Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Licking Girls Feet - ELENA - Neat and beautiful soles - Foot Worship

Elena lies on her stomach and relaxes on the couch. Her soles are wrinkled, neat and very beautiful. Elena plays on the phone and pays no attention to me while I clean her soles and suck her toes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Elena, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Sole Licking, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Licking_Girls_Feet_-_ELENA_-_Neat_and_beautiful_soles.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Licking_Girls_Feet_-_ELENA_-_Neat_and_beautiful_soles.mp4

newageofx

Licking Girls Feet - Grace - Cleaning Her Dusty Pantyhose and Bare Foot Worship

Grace sits on an armchair and places her feet on a table near her slave's face. Her pantyhose is dusty as she walked all day on the dirty floor. But she does not care because she knows that her slave will cope with this dust easily. Grace chatting with her friends and does not pay attention to the slave who licks her sweaty and dusty pantyhose. After which he takes them off and begins to worship her beautiful bare feet. He licks between her toes and cleans her wrinkled soles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Grace

File name:Licking_Girls_Feet_-_Grace_-_Cleaning_Her_Dusty_Pantyhose_and_Bare_Foot_Worship.mp4
File Size: 278 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:17:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2100 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Licking_Girls_Feet_-_Grace_-_Cleaning_Her_Dusty_Pantyhose_and_Bare_Foot_Worship.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Anette - Nasty foot worship

Anette is sitting on the couch, sipping on her yoghurt, her friend next to her wants some too. Anette doesn't give him, because the cup is almost empty, but she has a nasty idea. If he drinks it the way she wants, she gives him the leftover. Her friend agrees, so Anette spits the yoghurt on her feet and he has to lick it from her barefoot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Mistress, Anette, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Mistress_Anette_-_Nasty_foot_worship.mp4
File Size: 104 MB
Duration: 00:08:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1598 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Anette_-_Nasty_foot_worship.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Astra - Sweaty Nylons Humiliation - Foot Worship

Goddess Astra spent a long hard day at the office, so she is in the mood to humiliate somebody with her sweaty stockings. At the beginning she plays with loser's face, making him smell like her feet. Then she puts her feet on the table, like the boss she is and orders to smell them really hard, so she could hear that slave enjoy them to the fullest. She trains her slave like a pet, playing with his nose using her nylon toes, at this point he is not allowed to kiss or lick. After that she orders kissing and licking her perfect soles. The rest of the evening loser spends as her footstool under the table.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, Goddess Astra, Humiliation, Sweaty Feet, Degradation, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Mistress_Astra_-_Sweaty_Nylons_Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Duration: 00:12:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2590 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Astra_-_Sweaty_Nylons_Humiliation.mp4

newageofx

Reality Girls Scissors - Cassidy's Calf Power (4K) - Scissor

Cassidy is caught doing calf raises and smiles a the camera before putting Billie at her feet and between the power of her calves as he moans in pain while they constrict his neck; she pulls his head up into her rock-hard quads and makes him kick his legs in panic in her standing headscissors - her perfect rear naked chokes has him tapping and tapping to the hot and mean 20-year-old, whose side headscissors makes him almos try to run in lace making his tormentor laugh. Her brutal front headscissors as her quads flex. She makes him look at her with her weight on his chest pouring down pressure on his throat as he taps and is finished in her legs - another calf raise finishing out a standing headscissors.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Reality Girls Scissors, Cassidy, Smothering, Smother, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Scissored, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Cassidy_s_Calf_Power__4K_.mp4
File Size: 327 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 4544 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Cassidy_s_Calf_Power__4K_.mp4

newageofx

Vicious Femdom Empire - Pussy Screams (1080 HD) - Alina Lopez - Pussy Worship

The sweet sounds of muffled screams under Mistress Alina's pussy instantly makes her wet. Just the thought of her boy-toy in pain while he licks her to orgasm is enough to make her day. She knows exactly what is needed to make her boy scream for her pleasure as she presses the big, red button that shocks his locked up cock. Mistress Alina wants to make sure he will be in total agony as she cums all over his face and having a shock collar locked to his manhood never fails.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alina, Alina Lopez, Mistress, Femdom Empire, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Pussy Worship, Blonde, Blond Hair, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Orgasms

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Geek_To_Goddess_-_Lucid_Lavender.mp4
File Size: 478 MB
Duration: 00:14:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4209 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Geek_To_Goddess_-_Lucid_Lavender.mp4

newageofx

Vicious Femdom Empire - Pussy Screams (1080 HD) - Alina Lopez - Pussy Worship

The sweet sounds of muffled screams under Mistress Alina's pussy instantly makes her wet. Just the thought of her boy-toy in pain while he licks her to orgasm is enough to make her day. She knows exactly what is needed to make her boy scream for her pleasure as she presses the big, red button that shocks his locked up cock. Mistress Alina wants to make sure he will be in total agony as she cums all over his face and having a shock collar locked to his manhood never fails.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alina, Alina Lopez, Mistress, Femdom Empire, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Pussy Worship, Blonde, Blond Hair, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Orgasms

File name:Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Pussy_Screams__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:14:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Pussy_Screams__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Sado-Ladies - Army Whipping - Mistress Nemesis, Mistress Cloe

Here we have the newest clip with Mistress Nemesis and Mistress Cloe. Recruit karl is ordered to come over to the leading mansion as he preformred very badly in sports at least. So he is ordered by the cruel ladies to take his uniform down and bend over a short block in the hall.

Next his arms and legs are tied together. Time nor for punishment. Mistress Nemesis using a short and very painful whip to whip his shoulders and his ass. Of course he has to count the strokes. Then its up to Mistress Cloe to pay her attention to the bare skin of the recruit. Mistress Nemesis has lots of fun pressing on the marked flesh with the heels of her boots. Still not convinced that recruit karl will perform better Mistress Cloe using now a very painful short bullwhip. Classic whipping clip with 2 gorgeous ladies.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Dual Domination, Military, Double Domination, Mistress Nemesis, Mistress Cloe, Cloe, Nemesis, Mistress, Caning, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels, Boots, Leather

File name:ArmyWhipping.wmv
File Size: 193 MB
Duration: 00:08:15
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3129 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

ArmyWhipping.wmv

newageofx

Eva de Vil - Taunting my Stunt Cock - Ballbusting

I mock Larry for being unable to maintain an erection for me while we're filming clips. It's very disrespectful that his cock is so useless and inadequate, so I punish him for it by abusing his balls. Surprisingly, this starts to get him hard. I torment him further for being a little pain slut and remind him of his purpose as my stunt cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Young Mistress, CBT Fantasy, Eva de Vil, Humiliation, Degradation, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Abuse, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Boots, Erectile Dysfunction, Real Time Domination Session Recording, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Verbal Humiliation

File name:Eva_de_Vil_-_Taunting_my_Stunt_Cock.mp4
File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Eva_de_Vil_-_Taunting_my_Stunt_Cock.mp4

newageofx

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Boxed And Busted (1080 HD) - Nikki Whiplash, Suzanna Maxwell - Ballbusting

It was such an honour to finally get to meet the incredible Mistress Whiplash and after We exchanged pleasantries We both couldn't wait to share Our slaves in a double playtime. We wanted to put Our boys through their paces and the infamous nadder's was first on the block. Dressed in a tight vest, jeans and thigh boots, We mean business. Miss Whiplash shows Me the varying techniques that make his balls disappear, his knees buckle and his voice to reach the falsetto octave. A diverse array of squeezing, busting and boxing his prize nuts was on todays menu. We start with a ball each, squeezing them viciously until they are on the brink of extinction. She sits in Her throne and makes nadder's face Her, I take position from the rear and unleash some severe kicks on his balls whilst Mistress Whiplash gets to enjoy his facial expressions. he manages to stay upright for the first coupe but its not long before he is writhing around on the floor. We pounce on his painful plight and I box his balls into oblivion whilst Miss Whiplash pins him down. he is then dragged back to his feet where more kicks and knees really test his resilience. his cries getting louder and more desperate, but he can't fail in front of his Mistress. Who knows when She will decide he has had enough and I am having the most fun destroying Her play toy....

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Suzanna Maxwell, Mistress, Dual Domination, Mistress Whiplash, Boots, High Heels, Nikki Whiplash, Double Domination, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting

File name:Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Boxed_And_Busted__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 2.94 GB
Resolution: 2048 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:56
Video: AVC, 2048x, 25.000 FPS, 27.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Boxed_And_Busted__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Nika - Smell my Stinky Gym Feet (4K) - Foot Worship

Nika's just finished her work out! You know what that means. Stinky, sweaty, socks, and funky feet. Nika makes Fluffy smell her sneaker and feet. Fluffy is humiliated but does what he is told. Nika has Fluffy locked into chastity and it has made him very compliant. Nika makes Fluffy lick the sweat from her feet. Nika giggles while she puts the beta to work licking and sucking the salt from her soles. After her feet have been cleaned Nika tells the beta that all the juice heads at the gym loved the leggings outfit that he bought her. She loved the attention from them so much that she wants her beta to buy the same outfit for her in every color. After demanding more leggings Nika tells the beta to get ready to smell her sweaty ass. (This video contains three minutes of footage of Nika's work out.)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nika Venom, Brat Princess 2, Young Mistress, Sweaty Feet, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Sneakers, Socks, Sweat, Yoga Pants, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD, Humiliation, Degradation, Fluffy

File name:Nika_-_Smell_my_Stinky_Gym_Feet_NEW__4K_.mp4
File Size: 1.76 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:45
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 17.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nika_-_Smell_my_Stinky_Gym_Feet_NEW__4K_.mp4

newageofx

Sadistic Lucy - Brutal Truncheon Beatdown (1080 HD) - Suzanna Maxwell - Kicking

Miss Suzanna Maxwell storms into the room blazing like a bull in a china shop! She begins beating her slaves immediately with a police truncheon! Slamming them in their stomachs with her hard wooden stick, and kicking them brutally with no remorse! She demonstrates how sadistic she is, and how much she enjoys beating her slaves, and treating them like filth! This clip is brutal, and is packed with kicking, beating, ballbusting, stomping, stamping, jumping!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sadistic Lucy, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Beatdowns, Kicking, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Suzanna Maxwell, Mistress

File name:Sadistic_Lucy_-_Brutal_Truncheon_Beatdown__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 266 MB
Duration: 00:07:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4468 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic_Lucy_-_Brutal_Truncheon_Beatdown__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Tall Goddess Gia - Big Booty Face Sitting Knockout (1080 HD) - Smother

Gia tells Timothy that she has gained some weight as she is sitting on his chest. 227lbs to be exact, then she sits on her face until he turns purple. Timothy struggles and she lifts up just for a second as he gasps for air, and sits back down. She turns around and lays reverse shaking her big booty in his face teasing him before she sits back on his face and punches his belly so he has no more air making him struggle beneath her. he struggles as she lifts up just for a second than sits on him making him struggle and panic. She sits down deep Gia turns around and sits on his face and bounces holding his arms as he moans. Gia reverse sits on him, Timothy begs for mercy but Gia sits heavy on his face face smothering his face and knocking him out beneath her big booty.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Tall Goddess Gia, Goddess Gia, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Tall_Goddess_Gia_-_Big_Booty_Face_Sitting_Knockout__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tall_Goddess_Gia_-_Big_Booty_Face_Sitting_Knockout__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Tall Goddess Gia - My Ass Engulfing Tiny Victims Face (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Tall Goddess Gia's gigantic ass all but consumes her little victims face in this incredible face sitting clip. All of Gia's Godly 225 lbs descend on the little mans face as it disappears beneath her ass, becoming one with the mattress beneath her. Goddess Gia has never looked happier as she lounges back on the throne she deserves. We are treated to various angles including a Goddess eyes view as we look down upon the face that is her human cushion form above. A real treat for facesitting lovers!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Gia, Gia, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit

File name:Tall_Goddess_Gia_-_My_Ass_Engulfing_Tiny_Victims_Face__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 564 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 8842 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tall_Goddess_Gia_-_My_Ass_Engulfing_Tiny_Victims_Face__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Bffvideos - Worship Safira Carter Sweaty Feet, Loser! Pt.3 - Foot Worship

In the end Safira Carter is very satisfied with Olavo devotion. He did a great job as always.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Sweaty Feet, Safira Carter, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Toes Sucking, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:worshipsafiracartersweatyfeetloser_pt3.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

worshipsafiracartersweatyfeetloser_pt3.mp4

newageofx

Czech Soles - Naughty plumber at her feet - Miss Megan - Foot Worship

Miss Megan orders a plumber at her home to fix her sink which is leaking again. The guy arrives and starts to work right away, at least that's what Megan thought at first. He lies on the floor looking under the sink but several times Megan thinks he was looking under her skirt and on her feet. Perv! He always does like nothing happened but this one time he's caught while looking under her skirt and not working at all. Megan is mad at him but he says he really likes her shoes and feet and that she is a very fine miss. Megan wants to get back at him and forces him to kiss and lick her sweaty feet hoping this will be punishment enough but it seems he actually likes it. But than again it is very nice when he worships her feet like this and Megan's husband is not coming at least for another hour so why not to make the best of it, right?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Miss Megan, Megan, Mistress, Foot Fetish, Czech Soles, Toes Sucking, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Naughty_plumber_at_her_feet.mp4
File Size: 238 MB
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1930 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Naughty_plumber_at_her_feet.mp4

newageofx

FemaleWorship - Finger Me And Lick - Paisley Porter - Oral Servitude

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Paisley Porter, Finger Fucking, Oral Servitude, Boy-Girl, Pussy Eating, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Oral Sex, Ass Eating, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:FingerMeAndLick.mp4
File Size: 238 MB
Duration: 00:05:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6048 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FingerMeAndLick.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Zaleya - Face Farting (720 HD) - Ass Fetish

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zaleya, Zaleya, Goddess, Farting, Asshole Fetish, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Ass Fetish

File name:Goddess_Zaleya_-_Face_Farting__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 710 MB
Duration: 00:11:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8105 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zaleya_-_Face_Farting__720_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Licking Girls Feet - Alisa - You are the slave of my sweaty feet - Foot Worship

Alisa rests on the bed and makes me massage her feet in socks. I obey her orders. Her socks are wet with sweat. As soon as Alisa got tired of feet massage, she ordered me to remove her socks and pushed them into my mouth. After which I should be licking her sweaty bare feet. I licked her soles from the heel to the toes, but Alisa didn't always like how I cleaned her feet and she shout at me and insulted me. As soon as her soles began to shine with saliva and not with sweat, Alisa pushed her socks into my mouth again and drove me away.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alisa, Foot Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Licking_Girls_Feet_-_Alisa_-_You_are_the_slave_of_my_sweaty_feet.mp4
File Size: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:20:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Licking_Girls_Feet_-_Alisa_-_You_are_the_slave_of_my_sweaty_feet.mp4

newageofx

KinkyMistresses - New Video - Mistress Gaia - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, KinkyMistresses, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress Gaia

File name:New_Video.mp4
File Size: 232 MB
Duration: 00:07:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

New_Video.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩