Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Nensy

Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM Tagged as big breasts, Black Cock, Blonde,

A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Red Hot Marilyn Plays And Pays

This hot redhead loves it all. Scenes include: Required blow jobs, fingered by the beautiful Nicole, required orgasm with pussy torment, fucking Nicole with her strap on and a single tail whip scene. Over an hour and a half of non stop action with the sexy and fiery Marilyn!

Duration: 1:30:49
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1413kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Red Hot Marilyn Plays And Pays

Lady Lyne - Pumping busty secretary

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Vacuum Therapy Machine, Big Tits, Natural Tits

Lady Lyne had a very strange feeling about her new job. Her tasks were not really meaningful, and the phone didn't seem to work at all. Also, her boss was staring at her all the time. Maybe because she didn't like to wear a bra. Her nipples were always showing through her white blouse and she was sure her boss was always trying to get a peek at her big boobs. Then suddenly one day she found herself handcuffed to her chair, wearing a huge metal collar. A strange machine was on her desk. Her nipples were clamped and hurting. Her boss came in and started groping her udders, hooking them up to the machine, to pump her nipples to 4 times their original size. She tried to protest but she was soon gagged. She should never have taken this job at the farmer's office!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Lady Lyne - Pumping busty secretary

Nensy

Nuts and Heels

Kristine is his new little pet girl. She is safe in her cage but she can watch PD work and knows what is coming. This slut does not waste any time, either. As soon as PD is in her reach she is down on her knees and ready to suck. Her hands fly to her pussy so she can get it ready for his cock. When he slides it between the bars of her cell she immediately takes it inside her cunt and starts working furiously to get him off. When he is done punishing her feet and pussy Kristine has to get dressed before she will be allowed out of her cage.
PD poses his little fuck doll into a vicious strappado and starts to pound her cunt again. When he lets her down she hops right onto his cock and once in she can hardly control herself. Kristine is such a cum slut she is panting and moaning in seconds. PD gives her pussy a chance to calm down by propping her up and flogging her ass. When ready, though, her holes are in for another round. She sucks and fucks until PD lets his cum loose all over her face. He is not quite done yet, though. Kristine still has to take a vibrator on her clit until PD says it is time for her to cum. By the time she is allowed it has built up so much that Kristine is moaning and shaking through her orgasm.

Duration: 47:28
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 492kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 196.4 MB

Download Nuts and Heels

Sealed

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Video language: English

Lila Katt sexy naked body girl extreme hard roped bondage action.

Duration: 1:12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.1 MB

Download Sealed

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 2

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

What's it like being impaled on a stake, Bella? What's it like to have a metal dildo jammed so far up your cunt that you can't come down off the tips of your toes? Does it feel good being immobilized by something that makes you feel so good? It's as nice a treatment as she is going to receive today. A vibrator gets her off and we're even kind enough to move the cock out of her before her legs give out.
But like I said, it is as nice as we're going to be. She may cum again, but it's never going to be as easy as it is when she only has to deal with a little bit of whipping. The next one is going to involve some nipple clamps applied to her tied off and sensitive tits. She only has to sit up for this one but any kind of leaning is going to cause her all kinds of problems. When she leans back the clamps, tied to her toes, pull tight on her tits. When she leans forward the rope around her neck, strung to the ceiling, begins to cut off her airway.
And things get meaner still. Those little clips on her nipples are nothing compared to the set we apply to the lips of her pussy. They keep her spread wide open so that the Hitachi can rest directly against her clit. Another screaming orgasm later, Bella is barely conscious of where she is. It takes a lot out of her to keep cumming so hard and we like seeing it so much that there is no reason for us to let her stop.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 2

Nensy

Latex Yoga

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Sexy body model girl in latex, softcore kinky yoga, fetish action.

Duration: 5:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14685kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download Latex Yoga

Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph, Intersec Crew

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.

Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

Download Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph, Intersec Crew

Polina - lunch

Meanwhile, with Polina, I started to work through the language barrier. She is actually one of the funniest Chastity Babes ever! We understand each other a lot better now and she is hilarious.
Still locked in her tiny tight belt and bra, Polina is having a great time in Holland. She even would agree to a much longer Chastity Deal, but I had to let her go because I ran out of time (other girls were coming over)! She could actually stay locked for months if that would let her stay in Holland. She loves it here so much I wonder if she has anything at home to go back to.

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14496kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Polina - lunch

Nensy

Classically trained dancer severely bent

Welcome the beautiful, talented, sexy, tiny, flexible, Nikki Darling to Sexually Broken. With a tight tiny ass, thick hard nipples and a throat that can take a serious fucking, Nikki fits right in.
Severely bound and arched over a back breaker, Nikki find herself stuck in the perfect position for rough, hard sex. The collar is locked to the custom metal bondage device, so Nikki's pretty mouth is stuck at cock level. Her ankles and wrists are connected creating a beautiful arch of this dancers rock hard body. We add oil and water, her 12 pack abs are glistening under the lights. Nikki is completely helpless and at our mercy.
With blood rushing to her head from being bent so far back, we quickly make her cum with the vibrator. She can't help herself, so we jam a 10 1/2" black cock down her throat and make her cum some more. Fighting for air while cumming sends Nikki quickly to subspace and we pour on the intensity.
A hard cock slides into her shaved, oiled pussy and we fuck our helpless dancer air-tight. One cock all the way down her throat, another cock banging on the doors to her cervix. This is rough sex at it's best and Nikki is in survival mode as orgasm after orgasm is fucked out of her helpless body. Back and forth the men move, switching up their attacks, never letting Nikki "get on top of it". We fuck her to the ground, give her a rough deep throating to the balls, all the while she's stuck in that back breaking position.
After cumming so hard and so often from getting fucked and throated, we pull out the vibrator and drive Nikki out of her mind. We make her cum over and over, letting her fight, scream and beg for mercy. We're having way too much fun to stop. In the end, Nikki is left with liquid dripping out of every hole. She is dazed, cum drunk, and lost in subspace. This is Sexually Broken at its best.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6778kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Classically trained dancer severely bent

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1

The clip starts with Caroline Pierce handcuffed and leg ironed on the floor. My son Frank, asked for a PonyGirl for Christmas and I thought it would be nice to have one around as well. I decided it would be a good father son project to train her together, but first I had to break her down a bit, so she could be presented on Christmas. She starts moaning through her harness panel ballgag and that's when I arrive to slap her ass, elbow cuff, and hogcuff her. I leave her to struggle. I return a bit later with Caroline's own crop. I pull up a chair and start cropping her tits. I squeeze and grope them before unbuttoning her shirt. Caroline yelps through her gag with even more intensity now as I crop her bare tits. She gets a few crops on her inner thighs, ass, and pussy as well. I continue manhandling her as I explain what is expected of her. I leave her to struggle once again as I get another tool. I put a shock collar around her neck with a remote control. I hear Caroline scream and see her twitch... Yes, It works. I leave her in her bondage for a while longer, before I release her from the Hogcuff, and put her on her knees. She is told to stay, and she does. So far her training seems to be working. She whines, as drool runs down from under the panel gag. The gag is removed and I ask her a few questions. I ask if she's ready to be my PonyGirl. She mumbles something and gets another shock. I ask again and she answers "yes". Her training is coming along nicely. I remove her blindfold and I recuff her wrists in front, so she can strip, but first, I put blackout blinding contacts in her eyes. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 377.0 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1

Lilly Sapphire

Unless you're from the sixties and dig that earth milf, hairy armpit and even hairier pussy thing, most hippie chicks are pretty disgusting. Not Lilly Sapphire though. She's a hardcore hippie from the flowers in her hair to the Birkenstocks on her feet, and she looks great, has a hot, curvy body, and the modern sensibility to groom her pink and plump sex parts. Master Bruno and his rough sex medicine show would've probably fucked the hair off her snapper anyway. He likes it hard, dirty, mean, and he likes to humiliate his sex slaves in every possible way. Lilly has big tits with nice perky nipples, and Bruno loves smacking them around while she gives him a deepthroat blowjob in a parking lot outdoors. Nothing like BDSM and public sex to make a girl cum, and Lilly cums like she's at a Grateful show at the Ben & Jerry factory. Submissive hippie pig. He bangs her from behind and smacks her big ass until it's red, but she?s desperate to get home, so she takes it and likes it. Next, Bruno pounds her missionary, reverse cowgirl, and cowgirl style before giving her a shot of hot love jam in her piehole. Shagadelic, baby!

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lilly Sapphire

Nensy

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Slave Wife in cuffs

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Bound Life
Genres: Bondage, Ballgagged

Slave Wife in cuffs, ball gagged, bound punish in bathroom scene.

Duration: 3:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps

File size: 285.6 MB

Download Slave Wife in cuffs

Lexi Belle

Release Year: 2023

Holy shit this slut Lexi Belle seriously has a fine fucking ass that you´re going to see in some really kinky action where you will be seeing her spreading her butt and getting abused in every way.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:07
Video: 640x480, XviD, 953kbps

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Lexi Belle

Nensy

Kleio Valentien - Bound on a Sybian

Kleio rides a sybian with her thighs and calfs tied together, hands tied behind her back, and ball gagged, made to endure multiple made orgasms. Our tattooed vixen is back and this time, after her strip tease, we tie her in a kneeling position on a sybian. This is the most powerful vibe that we know of and her orgasms just flow from her willing pussy. She tries to fight it off, but she succumbs to the orgasms and rides the wave of orgasmic bliss. She struggles against the ropes and yet fails to escape as the orgasms continue to push her into submissive utopia.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3868kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 278.5 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Bound on a Sybian

Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex. Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Inverted Suffering from Hell

Cherry Torn has, in our humble opinion, the hottest natural body on the planet: the most perfect pussy and best ass and cutest face in hardcore bondage today. All that and she is tough! We often say nature doesn't give it all up in one package, but this is as close as it gets!
Hung upside down by thin strips of leather; this position is not trivial, it's painful. Cherry is already suffering. Add in the extreme elbow bondage and Cherry is suffering from the word go.
We start with the flogger: heavy brutal hits jar Cherry to the bone. Her body turns bright pink almost immediately. We beat on her rock hard stomach and perfect breasts, then switch to her gorgeous phat ass. The cane is next. The sweet sounds of pain make us hard, so a devastating skull fucking is in order.
We brutally fuck the back of Cherry's throat and vibrate her at the same time. Her strongest orgasms cum when the cock is balls deep in her mouth. Deep in subspace, disorientated and helpless to mount any kind of defense, we vibrate Cherry to several screaming orgasms, we even have her begging us to stop making her cum. She can't take anymore. We are bad listeners however, and torment her with agonizing pleasure.
In the end we pull her elbows back even further causing great pain and a beautiful arch to her body. We make her scream out another orgasm, and tie a massive oak apple box to a crotch rope that burns her poor little pussy. Nothing left to do but suffer until we want our cock sucked again..

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 620.3 MB

Download Inverted Suffering from Hell

Nensy

Greyhound Training Day

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave pet girl, extreme cuffs chains metal bondage and humiliation in outdoor.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9630kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Greyhound Training Day

Cuffed games

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Girls Roxy and Gina, metal collar and steel cuffs bounded action.

Duration: 3:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

Download Cuffed games

Cobie - maid

During Cobie's stay, we did so many interactive things! There was a meet and greet with a fan, there were Skype sessions, and there were many custom videos and member requests to be filmed. If you missed all of this, don't worry, there will be more opportunities to interact with girls while they are still in their Chastity Deal (live and custom content), next year will be full of these events!
One member request was a Fantasy update, and that was great fun to shoot! Cobie was a maid cleaning a bedroom, when she suddenly found a mini magic wand that was hidden under the pillow of her female boss. Curious and nervous, Cobie took off her maid uniform, revealing her NeoSteel belt, and even though she knew she would probably not feel anything, she tried to vibrate her locked private parts. She hadn't orgasmed in days, because her boss would not let her out of this belt! The mini wand was very powerful, but Cobie did not feel anything at all! She even suspected her boss left it there on purpose, to make her more frustrated!
Cobie looks so hot in her maid outfit, belt, and collar! And the fun part was: Cobie was definitely frustrated, because she really had been locked in a chastity belt for almost a week at that point! We haven't done many Fantasy updates for a while now, so if you are enjoying these kinds of updates, please don't hesitate to send in scripts for your own member requests! There will always be girls available to film them for you, and if you have a specific girl in mind, I can always try to arrange that for you! Enjoy this update!

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11666kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

Download Cobie - maid

Nensy

Boss lady Cuffed

Boss lady milf Cuffed legs, hand metal bondage on the floor action.

Duration: 3:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps

File size: 280.8 MB

Download Boss lady Cuffed

Jaden - The Best Bondage Slut

Cast: Jaden
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.
Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.
Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jaden - The Best Bondage Slut

Relax Already

Sexy brown rubber girl, extreme hard belt bondage on bed action.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14448kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

Download Relax Already

Nensy

Cheyenne

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Welcome to Hardtied, a premier website for authentic sensual bondage, an exotic form of lovemaking. Created by visionary rope guru PD, the Grand Wizard of the spectacular extreme sexual bondage websites Insex and Insexarchives, Hardtied is devoted to giving you bondage, bondage, and more bondage. Conceived as an introductory website for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, Hardtied combines the artistry, vision, and limitless BDSM innovation that made Insex famous.

Format: real
Duration: 33:39
Video: 852x488, RV40, 737kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 181.8 MB

Download Cheyenne

Bikini girls bondage

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Bikini girls Dcaey, Maria and Macy, extreme threesome bondage punishment.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

Download Bikini girls bondage

Dakoda

Welcome to Hardtied, a premier website for authentic sensual bondage, an exotic form of lovemaking. Created by visionary rope guru PD, the Grand Wizard of the spectacular extreme sexual bondage websites Insex and Insexarchives, Hardtied is devoted to giving you bondage, bondage, and more bondage. Conceived as an introductory website for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, Hardtied combines the artistry, vision, and limitless BDSM innovation that made Insex famous.

Duration: 45:56
Video: 852x488, RV40, 736kbps

File size: 247.6 MB

Download Dakoda

Nensy

Anna Rose part 1

Duration: 43:53
Video: 852x488, RV40, 736kbps

File size: 236.8 MB

Download Anna Rose part 1

Jewell with her Ass Up

Jewell Marceau finds herself in trouble as Ceci, Petra and Gord team up and get medieval on her vulnerable pussy.

Duration: 10:09
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1173kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 98.5 MB

Download Jewell with her Ass Up

Hucows - Katie - Longer Nipples

Meanwhile, the farmer is also still working on nipple enlargement for Katie. One of the best HuCows ever, Katie has huge udders, but only tiny nipples. To be a good HuCow, a girl needs longer nipples so the milking machines can grip them better and they get sucked into the milking tubes much further. Katie has been undergoing relentless nipple training for years now, and the results are definitely visible. Her large udders are starting to develop longer nipples, which can be stretched much further. It's not an easy life for Katie, but she is used to it. Don't worry!

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25212kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hucows - Katie - Longer Nipples

Nensy

Gas mask action

Release Year: 2010

Naked legs and pussy, rubber lesbians, gasm mask action in sauna.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2245kbps

File size: 99.3 MB

Download Gas mask action

Aisha - Nipple Enlargement

Cast: Aisha
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Fetish, BDSM

Remember the cute and curious young Persian girl Aisha? If not, check out her amazing update here, where she literally transforms into a captured HuCow. Today, she finds herself in the barn, completely naked, with tied udders. Yes, this is the same girl! The farmer finds out that her tiny face can actually fit one of the largest ballgags (2.75 inch!!), which looks amazing with her upgraded septum piercing. Aisha is scared but determined to be a good HuCow. In this session, her nipples will be tripled in size, to prepare her for milking sessions in the future. It is a lot of vacuum power, especially on tied udders, but Aisha knows she has to go through this training to become more valuable and a farmer's (and member) favorite!

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download Aisha - Nipple Enlargement

Grace bondage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Sweet beauty girl Grace bondage on bed, and smile. enjoys!

Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3358kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 131.9 MB

Download Grace bondage

Nensy

Big ass slave Catwoman gets punished and assfucked

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Catwoman
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Hardcore, All Sex

Big booty bitch Catwoman really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 39:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Big ass slave Catwoman gets punished and assfucked

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Chanelle moans and struggles as she endures her tight bondage as I go out to the van for more rope. When I return, she gets tied up even tighter and then placed on the floor. I step away once again to make a phone call as Chanelle struggles and moans on the floor. When I get back, I see right away that she has too much movement for my liking, so I hogtie her. With her hair and toes tied and incorporated into the hogtie, her movement is severely limited. She's starting to give up at this point. The anger is subsiding as she knows she has been defeated. I step away and enjoy watching her struggle. It is a good idea to completely break your captive before transport... just makes it that much easier. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 579.2 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 2

Leila vs. Her Restless Chair

Leila is really pushed to her limit in this week's update. She starts bound to a chair wearing a tight corset and ballet shoes. At first she think she's getting off easy. Nothing too tight or even uncomfortable. When the clover clamps go on her nipples Leila's still not too worried. It's not until the suspension ring is lowered and her once crotch rope is re-tied to her clamps causing to new situations. The first is she must keep her hips high in the air to keep pressure off her nipple clamps. The second is her feet are not forced to stand in her ballet shoes with no way to find relief. Now it's just a waiting game; she'll eventually have to come down!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps

File size: 215.6 MB

Download Leila vs. Her Restless Chair

Nensy

Self Tape gag

Bondage model Gina, extreme Self Tape gagged, kinky solo show.

Duration: 2:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11681kbps

File size: 209.9 MB

Download Self Tape gag

French HuCow

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Magic Wand, Lactation, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag

A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can't understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download French HuCow

Classically trained dancer, manhandled by two cocks

Welcome Nikki Darling back to the pages of Sexually Broken. Nikki graduated from a very prestigious private collage and majored in classical dance. Her body is rock hard, her ass tight and tiny, her legs long and strong, and she is all six-packy to boot.
Today is simple, we are going to tightly bind this strong athletic girl. Her elbows will touch, her ankles will be bound and crossed, and she will be strappadoed. Two cocks will fuck her into oblivion. We are going to rock her pussy and fuck the the back of her throat with power and determination.
Cock will enter her holes and she will be helpless to prevent it. This is rough sex at it's very best with a girl who craves it. Be prepared to witness non-stop cock overload. We fuck her to multiple orgasms while cock is buried balls deep down her throat. The most beautiful sound in the world is a girl trying to scream out a brutal orgasm only to have the sound muted buy a hard cock planted balls deep down her throat.
We give Nikki a lesson in cock sucking and deep deep throating, challenging her to her very limit. She is face fucked into subspace, deep throat spit drooling out of her helpless mouth as we fuck it and fuck it and fuck it. Most girls would have tapped out, but Nikki is a Sexual Athlete that puts most to shame...

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Classically trained dancer, manhandled by two cocks

Nensy

Realtimebondage - Training of H Part 3 - Hazel Hypnotic

In times long passed the strappado was one of the most feared forms of torment. The arms, once brought up behind the body, put an incredible amount of stress on the shoulders. Many girls have trouble maintaining the position at all. Hazel Hypnotic got lifted up by it. For the brief time she was in the air her shoulders felt like they may come lose, but the real pain was still forthcoming. She was placed down on a crotch- that allowed all of her weight to rest upon her pussy. To give herself any relief all she had to do was pull herself up, straining against her brutal bondage again. We did eventually move her hands to a more comfortable position, but only because it gave PD better access with the whip. And when we have decided that she has held herself up with her arms for long enough there is always a collar we can use that will keep her in place just as well.

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 350.9 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Training of H Part 3 - Hazel Hypnotic

Jay Edwards - Total Submission

Nude, except for black 5" pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.

Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Total Submission

Tiny Submissive

Slave Tiny Submissive extreme, hard tied and bondage orgasms.

Duration: 45:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2210kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Tiny Submissive

Nensy

Natalie Brooks - Manipulating Her

Natalie Brooks starring three bdsm scene bondage and electric torture

Duration: 53:33
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2966kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Natalie Brooks - Manipulating Her

Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

For his first outing in this new line Bryan works his magic on sweet, busty Summer Cummings. Summer may mew like a kitten through her gag but underneath it all, she's a bondage wildcat! Starting his nude, barefoot slave out tied spreadeagle to a cot, Bryan soon enters and changes her position to a balltie, right before your eyes! Next the bodacious babe is kneeling, arched painfully backward in a semi-suspension...until Bryan turns the whole thing into a strict strappado! Kneeling with her elbows hooked over a hanging bar, Summer waits patiently as Bryan applies rope after rope. Then after he leaves, she gets happy by rubbing her little clit on her crotchrope until she orgasms! Finishing up the program, Summer is bound two different ways lying on the floor with her legs bound in the air over her body.

Duration: 1:13:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

Download Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

With a lot of work to do I knew Sarah would looking for something fun to keep her busy. So after laying out a few items I setup a small challenge for her. Her task? Tie herself and find the key to her handcuffs somewhere in the house. Never one to do anything half fast Sarah puts on her ankle length hobble dress and corset on to make things a bit more interesting. Next she straps on the muzzle gag and blindfold before sealing her fate with handcuffs behind her back. After an hour of searching I could tell she was getting frustrated. Hinting it might in in the cage she goes right inside. By the time she realizes she's been tricked, the locks are already clicked closed. Sarah protests from behind her gag but knows full well what her afternoon plans will entail.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

Nensy

Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

Now we go to our double feature. Jewell is the main damsel in distress in this update, caged and stuffed with dildos.
Scene two, Claire has just bought herself a new truck. All the better for hauling all that bondage gear around. As it happened, she went for the Red Phallic Symbol Truck. Strangely, Rose had just supplied a super new red suit in Claire's size. It only seemed natural to mate red sheathed damsel and red truck in an arrival scene. However, the pics were badly damaged by a camera glitch, but we managed to recover some of this great scene.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Download Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Ophelia sits wearing her posture collar and harness gag while I add more rope to make sure she is secured to her chair. I remove the collar and gag as I want her to experience a few more gags this session. She still has not learned any manners and she is reprimanded for her infraction. A large foam football shall be her new gag. It does not look like it will fit, but it does and once in it probably won't go anywhere, but just to be safe, I use some clear tape. I get a little carried away and end up making a clear tape harness gag, which looks lovely. Ophelia endures the gag while I get and bind her tighter with even more rope. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 497.9 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 2

Latex lesbians

Release Year: 2010

Smock and Black Latex lesbians, outdoor punishment from mad mistress.

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2245kbps

File size: 78.1 MB

Download Latex lesbians

Nensy

Sexy blonde Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked

Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: BDSM, fucking machine, bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, ball gag

Remember our new HuCow Nora Sparkle? Nice soft udders, and very orgasmic! She is a quiet and calm HuCow, it seems like it is going to be easy to train her. Today, she will experience the most powerful machine: the red cow milker. To make it a little easier for her, we set up a fucking machine behind her, so her brain will be very confused about the pleasure (fucking) and pain (sucking) at the same time, the same trick we used in her first session. Nora was again a bit overwhelmed with everything going on at the same time, but she is making such good progress! We are definitely keeping this one, she needs more sessions!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14618kbps

Download Sexy blonde Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked

Rachel Captive

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy girl Rachel in pantyhose hard rope bondage on bed action.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5914kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 759.9 MB

Download Rachel Captive

VooDoo Dolls

The cheap apartment is a bait, the owner - the ancient shaman of the voodoo, the girl - the fateful victim!

Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1064kbps

File size: 649.4 MB

Download VooDoo Dolls

Nensy

Double Cuffed Action

Release Year: 2018

Two slave lady Double Cuffed bondage Action, on the floor. Enjoy!

Duration: 4:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 419.7 MB

Download Double Cuffed Action

Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.
Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque,

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1

Leila Hazlett, Vol. 2

This is part 2 of Wasteland's adventures with Leila Hazlett and today we find her tied up in even more delicious or maybe we should say devious positions, if that's even possible. All that and still our favorite part was watching her cum again and again.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1910kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 117.6 MB

Download Leila Hazlett, Vol. 2

Nensy

More Pain Mania

German pain slut extraordinaire Raquel is featured in this amazing pain performance BDSM video. The interrogator strips her down and gropes her shapely tits, squeezing them until she gasps, and her heightens her fear taunting her with clamps, getting ready for the next phase of her ordeal. Handcuffed, the interrogator lashes her with the cane and she begins to cry out in pain, and he continues his physical domination of Raquel. He continues to debase and humiliate her, stepping on her with his heavy boots, building to his finale. Raquel is strapped at the wrists and hoisted off the ground, and her brutal taskmaster mercilessly lashes her with his cane, leaving her twisting in pain and screaming. Finally, she is dropped to the floor, and Raquel thinks relief is in her grasp, but in a final sick twist, the taskmaster cranks up the horror by beginning a terrifying round of needleplay. This is one intense BDSM video you will not be able to stop watching!

Duration: 34:35
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1434kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download More Pain Mania

Extreme Angel

We feed our Little Angel addiction this week and line her up with Bane on her second StrictRestraint shoot...our fondness for Angel grows everytime we shoot her...she has a great sttitude, loves tight bondage and is truly tough and submissive...Bane begins her day with an electric shock predicament...an electrified copper plate under her tits...when she is forced to relax her back, her tits pay the price..at one point it becomes futile, when her back is too tired to flex...she sets her tits down and bares the shock...Bane toys with her pussy and ass through the process...in the next scene, angel is spread wide open...Bane brings her to orgasm with finger work like he's cooking a two minute egg...he walks away leaving Angel breathless...then he begins impact play...ending with his zip tie drill whip...extreme sting, little effot.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 120.0 MB

Download Extreme Angel

Cuffed in big room

Sexy super model Sophie legs and hands Cuffed in the big room action.

Duration: 4:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 512.5 MB

Download Cuffed in big room

Nensy

Star Break In

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Slave model Star, very extreme hard tied bondage and gags on bed.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 562.5 MB

Download Star Break In

Juniper

Juniper starts her day nude and sitting on her butt. Her back is against a heavy wooden post. Her wrists are chained behind her, behind the post itself. She has a bowling ball attached to each big toe. A heavy leather belt winds around her neck and the post as well. It keeps her breathing shallow and her torso in place. Her nipples and small breasts are each sucked into vacuum tubes. Her face grows increasingly red and fat from the restriction around her neck. She is confused by the nose hook.

Duration: 1:04:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juniper

Serious Business

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex

We don't allow any goofing off on the set. We are very serious about our craft. There's just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.London warns that if OT uses his angry vice she will not be able to control herself. That sounds like a challenge. As the camera begins to roll London spins herself on the ring above her."Take your clothes off!!" He commands.

Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Serious Business

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩