new worker in and looks at him with disgust. "Do you know anything about office etiquette?" she asks. The boy says that he's nice to people and before he can say more Jasmine tells him "You're an embarrassment to the office." She grabs him by his shirt and asks him what the fuck he is wearing. He mumbles something about casual Friday and she says a too large comic imprinted t-shirt and sloppy looking jeans hardly qualify as business casual. Jasmine then outlines his other faults, late on projects, missed days, etc., and then says she was told he has also been detected going on inappropriate websites. Much to his shock she unbuckles his pants and pulls down his shorts and reveals his chastity cage. "This explains why you have such a hard time concentrating" she says. Looking him up and down she tells him that he looks like a pig and if he's going to be a pig he needs to completely look like a pig.

The scene rolls over and the worker is now on all fours in a pig mask, latex panties, and a leash and collar. He's now the office pig and slave. Miss Jasmine says she notices him walking around all slouchy like a loser and thinks what he really needs is some acupuncture. She starts to pierce his flesh with the heel of her shoes. She tells him to oink like a pig every time she causes him pain. It soon sounds like a barnyard. She then has him kneel in front of her and she starts to kick his junk through the metal chastity device. "All the men in this office get their balls busted if they don't live up to our expectations" she tells him. She kicks him in rotation, one foot then the other. She then has him back on all fours where she can admire the marks on his back. She then kicks him a few times in the nuts. Jasmine then removes her top, so now all in black, and hops on the slaves back. "I'm going to train you so hard, you will be pig of the month" she says laughing aloud.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, ClubStiletto, Miss Jasmine, High Heels, Jasmine, Mistress, Asian, Humiliation, Degradation, Office Domination

File name:lmf-slouchy-loser-office-pig.mp4
File Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:07:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-slouchy-loser-office-pig.mp4

newageofx

Cruel Reell - Danke Fur D Ie Blumen! - CBT

Normal hole ich Sklaven ja keinen runter, aber d ie Blumen waren sooo schon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Reell, German Mistress, CBT

File name:Cruel_Reel_-_Danke_Fur_D_Ie_Blumen_.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:21:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6674 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Reel_-_Danke_Fur_D_Ie_Blumen_.mp4

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress R'eal - Your Dirty Little Secret - Complete Film - Pegging

You know what you are. you're not a real man, you were born to be a sissy, to serve a dominant woman like me! There are times when I'll dress you in frilly outfits and make you look all sweet and pretty, but there are other times where you will be my cock sucking fucking whore. You need the training and your transformation will be begin when I start to remove the male testosterone from your body. You don't need that anymore, all you need to do is listen and obey.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress R'eal, R'eal, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Boots, Dildo Sucking, Humiliation, Pegging, Sissy, Sissy Maid, Strapon, TV, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Degradation, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:your_dirty_little_secret_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 810 MB
Duration: 00:15:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

your_dirty_little_secret_complete_hd.mp4

newageofx

FuckedFeet - Tables are Turned! - Audrey Rose - Foot Worship

Meet Audrey Rose. She's a super hot girl from the Bay Area in Cali. Check out her size 9 super highly arched feet and wrinkled soles. In fact, you can see how high her arches are just by seeing how they pop out of her closed toe heels! She dangles her shoes off her feet, shows you her soles, tops of her feet and also lays on her stomach in the Pose Position. She wears her hair in pigtails and also wears glasses for that Librarian Look! Don't think this girl is too nerdy though, because she has tricks up her sleeve - even for ME!! This is ONLY the beginning..just watch this video as she sure puts me in my place! Me?? Cuckolded?? That's EXACTLY, what devious Audrey Rose has in store for me in this clip. I had to WATCH her get her size 9 high arched feet and wrinkled soles licked and toes sucked - DAMN! I'm the one who's used to doing this, not watching, lol. This is classic tease and torment as Audrey makes me watch closely as Henry Jacob licks and worships her feet at her command! Audrey is VERY verbal and is such a tease with me - definitely humiliating! She even makes me hold up her legs as her feet get worshiped. She wants me to suffer up close, according to her, lol. She also asks me how it feels to watch and if I behave myself maybe she'll let me have a few licks, too. Wow, she sure turned the tables on me! Ok, enough of this forced watching , lol. Just kidding, it's actually kinda hot to have to watch sometime. Now it's my turn though and I worship Audrey Rose's size 9 highly arched feet. I licked her extremely wrinkled soles and suck on her toes. Gotta love this girl!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Audrey Rose, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:1001-FFAudreyRose.mp4
File Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:19:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1001-FFAudreyRose.mp4

newageofx

House of Sinn - A Human Spittoon Treatment For The Eager Whore (720 HD) - Spitting

This slut enjoys nothing more than a mouthful of spit. Not his own of course but the spit of his Mistresses. The more he is spat upon the more he appreciates the undignified humiliation. Mistress Ez ada, Lady Y na and Mistress Evil yne treat him to a spit shower to start with before flipping him over on to his back to serve as their human spittoon. A cocktail of spit, phlegm and mucus rains down into his willing mouth before he has to hoover up a pool of spit from the floor. Totally degraded, totally humiliated and all for the amusement of his Mistresses.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, House of Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Spit, Spit Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress, Triple Domination, Spitting, Boots

File name:House_of_Sinn_-_A_Human_Spittoon_Treatment_For_The_Eager_Whore__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 16.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

House_of_Sinn_-_A_Human_Spittoon_Treatment_For_The_Eager_Whore__720_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Severe Sex Films - Electric Dick - CBT

Dommes Bella Bathory and Alexandra Sadista have been amusing themselves with slave D., but they just aren't satisfied yet, so they encase his cock with an electric/chastity/sounding device which is apparently just as painful and sadistic as it sounds. Poor D. moans in pain which just encourages the Mistresses to find new ways to torment him. Bella challenges him to jerk himself off while the pulsating sound is shoved deep inside his cock. He gives it a try while the Mistresses make fun of his hand job skills. Alexandra has fun fiddling with the electric current and, just for added laughs, Bella lights a cigarette and flicks the ashes into D's mouth. They change places and Mistress Bella plays with the electric sounds while Alexandra sits on his face (and so, no one can hear him scream.)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Mistress Bella Bathory, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, D. Arclyte, Alexandra Sadista, Electric Play, Electric, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Brunette, CBT, Discipline, Domination, Dominatrix, Electrical Play, Fem Dom, Humiliation, Kinky, Latex, Male Sub, Pain, Slave, Smoking, Sounding

File name:101344_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:17:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101344_shoot_high.mp4

newageofx

Under my princess - Disgusting spitters and an egg - Nikki Cruel, Princess Mini - Spitting

Many of you are asking for more vids with Mini and Nikki spiting on a loser in the disgusting way only them can do. Here we go agai, the Princesses have fun as always, this time they decide to order him at the end in the bath tube and crush some eggs on his head.so funny.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spitting, Nikki Cruel, Princess Mini, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Spit Fetish, Spit

File name:2020_07_mini_nikki_04_hd_web.mp4
File Size: 356 MB
Duration: 00:08:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5949 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

2020_07_mini_nikki_04_hd_web.mp4

newageofx

EvolvedFights - Vanessa Vega vs Jason Michaels - Mixed Wrestling

Jason the Warrior Michaels has called out the Stunning Vanessa Vega for a sex fight. Vanessa is use to slapping fools on the street; her skills are a little different than what we usually see on our mats however, her heart and tenacity take her very far in the match against "the Warrior". This fight goes the distance. The winner choke fucks the loser. Vanessa Squirts all over Jason and then Jason's dick is emptied into Vanessa hot wet, battle ready pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, EvolvedFights, Vanessa Vega, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Creampie, Humiliation, Degradation, Muscule Worship, Pentration, Squiring, Sex, Sperm, Milking

File name:ev359_jason_vanessa.mp4
File Size: 988 MB
Duration: 00:39:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3175 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev359_jason_vanessa.mp4

newageofx

FemaleWorship - Female Worship #10 - Pussy Worship

Scene 1: The Obedient Male

Actors: Bobbi Dylan and Anthony Rosano

Scene 2: This Pussy Ain't Gonna Eat Itself

Actors: Hannah Hunt and D Arclyte

Scene 3: Tongue Fuck It

Actors: Ella Nova and Will Havoc

Scene 4: Wanna Snuggle

Actors: Elsa Jean and Axel Aces

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Compilation, Female Orgasms, Oral Servitude, Ass Worship, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Cunnilingus, Dylan, Anthony Rosano, Elsa Jean, Axel Aces, Ella Nova, Will Havoc, D. Arclyte, Hannah Hunt, Pussy Eating, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking

File name:101392_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:20:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101392_shoot_high.mp4

newageofx

FemaleWorship - I Didn't Tell You To Come Up - Bambi Doll - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Blonde, Blond Hair, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Bambi Doll

File name:IDidntTellYouToComeUp.mp4
File Size: 186 MB
Duration: 00:04:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6032 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

IDidntTellYouToComeUp.mp4

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Sissy Slut Draining - Complete Film - Handjob

In order to control her sissy slut, Lady Victoria Valente ensures that her slut's clit is regularly stimulated and her cum filth extracted. Orgasm control is mandatory when serving Lady Valente.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Victoria Valente, Femme Fatale Films, German Mistress, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training, Sissy, Handjob, Stockings, Nylons, Masturbation, Milking, Sperm, Cumshot, TV, Transvestite, Orgasm Control

File name:sissy_slut_draining_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 374 MB
Duration: 00:07:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7005 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sissy_slut_draining_complete_hd.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩