Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Big collection of videos BDSM

superperec

Polina ' lunch

Meanwhile, with Polina, I started to work through the language barrier. She is actually one of the funniest Chastity Babes ever! We understand each other a lot better now and she is hilarious.
Still locked in her tiny tight belt and bra, Polina is having a great time in Holland. She even would agree to a much longer Chastity Deal, but I had to let her go because I ran out of time (other girls were coming over)! She could actually stay locked for months if that would let her stay in Holland. She loves it here so much I wonder if she has anything at home to go back to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14496kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Polina ' lunch

superperec

Ariel plugged

After a quick toilet break during Ariel's Casting, she came back into the room to find her belt looking a bit different! I replaced the perforated front shield with a slotted one and locked a huge heavy 5-ball dildo inside the chastity belt.
Ariel was shocked, although that may have been acting. She was even more shocked at my other 'present', which was a good size jewel butt plug. She can't have been too confused though, because when I asked her if she knew what it was, she said yes, and she inserted it into the right place with a little bit of effort.
Girls always go really quiet and shy when they are butt plugged (good tip, try it at home!), and Ariel was about to get even more flustered when she slid the big 5-ball dildo inside of her. To get the belt to close, she needed to push this dildo all the way in, and you could tell it was quite the challenge for her. It made her very aroused but also a bit unsure. She knew she had to do this, but this was getting intense!
After the belt was locked on, she commented how it was tighter than before. That is correct: a plugged belt will sit tighter on the body, the belt can not move sideways anymore. She soon found out that the plug could slide back and forth though, enabling her to bend over and even kneel down. Ariel was going to be in this double plugged situation for an hour more, but she was getting a bit desperate: she said she couldn't do an hour because it was too tight. But I had the keys, and one hour it was going to be!!

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13341kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Ariel plugged

superperec

Liz Rainbow ' plug trouble

As always, Liz started out very cheerful and happy with her chastity Challenge. She moved around a lot which caused a lot of friction from the plugs inside her: a big blue buttplug and a 5-ball vaginal plug. They were rubbing against each other on the inside. Because the belt was so tight, the plugs were pushed in deep and Liz got really aroused by the feeling of being filled!
But as the hours went by, Liz started to move around less. Changing from lying down to standing up pushed the plugs in deep and she really felt that! Liz wanted to touch herself, she was so wet! It got harder and harder to move, until she was basically just lying down flat and staying still to avoid stimulating herself more. You could say the plugs were are kind of bondage, because moving was getting too hard. All she could do was lie down.
She found a mattress in the prison cell and that's where she ended up, face down, unable to move. I challenged her to get up and write her feelings on the wall. Liz wrote 'I hate you' (ok, I got that coming), and 'I want to masturbate'. She wasn't too happy about her situation, but I wasn't going to let her out yet! Those plugs would stay in there for a while longer! I just locked the prison cell and turned off the lights. Liz wouldn't get any sleep though! Not like this. It was a real Challenge for her, and she would have to deal with it.

Duration: 5:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14413kbps

File size: 632.7 MB

Download Liz Rainbow ' plug trouble

superperec

Arienh caged and displayed

Meanwhile, Arienh's Chastity Deal continues and she is being trained as a submissive lifestyle chastity pet. She really wanted this, and now it is her reality! Living as a full time slave, in chastity gear, collared and ready to serve, Arienh has never been happier. She doesn't have to think, she just does as she is told, which makes her feel very very relaxed. Her body may not be free, but her mind certainly is!
Arienh's plug regime has been upgraded too, a butt plug has been added, so she is now training her ability to stay double plugged for as long as possible. I decided to put her in the living room, in her cage, on the table. Arienh makes a great display piece don't you think? Her wrists and ankles are connected to the sides of the cage, so she can not really lie down. I also connected her permanent septum piercing to the cage. This makes her stay in one position, on her knees, ready for inspection. She can not get comfortable at all, but that is the point.
She is just an object in full chastity at this point. Being double plugged makes her very horny, and connecting her nose ring to a little chain gets her in a super submissive state of mind. Arienh doesn't have much space to move, and her little moans suggest that she is struggling with this kneeling position.
Time for me to sit down on the couch and enjoy the view. I am super happy with my new resident pet slave! As always, if you have any suggestions in mind for Arienh's next challenges, don't hesitate to email me! It is not so easy keeping her occupied with new ideas and tasks every day. Also, if you want to come and visit Arienh to see her displayed and plugged, let me know! You really need to see this in real life, she is amazing!

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps

File size: 684.3 MB

Download Arienh caged and displayed

superperec

Lucy Lauren wants to try chastity gear

Lucy Lauren is a kinky girl from the UK who wrote me an interesting email. I checked her out on Twitter and yes, she IS super kinky and submissive. Good!
Of course, I flew her over to Holland as soon as I could to get her into some chastity gear. When girls want to try it this much, I don't want to make them wait! Lucy turned out to be a lovely bubbly girl who is very openminded. I collared her as soon as she arrived and she did not even comment on it! Seems she is used to wearing a locked collar.
The chastity belt was new to her, she was so intrigued! I thought a Carrara would be a great belt for her, elegant and comfortable, and super secure! Lucy admired the belt and wasted no time to take off her dress and her underwear. She wanted to get locked up!
I explained how the belt worked, and Lucy managed to lock herself into it, it was a very nice and tight fit! She just loved it! I also showed her a chastity bra, which was even more intriguing to her, as she had never seen one before. She managed to lock herself into the bra too, and I had the keys safely in my back pocket. Lucy Lauren was completely secure, unable to touch herself. It was a strange experience for her, this naughty girl loves to rub and please herself!
One more surprise for Lucy: I told her to handcuff herself to the bed. She did not expect that. Now she was stuck without anything to do (her phone was downstairs), and she knew I wouldn't come back for while. Girls need to spend a few hours in the gear during a Casting (at least 3-4) so I can see if they are suitable for a Chastity Deal. All Lucy could do is sit and wait, in her tight full chastity gear'.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14316kbps

File size: 922.6 MB

Download Lucy Lauren wants to try chastity gear

superperec

Lucy Lauren ' heavy steel belt

As you may have seen on her Twitter, Lucy Lauren was back for a little Chastity Deal! And I found a great belt for her! My custom made heavy steel belt was a perfect fit for her!
Sure, it is very tight on her waist, but that's actually called a perfect fit in female chastity. If the waist band is not tight enough, it can be pulled down, leaving a gap in the crotch area, which kind of defeats the purpose of a chastity belt. Lucy was so happy with her heavy belt! She did not expect to be in it for almost a day though! I don't think she understood until she was well and truly locked into the belt, and I started to explain why there was a little padlock on the vaginal slot cover. When she realized she had to pee through the belt, she finally understood that the belt wasn't coming off that day!
And it is not easy, the belt is very heavy, with no rubber lining. So moving around is hard. And I had a lot of tasks for her to do that day. This was going to be a very interesting Chastity Deal! But remember, she wanted this herself!!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13072kbps

File size: 789.2 MB

Download Lucy Lauren ' heavy steel belt

superperec

Liz Rainbow ' chastity in blue

For the third time, Liz Rainbow returns to ChastityBabes. She was blonde first (with two huge plugs stuck inside her), then she was green (with a vibrating egg inside her belt and a buttplug), and guess what' now she is blue! Well, she is Liz Rainbow after all, I think we still have a few colors to go!

Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11907kbps

File size: 529.9 MB

Download Liz Rainbow ' chastity in blue

superperec

Helena ' handcuff escape challenge

Casting local girls from shops and restaurants is what I like to do most. When I was in Germany, I saw Helena who was working in a clothing store and I just knew she would be a perfect Chastity Babe. She has a perfect figure (one of the best butts ever!) to be locked in a belt.
Of course, it is hard to bring this up in a casual conversation. I asked if she had done any modelling before. She said she hadn't, but I could see she was interested. We talked a bit more until I brought up the actual theme of the Casting shoot. She said she would think about it, which is usually a polite way of saying 'no, go away you pervert'.
A few months later, I received an email from Helena! She had been looking at the website and she wanted to drive over to Holland to come and do a Casting shoot! I was surprised! Of course I invited her over straight away.
She changed her hair by then (into dreads), but she was still as gorgeous as before. We had a great time in the studio, where she was locked in a NeoSteel for a few hours. A German girl in a German belt! I collared her with a big collar and chained her to the wall. Helena seemed fine with everything. A pair of hinged handcuffs intrigued her more than the chastity belt! She took my challenge of trying to escape these cuffs with the keyholes facing away from her fingers. She got really into trying to escape, which gave me plenty of time to film her in the belt!
I hope Helena will come back for more, she is very sweet and a bit shy, but such a stunner in her tight NeoSteel!!

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14540kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download Helena ' handcuff escape challenge

superperec

Anahi ' armbinder struggle

Let's not forget I have another cute Chastity Babe in my studio at least 2 days a week! My studio assistant Anahi is required to wear her ultra-tight red My-Steel whenever she comes and works for me in the studio. She doesn't mind at all. In fact, she locks herself into it, it is the first thing she does when she arrives. But just cleaning and painting is not all she can do. She is a lovely model too!

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

Download Anahi ' armbinder struggle

superperec

Little Lanta ' gymnast casting

Atlanta Moreno (or 'Little Lanta' as she is also known) is a famous Babestation tv babe from the UK. She is also one of the best gymnasts ever, with a bubbly butt and the cutest face! She can bend, spread, flex in ANY position you want her in. She is like a tiny toy, so much fun to play around with!

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12037kbps

File size: 635.9 MB

Download Little Lanta ' gymnast casting

superperec

Abigail ' still locked

Abigail did not really understand the Chastity Deal I guess, because she was panicking a little bit when she tried to get comfortable on the bed. She called me to come upstairs and said she had a problem. Abigail needed to go to the toilet. She thought she had lost her Deal now and she was debating if she would stay locked or ask me to unbelt her for the toilet, losing all of the prize money.
She felt really bad she wasn't going to make it, but I told her she could have a little toilet break. Abigail was very happy to hear that! She couldn't believe she could actually have a small break to use the toilet. It was actually in her contract, but I don't think the girls read all of that. For the more experienced girls, I will normally allow only one toilet break a day. If they want any more, they will have to pee through the perforated shield, that's what it's for after all.
But with Abigail, it's her first Deal so I was a bit more lenient. She needs to get used to the belt, that's all I wanted for the weekend. The thigh bands were hard enough already, especially for a first time, but I thought they looked so good at her Casting I just couldn't resist. I was also thinking about adding a chastity bra for the last day of this weekend Deal, even though I don't have any with white trim. Find out next time to see if I did that!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14624kbps

File size: 558.6 MB

Download Abigail ' still locked

superperec

Muriel & Anna ' working in Spain

Wow, the landlord in Spain definitely does not make easy Chastity Deals. I think mine (here in Holland) are easier, but also a lot colder of course. To go to the Spanish villa, you will have to agree to be nude, belted, and put to work!!
Muriel and Anna are doing everything they can to make the landlord happy, cleaning the kitchen, making the beds, and cleaning the patio. But it is never enough, it is a big villa and there is always work to be done. There will be some free time during the day (some breaks) and the evenings are usually also free. Which means the girls can really party and , and even go for a swim in the pool, although if they make a huge mess, they will have to clean that up the next day again.
It is still a good Deal though. A free holiday in Spain with flights, food, and accommodation. Both German girls reported to me they were very happy with their 7 day trip! Especially Muriel, who is so kinky she could be belted forever! She is a wild spirit and nudity does not bother her at all. If it takes a chastity belt to get free stuff, Muriel will not even complain. She just loves travelling and being outdoors in the sun!
Anna is a bit more reserved, and she would never have agreed on this Deal if her friend Muriel wouldn't have convinced her to come. But looking at these videos, I think Anna is getting completely used to running around in a belt, because she moves freely and has no visual problems during any of her chores. The girls are quite good at cleaning and making beds actually! I am thinking of getting them (or at least Muriel) to Holland again soon, because maintaining the Chastity Mansion is a lot of work! Maybe a plugged belt when Muriel comes over? I am already looking forward to it!

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13446kbps

File size: 937.1 MB

Download Muriel & Anna ' working in Spain

superperec

Abigail ' chastity bra

Just had to happen. I don't care if the trim of the bra is not white, I just needed to add a chastity bra to Abigail's perfect outfit. Maybe it's not so perfect anymore now, but a girl in belt, thigh bands, and chastity bra will always be perfect to me!
Abigail had never seen a chastity bra before, she did not even believe it was a bra when I handed it to her. When she managed to lock it on, she started to understand it wasn't coming off without a key and she couldn't touch her boobs. She looked so great! On this last day of her Chastity Deal, she had picked a white dress and white shoes. She looked like Marilyn Monroe! It was a great outfit to match her belt and thigh bands!
I really need to work on a bra with white trim, I only have black, blue, and pink. And I need to work on a red trim bra as well for my trusty assistant Anahi! No problem, I will get it done, or maybe I will order them from My-Steel. It could be worth it, because there should be more chastity bras in future updates. Abigail's Deal convinced me it is the best look for girls: full chastity is the way to go!

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Abigail ' chastity bra

superperec

Aiyana ' slave treatment

Good thing Aiyana is a natural submissive, because the Chastity Deal she signed is not going to be easy. Some may even consider it slave labor! Just to be clear: it's not. Aiyana can ask to be released at any time, before her week in chastity is over, but she will not get her prize then. And the fact that's she is put to work, cleaning and helping in the household, well' a Chastity Deal can't be just waiting in a room until the time is up. You might as well make yourself useful if you're a guest, getting accommodation and food for free!
Aiyana does not mind being a household slave at all! She loves serving, and she is happy to help out in any way she can. Just like other German girls like Muriel, Lena, and all others in the Spanish holiday Deals, she doesn't just sit around playing with her phone. She wants to help! Master Merlin likes treating her as an actual slave, training her a little in assuming slave positions, collaring and chaining her, but it is all in good fun. He even teases her a lot, tickling her and pouring cold water on her back when she isn't fast enough, and Aiyana laughs out loud, she is having a good time!
Merlin adds wrist cuffs to her outfit, with a heavy chain between them. These restraints are all NeoSteel, she is now in a NeoSteel belt, collar, ankle cuffs, and wrist cuffs. Her task of moving stacks of books is getting harder and harder as more restraints are added. When is finally finished, he allows her to lie down, but she gets teased with cold water again, so she doesn't get much rest. Aiyana is all smiles though, she loves being treated like a proper slave girl!
Chastity Deals are generally a great time for girls: they get free accommodation, food, , and prize money at the end! Free travel is often included and hosts are always going to great lengths the girls are comfortable and happy. The only thing they can't do is touch themselves! A small prize to pay for so much fun and reward!

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14832kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aiyana ' slave treatment

superperec

Cobie ' thigh bands

Time to add a bit more gear to Cobie's Chastity Deal! About half way into her Deal, I decided she should spend the rest of her Deal in thigh bands. Not an easy decision as thigh bands affect a lot of daily things. Clothing for example. Cobie would be restricted to dresses and skirts. No more comfy leggings!
She wasn't too sure about it at first, because there were 2 more weeks left and that's a long time in annoyingly noisy thigh bands. But Cobie loves a challenge and she loves chastity gear, so she agreed to this addition. You can actually see she is a real chastity lover, because she locks on the thigh bands by herself, without any instructions. Only a few girls know how to do this! As most of you know, Cobie actually owns her own belt and thigh bands (FancySteel), and she loves wearing it at home!
Locked in thigh bands with a huge padlock connecting her upper legs, Cobie tested her stride and mobility, but there did not seem to be any issues. She could stand, walk, sit, sleep, and bend over without problems. Okay, she might not be able to run very fast, but that's fine. I don't want her to run off anyway! It was time to go back to the Chastity Mansion again (where Cobie was staying all this time) and get on with life. Which in a Chastity Deal seems to be a lot of , eating, taking selfies, and spreading out the contents of a suitcase all over the floor. But we did more! Stay tuned for some exciting adventures in thigh bands!

Duration: 5:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14532kbps

File size: 621.5 MB

Download Cobie ' thigh bands

superperec

Dominique in the studio

Dominique! I don't think many people here will remember her original Chastity Deal, with her ! What a crazy adventure that was, many years ago. Go and watch it if you haven't, but make sure to watch it in chronological order, it's an amazing journey!
Dominique has become a very good friend, and she has transformed into an amazing and inspiring world traveler and animal activist. She also became more and more gorgeous over the years, she is a really stunning woman now, with an amazing body! She always had that of course, but she has only become more beautiful over the years! Whenever she visits Holland on one of her many journeys, she always messages me to see if I have time for her. Of course!
She knows she will be locked in her chastity belt, and she probably still misses the belt on some subconscious level. Her double padlocked chain style belt became part of her during the long Chastity Deal that was initiated by her . She is one of the easiest girls to belt, she simply puts it on herself right after she comes in, like a kind of silent Deal we have. This time I laid out a belt, bra, and collar, and she locked them all on without asking.
Dominique genuinely loves the feel of being locked, as some of you know, since she did quite a few meet & greets with fans in the past. She is still available for meet & greets, and you can always email me to set something up. I love having her around in the studio, she just is so comfortable in her gear, doing her makeup and hair in front of our mirror cam' it's good to have her back. She probably won't do any Chastity Deals anymore, but locking her up occasionally is still great fun!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12584kbps

File size: 480.2 MB

Download Dominique in the studio

superperec

Bree ' contortion in chastity

And just when you think it's rare to get girls from the USA over here, there's another email from a girl who wishes to try a chastity belt. Cute girl Bree is a submissive with a huge curiosity about bondage and chastity. But there's more! She is a contortionist! And you probably already know what I was thinking! We need her to prove a point (again)!
As some of you have reported, it's been hard to introduce chastity belts in your relationships, with girlfriends and wives making up excuses why they can't wear a belt 24/7. Of course, girls need cleaning breaks, but they can be short and supervised. There is no other reason to take off a belt, as I have tried to show on this website many times before. riding, running, tennis, fitness, swimming, all sports can be done in a chastity belt. It's just a matter of getting used to the belt. And willpower. From both the wearer and the keyholder.
Some sports will require a hip style belt, to allow easier bending at the waist. Especially when you are as flexible as Bree. I belted her in a hip style My-Steel and asked her to do her normal routines, just go through all of her flexible positions. You will see there is no position she can not do (and she can do a lot!). She is even happy and cheerful in her belt, her very first time ever! Bree got used to her belt so fast, it was a shame she was here for such a short visit. When she comes back, she definitely will spend a lot more time in the belt. And she has already promised me to do a proper Chastity Deal! With girls like this helping my cause ('all girls need to be in chastity all of the time'), you will definitely be able to show your wife or girlfriend their excuses are not relevant.
Enjoy this wonderful and rare update! Bree is such a fascinating girl to watch!

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12688kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

Download Bree ' contortion in chastity

superperec

Cobie exposed

Cobie is insane! But that's why I like her :) When we went outside for a little fresh air, she wanted to feel the wind on her skin and be free!! Well, as free as she could be, of course she was still locked in her NeoSteel chastity belt, her thigh bands, and her collar. There were a lot of cars passing by, people on bikes, runners, and people walking their . It always seems to get very busy wherever I take a Chastity Babe' maybe people sense there is something going on? Well, in Cobie's case, there sure was a lot to see! She kept flashing her belt, front and back, in her very short summer dress. I am sure many people got a glimpse (again). I wonder if anyone actually knew what it was, but the sun reflecting on the metal draws the eye to it so they couldn't have missed it.

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps

File size: 753.8 MB

Download Cobie exposed

superperec

Dolly ' getting used to the belt

So I let Dolly get used to the belt for a few hours after her initial belting. She was chained to the bed by her collar wearing nothing but her belt and she accepted it as part of her Casting.
I left her there for a while, and (like most girls) she just time with her phone, taking selfies and chatting to friends. She took a lot of selfies of the belt's anal opening, and she later told me she was fascinated by the fact that her ass cheeks were spread so open. It felt really weird, Dolly said. A tight belt will run the crotch strap very snug against the body, which indeed means your butt cheeks will be pushed aside. This is a strange and 'open' feeling, which I'm sure many female belt wearers had to get used to when they were first belted (please comment below). If you ever see a female belt with the crotch strap running over the butt cheeks, it's not tight enough.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14384kbps

File size: 845.9 MB

Download Dolly ' getting used to the belt

superperec

Lucy Elena cuffed and collared

Cute gamer girl Lucy Elena applied for a Casting, and I immediately invited her over! We haven't had any gamer girls in chastity yet and I love her style! Lucy did a photo shoot in a tight chastity belt, and now she had to wait for a few hours to be unbelted. I always make the Castings a few hours long so the girls can really get used to their belts.
Lucy Elena is a tech girl, so spending a few hours in the studio was no problem at all, as long as she had her phone! Her phone is literally her life. I made sure she had a and left her in her belt, with a camera running. After a while I went to check on her and she was still pretty happy, although she said the tightness of the belt made it hard for her to relax.
Still, I thought that she had it far too easy. Her shyness was gone and it was time to make her stay a little bit more challenging. I locked a collar onto her neck (which looked amazing on her by the way, it totally fits her style!) and then I gave her a pair of handcuffs. By her reaction, I could tell she had never seen a real pair of cuffs before. She did not even know how to open them. I made her lock the handcuffs on her wrists, joking that I wasn't sure I had a key for them (which startled her again), and then I even locked her wrists to her collar! I was afraid this would go too far for the inexperienced Lucy, but she actually said she liked the predicament!
I left her again, but I couldn't wait to review the static camera footage, because I love to see how girls deal with limited mobility! Lucy Elena did so great on her Casting, I wanted to do more with her, but I had to let her go home. I will definitely get her back for a Chastity Deal if you like her too, but I'm not sure if she fully understands what that means. I will have some explaining to do, so she knows what will await her!

Duration: 7:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14391kbps

File size: 819.7 MB

Download Lucy Elena cuffed and collared

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩