Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Selection Of BDSM - Fetish - Kinky - Bondage Adult Videos (FilesMonster)

Nuarus

Kingsley's Test - Part 1

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Nuarus

Kerry - Full power (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kerry
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Kerry is back for another milking session, and she is looking better than ever! This cute submissive is quite experienced already, and she has been on the hardest machines before. Even the red cow milker! But this time, the farmer ramped up the power and especially the speed. It's going to be Kerry's hardest session yet! Her tied udders are beautifully presented and her nipples are prepared with clamps before milking. A bit of oil is applied, and Kerry is ready for the red cow milker. She squeals and squirms as the farmer keeps monitoring her nipples to make sure everything is safe. He even pulls off the cups to reapply them again, which is quite painful! But the most painful part is of course every biggest fear: reapplying the clover clamps after milking! Ouch! Poor Kerry!

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14714kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kerry - Full power (2023)

Nuarus

Kay meets the Splizter

The first round with Kay on the Splitzer went to the machine. Tough gal Kay totally underestimated this evil device. Kay joins the three others who figured this was an easy one and found out that it is a beast. Now she's pissed and looking form a rematch as soon as I have upgraded the sliders.

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download Kay meets the Splizter

Nuarus

Kay Kardia London River

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia London River

Nuarus

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Nuarus

Katie and Lisa

Something different... A few of you enjoy seeing this style of vid and I still have quite a few more that I will be posting. Sorry it took so long for me to get this one posted, but all of my uploading spots with good fast internet are closed down.

Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

File size: 892.3 MB

Download Katie and Lisa

Nuarus

Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director's cut of this scene will be available

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Nuarus

Jay Edwards. Unconventional Therapy

Sabrina gorgeous all day on their feet - work, business conferences . Good a time when she was finally home. Now she wants to rest and relaxation. But Sabrina is a little different from most girls. Her favorite form of relaxation - therapy his friend Jay Edwards and his superb skills with ropes and gags ! And just because it stands easily in high heels all day , Jay goes to the first scene of this particular item ! Sabrina is one of the "hard" models , and this video is no exception - and perhaps her most demanding role. She feels the super-tight rope , broad gags , facial wraps , endless nipple clamps bondage elbows during their long weekend.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:34
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jay Edwards. Unconventional Therapy

Nuarus

Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Pop singer Belladonna (Eve) is working on a book fetish-focus and drive. She agrees to meet with the consultant, sent by her to her agent, who is, of course, Jay Edwards. Jay criticizes her book and Belladonna, argue with him, is in the hands of a master ...

Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

Download Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Nuarus

Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back.

Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

Nuarus

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Video language: German

Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her tits out of her dress so they may be properly bound with tight ropes. Crystal realizes that it is too late to turn back now and her uncertainty over her situation is obvious.

Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps

Download Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Nuarus

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Nuarus

It Part One

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Lila Katt gets a good thorough questioning before she's put through her paces. She stands in a very cute dress on set. Her nerves are obvious as the members get to know her better. When the show starts Lila is put into a cage that just fits her body and keeps her legs spread wide. The cage goes up in the air and the questions keep coming. A plug is inserted into Lila's ass. She has to keep it in or get punished. The plug is too small so Lila gets one that's too big it hurts so much. The crew has been suffering some terrible winter weather and now they are going to share it with Lila

Duration: 57:53
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download It Part One

Nuarus

Isobel Wren, Vol. 1

This week Wasteland had the pleasure of playing with Isobel Wren. We have worked with Isobel many times in the past and she never disappoints. Watch as Master Blackthorne puts her through the paces. Isobel is confident that she can please her Master but she soon realizes she has taken on more than she has bargained for. Waxing, kinky masturbation, cloths pins, spanking, electro play and a number of other unusual sexy and pleasurable games.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2026kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 142.3 MB

Download Isobel Wren, Vol. 1

Nuarus

Insex - Tyler File pt.2

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Insex - Tyler File pt.2

Nuarus

Insex - Seven is wet pt.2

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes.After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases. Fettered to a table, spacegirl offers the exhausted jogger a seat and licks her sweaty cunt clean. On her back, seven is belted down to a metal chair for some unique breath play. PD turns her colon into a breathing bag, pumping air into her ass and her to inhale it through a long tube. Next seven is tied to a wooden X for a brutal caning. PD warms her up with a paddle and flogger then starts with a small cane. She barely flinches as the rattan contacts her tough flesh; PD must resort to more severe implements. Seven shows determination and fortitude throughout as he continues to wallop her swollen, lacerated ass. In the final scene, seven is the lucky test subject for PD's waterwheel. Once she is belted down tightly, the wheel is let loose, spinning downward to dunk her whole body in a tank of water. PD has some fun with his new toy, rotating it at his whim and torturing the submerged, terrified victim with the dreaded copper wand and a cane on the feet.

In the end, spacegirl is awarded a collar for her dedication and servitude at Insex. Brave, beautiful seven, on the other hand, is spared her life after facing her worst nightmare.

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Insex - Seven is wet pt.2

Nuarus

Insex - Peaches' Training (Peaches)

Red haired peaches looking very sensuous with her skin tight blue jeans and red halter top sits bound. Her round natural tits hang out from her too tight top. Pd caresses her body like a hungry lover. She welcomes his hands enticing him to touch her more. He goes easy on her and begins by tickling her feet. She seems so playful and they laugh together, But the mood changes quickly when some breath play takes place.

Duration: 41:53
Video: 640x480, xvid, 961kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 394.0 MB

Download Insex - Peaches' Training (Peaches)

Nuarus

Insex - Leftovers

Footage never before released shows 912 in her debut as a very hot gimp, Donna's early efforts at learning to Domme, and 813 and 626 restrained up, tormented, and fucked. A double boob suspension, gord-like imagery, caning, and cigarette burns - Leftovers 1 shows some of your Insex favorites in rare and unforgettable moments.
Locked in a cage, donna views 813 from overhead, unmoved by 813 as she struggles in a hogtie. Later, donna's cunt and asshole are on display as she bends over, learning her first lessons in bondage. The "Princess Donna" personality makes its first appearance. Donna coerces 813 into fondling her milkers. Then the gimp, wearing a hood, corset, arm-sack, and a big meaty strap-on, face-fucks 813. Moving "down-south" and encouraged by a cattle-prod, the gimp pounds 813 from behind.

Duration: 49:54
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1440kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download Insex - Leftovers

Nuarus

Insex - Leftovers

Footage never before released shows 912 in her debut as a very hot gimp, Donna's early efforts at learning to Domme, and 813 and 626 restrained up, tormented, and fucked. A double boob suspension, gord-like imagery, caning, and cigarette burns - Leftovers 1 shows some of your Insex favorites in rare and unforgettable moments.
Locked in a cage, donna views 813 from overhead, unmoved by 813 as she struggles in a hogtie. Later, donna's cunt and asshole are on display as she bends over, learning her first lessons in bondage. The "Princess Donna" personality makes its first appearance. Donna coerces 813 into fondling her milkers. Then the gimp, wearing a hood, corset, arm-sack, and a big meaty strap-on, face-fucks 813. Moving "down-south" and encouraged by a cattle-prod, the gimp pounds 813 from behind.

Duration: 49:54
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1440kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download Insex - Leftovers

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩