Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

The Hottest Boyz | Unique Solo Scenes

Julia

Staff member

BB-Damien

Video language: English

Office boy has been jerking off thinking about muscled office dude Ennio for a while, now he's finally getting what he wanted! The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1882kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 481.0 MB

Download BB-Damien

Julia

Staff member

Ricardo Trujillo

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a long .

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

Julia

Staff member

FTV - Conrad

Release Year: 2011
Studio: FratTV
Cast: Conrad

Fratmen Conrad is one of Claytons buddies, and he always enjoys a day surfing on the beach. Conrad also loves to sit shirtless, enjoying the calming waves lapping the shore as young hotties stroll by. In this update, Conrad strips completely naked for a refreshing shower. After some time, our sexy, surfer stud starts jacking off his cock until he erupts with a creamy, tasty cumshot.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 473.1 MB

Download FTV - Conrad

Julia

Staff member

Active Duty - James II (720p)

And that's how we start tonight's scene with 6' tall James, a newbie to these parts, and a hot one at that. He weighs in at 203 lbs and has a nice muscular frame. And -- an amazing ass. (He's also one of those guys that's way more sexy when he's in motion -- his still photos don't do him justice, I swear.)

We open on a scene that I directed, and we're smack dab in the middle of a little story where I'm going on and on about some Dink wannabe out there that was putting the make on James. As you all know, there's only one Dink Flamingo, and this Dink Flamingo is super happy that he's got James in front of the camera tonight.

'I've got that big Kim K(ardashian) booty,' James says, suggesting that everyone wants to fuck him. 'What's that tell you?' I ask him. 'That I got a great ass,' James answers, matter-of-factly. lol. 'Oh, it's true!' he says, laughing.

He's a total card and we got a long great. If you love hearing me blab away with the guys -- the chatterbox that I am -- the.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1748kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 353.6 MB

Download Active Duty - James II (720p)

Julia

Staff member

Dorian solo

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Muscules, Military, Uniform, Solo, Cumshots

So, I've been sitting on a little stockpile of special videos that we've shot over the years of our most popular models. And, these aren't your typical videos. We've tried something new with them -- adding music, and different kinds of editing. I think a lot of you may really enjoy them and their different kind of approach. They're more -- how do I put it? They are more sensual, that's for sure.

Duration: 30:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

Download Dorian solo

Julia

Staff member

Junior Baiano

Studio: Bangbangboys

I met Junior at one of the famous bath-houses in Rio. Wait until you see this massive cock of his in action and his incredible muscles. We let him use a clear flesh-jack so you can see his huge cock going in and out as he jerks off and fucks it till he shoots a nice load.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.4 MB

Download Junior Baiano

Julia

Staff member

Island Studs - Brock III

Surfer brock the nudist college jock is back and looking better then ever paddling out to catch some waves totally naked in tropical hawaii! This popular football athlete, now 27 years old, 6'3", and 220 lbs, is looking better then ever! His muscle thighs, white football butt, thick naturally hairless body, low-hanging nut sack and big fat dick look even bigger then in his first two films! Beautiful blue eyed brock strips off his board shorts at a popular surf beach out in public for all to see! Watch this sexy hawaiian surfer take a long pee on the black sand beach while holding his favorite surf board! If you are a piss lover, brock's outdoor horse piss is not to be missed! Look how happy this tall sexy surfer is to be fully nude on the beach - surfing naked for the very first time! Like aaron and kody, brock has a big smile on his face when I ask him to 'pose' beside the ocean with his big surf board in one hand and big cock in the other! Hawaiian surfers love their toys! What a se.

Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2889kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 703.2 MB

Download Island Studs - Brock III

Julia

Staff member

HotBoysAtPlay - Rusty - Horny Twink Cock Stands Rock Hard

Jason gradually builds up, getting harder, giving his butt a good stiff pounding. On his back now, Ryan gets another hot drilling till he can't hold back any longer and bucket loads of thick spunk pumps over his abs. Jason pulls out and moves round to jerk off over him. Ryan opens his mouth as Jason gives him a hot facial, squirting out his white jizz onto his face and into his mouth, and he cleans up every last drop from Jason's still throbbing cock.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 3704kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download HotBoysAtPlay - Rusty - Horny Twink Cock Stands Rock Hard

Julia

Staff member

Island Studs - Brian III

Sexy hawaiian surfer & urban skater big dick brian is back working naked outside and jerking his fat monster cock. This 20 year old twink is now totally comfortable getting naked for the camera after his duo with fellow athlete darren. Blue eyed brian explains on film that he was recently in a skateboard accident which broke his collarbone. "Now I do more surfing, it's good for my shoulder," brian says as he takes off his shirt and reveals his naturally smooth tan boy body, nice pecs and tight rock hard ab muscles of an island surfer boy! Since our last shoot brian is now living with his 19 year old girlfriend who loves his fat dick and likes looking at his naked videos on island studs. Brian's thick king-size cock hangs low and slaps his white athletic thighs as he gets to work outdoors shoveling soil in our naked worker series... Wearing only black skater shoes! His untrimmed pubic hair and big donkey balls dangle as we works in the hot sun. What a giant piece of meat on this young .

Duration: 28:51
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 636.3 MB

Download Island Studs - Brian III

Julia

Staff member

Ricardo Trujillo

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the blood into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a .

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

Julia

Staff member

Island Studs - Dale Jr

Dale jr. Is a straight redhead oklahoma farm boy with a creamy white ass, naturally furry chest, dick, arm pits and a big curved veiny cock exposed for the first time in this exclusive video from island studs. Watch this sexy blue eyed, blue collar country boy work fully naked outdoors: lifting weights, sweating while shoveling dirt in the garden and jerking off. Dale jr.'s rough voice and hands come from long hours working as a house painter. Imagine dale jr. As your naked house painter! This is dale's very first time modeling nude and he likes the attention of our cameras! He has a tight lean furry body, a rigid rock hard cock with a big mushroom head and real local style hawaiian tattoos on his arms! He is a super sexy hawaiian local boy! This tough looking farm boy flexes his arms with a raging hard dick which stands up against his tight stomach muscles. His giant mushroom dick head throbbing hard against his ripped abs! Watch dale jr. Get dirty as he works naked outside shoveling.

Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2893kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 653.4 MB

Download Island Studs - Dale Jr

Julia

Staff member

Cruz

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshots, Muscle, Fingering, Dildo, Tattoos

Hey Troops,I'm behind the camera once again, bringing you another newbie: Cruz!This heavily inked-up stud is a muscular, built guy who is down to burn it down. I only met him the same day as we shot this solo, but he was ready to do whatever. A man after my own heart!I tell him that I've already got an idea to pair him up with a particular Marine very soon, so I think we'll see the results of that meeting very soon. But, let's focus on our first meeting with Cruz.The 20-year old fella (who turns 21 in August) has got king-sized nipples, a thick body, a winning smile, and a great attitude. He was a former wrestler in high school, and loves going to the gym, listening to music, heading to the beach and playing beach volleyball.He says that he's both nervous and looking forward to getting something put in his ass when he's paired up with a guy (after all, he says, it "does feel good" to do it).Well, we've got a plan to work him up to taking a dick up his ass -- that is, we're gonna start.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

Download Cruz

Julia

Staff member

Island Studs - Curtis

Horse-hung Honolulu Skater Boy Curtis is an athletic Afro-American twink with a tight all-natural smooth boy-body, full bush of dark dick hair, big pecs and a Giant 9" Monster Cock, lifts weights completely naked with a throbbing rock hard dick, skinny dips in the Pool and jerks off with his skateboard in this Exclusive video from Island Studs!

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Island Studs - Curtis

Julia

Staff member

Swinginballs TBT John Powers has Balls Galore

If you are looking for some serious cajones, John Powers has teabags made just for dunking. Whether swinging in the wind well below his hot bubble butt, or being held tight as he shoots his huge load you're going to be agreeing his testicles are the besticles!

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3275kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Swinginballs TBT John Powers has Balls Galore

Julia

Staff member

Island Studs - Carter II

Carter the sexy shy southern kentucky boy is back on the islands stroking his big white cock and furry nut sack for us! This sweet blue collar boy has returned to hawaii on vacation with his girlfriend and asked us if he could model naked again! While he says he is more comfortable now than during his first photo shoot, it is obviously that this innocent bible belt boy is still very nervous in front of the camera! On film he states that he needs the money to pay for his hotel bill in waikiki! We are happy to help broke straight boys with big dicks jerk off for some cash! Just like brian, john and marc, carter is a free baller: letting his furry cock and balls hang freely in his shorts as he walks around town with no underwear. Watch how uncomfortable quiet carter is when I ask him to get his dick hard outdoors in the garden! Like fernando, anderson and reed, carter whips his dick into the helicopter - grabbing it at the bushy base and twirling it around like a chopper blade! His big d.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1080x610, AVC (H.264), 2889kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 667.7 MB

Download Island Studs - Carter II

Julia

Staff member

Alex Chu's Erotic Sessions: Drenched In Dreams

Come along and join Alex Chu in an erotic session of pure self serving pleasure. After being in awe of seeing snow for the very first time in his life, Alex hits the gym. It's very important to Alex to keep his body in shape and to maintain a physique that will make him feel great and will keep the boys looking and cumming. Alex returns home and does a few more exercises before he peels off his sweaty gym clothes and hits the shower. The hot water feels good hitting his skin with the cold weather outside. Alex takes his time, enjoying each and every second as he lathers up and cleans his swollen balls, his sweaty crack, and his tight little nipples. After priming his uncut dick and getting himself hard, he hops out of the shower and towels off before heading to the couch. He pops in a video of Peter Le in an erotic solo and jacks his big hard cock as he fingers his hole and takes time to feel every inch of his own hard body. Alex deserves his alone time and finishes himself off by spr.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Alex Chu's Erotic Sessions: Drenched In Dreams

Julia

Staff member

Island Studs - Doug

"Girls love my butt!" red-headed doug says with a big smile when I comment on his chunky, beefy white muscle ass exposed naked in the garden at the start of our shoot. This stocky 25 year old former high school wrestler weights 175 pounds of solid all american beef! Catch out the thick wrestler thighs, muscular chest, and sexy bubble butt on this friendly athlete from new mexico! Doug is a real european mix: part czech, part german and part french, with super fine red dick hair that matches the hair on his ass and head. What a sexy red head! Since arriving in hawaii doug is employed as a construction worker and spends his nights in the gym working on his fine thick body. Yes, you can see sexy doug working road-side in the tropical sun! This is doug's first time posing naked for photos and he is excited about it! When he strips out of his street clothes we see doug is wearing a fine pair of tight sexy underwear. There is something so sexy about seeing a hot straight man is his real lif.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 2874kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.4 MB

Download Island Studs - Doug

Julia

Staff member

Active Duty - Mathias

Mathias is wearing his X-Mas hat which he has had for many years. He slowly undresses and reveals his massive veiny cock as he begins to slowly stroke his big dick. You can hear the excitement as he moans with pleasure stroking his thick shaft. His body is in peak physical condition as he uses his fingers to play with his eager tight hole. He grips his cock with the strength of a bear making it pulsate for the camera and he tugs on his balls making them jingle all the way. Mathias didn't just want this to be a stroke session so he incorporated some amazing show and tell and by that I mean he begins to slowly move his hips back and forth while showing off every muscle on his amazing fit body. A long stroking and showing off session can make you thirsty as he takes a quick break to tell our viewers that it's time now for the cum shot. He lies back on the couch and starts to beat his cock fast until his balls can't hold his nut in no longer and he shoots his thick creamy load all over hi.

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5626kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Active Duty - Mathias

Julia

Staff member

Island Studs - Cirrus III

Cirrus, the free-spirited blond new age hippy farm boy with the thick cock and ripped, all-natural smooth body is back for a naked surf session on a beautiful hawaiian beach! If you like real natural male nudism this film is a classic! Watch this organic nature boy's yummy naked body as he climbs trees, surfs in the sea and works outdoors with a raging hardon! Cirrus has a great muscle ass and beautiful cock and balls and he loves showing off for the camera. He has even added some good muscle mass and re-defined his abs since our last photo shoot with him! Like hippie trip, cirrus has a rockin' body and sweet hippy boy smile! While I was settling up my camera on the side of a rural hawaiian road cirrus decided to climb the massive tress next to us. Watch this mellow exhibitionist peel off his surf shorts and talk to me in the tree fully naked with cars of tourists passing by. Excited by being out in public, cirrus begins to climb and swings through the trees like a naked monkey man! H.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1080x610, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Island Studs - Cirrus III

Julia

Staff member

Active Duty - Jason Richards

Hey Troops,Boy do we have a hot built soldier for you today. Jason Richards is at a ripe age of just 26 years and weighing in with great muscle mass of 185lbs. He's as active as you get and we are hoping you like him so we can get him in the trenches with some of our top vets.Jason gives us a small introduction and soon after his clothes are gone revealing his amazing physique. His ripped abs are out of a movie and his cock is almost perfection. Once you take your eyes off this sexy man's hard cock you will see his gigantic full balls hanging.Claude as always gives us the most epic view of his manly sexy balls with a close up shot. You can see the ridges and the girth of those beauties as he strokes his long hard dick. Jason eye fucks the camera from time to time as he continues to show off his balls and sexy throbbing cock. His firm muscular thighs are hard to miss as he stands tall stroking his big dick. He lays out on the couch legs spread wide stroking fast and slow building up th.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5196kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Active Duty - Jason Richards

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩