Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Guys alone - Gays Solo!

alexA

Cute Garry Strokes Out Some Juice

Genres: Foreskin Play ,Solo ,Cum Jerking Off ,Other Location
Video language: English

When Gary applied to model my smile was just about as big as it ever gets! He's a total hottie with a cute, smiley face and a nicely toned and tanned body. Nice firm thighs, a light dusting of hair in all the right places - how could I not invite him down' Fortunately for us Gary was due some time off work and hopped on the train to show off his body to our cameras... and man, has he got one lovely uncut dick or what' Interestingly, Gary's actually a member of the site and when he arrived he mentioned how hot he thought our recent film of Craig and Ian was... and so an idea immediately sprung to mind! I decided to sit Gary down at my desk and film him jerking off to Ian and Craig - a member being filmed getting off as it were, just like thousands of people all over the world . With the sun streaming in from the window behind, Gary set about enjoying himself... His hands quickly dropped to his jeans and he began caressing his dick before quickly opening up his buttons for some very teasy underwear play. You can see the fat head of his thick boner pushing against the fabric of his bright red boxers before Gary pulls his cock out and into the freedom of daylight. Jerking away, this fella sure is hot and as the film nears its climax, Gary spunks a fantastic load all over the place .

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 517.5 MB

Download Cute Garry Strokes Out Some Juice

alexA

Eddy Wrestles With His Stiff One

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Lube Play ,Solo ,Foot Fetish

Meet the super sexy Eddy. Fresh from a holiday to Thailand, Eddy just couldn't wait to come and show off his tropical tan and his Oh-so-fit body! A youngster at only 19 years of age and a complete newbie to modelling naked in front of thecamera, Eddy couldn't think of anyplace he would rather make his debut performance other than here at and he suregave a first time performance to be proud of! To say Eddy was a little nervous would be an understatement, so we let him take his time, calm down, and once ready he stepped out the shower to show us what he is made of.Not to knock him off his stride, we saved the chat until after, so Eddy towels off, picks a comfy spot on the bed and sets about his debut jerk-off... His hands find his cock straight away and he begins wrestling with it - but Eddy also loves playing with his low-hanging balls! And he clearly enjoys softly tickling his sweet hole too. Soon hisdick is standing proud and in need of attention and so hesoaks himself in lube and slowly jerks his cock. As his nerves ebb away,Eddy is soon giving powerful strokes -humping his hand, and moaning with pleasure! Knowing he's not going to last much longer, Eddy lays back andhis moans and heavy breathing increase to an incredibly sexual level! Each stroke pushes him closer and closer to the point of no return, before, well... in Eddy's own words, he needed that .

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 331.7 MB

Download Eddy Wrestles With His Stiff One

alexA

OnlyFans - Viggo Sorensen

Like a farmer in the springtime, they prepare to plough more than just the fields - they want to turn you over and plant their seed deep in your furrow!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13662kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download OnlyFans - Viggo Sorensen

alexA

Sexy Straight Hunk Marcus Gets Off

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,On The Sofa ,Huge Load ,Lube Play

OK, we've got another straight fella getting naked for the cameras this week, and this one sure is all man! Marcus is a horny and hairy dude who got persuaded in to coming to model for us by a female member of the site! Oh, how I love member interaction (!) especially when they send guys like Marcus our way... fit, handsome, charming and of course endowed with a lovely thick, veiny, uncut cock . In fact, it's what you would call a really "meaty" cock. Hefty and fat, something that would fill you up good and proper, if you know what I mean! But Marcus is more than just a piece of lovely meat, he's also a very warm and friendly guy who's pretty relaxed about life. I mean, you'd have to be to come and have a wank on camera in front of a stranger, right' Mind you, he was a little nervous... So to get him in to the swing of things, Lucas had Marcus strip down to his underwear and let him massage his meat until it felt right to let it pop out. And when Marcus was ready, out came that big fat head which got lubed up immediately. Stroking away, it was clear that Marcus was ready to shoot fairly early on, but Lucas insisted he waited. And blow me if Marcus didn't get so worked up that he gave himself a facial .

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2526kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 376.8 MB

Download Sexy Straight Hunk Marcus Gets Off

alexA

Reed

Cast: Reed

Reed's a street-biking stud with a rocking body. And he has some wild stories to tell! Reed was 13 when he first jerked off. He did it in the shower and that started to give me some ideas. Seeing this chiseled stud all wet would definitely be a hot scene! And almost to seal the deal, he said one of his fantasies is thinking about getting wet and steamy with a hot girl. He told us about the first time he had sex. Reed was 17 and met a girl online. They went to get ice cream. He parked his truck and she started making out with him in the front seat. She rode him hard and ended up sitting on the steering wheel. She even broke his hand grip above the door while they fucked! Reed says they would "fuck like champs" every time she came to town. He's single now, but his ideal girl is around 5'7", blue or green eyes, blond hair, an athletic body and a C-cup. He's not in a relationship, though he does have a friend with benefits that helps him out! He doesn't have to jack off too much. But Reed's had some great experiences and often thinks about those when he does jerk off. One place in particular was a rock in the mountains where he had sex with this girl. He gets off on doing it in public places. Reed's most amazing story involved a buddy's truck. The truck had running boards and he thought it would be "bad-ass" to get a blow job through the window while he stood out on the running boards. He ended up fucking her while they drove down the freeway. He says he joined the 75 mile an hour club. Wow! Reed takes off his shirt and shows off his incredible body. He's been going to the gym since he was a junior in high school. He likes working out his back, but he gets the most compliments on his abs and obliques. And no wonder! They're amazing! I can't get the image of him jerking off in the shower out of my head. So Reed hits the shower to shoot for us. The water flows seductively over those perfect abs and broad, smooth chest. He soaps up and jerks his dick for us. He works the head of his long cock, then strokes the shaft with the soap before rinsing it off. Reed's wet abs glisten sunlight, and the water runs down onto his dick. He sits down and moans as he jerks faster and harder. As he's ready to cum, he groans out loud as he pumps out a thick load. He tells us he was thinking of fucking that girl on the rock in the mountain. I'm not sure we'll take Reed up in the mountains, but if that gets him going, I might have to!

Duration: 19:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1786kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 267.1 MB

Download Reed

alexA

OnlyFans - Chris Damned

The sight of a handsome face, a touchable body and the tell-tale bulge in their shorts gets these guys all 'hot and bothered' as they feel their own cock stirring and their juices starting to bubble!

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download OnlyFans - Chris Damned

alexA

Handworker Scene 5

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation,

Solo action by brown brazilian guy. He fucks hisself with a big double dildo.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7044kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 628.1 MB

Download Handworker Scene 5

alexA

Dylan Unloads

Cast: Dylan

Dylan may have the features and accent of a good ol' southern boy but there's a lot that's naughty about this handsome and chiseled stud! On top his good looks Dylan has a dry humor, a sailor's mouth, and a prominent sexual appetite! He completely opens up about his sexuality: what he's done, what he likes, and what he wants to do. We throw out some suggestions and he is more than up for each and every one of them! Talking about past and potential sexcapades gets the young hunk worked up and ready to jerk off! Dylan bends over to show off his nice muscular ass, spreads himself open, and teases his hole for us while rubbing his big dick on the couch. Never have I ever wanted to be a couch so badly! After pumping out a hard load, Dylan gives a wink and blows a kiss at the camera. There seems to be no limits to the young alpha male, but we're looking forward to a chance to test them out!

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 893.3 MB

Download Dylan Unloads

alexA

Gay - Antonio Galvan - 720p

I took Antonio Galvan out to the park to film his solo. He was still in seventh heaven after having already done a scene with Chris Rockway. I personally was surprised he could still walk. I noticed how Antonio looks like such a gentleman with his clothes on. There is something very regal and refined about him. Then he takes his shirt off and flashes his devilish smile to the camera. He is ready to show how a gentleman can get dirty and nasty. After climbing trees and building up a sweat, I take Antonio back to the studio where he gets naked. He frees his hard dick from out of his underwear and starts stroking it. He then moves to the ottoman and asks if we want him to play with his hole. Um, yes. He bends over doggie style and sticks a finger in and starts pumping it in and out of his ass. But that was not enough. He then gets two fingers in there. Next he lays on his back and keeps plunging his fingers deeper into his hole. Each thrust inward sent more blood to his throbbing cock. Finally he stood up and starting beating his meat furiously. He wanted to bust so bad, and finally he shot his wad all over the floor and the camera man. He fell back into the couch exhausted and elated. I am going to have to get this boy another scene as soon as possible.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 528.6 MB

Download Gay - Antonio Galvan - 720p

alexA

Morning Wood

Cast: Chet

I recently shot this hot update with our straight Marine stud Chet as he took care of his morning wood...this vid is shot au naturale...enjoy!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1043kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 84.1 MB

Download Morning Wood

alexA

Cameron

Cast: Cameron

Goodness, gracious! Cameron oozes so much studliness I almost drowned in it while filming this video! This hot young college stud has it all! He's buff and built, with an absolutely amazing, muscular chest; he's got wonderfully ripped abs that'll make you drool like crazy; he's packed with tanned muscle over every inch of his body, including those great arms and legs; he has an ass to die for; his face is as hot and as handsome as can be, with these brilliantly blue eyes; and his cock is huge! Yes... all that, and the cock to match! Cameron's obviously quite the athlete, but also a dedicated and enthusiastic musician. What's more, his attitude just adds to that studliness and that wonderful sex appeal. At times he can come across as cocky (hell, can you blame him with those looks, that bod and that cock?!) yet when you actually get to know him, you find that he's as intellectual as he is muscular and extremely polite, friendly and outgoing. Alas, you're probably not even reading this anymore. Once I made mention of his cock I suspect you skipped straight on to the video ;) I don't blame ya!

Duration: 17:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1713kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 234.2 MB

Download Cameron

alexA

Oliver Squirts His Ball Juice

Genres: Spitting ,Cum Jerking Off ,On The Sofa ,Solo

Its newbie time again so let me introduce you to Oliver! This cute fella has come all the way down from Birmingham and Oliver travelled down with another of our recent models - Trey - who, incidentally, talked him in to modelling for us! Oliver was very confident when I finally got him on our comfy armchair and he happily chats away... while clearly being quite eager to get his kit off and jerk one out! But first we had to find out just a little bit about him... During our chat Oliver's dirty secrets come pouring out; he loves to 69 and then bury his tongue in to some fit guys arse! 'Big cocks' are his major turn on and somehow I think he's come to the right place . Speaking of which, let's talk about what you're really here for - I get Oliver to strip down and what a pleasure it was to see him stood there totally naked (sometimes my job's too good) and from there on in he really does put on a good show. He sits down and begins to play with his already growing cock... Oliver caresses his 7 inch uncut dick until it's at full mast and pointing skyward and this guy really knows how to play to the camera - it's almost as if you can feel every stroke he takes! Oliver spits down on to his cock and rolls his foreskin back and forth over his bell-end... but it's not long before he ditches the chair and sprawls out across the floor! Working his cock hard and fast, his abs tense and he reaches climax, sending ropes of hot white cum all over his stomach .

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 774.6 MB

Download Oliver Squirts His Ball Juice

alexA

Kellan

Cast: Kellan

Aside from being tall, dark and handsome, Kellan has a great sense of humor and an infectious smile. He keeps his thick muscled body in shape by running or swimming if he can find a pool. Since he obviously likes water, I figured we'd start him out by sending him to the shower! Kellan gets a grin out of Pete's question about why he's wearing clothes in the shower. He quickly gets his shirt off, giving us a look at his beefy pecs and tight abs. Kellan does almost everything with a smile, whether it's flexing his muscles or measuring his dick for us. Kellan can also bounce his pecs, which he happily demonstrates for us. While he admits he gets a lot of compliments on his chest and his ass, he thinks his best feature is his smile. When something tickles him and Kellan laughs and shows that smile, it's hard to argue! He rinses off, slowly grabbing his cock. Water drips down his body. Kellan rubs his meaty pecs and his abs. His hair looks even better slicked back and wet. Kellan may need to stay in the pool or shower all the time! Kellan grabs the soap and lathers up his cock and balls. He focuses intently on it, stroking his cock. He soaps up his ass and rubs that delicious ass while playing with his dick. Once the water washes the soap off, he starts jerking in earnest. Kellan's cock sticks straight up. He pulls on his dick harder. He sits down and strokes faster. He blasts a thick load! Three days worth of cum shoots back onto his abs. Kellan smiles again as he says he felt amazing while busting his nut. Be sure and catch Kellan's full-length interview on Pete's Attic today!

Duration: 16:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1869kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 244.4 MB

Download Kellan

alexA

Reece Works One Out

Cast: Reece

Our new freshman, Reece, is one of the most fun guys I've encountered in a long time. He enjoyed every second of his stay here. Reece has a larger than life personality - and a large cock and thick muscles to go along with it! Reece is a fitness buff, but prefers cross-training over simply lifting weights. He likes to challenge himself. And that's led to him picking up some unusual hobbies - like juggling! I had fun watching him spin pillows and juggle bottles of lube. But I had even more fun watching him get off! Reece has a great, defined body, that he obviously enjoys touching. There's something extra hot about watching a built redheaded guy. Reece runs his hands over those solid muscles dotted with freckles. He slaps his ass before he sits down next to the bathtub. Reece jerks his cock hard. He strokes it with both hands, plays with his nuts and then moans as he blasts his load all the way up between his chest! Dare I say it? This guy is on fire!

Duration: 13:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1191kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Reece Works One Out

alexA

Dripping In Cum, Zachary Maddox Gets That Sweet Release

It's not uncommon for guys to save up their nut before coming out, trying to get the best cumshots for the camera. Zachary Maddox has a lot of experience behind the camera and he knew just how important it was to put on a good performance. As things get started, Zachary quickly strips down and gets his clothes off, dick hard and ready to go. Zachary makes good use of the whole room, rubbing his ass and cock on every piece of furniture as he works for the nut he's been saving for days. Unable to hold it back any longer, Zachary finally lets it blow all over himself and he can't help but smile after a job well done.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 679.8 MB

Download Dripping In Cum, Zachary Maddox Gets That Sweet Release

alexA

Corbin Fisher - Finn (1080p)

Finn appearing here at CF is a fine example of things working out wonderfully and pleasant surprises happening - just as he's a fine example of a horny young college hottie!
I'd actually spotted Finn online some time ago and thought to myself, "He's hot!". I think, in fact, I'd first spotted him in a picture Tyler had posted online. For some reason it never occurred to me to reach out, but Tyler ended up telling Finn about what a great time he was having at CF and how much he was enjoying filming episodes and getting into action with the guys here that Finn took the initiative and reached out to us. I was immediately thrilled at the prospect of getting this hottie in front of our cameras, and you can see why in Finn's introductory solo!
Finn has himself a darn near flawless physique, and you can tell he spends a lot of time working out and takes fitness very seriously. Finn had to earn that flawless body, though - he grew up a bit of a skinny kid, so made the decision to change that and has been dedicated and committed to working out ever since. Finn's also committed to having himself tons of fun on camera, and now all of us here are committed to making that happen! So let's see what kind of trouble we can get Finn into!

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 555.8 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - Finn (1080p)

alexA

Gay - Casper Young - 720p Clip

I decided to surprise Casper Young with my camera in the dressing room. He walks in and I am greeted by this tall dark and handsome young stud with a killer smile. He is so friendly and I could hear a hint of an accent. Turns out he was raised in Germany. This boy is out and proud and wants to get into porn because he has a wild side and wants to have fun with some hot guys. I asked him if he was up for doing something different today. He said of course. So I put him in a hot wrestling singlet. As he stripped before me and showed off his ripped abs and smooth swimmers build, I became very delighted with what I saw. We moved to the gym where he slowly got hard underneath his singlet, and began to jerk off his thick cock. He pulled it out and began to rub it. He looked into my camera and told me how much he loved showing off. He pulled his clothes off and started to play with his tight ass. It looks perfect to fuck, but this young stud is only 19 years old and a total top. This is truly a virgin ass. Hopefully one day we can have someone pop that cherry. But right now I am more than happy to watch this boy bust his load all over himself. And if you are excited for this one, just wait a few days and you can see him in full gay hardcore HD action.
This young 19 year old student is part German, part Brazilian, and part cock hungry gay boy ready to jump into the world of gay porn. Casper is a sweet heart. He is looking to show off his tan skin and ripped abs and bulging pecs and biceps for a big audience. And he is even more eager to show off his hard cock. He is a top so far, and he cannot wait to get his dick wet in some eager boy butt. But for now he is just going to show off solo. This cute twink gets donned up in a wrestling singlet and starts to show off what he has got. It does not take long to get him naked and play with his hole and cock. It is a sight to behold. And once he cums, I am sure you will be cumming right along with him.

Duration: 21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3351kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 550.8 MB

Download Gay - Casper Young - 720p Clip

alexA

Ricardo Trujillo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Solo, Big Dick

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

alexA

Mateo Landi - Ep. 58

理一が、光希と裕也に生掘りされ、中出し、顔射
ついでにお掃除フェラまで
光希に足を抱えられ、当て掘りされ、あっという間にトコロテンもしちゃいました。

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13648kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mateo Landi - Ep. 58

alexA

The Return Of Gorgeous Kristian T!

Genres: Other Location ,Cum Jerking Off ,Solo ,In The Bathroom

Remember his last visit - when he was about to finish his exams and complete his dissertation' Well, this film is a little different from the norm as I catch up on what's been going on in Kristian T's life and talk to him throughout the shoot (but don't worry, we didn't over do it!). It starts off in my guest bedroom with an early morning chat... you know the type... the one that begins before a cup of tea slides down your throat. And man, does he look cute as hell all wrapped up in those soft white sheets! Oh yes, this demanding cutie called me out of my sleeping slumber to make this film first thing... right when he was at his horniest . So, after an initial q & a session in the bedroom, Kristian T hops in the shower for a nice long wash before towelling himself dry (but only once he's thoroughly washed that enormous slong of his!). After getting himself all spruced and scrubbed, we only manage to get as far as the landing before this horny fella spurts his load. But that's not it, oh no, this film ends with a very endearing conversation... and I think I'm in love all over again... .

Duration: 22:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download The Return Of Gorgeous Kristian T!

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩