fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Julia

Staff member

Her boots

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Female Domination, Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons
Video language: English

It's time for Jimmy's annual performance review his boss miss Rhodes doesn't even remember what Jimmy does at their company. She humiliates him by ripping up his review and telling he is worthless, and then puts her dirty boots on the desk for expect
her to lick her boots as part of his job. She tells him that if he doesn't show her that he is a team player. She bends over and
and show that he accepts her power or hit the street and look for a new job as

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Her boots

Julia

Staff member

Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 412.6 MB

Download Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Julia

Staff member

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Julia

Staff member

London's Anniversary

Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Vibrator, CBT, Whipping, Dildo gag, Ball gag

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is made to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be,.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 841.0 MB

Download London's Anniversary

Julia

Staff member

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Julia

Staff member

The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Julia

Staff member

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Julia

Staff member

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Julia

Staff member

Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Petticoat Punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Humiliation, Leather, Strap-On, Tease and Denial

If there is one thing Mistress Chanel loves doing to a slave above all others it has to be stretching his vulnerable ass wide open. She does not care if the slave doesn't want that, or if it is painful for him. Any slave of hers is destined to be mercilessly by her special tapered dildo.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

Download Petticoat Punishment

Julia

Staff member

Slutified Male Toy

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Download Slutified Male Toy

Julia

Staff member

Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Cast: Leena Sky
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Crossdressing Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it's his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she could even feel that small dick; It is smaller than her finger! But Leena is horny, so she puts the little dicked bitch to work eating her pussy so she will get some pleasure at least. She tells him she might have some other uses for him; little does he know what they will be! Leena puts her new cuck to work licking her ass clean while she prepares to go out on a date with a real man. Leena makes the cuck thoroughly clean her ass, making sure his tongue reaches every part of her ass. Leena cruelly asks the cuck if he likes the dress she will be going out in to party while he stays there and cleans her house. Leena returns from her date with a stud in tow. She has another surprise for her cuckold pool boy; she wants to see him suck cock and take a big load ri.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6470kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Julia

Staff member

Lance Fart

Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough .

Duration: 44:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download Lance Fart

Julia

Staff member

Strap-on Punishment

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

Brandi catches Alex sneaking in in the wee hours of the morning after another long night of partying. Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

Download Strap-on Punishment

Julia

Staff member

Velvet Veronica for Fans

Genres: compilation, cock teasing, cumshot, handjob, ruined orgasm, tease and denial, homemade

I am an ordinary girl next door who loves soft femininity, annoying, teasing, denying and generally torturing my pet. Sometimes I let him cum, sometimes I make him wait, and sometimes I just like to punish him. Basically you will see a video where I tease my pet, but even soft couch potatoes need a good tease from time to time.

Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6011kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download Velvet Veronica for Fans

Julia

Staff member

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Cast: Macy Cartel, Sadie Holmes
Genres: FemDom, HandJob, CFNM

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get changed .

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Julia

Staff member

Strap-on Punishment

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

Brandi catches Alex sneaking in in the wee hours of the morning after another long night of partying. Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

Download Strap-on Punishment

Julia

Staff member

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Cast: Kelly Bundy
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Julia

Staff member

Do this Make Up

Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture

London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a table and notices that he has not done as good a job grooming as she expects of her men. She proceeds to fix this problem by waxing the hair off his taint. He squirms and squeals as she.

Duration: 43:41
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 898.0 MB

Download Do this Make Up

Julia

Staff member

Slutified Male Toy

Download Slutified Male Toy

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩