Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Guys Your Fantasies, Twink Dreams! (Only New Gay video)

Nensy

RawFuckClub Ray Dalton & Sparky Baxter Public

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Ray Dalton & Sparky Baxter

Muscle Ray hits up Alpha Bo Sparky and they immediately make a connection on this garage roof top.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 166.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub Ray Dalton & Sparky Baxter Public

Scott Gets Some Ass

Video language: English

Perhaps "Scott gets some ass" doesn't describe the action here so much as "Scott takes some ass", because he's really intent on getting that hot dick of his deep inside Brayden from the second the cameras started rolling. We've seen, I think, a new level and degree of enthusiasm in Scott as of late and it's resulted in his being at the center of some incredibly hot action. This video is no exception - he's passionate and intense and Brayden is right there with him every step of the way!

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 676.3 MB

Download Scott Gets Some Ass

Nensy

Brannon & Cooper Reed RAW

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Brannon (aka Elder Miller, Alec Hudson), Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, Rimming, Fingering, Kissing, 69, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots

When Brannon first came in to do some videos for ChaosMen, I took one look at him and knew he would look amazing with Cooper Reed. Sure enough the two of them look awesome together! Both are tan, shredded, and ready to fuck some muscle ass! I was not sure how Brannon was at bottoming, so I set this up as a flip-flop video, just in case he struggled to get fucked. Well, of course he did just fine, and Cooper ends up fucking him most of the video.Brannon still seems to need to be guided, which is no problem for Cooper who likes to be in charge. Cooper is used to new guys, so he just takes the lead if the other guy won't. Brannon starts by sucking on Cooper's cock.Cooper returns the favor then bends Brannon over the bed, to rim his hole and gets it all slicked up to stuff his cock in. I thought Brannon would have to stop as Cooper slid it in, but he toughed it out and road through the initial pain. Before long he was loving getting ass-rammed!After Cooper had his way with Brannon's ass, he tosses him down and climbs on top of him. He then proceeds to milk Brannon's cock with his ass. Cooper rides him like a pro, jerking his cock with Brannon deep inside of him.Brannon said he had not cum while getting fucked, or at least he didn't remember doing it. So we made that our mission. Cooper fucks him until he is spilling his load, and you can tell the orgasm is really intense.Cooper nuts all over Brannon's hairy hole. He uses his finger to slide globs of jizz deep into his ass!

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 584.2 MB
Download Brannon & Cooper Reed RAW

Amir Pounding & Ringaling

一ノ瀬晃が前から気になっていた豊助と初共演!憧れの先輩を目の前に股間はギンギンに。「今日は晃くんのやりたいようにやっていいよ」と伝えてると、本能剥き出しのセックスを見せてくれました

Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Amir Pounding & Ringaling

Nensy

Corbin Fisher - Wyatt Working Over Eli

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Wyatt, Eli
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Eli sure seems good at bringing out the naughty side of most anyone, and he most definitely does that here with Wyatt! While we've already seen Wyatt in action, I don't think we've seen him take to sucking cock and playing with cum as we see him do here! There was just something about Eli's dick, hole, and lips that Wyatt couldn't resist, and as a result of that we're all treated to the sight of some passionate and intense sex that involves Eli really getting pumped good, long, and hard. And if Wyatt's not thrusting up in to Eli's ass, Eli's bouncing up and down on Wyatt's cock - whatever it takes to keep on fucking one another and building themselves up to explosive orgasms!

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Corbin Fisher - Wyatt Working Over Eli

RawRoadNation 3 Hung Tradies Get Filthy In Manchester

Studio: RawRoadNation

Ah, Manchester Pride. It's one of the world's biggest celebrations of LGBTQ+ life, and over a fun-packed August Bank Holiday weekend there's parties, equality marches, candle lit vigils and loads more. But... do you wanna know why I love Manchester Pride so much? Because the streets, bars and clubs are rammed full of up for it blokes and I'm guaranteed to bag myself plenty of Mancunian cock! So as you know, I'm constantly horny and always on the look out for fit geezers to give my seed to, and this morning was no exception. So I parked the Raw Road Nation Fuck Truck out of the way in the back of a car park, put my feet up on the dashboard and started checking out the local talent on grindr. I didn't have to wait long before a couple of workman, Alex Cavill and Jack Parker, strolled out of a site from across the road. I opened the window and invited them to join me in the back of the truck with a smirk on my face. I hoped that if I got them on their own alone I might be able to have my wicked way with them, but I didn't realise just how easy it was gonna be! By the time I threw the blinds up over the windows these two horny tradies had already stripped out of their high viz jackets and dirty overalls and were both stark bollock naked and servicing each others rock hard cocks. Watching Alex destroy Jack's milky white hole with his thick, dark coke can of a cock got my own thick veiny piece of meat rock hard and the thought of sliding it up Jack's used cum-gagging hole was too much. So quicker than you can say ''Milk and two sugars'' I got naked and joined the lads for what turned out being one of the horniest starts to Manchester Pride I've had in a long time!

Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3440kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download RawRoadNation 3 Hung Tradies Get Filthy In Manchester

Nensy

AndoliniXXL Bigspoon Connection

Studio: AndoliniXXL
Cast: Andolini & Bigspoon

Andolini after a successful festivale and especially a torrid night with his friend Bigspoon, the next morning, Andolini woke up at the side of the beautiful bigspoon with an overflowing energy, as always. But this time, he was not the only one to be ultra hot. Bigspoon was also in high demand. So after a copious breakfast in the lounges of the hotel, the two friends are going to continue to have fun together as well in the toilets close to the reception as in the stairs. During their sensual and intense game in the different parts of the hotel Andolini imagines his friend Bigspoon in the middle of the biggest Parisian pieces. Andolini blows this juicy idea to Bigspoon.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4962kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 903.7 MB

Download AndoliniXXL Bigspoon Connection

Naughty Puzzle - Ep. 6

撮影でアジアを廻っていて撮影をすることに。数ヶ月ぶりにウケしたのですが、タチが上手すぎて、彼のデカマラとセックスを忘れられない

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 414.2 MB

Download Naughty Puzzle - Ep. 6

Nensy

Amir Pounding & Twinkdicktakerxxx (Scene #3)

ホテルに宿泊中、朝勃ちしたひろやは豊亮とけんじにゲームを中断させセックスの誘いをする!
朝から激しいセックスが始まり、豊助が2人にガンガン掘られ、2本のデカマラをケツで咥え込む。

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 727.2 MB
Download Amir Pounding & Twinkdicktakerxxx (Scene #3)

Meninos OnLine - Sentando Na Vara

Studio: Meninos OnLine
Cast: Arthur Ferri, Diego Cavalcant
Genres: anal, bareback, fingering, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth

Scouts Arthur Ferri and Diego Cavalcant have sex outdoors, with Diego sitting on Arthur's "stick".

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps

File size: 426.5 MB
Download Meninos OnLine - Sentando Na Vara

Nensy

Tipping Rocky

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming

I could go on and on about all of the blazing hot sex in this episode, and just how hot it is to see Roman's big dick thoroughly ravaging Rocky's hole. The sex in this is indeed hot and intense, but it's really the subtle stuff that makes this one stand out and takes it to a whole new level of hot for me. I want you to look at the way Rocky responds to Roman in this episode. Look at the eye contact, the way he instinctively leans in for kisses and wants to lay his hands on Roman and feel his flexing muscles every chance he gets. Watch how Roman takes charge of Rocky, but in intimate and passionate ways. Rocky looks like he's getting more and more smitten with Roman with every pump and thrust, and every time their lips come together.

Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps

Download Tipping Rocky

Draven & Timmy: Raw

Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback

Draven is really throwing his all into doing these videos. On one hand he is motivated to make you all happy, but on the other hand, he is loving doing these videos. He seems to have no real limits, and has been bringing amazing energy to each video. Time to plunk him in the Bi category.
I wanted to pair him with Timmy, but worried that his cock might be a bit 'advanced' for Draven. Well, it turns out Draven can indeed take a big cock. He is not at the point of cumming while being fucked (Yet!), but he loves the challenge.
He even gets-off to sucking on Timmy's big cock. My favorite is watching Timmy on his back, while Draven nurses on it. He may not have deep throat skills (Yet!), but he is giving it his all, and sure looks good with that fat dick wedged in his mouth.
I wanted Draven to get fucked first, just to make sure I hadn't misjudged what he could handle. Timmy slides it in, and fucks him doggie-style with relative ease. Draven lost his boner for a bit, but once Timmy got his rhythm, Draven was fully erect.
They swap spots, this time Draven fucking Timmy on his back. Draven loved fucking Timmy while playing with Timmy's cock.
I wanted Draven to get fucked on his back, just to see if he thought he could nut that way. He thought he might, but after fucking Timmy's hole, his mind was set on loading Timmy's ass up.
So, Timmy breeds Draven's hole first, dumping a nice load on and in his hole.
They quickly swap places, and Draven fucks Timmy for a bit, getting himself close. Cum is leaking out of Draven's ass as he fucks Timmy.
Draven then pulls out and squirts a wad onto Timmy, and then shoves the rest inside. They start to kiss, and it is hot to watch Draven's spent cock plop out of Timmy's hole with a splash!

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 744.3 MB

Download Draven & Timmy: Raw

Nensy

GuyBone Tops Knox Raw

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GuyBone
Cast: MD, Knox
Genres: average looking body, sniffing, licking, bareback, masturbation, oral, deep throat, rimming, anal, cumshots

Exactly how Knox liked it. And they had such great chemistry, You get more f@ck for your buck - this scene has 10 extra minutes of footage!

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2382kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 552.4 MB

Download GuyBone Tops Knox Raw

Quinn Swallows Hank

Cast: Hank ,Quinn

Hank is an absolute stud in every way. He's hot, that body is amazing, that dick is nice and thick, and he just loves to fuck. We got to check Hank out in action with Henry before, and now he's back for more - burying that hot cock of his in Quinn's eager hole this time! Quinn's gotten in to plenty of hot action at CF before, but soon in to the action here I think it's obvious this pairing with Hank must stand out as one of his favorites - Quinn looks smitten! Hank pushes all the right buttons with him, relentlessly pounding his hole in position after position, even lifting him up and carrying him over to the bed when they change places, making passionate eye contact throughout, and eager to swap some deep kisses. When Quinn yells out, "You're gonna make me cum!", he's not lying - Hank's pumping Quinn's hole with his cock and stroking his dick with his fist, and Quinn just can't hold back - he blasts out ropes of cum that spray everywhere. Quinn liked it all so much that, when it came time to work a load out of Hank, Quinn couldn't help but hungrily swallow it all down!

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6815kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Quinn Swallows Hank

Nensy

Sexperiment Episode 1: "Come Back To Bed I'm Hard"

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Chris Harder, Alex Killborn
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Twink, Cross Gen

The sight of Alex lying there stroking his rock hard cock lures Chris back to bed for some serious morning action. They explore each other with their open mouths and probing tongues.

Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 757.8 MB

Download Sexperiment Episode 1: "Come Back To Bed I'm Hard"

Teddy Bear and Aspen

Smooth, young, horny and fit as hell! These lads open up to their mates big dicks.

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1098kbps

File size: 184.3 MB
Download Teddy Bear and Aspen

Nensy

Plays Together, Scene vol.3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Connor Maguire, Ray Diaz, Ryan Rose
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Threesome, Safe Sex

Sexy Latin bottom, Ray Diaz, and Connor Maguire are making out, making sexual mischief. Ray plays hide and seek with it; 'It' being Connor's cock, which is too big and hard not to spot. Ray sucks it, running his hands through the hair on Connor's chest. Ray's hairy hole makes Connor harder, and the need to taste it wins out over the need to let Ray keep sucking him. Connor gives oral attention to Ray's balls, too, before sidling up to him from behind, ready to fuck. Ray emits a spontaneous, jaw-dropping gasp when Connor slides it into him. By the time Ray flips onto his back they have attracted an audience. Ryan Rose, dressed in a towel and visibly eager for action, is watching and waiting around the corner. Ryan gets a step closer to being invited to join them when he drops the towel, showing a hard cock ready to rock and roll. Connor gives him the nod. Ray looks spectacular with a cock in his ass, and he wees having a cock in his mouth at the same time. Ryan provides the meat in his mouth while Connor continues plowing Ray's ass. As they approach climax, Ryan invites everyone to cum on him, kneeling on the floor so that Ray and Connor can direct their loads onto his neck, chest and handsome face.
Plays Together, Scene 1: Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano Plays Together, Scene 2: Lance Luciano, Liam Magnu, Darius Ferdynan Plays Together, Scene 4: Connor Maguire, Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano, Darius Ferdynand Plays Together, Scene 5: Connor Maguire, Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano, Darius Ferdynand*-
-

Duration: 28:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4636kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Plays Together, Scene vol.3

Sebastian's First Time

Cast: Harper ,Sebastian

So far, Sebastian has been a hit with CF fans. I wasn't sure what kind of reception his tattoos would receive initially, but it seems that the consensus is the same of mine- with a face and body like that he can pull off anything! In fact, they add some edge to the tall and strong hunks great looks and friendly personality. People are loving his tight body, hot cock, and sexy face- and now we get to enjoy all of those assests in some hot guy/guy action! Sebastian starts off his video making out with Harper. When Harper strips his clothes off we see how ready and eager he is to get his cock worked over. There's no doubt, he's come to fuck! The look of Sebastian's face throughout seems to say, "Holy crap, how does this feel so good?" On his end, Harper is thoroughly thrilled he got to break Sebastian in. Which he makes quite obvious while he screams out a load!

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sebastian's First Time

Nensy

Scoundrel In The Woods - Andolini, Even Canaillou, Mathieu de Lyon - Full HD 1080p

Of a man opened the door with his bright smile and piercing blue eyes pointing straight at me.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7180kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Scoundrel In The Woods - Andolini, Even Canaillou, Mathieu de Lyon - Full HD 1080p

Naughty Puzzle - Ep. 5

男性器の作りや、性行為を教わる保健体育で、より気持ち良い交尾をできるように指示をこなしていく生徒たち。生徒のアナルをほぐしたあと、性行為の実技実習が開始される。

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 681.9 MB

Download Naughty Puzzle - Ep. 5

Nensy

Get Busy

It hardly seems possible, but for the past two weeks Johnny Rapid has been too busy with work to fuck! When Aiden Asher hears that, he has to do something about it, so immediately pulls out Johnny's cock and deepthroats it. Aiden bends over the picnic table and fingers his hole, then tells Johnny to fill it up. After Johnny pounds that ass doggystyle, Aiden rides him hard before Johnny fucks the cum out of him in mish. Then it's Johnny's turn to blast a nut all over the bottom.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6860kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Download Get Busy

Bentley Race - Tomas Kyle Is Getting Fucked by Dylan Anderson

After a great photoshoot up in the studio my hot mate Tomas couldn't wait for his session getting fucked by Dylan Anderson. There's lots of kissing and foreplay to start off this new video. By now the boys are acquainted and ready to strip each other naked one more time. The video starts in the city park where the guys first meet and get to talk about the shoot. Back in the studio there's lots of kissing, stripping naked and dicks sucking on the couch. Tomas is already rock hard when Dylan pulls off his jocks. He goes straight down deep on his fat cock. Moving over to the bed Tomas then gets a good tongue fucking by Dylan before having his hole lubed up. Tomas doesn't know this yet but Dylan is about to fuck him in all different positions around the room. I haven't seen Dylan this worked up before. And Tomas is loving all the attention. This is one of the hottest fucking scenes this summer. What a great show these boys put on.

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps

File size: 639.1 MB
Download Bentley Race - Tomas Kyle Is Getting Fucked by Dylan Anderson

Nensy

Big fat cock for blue eyed sucker - Alex Brand, Cagouleur

Genres:

The reason to have sex is always there, and sometimes do not need a reason and ...

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4413kbps

File size: 661.5 MB

Download Big fat cock for blue eyed sucker - Alex Brand, Cagouleur

Aiden & Marc Swap Loads

I really feel like I risk being redundant because I've said this a few times recently, but Marc's enthusiasm as of late has been off the charts! He was away from CF for awhile, but returned with an energy and passion that is nothing short of remarkable.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5061kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 632.8 MB

Download Aiden & Marc Swap Loads

Nensy

Big dick to suck greedy ass to fuck - Kais XXL, Tex

Genres:

Suck, moan and fuck ass hole is all that is needed at the moment. Enjoy !!!

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5592kbps

File size: 613.6 MB

Download Big dick to suck greedy ass to fuck - Kais XXL, Tex

Afanasiy et Tybo Calter

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Menoboy
Cast: Tybo Afanasiy
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick

The complicity of Tybo and Afanasiy..Tybo Calter and Afanasiy Volk decided to make themselves an ass amateur video! After much heated suddenly fellatio in a warm bath, they will be in the next room.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3611kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Afanasiy et Tybo Calter

Nensy

HotHouse - The Dick Down Scene 5

Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Jackson Bell, Kyle Fletcher
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming

Jackson Bell's dick is at full attention as the showerhead pours cold water onto his and Kyle Fletcher's chiseled bodies. Unable to keep their hands to themselves, the two men explore every inch of each other until Jackson goes to get a mouthful of his muscular partner's hard cock. He swallows it entirely and even pays extra attention to Kyle's bulging balls until he's ready to be rimmed and barebacked by some girthy dick. With icy water pouring down all over his cheeks, Jackson extends his left leg upwards until Kyle's cock slides easily into his soaked hole. The two continue their fuck outside the shower with Jackson's back covering the bathroom counter and his legs completely spread. Kyle thrusts himself in and out of Jackson's hole while Jackson squirts out a creamy load. Kyle then pulls out to cover Jackson in his own pool of cum.

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 796.6 MB
Download HotHouse - The Dick Down Scene 5

Reagan Cums On Brant

e instant you see Brant's hot, hard cock at the beginning of this video, you'll be as thankful as I am he came back after a bit of a break to get in to some hot action for us. Likewise, Reagan took a short break but the eagerness with which he goes down on Brant and swallows his cock makes us all glad he's back at CF!

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4754kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

Download Reagan Cums On Brant

Nensy

Samuel Decker & Leonaordo - Alta tensão

Genres: bareback porn

Young Guys Samuel Decker & Leonaordo fuck in the mouth and in the ass with their big, fat dicks!!!!

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps

File size: 481.8 MB
Download Samuel Decker & Leonaordo - Alta tensão

CorbinFisher Elian Dominates Brady

Studio: CorbinFisher

It's a beautiful day, so we thought it was the perfect time to take some of the guys out to the park for a friendly pick-up game. A little fun in the sun gets Elian and Brady in a mood to be a whole lot friendlier, and these two are all over each other when they get back to the house. Muscular and smooth, Elian looks great taking full advantage of Brady's hot mouth and hairy body, as this freshman and upperclassman get down to business.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5530kbps

File size: 967.6 MB
Download CorbinFisher Elian Dominates Brady

Nensy

Darius & Troy (Raw Toys)

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Flip-Flop, Bareback, Toys, 69, Muscle, BlowJob, Cumshots,720p

I had two guys, Darius and Troy. Both of them seem to really love to be fucked. Anytime I need to get their dicks perked up, a little (or a lot) of ass play gets them rock hard again.So what to do when you have two guys that you think are best when they Bottom?utt Plugs!We tried some different things in this video. A little of me helping set the stage and giving you a feeling of being there to insert the toys and stroke the guys. There was a lot too see from different angles as both guys made out, twin butt plugs firmly implanted, sucking each other etc.that it required some Picture in Picture editing to catch all the naughty reactions.If I do say so myself, the butt plug idea worked out brilliantly. Both guys loved having their asses filled, while sucking and fucking their buddy. Darius and Troy turned into Tops, sinking their cocks into each other while having the butt plug inside. Not nearly asplicated as daisy chain fucking!This is a must see video. Plain and simple.The ending is a little bit different with an amazing double facial -plete with cum kissing ending!

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2167kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 503.0 MB
Download Darius & Troy (Raw Toys)

Joey Mills Blake Mitchell and Angel Rivera

Studio: OnlyFans

The original Helix golden trio is back. Now after moving on from their original studio, the boys reunite. They have a hot fuck session where Blake and Angel use Joey's both holes to the max, he'sa ll for it the best part is when they stick both of their dicks into his asshole at the same time. It ends with Joey's cute slutty face covered in their sweet cum.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Joey Mills Blake Mitchell and Angel Rivera

Nensy

FS Andre Donovan & Luca del Rey - Falcon Live - Get 2 It

The live stream is up and running with fans across the world watching as Falcon | NakedSword Exclusives Andre Donovan and Luca del Rey settle into a pre-fuck interview that's all about Andre entering his slutty versatile era -- and the importance of big dick energy. With the tips rolling in, Luca kicks off the live sex show by busting out his muscular bubble butt for Andre to rim. Luca then gets to go down and suck off Andre's massive member as the hung porn star grabs and pulls at his long hair. After getting a taste of Andre's ass, Luca 69s with his fellow Falcon Studios star and then takes a seat on his pulsing cock. He rides Andre's bareback meat before getting fucked on his back with his legs in the air. Now on all-fours with Andre pounding him from behind, Luca moans as his partner pulls out to unload cum all over his crack. Still hard, Andre's used dick then goes from Luca's hole to his mouth as the two performers joke around naked on the couch.

Duration: 47:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5050kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download FS Andre Donovan & Luca del Rey - Falcon Live - Get 2 It

Amir Pounding & Thetipsytwink

一ノ瀬晃が遂に、ナマ解禁!!
直接擦れるちんことアナルが気持ち良すぎていつも以上に喘ぎ声が...。
本編ではカットされてますが、実は気持ち良すぎて、一回カメラを止めるハプニングも!!

Duration: 33:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Amir Pounding & Thetipsytwink

Nensy

TimTales - Tim Kruger fucks Peter SinnerPit

Our handsome bottom Peter SinnerPit is finally meeting his massive cock idol. Daddy Tim is craving to breed such a tight and bubbly raw ass and Peter is so eager to satisfy that legendary cock. A scene full of excitement and joy. Just see the big smile in Peter's face.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4508kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 714.1 MB
Download TimTales - Tim Kruger fucks Peter SinnerPit

Delila is excited

Dawson asked her to get her shirt off for some visual stimulation, and then the guys got to it. I told Dawson to remind Austin who was in charge . and boy, did he! Dawson kissed Austin aggressively, then threw him down on the bed.Austin responded just as aggressively. He kisses Dawson's ripped abs and big pecs. He gets Dawson's underwear off and kisses his dick and thighs, worshipping that hot body.

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4687kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delila is excited

Nensy

Brant Takes Kellan's Load

Cast: Brant ,Kellan

What can I say about Kellan that hasn't already been said? He's incredibly hot and with each lusty encounter he's getting even better! Its clear that he truly enjoys exploring his sexuality. Whether it's getting or giving a blowjob, burying his big dick in a tight hole or getting his sexy ass filled- he's always completely into the moment and the person he's with. Brant's also finely built for sex, with a big dick and a chiseled body that begs to be tasted and fucked. Which is just what Kellan does, really working Brant's body over- starting from his feet and working his way up for a thorough blowjob before thrusting into Brant's eager hole for an incredibly steamy and sensual hook-up! The studs don't quit until cum is running down Kellan's hard cock, just outside of Brant's well-fucked ass. Kellan's abs are completely covered in Brant's fresh load and both men lay drained and satisfied.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 812.4 MB

Download Brant Takes Kellan's Load

Kellan Fucks Trenton

Cast: Kellan ,Trenton

There are videos I look at that just bring a smile to my face. This one with Kellan and Trent definitely does that and I'm glad we were able to capture Kellan and Trent doing what they do best for this mega-hot video! When Kellan first appeared on CF he didn't initially go into any guy/guy action back then and disappeared for a while, before returning and returning with force, quickly becoming a fan favorite! In Trenton's case, he quickly agreed to give guy/guy action a shot and there was no turning back from there! These two studs start out in the shower, soaking wet while making out and swallowing some cock. They then find some more comfortable surroundings so Kellan can start pounding Trenton's hole - and Trenton's whimpers and moans make it obvious he's loving every bit of that! Trenton ends up firing off a huge load while Kellan pounds his ass, before getting his hole drenched in Kellan's big load!

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps

File size: 943.8 MB

Download Kellan Fucks Trenton

Nensy

MenoBoy - Gino se donne a Alexis - Alexis Tivoli, Gino Show

Gulping down two huge cocks at the same time, he takes another impossibly large dick from behind. They hold him down and rip off his clothes, gagging him with the fur of his bear.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3496kbps

File size: 645.3 MB
Download MenoBoy - Gino se donne a Alexis - Alexis Tivoli, Gino Show

Horny Tourists - Nico Vegas, Charlie Reed

Right now though, he wants to get fucked bareback hard and fast, but on his own terms. After taking the first dildo, he breaks out the monster dildo as him screams from the giant toy in his tight hole.

Duration: 22:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps

File size: 974.3 MB
Download Horny Tourists - Nico Vegas, Charlie Reed

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩