Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Big collection of videos BDSM

superperec

Channeling the Marquis de Sade

Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.
A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.
Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.
Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Channeling the Marquis de Sade

superperec

A Wenona Piece

Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head.
She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage.
When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download A Wenona Piece

superperec

Ohh God

What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop.
His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.
He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me.
From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Ohh God

superperec

Surrealism

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread ' the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her ecstasy.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Surrealism

superperec

Therapy Part 2

In the first half of this installment, Harley Ace found her way to the office of therapist O.T. in order to help her sort out the violent and sexual dreams she had been having for many years. He proposed an unorthodox treatment wherein he would expose her to the fears and desires she had in her head. Once Harley was under his control, he decided to explore some of his own sick twisted fantasies. Now we return to the two of them, still in the midst of immersion therapy.
We find Harley sat up on the couch, her legs spread by shackles at her ankles, and her neck and head held tightly in place by a metal collar. O.T. has decided to ramp up the intensity of his treatment for the second half of their session together. It's easy to see the fear behind Harley's eyes as she watches him drag it across her skin, and when he rubs the flat side against her clit her body visibly tenses up. She shakes as she tries to hold her body perfectly still so as not to end up getting accidentally cut.
Shaking and whimpering is all well and good, but when O.T. takes out the flogger and starts beating Harley's face and tits with it, all of the tension she's built up breaks into a thousand pieces and she is sobbing and screaming. It only gets louder when O.T. takes out his tot. It's not even close to her by the time she is screaming "no" and trying to pull away from its electrified tips. She'll be alright though. The good doctor knows that the best way to calm her panic is with a hitachi vibrator and a metal pussy hook.

Duration: 40:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Therapy Part 2

superperec

Pain It Forward: Gasp

Stephie Staar has a problem. London River has been taking her clients at the club. Stephie has tried everything to stop her, but there's just something about London she can't seem to overcome. Stephie's real problem is that she's decided to talk to OT about putting out a hit on London. OT has his own ideas.
Stephie gleefully described what she wanted OT to do to London. 'Something awful!' OT is going to do something awful to Stephie. It only seems fair. Stephie doesn't think so. She struggles to get free. It's no use. Once OT has you you only get loose if he wants you to.
Stephie meets her end in the most exciting way. She's strapped to a vibrating and she cums till she's gone. The plastic bag guides her journey. Don't worry though. She'll be back. She's not finished with OT.

Duration: 53:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Pain It Forward: Gasp

superperec

Sibling Rivalry

Growing up, my twin and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in . It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Sibling Rivalry

superperec

How To Train Your Long Pig

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

superperec

Tardy Tart

'Curiosity the cat!' Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT's studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn't. Why? Beacause she's too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn't like that. He's the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he's satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!

Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Tardy Tart

superperec

Strappadoed

Rope is just about as Infernal as a Restraint can be. It holds Jacey Jinx just where we want her. Caught between the floor and the ring above she can't go anywhere. So OT takes the opportunity to cop a feel. It's his prerogative after all. Jacey's got a young fit little body with a booty you could set a on.
Once Jacey is in the right attire to provide him a inspiration OT sets to work building the object of her torment. The pipes look like nothing to Jacey as they are being assembled, but OT knows what he's doing. She'll have to be bent and flexed and suffer before OT is done with her. With the sanitary napkin in her mouth and the heavy tape holding it in the fear mounts with every moment.

Duration: 38:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Strappadoed

superperec

Taboo Torment Part 2

Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my ... to be used at his sadistic whim.

Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Taboo Torment Part 2

superperec

Taboo Torment

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.

Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Taboo Torment

superperec

The Pool of Tears

Kitty Dorian has been stored overnight. Her muscles are sore and tired. The hard manacles and collar have made it difficult to get comfortable. OT drags her out of bed by her hair. He makes her get dressed while still cuffed and chained. She struggles to get the clothes on.
The bondage OT uses is unconventional. He secures her arms to her neck with rubber tubing. Then he goes to work her. He adds more tubing to her predicament. The hard, but flexible material is perfect for subduing her. It easy to make it tight without injuring her.
The cane makes her scream, but one or two slaps across the face and Kitty cries uncontrollably. Now every strike of the cane and whip brings more tears. Kitty does her best to control her sobbing, but the floodgates have opened. She's never looked so beautiful.

Duration: 45:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download The Pool of Tears

superperec

Restricted

Lily is used to sucking dick when she comes to visit INSEX. However, OT has a bit of a twisted sense of humor. He shoves several hard inches of cold steel down her throat. She drools and coughs as it triggers her gag reflex. Her tight body flinches and twists as she tries to get off of the rod.
OT Lily's ass with more steel. Her back is made to arch pushing her ass out in the most exquisite manner. Her tits are exposed and she's left to create a puddle on the floor.
The theme of the day is restriction and Lily is definitely restricted. From the orgasm denial, to breath control, to sight restriction, to the strenuous bondage positions Lily is given no freedom. She is ours to play with. The bondage positions start hard and they only get harder.

Duration: 40:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

Download Restricted

superperec

Locked in Place

As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt.
In a leather strap box tie Fawn is made to hold herself up on top of a single pipe with one leg strapped to itself. Just when she thinks she's in a strenuous enough position OT starts whipping her. She's really put to the test.
OT puts her into a modified pile driver position with her toes holding her up and he canes her exposed ass including her sensitive little butthole and cunt. Then he her asshole with a pogo while he vibrates her to intense multiple orgasms. After a while her pussy is so sensitive she wriggles and screams.

Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Locked in Place

superperec

Cherried Blossom Part 2

Blossom just had the time of her life over on HardTied with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitachi. As the fucking machine moves it vibrates her pussy just enough to let her know what she can't fully have. He tightens nipple clamps onto her tits and ties them up to the floor by her shoulders. She squirms and sighs and yearns for the release she just can't have. And then it's back to the pain.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2

superperec

So Inclined

Our model for the day, Mimosa, was given an absolutely wonderful gift, her beautiful ass. And she is going to shake that beautiful ass today for your entertainment. To start the show, O.T. demands that Mimosa strip for us and she does not disappoint. She slowly removes her fancy dress as she rolls her body and swings her hips and grinds up against a slanted metal pole. This all becomes much more impressive when you consider the fact that she is attached to that pole by a metal collar around her neck.
Mimosa is a bigger girl than most of our models and that comes with some distinct advantages. One of those is that you can really see the impact our handlers make when they smack her around. O.T. has Mimosa bent over the pole in handcuffs and her ass up where he can play with it. He spanks it and punches it and canes it and each time you can watch as the impact rolls over her ass and down her legs. It's beautiful, and she loves it almost as much as we do.
While fun to play with, Mimosa is also an ungrateful spoiled little brat. O.T. is doing so much for her: setting up and moving this heavy metal rig, beating her ass and whipping her tits until she gasps and moans. But all she can talk about is wanting to cum. Each and every time he has the hitachi pressed up against her it's all she can talk about. "Can I come?" The girl doesn't even say please. So O.T. is going to deny her as long as he feels is necessary, no matter how much she whines and stomps her feet to try and get him to do what she wants.

Duration: 44:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download So Inclined

superperec

Scorpion

O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.
Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.
After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.

Duration: 37:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Scorpion

superperec

Transient

KoKo Kitty has been down and out, living on the streets for the past few months. Each day she sits out in the park, asking for loose change, wrapped in her blanket just trying to keep warm. That's where O.T. finds her, curled up for warmth, sitting on a curb, holding a cup out for a donation. He can do her one better, though. He tells her if he goes with him and takes a few pictures he'll pay her for her time, and she won't even have to get naked. But when has that ever really been the case?
They arrive at the studio and O.T. give KoKo a place to shower and get dressed, promising he wont watch her while she's in there. He didn't promise that he wouldn't pop in to give her a towel, though, or that he wouldn't take the panties she left on the floor. That's about as close as O.T. is going to get to keeping his word, though. When she's done getting dressed O.T. traps her in some extreme metal bondage and starts to take off the clothing she has just put on.
Then he sets to work beating her up and down. He whips her perky tits and her pussy with a dragon tail and canes her ass until it turns purple. Then he spreads her legs, sticks a metal pussy hook inside of her, and starts pumping. After a moment he brings in the celebrator and starts vibrating her clit. In no time at all she is moaning and sqirting all over the place, her body betraying her and inducing her into orgasm. She got some reward, maybe she'll get her money eventually.

Duration: 54:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Transient

superperec

Insex Lane

Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.
Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes samples, and then swabs the inside of her pussy.
Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Insex Lane

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩