Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Astro Domina - Leather Facesitting - Asian

A hapless slave, tied to a table. Arms locked to the sides. Feet tied to the table. Goddess Sydney walks in, wearing black leather thigh high boots. As she is circling her prey, it becomes clear that he won't stand a chance against whatever she has planned for him. This time around, she will use her ass as a weapon of sub destruction. She grinds his face wearing a sexy leather leotard, switching positions occasionally keeping her plump ass squarely positioned on his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Astro Domina, Asian, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Face Sitting, Leather, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Boots

File name:Astro_Domina_-_Leather_Facesitting.mp4
File Size: 629 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9069 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Astro_Domina_-_Leather_Facesitting.mp4

newageofx

Bffvideos - Under Princess Angel Sweaty Feet Pt.3 - Foot Worship

With her feet on Olavo mouth Mistress Angel gets a very hot foot worship treatment from her slave. Olavo worships his Domme feet in a very nice way and the Goddess is really satisfied.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Princess Angel, Sweaty Feet, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:underprincessangelsweatyfeet_pt3.mp4
File Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

underprincessangelsweatyfeet_pt3.mp4

newageofx

Club Stiletto - Kandy's Ass Eating Adventures - Ass Worship

Kandy loves the power her ass has over her sub slaves. She knows they'll do anything just for the opportunity to lick her ass, whether it's clean, sweaty, dirty, or whatever. As the first scene opens, you get a full view across your screen of Kandy's ass, pussy, and asshole. "Are you worthy of my ass?" she asks her slave while she kneels just off-camera. Naturally he replies 'no' because really, no 'sub-natured' male is ever good enough and they both know it. Nonetheless her slaves do amuse her and give her pleasure with their tongues, so she calls the pathetic creature in to devour her hole. You get a great view of Kandy's pussy while the slave has his nose buried between her cheeks and his tongue deep in her hole. Kandy looks directly at you and says, "You would like to lick my ass, wouldn't you?" She encourages the slave to have an active tongue and compliments him for doing a good job. "So close to my pussy but so far away," she says as the camera zooms in tight on it.

The scene rolls over and we find Kandy outdoors enjoying a nature hike where She's found a young guy to eat her ass. "I could relax like this forever," she says. You get a brilliant close-up of Kandy's ass as she spreads her cheeks, and you can see how nice and clean the slave has gotten her. Now we enter a third scenario with a third male. They're a dime a dozen! Kandy has a young buck cuffed to her stool while she enjoys a snack. As she eats, he eats. her asshole. She asks him if he's erect and the camera pans down between his legs to reveal a rock-hard dick. During the entire clip there are always closeups of Kandy's hole as she spreads her cheeks between periods of ass-licking. She even mentions that she becomes tired of slaves and always has her eyes open for someone new. "Maybe it'll be you," she says, as she looks right at you.

The scene changes again with a new location and a new slave but always more ass-licking. Kandy is in the dungeon on the discipline bench, clad only in a bra and white stockings, with her legs up and a slave's tongue in her anus. "The truth is that I usually have my ass licked several times a day," she admits with a giggle. How convenient that she can send a message with no notice and have an ass-licker there to attend to her within minutes. "I like a nice wet tongue going deep in there," she says. She tells you to get in close to see how the slave does it because that's the same service she expects when she has you over to be her ass-licker for the day. "I want my slaves to have passion and love for my asshole," she explains to you and naturally you have to accept that Kandy would never settle for just one ass-licker. You take your turn when you get the chance, no questions asked. You, on the other hand, should be devoted exclusively to her asshole. Again, Kandy has the slave spread her cheeks so you can see her perfect, pleated asshole.

We have another scene change now which takes place later that day but still in the dungeon. This time it's just you and Kandy. She teases and torments you with her hole while she kneels on all fours on the discipline bench. She tells you how to service her hole. "Doesn't that make you feel special?" she asks you. She lies on her side and talks about making you her toilet slave. This clip gives you tons of closeup views of Kandy's asshole and you're going to have a hard time not blowing a load before you see all 10 minutes and 46 seconds of it. Kandy gets so turned on she rubs her pussy and holds her fingers out for you to lick. Finally, we get to see her work out as she bounces on her exercise ball. Her back and ass are positively dripping with sweat and it runs right down to her ass crack. Wow, her ass looks amazing as she bounces like that! How lucky are you to be mere inches away? Oops, here comes a little present for you as she blasts a super wet fart right in your face! As she rolls up and back on the stability ball, she brings her ass right up to your face and counts you down from five. She wants you to cum and when she gets to 'one' she instructs you to cum on her foot. The camera zooms in on her sexy foot and even though you're an ass man, you're going to eat your own cum from her foot or there will be no more ass-licking for you!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Assworship, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Oral Servitude, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:lma-Kandys-ass-eating-adventures.mp4
File Size: 823 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-Kandys-ass-eating-adventures.mp4

newageofx

Club Stiletto - Marks for a Month - Lady Bellatrix - Trampling

Lady Bellatrix is at the top of the steps talking about how she has punished her slave all day but still has not broken him. She looks stunning in her fishnet stockings, garter and matching bra. As she walks down the steps we see her slave laying on the landing waiting for her to come and make him suffer even more. Bellatrix is wearing a pair of stilettos with very sharp heels and plans to walk all over her creature. First she makes him suck the heels. Then walks down to his legs and then steps up onto his stomach. The heels just vanish in his flesh. She squats on him and makes him groan in pain.

She then makes him beg her to step on his head. Once he has, she steps up with one heel on his face and lifts the other in the air so he gets all of her wait from the small surface of her stiletto. She then moves back to his stomach and chest. He asks to touch her but she denies him. She then steps back up onto his face. The slave is suffering. She then moves back to his torso and now squats and jumps and makes sure to really grind her heels into him. He asks to kiss her foot but he can't reach which makes her laugh. She then spreads her legs so one is on his chest and the other his face, then lifts up from the back foot so again all her weight is one foot and again on his face. Her friends are coming over and she tells him to stay there and to expect each of them to step on him when they make their way up for the gangbang. She walks away and leaves him there slightly dazed and well marked.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Club Stiletto, Trampling, Trample

File name:lmf-marks-for-a-month.mp4
File Size: 449 MB
Duration: 00:06:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9945 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-marks-for-a-month.mp4

newageofx

Czech Soles - Vietnamese language lesson foot worship 2

Sun is still teaching Vietnamese language and this new guys seems to be quite promising. He's pronunciation is quite fine and he really studies at home. Everything is fine until she catches him smelling her feet and admitting he actually likes her feet. "Again?!" she thinks. Another guy on her lesson who is into her feet. "You Czechs are all into feet or what?". But having the experience she takes it pretty well and her feet being a good motivation she makes a deal with this new guy that every time he say a word right he'll be allowed to do whatever he wants with her feet. But only for a short while. The guy is happy as a unicorn and he agrees. Let the real fun begin 🙂

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Footworship, Foot Worship, Asian, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Vietnamese_language_lesson_foot_worship_2.mp4
File Size: 535 MB
Duration: 00:12:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5597 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Vietnamese_language_lesson_foot_worship_2.mp4

newageofx

Deadly Female Fighters - Christin - Step Daughter - Fighting

Christin´s Stepfather wants to end the dispute over heritage. But she stands in his way and he decides to get rid of her. However, this is his crucial mistake!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Christin, Fighting

File name:Deadly_Female_Fighters_-_Christin_-_Step_Daughter.mp4
File Size: 90.8 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1550 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Deadly_Female_Fighters_-_Christin_-_Step_Daughter.mp4

newageofx

Ezada Sinn - I Decided To Put On My Newest Pair Of Red Boots

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Red Boots, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette

File name:Ezada_Sinn_-_I_Decided_To_Put_On_My_Newest_Pair_Of_Red_Boots.mp4
File Size: 397 MB
Duration: 00:13:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4082 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada_Sinn_-_I_Decided_To_Put_On_My_Newest_Pair_Of_Red_Boots.mp4

newageofx

Ezada Sinn - If I Don't Want To Remove My Boots Inside The House (1080 HD) - Bootlicking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spitting, Spit, Spit Fetish, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Ezada Sinn, Mistress

File name:Ezada_Sinn_-_If_I_Don_t_Want_To_Remove_My_Boots_Inside_The_House__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 770 MB
Duration: 00:04:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 21.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada_Sinn_-_If_I_Don_t_Want_To_Remove_My_Boots_Inside_The_House__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Female Worship - Do You Like It When I Ride Your Face? - Petra Blair - Oral Servitude

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Petra Blair, Female Worship, Oral Servitude, Pussy Eating, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Boy-Girl, Female Orgasms, Facesitting, Oral Sex, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit

File name:DoYouLikeItWhenIRideYourFace.mp4
File Size: 233 MB
Duration: 00:05:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6054 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DoYouLikeItWhenIRideYourFace.mp4

newageofx

DirtyTransDolls - Rubber doll enforced bi party part 1 - Sissy

Three Dommes having a party? Of course the slaves are going to be used for some kinky anal and bi fun!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Latex, Doll, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, TV, Transvestite, Triple Domination, Rubber, Boots, Forced Bi, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Handjob, Cumshot, Milking, Sperm, Anal, Anus, Ass, Strapon, Gloves, Strap-On, Strap on, Natalie Goth TV, Carmen Rivera

File name:Rubber_doll_enforced_bi_party_part_1.mp4
File Size: 460 MB
Duration: 00:17:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rubber_doll_enforced_bi_party_part_1.mp4

newageofx

Raptures Fetish Playground - Super Scissors

Rapture's boyfriend must need to get his eyes checked. His brain too for that matter. He actually has the gall to say her legs are getting bigger but losing strength. The Scissor Goddess doesn't take kindly to the insult and decides to show him he's wrong. Rapture proceeds to destroy his entire body in between her muscular thighs. Both body scissors and head scissors are equally strong, causing him extreme discomfort, as he feels his body begin to crack. To make sure he never doubts her legs again, she works him over until he finally says what we all know to be true. That Rapture is the one and only Scissor Goddess.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, Rapture, Scissorhold, Scissor, Scissored, Scissoring, Muscular Thighs, Amazons, Bodybuilding Fetish

File name:Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Super_Scissors.mp4
File Size: 256 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.536 FPS, 3965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Super_Scissors.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya - Students Smack Down Stupid Stinky Substitute (1080 HD)

Can you believe the fools they allow to teach classes these days? This senior citizen was up mumbling on about some nonsense none of Us wanted to hear about. And it's old ass just kept talking. So We took to doing what We do best, and beating the hell out of it's old stupid stinky ass. Oh, and of course We did it the whole time in these little, plaid, short skirted outfits, all the better to warp the minds of you pliable ass old men out there. So pay up again piggie, show Us how well you can obey. HAHAHAHAHA.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya, Draya, Platinum, Goddess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, CFNM, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Paddling, Paddle, School Uniform

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Students_Smack_Down_Stupid_Stinky_Substitute.mp4
File Size: 754 MB
Duration: 00:19:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5174 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Students_Smack_Down_Stupid_Stinky_Substitute.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Miss Dandy, Princess Mia - Pain Management Clinic (1080 HD) - Caning

Mean Girls are notorious for inflicting maximum pain on an assortment of lowly male slaves and losers for nearly any reason We choose to dream up.But every now and again, We take the road less travelled, and administer Our brand of abuse to the lesser half of the species in the interests of science and the eradication of pain altogether. Here, the renowned Dr. Mistress Dandy, meets with a male who is visiting Her office to participate in a clinical trial of Her latest pain management protocol. The unsuspecting loser is hesitant at first, but as She unveils Her system and the immediate relief it brings to those who suffer from Mean-Girl-a-Citis, the loser relishes the relief and decides to sign-up for a full course of corrective therapy.

Do you suffer an unpleasant amount of pain whilst serving Women who are better than you throughout your daily life? Maybe it's time you signed up for Dr. Dandy's state of the art process to cure that which ails ya.. Or maybe you're forever doomed to be an uninsured, untreated, unloved loser bitch for any Mean Girl who wishes to eviscerate your minimal manhood... lol..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Miss Dandy, Princess Mia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Flogging, Goddess Worship, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Shiny Clothing, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Miss_Dandy__Princess_Mia_-_Pain_Management_Clinic__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:11:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 13.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Miss_Dandy__Princess_Mia_-_Pain_Management_Clinic__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Queen Simone, Goddess Platinum - Watch Me Pummel Our Plump Porky Pig (1080 HD)

I went over to the Mean Girl Manor to hang out with Platinum for the day. I got super excited when Platinum told me she was going to teach me how to cane little submissive bitches annnnnnddddd she was going to let me cane her fat piggy slave. Can you blame me? Fuck, there is no missing with a target that humungous! LOL!

Watch as I "Pummel Our Plump Porky Pig!"

Enjoy loser!!!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Beatdowns, Sub Training, Teen, Mistress, Young Mistress, Slave Training, Submissive Training, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Queen Simone, Hard, Brutal, Goddess Platinum, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Queen_Simone__Goddess_Platinum_-_Watch_Me_Pummel_Our_Plump_Porky_Pig.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:11:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4266 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Queen_Simone__Goddess_Platinum_-_Watch_Me_Pummel_Our_Plump_Porky_Pig.mp4

newageofx

The Real Queendom - Facesitting Bet - Goddess Sydney - Asian

After a fun night out with Astro Domina a certain fetish video producer has gotten a little cocky about his ability to withstand facesitting. So they make a bet that any time he taps out he'll have to be Astro's slave for a week! However, after such a fun night out at the club Astro seems to be a little unclear on the rules and decides to count every time the producer breaths as tapping out! He tries to argue that it only counts if he taps, but Astro simply doesn't care! "Every time!" Astro shouts as she covers the producer's face with her big, overpowering ass. Astro takes the bet very seriously and keeps forcing herself on the producer's face and overpowering his weak struggles. The producer has to tap over and over again, but Astro never lets up, jumping back on his face quickly after each tap and forcing him into longer and longer slavery! Eventually the producer is totally worn out and agrees to be zipped inside the rest sack and be her slave. Once the producer is totally trapped and helpless Astro tells him exactly what she has in mind. "By the way, you're gonna be mine for two years!" The slave tries to protest, but Astro pulls her pants down and sits on his face again to shut him up. There is nothing the slave can do now, he's trapped for the next two years whether he likes it or now!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Astro Domina, Goddess Sydney, Face Sitting, The Real Queendom, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother
File name:The_Real_Queendom_-_Facesitting_Bet.mp4
File Size: 672 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 12.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_-_Facesitting_Bet.mp4

newageofx

Vicious Femdom Empire - Balls of Steel - Kendra James - CBT

Mistress Kendra puts her slave's manhood to the test with a day of pure cock abuse. She has unlocked his tiny dick from chastity but locked his balls in steel so a piece of his manhood always remains caged. With his cock now exposed and completely vulnerable, she can really dive into her sadistic desires and make the boy cry for her pleasure. Kendra's slave has always been such a baby about pain but now he will have no choice but to endure every ounce of abuse on his poor cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kendra James, Femdom Empire, Mistress, Redhead, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT

File name:KendraCBT.mp4
File Size: 881 MB
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KendraCBT.mp4

newageofx

Ambers Dungeon - Service Call - Mistress Luxe - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Luxe, Bondage, Boots, Brunettes, Foot Fetish, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Pussy Worship, Sex Slave, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:servicecalla.mp4
File Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 01:04:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

servicecalla.mp4

newageofx

BallbustingWorld - Smashed Balls Relieve Stress - Ballbusting

Cruella has had a hell of a week, and she wants to smash up nadman's balls to relieve her stress and frustrations. This seems like a completely fair demand to us - what else are balls for, if not to amuse the ladies?! Cruella sets about nadman's balls with great energy and gives them a good smashing, completely de-stressing herself in the process.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Cruella

File name:bb1447-3000.mp4
File Size: 320 MB
Duration: 00:14:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1447-3000.mp4

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Ivory and Kat - Double Team Shiny Smother (Used and Abused by Perfect Booties) (4K)

Ivory and Kat love riding their chastity boy's face. They giggle and take turns with it. "Get him!" they say as they deprive him of air. Hot girls love tormenting lonely losers. They have an endless supply of beta males at their disposal. "He deserves to be used and abused by our perfect booties!" Says Ivory. They love watching their beta's face turn red while he cannot breathe. The beta flails, but they hold him down. "Stop fighting it!" The girls love seeing him get weaker and weaker. Eventually, the beta stops fighting and learns to say "thank you" for every breath it gets.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Ivory Soles, Kat Soles, Brat Princess 2, Fishnets, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Smother, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips

File name:Ivory_and_Kat_-_Double_Team_Shiny_Smother__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.54 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 29.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ivory_and_Kat_-_Double_Team_Shiny_Smother__4K_.mp4

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Natalya - Face Sitting Bootcamp (4K) - Young Mistress

Today is a training day. Natalya is going to put her slave though face sitting boot camp. She wants to train him hard. The slave will have to learn to sit very still and hold his breath while Natalya texts her boyfriend. Sometimes she texts with her boyfriend for a long time and the slave is going to have to hold its breath for as long as it takes. Natalya starts a timer. She loves to shop online, and a good chair slave will be able to sit still for the entire shopping binge. The girls do not like to have their concentration broken by a squirmy slave. It is the slave's job to learn how to be a good chair and wallet for a girl and not distract her. It will have to let go of its own comfort if it wants to prove its worth. Natalya runs a drill where she picks out an outfit and the slave must sit still the whole time. It has to make it through the whole outfit selection, including accessories. Once Natalya completes the outfit selection drill the slave must offer its credit card number for the purchase!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Natalya Vega, Pantyhose, Young Mistress, Facesitting, Bootcamp, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Findom, Financial Domination, Nylons, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Natalya_-_Face_Sitting_Bootcamp__4K_.mp4
File Size: 4.58 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:15
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 49.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Natalya_-_Face_Sitting_Bootcamp__4K_.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩