Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Nensy

Alisha

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl. Metal and plasticps bite into her shaved labia. Then, hefty finishing weights are suspended from theps. After a lengthy dose of pussy flogging and other cruel treatment, the naked Alisha is tied to a radiator and her bald beaver is doused with scalding , cruel hot wax. Eeeyouch!!!!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 666.5 MB
Download Alisha

Kate

After surviving Galaxy's production of Kate's Bondage Audition" our pretty lady has returned so that the devilish Rick can focus on the one region of her anatomy that is the most sensitive- her pencil eraser nipples. And Master pulls out most of his bag of tricks. Cold steel tongs. assorted clothes pins and clamps, twine, plastic bags of water stretching her nipples floorward,ps tied to the ceiling with cord.

Duration: 57:06
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1528kbps

File size: 694.2 MB
Download Kate

Lesbians bdsm

Studio: Jules Jordan
Genres: Lesbian, BDSM, Toys, Bondage, Remote, Dildo fucking

Realizing that banal and monotonous lesbian sex ceased to bring them proper pleasure and satisfaction, thirty-year-old blondes began to introduce different elements into it and soon got to BDSM. Having retired in a country mansion for the weekend, the girls threw lots and shared on the mistress and the slave. Dressed in revealing outfits, the blonde vulgar went into the courtyard, where the dominant beauty punished her mistress with a flogging, stroking the elastic buttocks of the punished slave, the mistress took the humiliated beauty into the bedroom. Having laid the subordinate beauty on the bed, a torn off with white hair showered her partner with lesbian caresses, after which she fastened her hands with belts and began to fry her mistress's cap with a thick phallus.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 854x482, AVC (H.264), 776kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 130.5 MB
Download Lesbians bdsm

Nensy

The Pantyhose Model

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Rachel Adams answered a call about modeling a new line of pantyhose for an overseas market. She arrives, wearing skin tight jeans, high heels and a tank top for a trial shoot that the client has requested. She agrees with the proposal of the shoot and work and signs the paperwork. She's told to put on the pantyhose and there will be some pictures taken for the client.
Rachel takes her jeans and high heels off. She then puts the pair pf black pantyhose on and models them for the photographer. Unfortunately for rachel this is not a real modeling gig. She has been set up by an overseas slave trade organization. While posing for pictures she is grabbed from behind.
Rachel soon finds herself tiedup nice and tight with a ball gag tighly in her mouth to keep her quiet. Still wearing just her panties, pantyhose and tank top the sexy brunette struggles against her ropes. A phone call is made and the pick up is set. Rachel will soon find herself being shipped overseas.
WHile they wait, her masked captor has his fun with the sexy damsel. He fondles and gropes her, exposing her small tits. He fondles her pantyhose clad legs as well. After having his fun with her, the masked man leaves Rachel on the couch to struggle and await her fate..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 820.2 MB
Download The Pantyhose Model

Anastasia Pierce Maximum

Beautifully shot film with the girls dressed in bright rubber, who are active strap-ons

Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Anastasia Pierce Maximum

The Hotel Bandit Part 1

Sexy business woman Raven is on a business trip. She sits in her hotel room finishing up a phone call. Unfortunately for her she has picked the wrong hotel for her stay. She finishes her phone call and is suddenly startled by a masked man entering her room.
The man forces her to stand and strip down to her bra, panties and pantyhose. He watches and admires as the sexy MILF strips, exposing her very sexy body. Raven tries to be defiant, but the fear shows as she strips for the unknown masked man. As she stands in her lingerie, pantyhose and high heels, she is unaware that she is the next victim of the Hotel Bandit.
Raven's hands are tied tightly behind her back. A ballgag in placed tightly in her mouth to keep her protsts to a minimum. She is groped and fondled by the masked bandit and then forced to sit on the couch. She struggles on the couch, trying to free her hands buts her struggles are in vain.
The masked bandit sits on the arm of the couch and lifts Ravens sexy legs into his lap. He removes her high heels and begins to caress and fondle her pantyhose covered feet. He caresses her sexy pantyhose covered legs, telling her he definitely got the right room tonight.
After caressing and fondling the sexy MILF's nylon covered legs and feet he leaves her to struggle on the couch as he tells her it's time to finish his business and prepare her stay. Part 1 ends as Raven struggles on the couch, desperate to find a way to escape..

Duration: 9:57

File size: 383.5 MB
Download The Hotel Bandit Part 1

Nensy

Ariel X And Satine Practice BDSM Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Also this week Society S brings you a new feature with our clips being shot in the Hd format and we're sure you'll enjoy the crisp, clear video content. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 122.8 MB
Download Ariel X And Satine Practice BDSM Part 1

Goldie

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave the syrup out in a massive quantity, in her hair, over her head and down her face and shoulders.

Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Goldie

Bed Bound Orgasms Part 1

Sexy Bella Ink is tied spreadeagle on the bed wearing panties, bra and pantyhose. A ballgag is tightly placed in her mouth to keep her screams and protest to a minimum. Helpless and defenseless this sexy damsel is soon subjected to some intense tease & denieal and orgasm action.
Her ordeal begins as the first hitachi is broughtout and placed against her pantyhose covered pussy. The vibrations work on her clit and begin to stimulate her body. But she isn;t going to get off that easy! as soon as she appears to be getting really sensitive and excited, the hitachi is pulled away. There will be no easy orgasm for the bound beauty.
If one Hitachi was enough to torment Bella to the edge of frustration with tease and denieal, then 2 hitachi's should be even better. And that is just what Bella gets. Soon the sexy damsel finds her pantyhose covered pussy and clit being double teams with 2 hitachi's providing virbrating stimulus. Bella struggles and her hips and pelvis thrusts and she grinds her pussy and clit into the 2 hitachi's. Soon she is rewarded with a big orgasm.
But as part 1 of this series concludes, this is only the start for Bella as the torment will only become worse from here now that her clit is engorged and sensitive as hell..

Duration: 14:47

File size: 552.3 MB
Download Bed Bound Orgasms Part 1

Nensy

In Training

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Pony girl in traning, amazing outdoor humilation slave gil. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 563.8 MB
Download In Training

Heat: Nina

Cute little redhead Nina is a true bondage virgin and Master Rick Savage is only too happy to show her the "ropes". From the start our innocent victim demonstrates a submissive nature as she exposes her luscious ass cheeks to a vicious spanking & flogging session. After some very restrictive breast bondage and violent pussy torment the wicked Savage decides to bind the petite Nina to the plumbing. Imagine her shock when someone in the building starts running the hot water. Ouch!

Duration: 52:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1397kbps

File size: 585.1 MB
Download Heat: Nina

Bella Captured and Hogtied Pt 2

Sexy MILF Bella has been captured, gagged and hogtied in her hotel room by a masked intruder. The sexy blonde damsel, wearing skin tight shorts, top, pantyhose and high heels has been left to struggle on the floor while the masked intruder rumages through her room looking for any and all valuables. Bella struggles with great effort, but their is no hope of escape.
The masked man returns periodically to taunt and antagonize the sexy captive. He manhandles her, asking where the rest of the valuables are being kept. He gropes Bella a bit, a way to remind her that she is helpess. He leaves the MILF struggling in the floor as he then continues to search for all the valuables that he can find.
The man eventually returns with his book bag. His search complete and his bag full of vaulables he can sell for a quick buck. He leaves the sexy blonde captive hogtied and gaged in the floor to continue her struggles and hope that someone finds her and sets her free..

Duration: 9:46

File size: 378.9 MB
Download Bella Captured and Hogtied Pt 2

Nensy

GwenMedia - Submissive Desires

Beautiful Japanese girl can get everything you ask her to master! Good interesting video with a very beautiful slave.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:22
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 981kbps

File size: 370.0 MB
Download GwenMedia - Submissive Desires

Diamonds Are a Girls Worst Friend Pt 2

Sexy bank executive Raven has been grabbed by a gang of diamond thieves. They want information of a large shipment of diamonds coming into Raven's bank. Raven remains tied tightly to a chair and ballgagged as her masked captor continues to torment her and break her into giving up the information.
He uses a riding crop on her pantyhose covered legs, inflicting some pain in an effoprt to get the sexy milf to break. He then moves to her large, sexy tits. They have been bound tight and he uses the riding crop on the Raven's bound of breasts to add to her torment. Raven remains defiant even in the midst of her peril and pain. Her own high heel shoe is used on her sensitive nipples. In a final attempt to add enjough pain to get the sexy bank executive to break, nipple clamps are placed on to Raven's nipples. She is left to suffer in agonly for a few mintues and give thought to her predicament and what might come in her future.
Will the sexy bank executive break and give up the information?.

Duration: 11:35

File size: 498.6 MB
Download Diamonds Are a Girls Worst Friend Pt 2

Nurse Sabine vs Isis

They agreed to fight back against the cruel of time together by defying its rules.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14601kbps

File size: 443.3 MB
Download Nurse Sabine vs Isis

Nensy

Bound & Punished: Amber

Amber loves bondage and pain. So it's quite appropriate that she is making her first video with Master Rick Save. In the words of the master himself, Amber's submission is total and beautiful. She has firm ass cheeks that look like scoops of ice cream and they redden so nicely when they are spanked. Her perfect, full breasts feel so magnificent in the palms of my hands when I twist tem brutally. Also her pretty shaved pussy is a work of art, especially when bound. Punishing her body proved to be one of my favorite video experiences and I am very happy to share that experience with you.

Duration: 51:23
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1497kbps

File size: 613.3 MB
Download Bound & Punished: Amber

Switch - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Her perfect handful titties are tipped with the loveliest nipples....

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14491kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 686.5 MB
Download Switch - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Bed Lorna , Dee

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Bed Lorna , Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Being polite will not save Lorna from her fate. No amount of begging is going to make Sister Dee take pity on her. Lorna wanted to serve. She wanted to do right for this sensual woman who has taken possession of her. That is what Lorna wants. All Dee wants is to watch her squirm, hear her scream and make her cum.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 614.0 MB
Download Bed Lorna , Dee

Nensy

HarmonyConcepts - Danger On Her Heels

Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Genres: Bdsm

A government agent find Eve Ellis handcuffed, bound and gagged in her house. He removes her gag asks her to tell him what happened, and she spins a wild tale of seeing a women (Kristine Imboch) grabbed and locked into the trunk of a car.

Duration: 1:05:16
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1797kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 921.2 MB
Download HarmonyConcepts - Danger On Her Heels

Professor Taught a Lesson

Sexy Professor Dakkota thought she had it made. She had engineered the perfect pay for grades scheme. Or so she thought. When her Dean found the password to her office computer and found all of her files on the pay for grades enterprise, he knew he had the sexy MILF right where he wanted her. The sexy professor is invited over to the dean's after office hours on the pretext of takking about new academic materials. However, Dakkota soon finds herself in a predicament. HEr wrists are tied behind her back and she is forced to call her husband to say that she will be late. The sexy blonde prossor soon has her ankles bound tightly and a ballgag placed in her mouth to help keep her protest to a minimum. professor turned damsel finds herself helpless and defenseless against the advances of her Dean. He fondles and gropes her, running his hands up and down her sexy pantyhose covered legs. SHe is forced to smell her own High Heel shoe, unable to escape the humiliation. The professor's predicament only worsens as she is tied in a modified standing spread eagle. Her blouse has been opened, showing her sexy white lace bra. She continues to be fondled and groped, but also finds herself tickled and her nylon clad feet tormented. The Dean makes sure the sexy Professor knows her new place, and that she is at his mercy now that she has become his new bondage playtoy..

Duration: 21:36

File size: 871.7 MB
Download Professor Taught a Lesson

Bella Gets Punished Full Length

Bella Ink spent all of my money while we were at a convention and then lied to me about her actions. This was not a wise choice on her part. Needless to say she needed to pay for not only spending all of my money, but for also lying to me when i confronted her. So I decided that she need to be punished with a good flogging and spanking. This sexy money moocher now finds herself tied and gagged to a desk in our hotel room. I make sure that I tied her so that her sexy pantyhose covered ass was open and vulnerable to the punishment that I was getting ready to apply. After an initial warm up spanking and flogging, I pull her skirt up to expose her sexy pantyhose covered ass. With her ass now exposed I continue dishing out Bella's punishement. Her biody flinches with each sting of my hand or the flogger and the moans from uner her gag are music to my ears as her ass becomes a nice cherry red as both cheeks absorb the punishment that I'm handing out. Of course I want to make sure Bella learns her lesson, so I increase the intensity of the spanklng and flogging. I want her to feel the hard sting of the flogger on her ass, not only now, but everytime she ever thinks about lying to me in the future. I leave her ass hot and red and let her know what will happen if she does this again in the future..

Duration: 17:17

File size: 655.7 MB
Download Bella Gets Punished Full Length

Nensy

Inflagranti - Zucht In Fesseln

Studio: Inflagranti

The Numbers Game is an old favorite with a new twist. Mercy feels the blow of a cane that leaves her shrieking with tears streaming down her face. She's told that on a scale of one to ten the intensity was only a 6. Her job is to ask for each level, in any order she wants, without repeating any of them.

Duration: 1:31:56
Video: 576x320, XviD, 897kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.2 MB
Download Inflagranti - Zucht In Fesseln

High security isolation for Cindy Dollar

Has already proved her pain duration for the task, however hasn't tested.

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps

File size: 454.3 MB
Download High security isolation for Cindy Dollar

Balcony Bound : Isabella

Now Available in Both VHS and DVD
Isabella, a pretty newcummer has to endure the humiliation of stripping for the director. After a very naked interview, Master Savage makes use of her full natural breasts in an excrutiating tit torment and bondage session. A heavy fishing weight is hung from her incredibly pliable labia as pussy juice drips from her pain ridden twat. Isabella suffers more pain and anguish as she is tied to the cold concrete floor of an outsdoor balcony in full view of a public street

Duration: 57:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps

File size: 653.9 MB
Download Balcony Bound : Isabella

Nensy

Pantyhose Tickle Torture for Terra Mizu Full Length

The lovely Terra Mizu decided that she wanted to make a bet with me. How could I refuse, the offer was so tempting. If her team won, I had to take her to a fancy, expensive dinner. If my team won, i got to choose her fate. The bet was on and this sexy lady lost. Soon after the game was over Terra found herself stripped to just her bra, panties and pantyhose. She is tied spreadeagle on the bed and gagged. What followed was pure hysteria for the sexy damsel. How did I collect my winnings from the bet? Terra was subjected to and made to endure relentless tickle torture. Nothing was off limits. From her head to her nylon clad toes, I tickled Terra relentlessly and without mercy. Enjoy as she fights, struggles, writhes against her bondage and laughs as I tickle her from toe to head and everywhere in bewteen. There is no escape from the torment and torture and I am not prepared to let her go anytime soon. Maybe next time Terra will think before she makes a bet..

Duration: 15:20

File size: 536.6 MB
Download Pantyhose Tickle Torture for Terra Mizu Full Length

Ultra Girl Meets Dr. Mummifier Pt 1

Sexy Rachel Adams returns as Ultra Girl in another superheroine adventure.
Dr Mummifier is known to captured sexy women, mummify them and ship them overseas to well paying clients. Ultra Girl is on mission to find Dr. Mummifier and bring him to justice. Dr Mummifier knows all about Ultra Girl and has his sights set on the sexy superheroine.
As part 1 begins, Ultra Girl has tracked Dr Mummifier's hired henchman to a local hotel. Set on capturing the henchman and getting information on Dr Mummifier's location, Ultra Girl enters the room. Unfortunately for Ultra Girl this has been an elaborate trap, designed to capture Ultra Girl.
Once inside the room, the sexy superheroine is met by the masked henchman. He stops her in her tracts as she begins to demand the whereabouts of Dr Mummifier. Ultra Girl has fallen for the trap. The masked man approaches her with a live video feed of Ultra Girls firend, tiedup and helpless in a bathtub of rising water. In order to save her friend, Ultra Girl must capitulate and give herself up.
The masked man demands Ultra Girl to remove her power belt if she wants to save her friend. After a few minutes of verbal exchange, Ultra Girl hesitantly removes her power belt and gives it over to Dr Mummifiers henchman. The sexy superheroine is now powerless and defenseless against her would be captor.
Ultra Girl is soon placed in tight bondage. FIrst her elbows are tightly tight together, followed by her wrists. After groping the sexy superheroine, the masked man manhandles Ultra Girl onto the bed and tightly binds her ankles. Ultra Girl struggles with all of her might, but without her power belt she escape is impossible.
Ultra Girl is gagged with a ball gag and antagonized with her power belt. Her captor makes a brief phone call. The masked man leaves the bound and gagged Ultra Girl on the bed only to return with a rag in his hand. The masked amn grabs Ultra Girl, pulling her close and places the rag over the superheroine's nose and mouth. Ultra Girl fights and struggles for a few moments before finally becoming incapacitated.
As part 1 ends, Ultra Girl is left on the bed, tied up, gagged and asleep. It will soon be time for the sexy superheroine to meet Dr. Mummifier...

Duration: 16:16

File size: 557.1 MB
Download Ultra Girl Meets Dr. Mummifier Pt 1

Tight bondage and torture for sexy naked brunette part 2

Sexy bitch with very sexy body, with naked tits, with wet shaved pussy and with very hot ass plus man in black t-shirt with small cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the table. He fucks her mouth, pussy and ass with big vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny slut with naked ass in the large garage.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3231kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Tight bondage and torture for sexy naked brunette part 2

Nensy

Bed Bound Orgasms Full Length

Sexy Bella Ink finds herself in quite a predicament. Wearing nothing but a bra, panties aned pantyhose this sexy blonde with large tits is tied spreadeagle on her bed. A ballgag placed snug in her mouth helps to keeps her moans and screams to a minimum.
Bella soon finds her pantyhose clad pussy and clit being torments by the vibrations of a hitachi. As her clit begins to get more sensitive Bella is frustrated as the hitachi is pulled away. Between being pushed to the brink with tease & denial using a hitachi, the sexy damsel's large tits are groped and fondled. The tease & denial is increased as a 2nd hitachi is used to overload Bella's pussy and sensitive clit. Eventually, after enduring the harsh tease & denial, the sexy blonde Bella is allowed to cum with a big orgasm.
Unfortunately for Bella her ordeal is far from over. Soon 1 hitachi is tied off with its vibrating head sitting snug against her pantyhose covered pussy and swollen and very sensitive clit. The hitachi is turned on and Bella's reaction is instantaneous. The vibrations against her sensitive & swollen clit are undeniable. To add even more to her predicament, the 2nd hitachi is brought back in and used on her clit.
As with before, just as Bella is being pushed to the edge, the hitachi's are pulled back and Bella's frustration is evident. As the tease & denial continues, Bella's frustration grows. Eventually the sexy blonde is pushed far over the esdge, her clit so sensitive from the work of the hitachi's. She grinds her hips and pelvis into the hitachi's until she finally finds relief with a very large orsgam.
Spent and in a fog from her large orgasm, Bella is left tied to the bed..

Duration: 26:55

File size: 914.8 MB
Download Bed Bound Orgasms Full Length

Cottn Candy's Vices

Cottn Candy has a lot of vices. She is given a good thrashing with the dressage whip! Candy is then hung up and given a few dozen lashes with the Cat-O-9 tails. See this lifestyle slave get a very real whipping. Metal vises are clamped to her nipples. She found out what vises are used for!

Duration: 55:36
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1505kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 667.3 MB
Download Cottn Candy's Vices

Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Nensy

Hotel Nightmare Full Length

Sexy Hotel manager Rachel Adams is making some rounds and checking on some issues in some rooms. The last thing she expected was for her seemingly routine day to turn into a hotel nightmare. Unfortunately for the sexy brunette MILF that's just what happens. Rachel soon finds herself tied to a luggage cart with a masked man in one of the hotel rooms.
Rachel struggles and demands that she be let go, but her efforts are futile. The masked captor tells the manager turned damsel in distress that he is a very unhappy guest who's complaints about problems with his room have gone unanswered. So his solution is to make the sexy manager pay for the poor customer service of her hotel.
Dressed in her business attire of skirt, white blouse, pantyhose and high heels, Rachel continues to struggle against her binds. A big black ball gag is placed tightly in her mouth to help, keep her quiet. The man then ties rope arond her chest and then to the luggage cart, securing her upper body to the top of the luggage cart. HEr skirt rides up, showing off her pantyhose and her blouse is unbuttoned to show off her black bra.
The masked man torments the helpless and defenseless manager by tickling and groping her. She struggles as best she can, but to no avail. Soon her high heels are removed. Her sexy nylon covered feet are tickled and Rachel is humiliated by being forced to smell her own high heel shoe.
Rachel is soon moved to the floor where she has been hogtied and left to struggle. The big black ball gag remains tightly secured in her mouth. Helpless and defenseless, Rachel suffers and endures as the masked guest turns her into his entertainment for the night.
Rachel is manhandled, tickled, and spanked. The unhappy guest also humilates the sexy MILF by throwing pillows at her. Rachel struggles as best she can, but there is no escaping from her masked captor. All this hotel guest wanted was to have his complaints taken care of in a timely manner. When they were ignored, he decided to show sexy manager Rachel just how displeased he was with the hotel and her for her staff's poor customer service..

Duration: 21:03

File size: 851.2 MB
Download Hotel Nightmare Full Length

School Girl Punished ( Full length)

Luci Lovett is a sexy co ed who was caught cheating on her midterm. Now she must face the consequences of her wrong doing and be punished. Wearing her school girl uniform of white blouse, short plaid skirt, black pantyhose and high heels this school girl gone bad is taken to the punishment room. There she is tied to a bench, on her knees with her ass in perfect position for the punishment to come. Tied tight and gagged the helpless and defenseless co ed is subjected to a harsh spanking and flogging from her Dean which is mandatory for all who are caught cheating.Wearing her dress code uniform consisting of a short plaid skirt,white blouse, black pantyhose and high heels, Luci receives a harsh spanking and flogging at the hands of her Dean. Her moans and groans are music to the Dean's ears. The sexy co ed's ass cheeks are turned to a nice shade of red as the Dean is intent on teaching Luci a lesson that she won't soon forget. In the end this sexy co ed damsel promises that she will be a good girl from now on and she knows if she isn;t she'll end up back in the punishment room..

Duration: 14:44

File size: 597.1 MB
Download School Girl Punished ( Full length)

Dakkota Pays for Cheating Full Length version

I challenged Dakkota to a tennis match because i know she loves to play. However, I did not know that she hates to lose and will do anything to keep from losing. I caught her cheating during the match so I decided to make her pay for her cheating ways after the match was over.
I invited her back to my room for a celebratory drink, but instead of drinking wine in celebration of her victory, this cheater ended up tied to the luggage cart and gagged. Unable to escape or defend herself she is groped and tickled as i make her pay for her transgressions. I eventually pull her tennis skirt down, revealing her white panties and pantyhose. She is spank some as well.
Repositioned and resecured with tight bonds on the luggage cart, the sexy MILF continues to pay for her cheating ways. . She must know that cheating has its consequences and I am happy to teach her that lesson. She will also learn that I do not take it lightly when people cheat,especially against me. In her new position and still defenseless, I continue to fondle, grope and tickle the sexy tennis cheat turned damsel. There's no escape for her and just knowing that she knows this just makes her situation that much better.
I soon position the luggage cart so that Dakkota has to watch herself in the mirror as she continues to struggle in bondage on the luggage cart. I want to make sure she can see what she looks like in bondage and gagged so that she knows what will happen if i catch her cheating again. I continue to grope and tickle the defenseless damsel in the background as her gagged laugh and groans permiate the room..

Duration: 23:10

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Dakkota Pays for Cheating Full Length version

Nensy

A new patient: Scarlett Hope

Her certificate, after painful exams which are more than she can endure.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14587kbps

File size: 570.9 MB
Download A new patient: Scarlett Hope

Allanah's Painful Examination

Pretty Blonde Allanah has come to the medical torment room at New York's Den of Iniquity Dungeon for her physical examination in the wicked hands of Dr. Savage. (The girl must be sick) Now this might hurt a bit? Well at least the nice red ball gag will keep the patients complaints to a minimum as the evil doctor tests the sensitivity of her nipples with fierce C- Clamps and thest the sensitivity of her ass cheeks with a wooden kitchen spoon. He also tests the flexibility of her pussy with metal tongs and a mean clip.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1531kbps

File size: 634.3 MB
Download Allanah's Painful Examination

Destiny's Torments

Destiny is good at getting into trouble. The cane is her punishment this time. Sometimes she is good and she gets a REWARD! The single tail is her reward. The spikes are just for fun...her Master's fun that is!

Duration: 59:54
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1530kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 729.8 MB
Download Destiny's Torments

Nensy

HuCows - Darina - nipple sensitizing

Studio: HuCows

Darina is one of our easiest HuCows. Nice and docile, we can do anything with her and she is ok with it. Her nipples aren't actually that sensitive, which makes it easier for her to do longer sessions with more milking power. But we like our HuCows to be a bit more sensitive, because stimulation can improve the milk flow.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14725kbps

Download HuCows - Darina - nipple sensitizing

Stolen Sales Stolen Orgasms Full Length version

Sexy sales lady Kobe Lee wanted to be the top producer for her company. She was well on her way until her coworker found out that she had been stealing sales in order to get tot he top. Not happy with the news, her co worker lures her to his hotel room while they are on a business trip. This sexy sales stealing brunette soon finds herself tied spreadeagle in a door way. A ballgag pulled snug in her mouth keeps her protest to a minimum. Her skirt is pulled up revealing that this vixen isn't wearing panties, just her sexy black pantyhose. Her co worker informs her that since she stole his sales he is going to steal her orgasms. He soon retrieves a thunderstick hitachi. Pulling his captive close he places the thunderstick to her pantyhose covered pussy. The tunderstick is turned on and the vibrations begin to work their torment on the sexy brunette. Helpess and defenseless, Kobe struggles to escape the thunderstick as it wrings stolen orgasms from her. Having tormented his sexy coworker, the angered saleman turned captor decides to strap the Thunderstick to his captives leg, pulling it tight to pussy and continue the torment. There's no escape for the thieving saleslady and she wil pay for her stolen sales with stolen orgasms.
Sexy Kobe wanted to be the top performenr in the sales office. Now her co-worker hopes she will be the Top producer with multple orgasms!.

Duration: 16:34

File size: 661.1 MB
Download Stolen Sales Stolen Orgasms Full Length version

Cowtest Vol 2

Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, , Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Suspension, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Flogging

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB
Download Cowtest Vol 2

Nensy

Stacey

She is super cute with a naughty smile. She explained how she loved huge cocks. She got that big dick just like she craved. She sucked and fucked that cock.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Stacey

Perfection

A young slave girl suffers terrible torture. Watch and enjoy

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 694.1 MB
Download Perfection

GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut

Poor slave Chloé! She was guilty when cleaning boots of Madam Amanda having used one of them for self-satisfaction.

Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 686.9 MB
Download GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut

Nensy

Ivy

When Ivy, a freckle faced redhead from Canada informed Rick Savage how much she enjoys Galaxy's Bondage videos, he invites her to NYC to star in Extreme Tit Torment 9 Shortly after entering the medical examination room at the den of iniquity dungeon, Ivy find herself completely nude with her panties stuffed in her mout, as Master Savage inflicts a severe tit flogging & spanking. Next Rick binds our crimson tressed victim head to toe with electrical cord and decorates her perfect natural breasts with clothes-pins. Ivy's tit punishment continues as the Master restricts her magnificent globes with a Japanese rope br, while teasing them with a Wortenberg wheel.

Duration: 37:01
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps

File size: 457.2 MB
Download Ivy

Punish Me Please

Angelina asked that she be punished. She wants whipped as hard as Master Len can whip her. She put ten clothes-pins on herself and they are ripped off. Clover clamps are placed on her pussy lips and she does ten deep knee bends then a chain is added! Her tender feet are caned. She is spread wide in the punishment chair and whipped between her legs very hard. See her beg, cry and take more than she has ever taken.

Duration: 58:56
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 717.9 MB
Download Punish Me Please

Hotel Nightmare Pt 1

Sexy Hotel manager Rachel Adams is making some rounds and checking on some issues in some rooms. The last thing she expected was for her seemingly routine day to turn into a hotel nightmare. Unfortunately for the sexy brunette MILF that's just what happens.
Rachel soon finds herself tied to a luggage cart with a masked man in one of the hotel rooms. Rachel struggles and demands that she be let go, but her efforts are futile. The masked captor tells the manager turned damsel in distress that he is a very unhappy guest who's complaints about problems with his room have gone unanswered. So his solution is to make the sexy manager pay for the poor customer service of her hotel.
Dressed in her business attire of skirt, white blouse, pantyhose and high heels, Rachel continues to struggle against her binds. A big black ball gag is placed tightly in her mouth to help, keep her quiet. The man then ties rope arond her chest and then to the luggage cart, securing her upper body to the top of the luggage cart. HEr skirt rides up, showing off her pantyhose and her blouse is unbuttoned to show off her black bra.
The masked man torments the helpless and defenseless manager by tickling and groping her. She struggles as best she can, but to no avail. Soon her high heels are removed. Her sexy nylon covered feet are tickled and Rachel is humiliated by being forced to smell her own high heel shoe.
The masked man continues to tickle the helpless manager from head to toe before rolling her away on the luggage cart..

Duration: 12:16

File size: 497.6 MB
Download Hotel Nightmare Pt 1

Nensy

IR - Headless Hunter, Part 2 - Blonde Delirious Hunter

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download IR - Headless Hunter, Part 2 - Blonde Delirious Hunter

Girlfriends in straitjackets

They agreed to fight back against the cruel of time together by defying its rules.

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14575kbps

File size: 537.5 MB
Download Girlfriends in straitjackets

Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.8 MB
Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2

Nensy

Melody

In Bound Asian Beauty 3, Master Rick Savage introduces us to a pretty & demure bondage virgin named Melody. Unlike most oriental girls, she has large well rounded breasts and the Master subjects them toa vicous tit teasing and flogging session. It becomes painfully obvious that it's Melody's first time by the terrifed look on her face, as Rick applies tight restrictive rubber bands around her breasts and clothes-pins to her swollen nipples. Master Savage further humiliates her by shooting rubber bands at her from across the room.
After introducing Melody to the art of Japenese rope tying, Rick manipulates her tormented nipples with ice tongs and spanks her luscious ass cheeks with a jagged wooden paint paddle.
In our final "chilling" scene, Melody, now completely nude, is gagged and tied to a cold metal fire escape in plain view of the NYC streets below.

Duration: 49:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1546kbps

File size: 605.1 MB
Download Melody

House Of Frazier Part 5

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Next episode house wife bondage humilation from husband. Enjoy!

Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 805.0 MB
Download House Of Frazier Part 5

Scissor Buddies - Full HD 1080p

This cutie has so much more to show off between the sheets.

Duration: 4:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14376kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 514.7 MB
Download Scissor Buddies - Full HD 1080p

Nensy

Lina Roselina in the padded cell

Him while he paddles her ass hard, and feeds her his piss two times.

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps

File size: 298.7 MB
Download Lina Roselina in the padded cell

Mega-Extrem - The Dark Torment

Excellent Bdsm porn videos, fans will be satisfied! See the screenshots and download the movie, enjoy the show!

Duration: 55:58
Video: 576x448, XviD, 1413kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 622.2 MB
Download Mega-Extrem - The Dark Torment

Nikki

In Extreme Tit Torment #10, Rick Savage grants the B&D fantasy of Nikki, a full figured, well endowed brunette, who always wanted a breast punishment session with the Master. After some light kneading and massaging of her magnificent globes, Nikki is placed in a leather wrist cuff and shoulder harness outfit and becomes the recipient of one of the most violent tit floggings in Galaxy's video history. Next, Nikki's scarred and bruised tits are restrained in a japanese rope bra as Master Savage hangs cold metalps balanced by fishing weights on them.
In a terrifying sequence, Nikki's rope bra is attached to cords hanging from the ceiling . Imagine the unbearable pain she endures as Master Savage slowly tightens the bindings with a wench. Finally as our victim is left cold, scarred and tightly bound on an outdorr fire escape, we think that her dream come true may have been more than.

Duration: 56:39
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps

File size: 681.4 MB
Download Nikki

Nensy

Cumpression

There's plenty of painal, ass to mouth, deep ass eating, and face slapping too.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29236kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Cumpression

Sydneys First Ever Mummification Pt 2

As part 2 picks up where part 1 ended, I put the finishing touches on lovely Sydney's first ever mummification. We make a little small talk as i shore up a few spots with tape. Once satisfied, the time for small talk is over as I placed a big ball gag in this lovely lady's mouth. I force her to hop forward a coule of times and then it is into the floor with her.
I taunt the damsel turned mummy, telling her i'm going to leave and will return in an hour or so. SHe protest, but there's nothing she can do. I leave her to struggle in her mummified cocoon, but there's not much struggling that she can do. The double layer of shrink wrap and duct tape are tight and not very forgiving, but she's struggles as best she can.
I return to taunt her some more, leaving a pair of scissors on her chest to help her escape before leaving her to struggle again. When I return, the scissors are inthe floor and I taunt her about not using them and not wanting to escape. The 1st time mummy is a bit flustered and frustrated, so I put the scissors up and leave to to strugle some more..

Duration: 14:48

File size: 624.4 MB
Download Sydneys First Ever Mummification Pt 2

Tales of the Sin District

Lupus Pictures presents the second episode about a police station in Prague's Nusle neighborhood. We see the familiar faces of the state troopers lead by their chief Kvapil; and we will also get to know other characters from this "sin district", e.g. councilor Birdie or madam Owl, who is the owner of the local house of ill repute. And her house is the focus of today's story.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2712kbps

File size: 699.6 MB
Download Tales of the Sin District

Nensy

RealTimeBondage Sexy Latina Lyla Storm bound

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hummer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

Only the nastiest and freakiest of porn sluts qualify to attempt a live Bars show. Lyla most definitely qualifies. The utter abandon with which she flings herself on the dick is a beautiful sight to behold and why we keep inviting her back.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Sexy Latina Lyla Storm bound

Naughty Spanked

Seven Girls in seven scenes! Alicia, Andora, Parker, Angelina, Daniele, Brit & Little Cat are all in trouble. You will see cute amature Girls get spanked with belts and hand until there butts are very red. Some laugh and some cry. All emotions are real! There is an interview at the end with some of the girls. Hear how they love and to be spanked.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1525kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.2 MB
Download Naughty Spanked

Maddie chained to the floor and to the wall

Wants to be completely sure that Lilith will not disappoint the national.

Duration: 3:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps

File size: 400.5 MB
Download Maddie chained to the floor and to the wall

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩