Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

biksa

Deanna in Fetish Photoshoot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Mr. Ogre wanted to try something a little bit different. He had never shot any latex and so he called up a friend, Deanna , and asked her to bring something sexy by for them to shoot with. She definitely brought something different and sexy to shoot in. Deanna wears her purple latex nurse uniform and a pair of peeptoe purple shiny pumps. They set up the shoot at the photography studio in front of a paper roll and get started.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:53
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 641.4 MB

Download Deanna in Fetish Photoshoot

biksa

Batgirl and Catwoman in Nadia Revenge Nyssa-

Catwoman is up to her diabolical traps again as she captures poor batgirl with the help of one of her henchmen! They trap batgirl in a secluded basement dungeon, then they both go to work roping our helpless crimefighter to a pole to keep her as bait for the dynamic duo! Batgirl is helpless against the doubleteam...She is tightly roped up to the pole and cleave gagged with a red bandana! Catwoman mocks and torments her captive like a cat with a bat! What evil fate awaits our heroine?? Will batgirl somehow free herself from her captivity??? Staaaayyyy tuned!!!!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4084kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Batgirl and Catwoman in Nadia Revenge Nyssa-

biksa

Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,

I decided to play a little game with Dixie. She's fun to work with and I thought she would enjoy this. She is wearing a turquoise latex dress ( her first piece of latex and she loves it!) and I have on a red tube dress with black waist cincher. The Boss starts our bondage by putting leather ankle cuffs with high heel stirrups on me. This will ensure my high heels don't come off in my game. He then puts leather straps on my elbows and wrists XXXX my arms together. I do love the feel of leather on my arms! Dixie looks on and then she starts slapping my ass. She really likes the sound it makes when her hand hits the latex. She rubs my ass then spanks my ass over and over again. Dixie is astonished at the size of my ball gag when the Boss literally has to XXXX in my mouth. I start to drool as soon as it's in my mouth! I try to tilt my head backwards because I know later I will have a hood on and I didn't really want drool all over my face, though I know that is going to end up happening a.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4030kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

Download Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,

biksa

Hannah Perez...Strappado in the Basement Dungeon!

Helpless damsel hannah perez is captured and taken to the basement dungeon! Sweet hannah is dressed perfectely...Tight jeans, turtleneck sweaterdress and skyscraper, high heeled, platform, black leather knee boots! Hannah is subjected to the tight ropes...She whines and protests her captivity but she is helpless to do anything about it! She is strung up and strap gagged, all the while teetering on those incredibly high, high heeled boots! Hannah is the perfect prize to keep in the basement dungeon for a very, very long time!.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps

File size: 293.2 MB

Download Hannah Perez...Strappado in the Basement Dungeon!

biksa

Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels

Earlier in the day I had a memo on my desk from Mr. Big Boss. It stated that he wanted to me to stay after work to talk about a transgression. I waited for him on a stool in my office. My desk had been pushed up against the wall for more space. I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and ballet heels, upon the Boss' request. In my hands, I held a posture collar. I wrapped the thick leather around my neck and buckled it. The posture collar thrust my chin forward while elongating my neck. Soon after, the Boss walked in. He went over to my desk, which was littered with leather gear. He picked up a leather armbinder and walked over to me. He told me to stand. I stood in the ballet heels while he XXXX my latex covered arms down the leather armbinder. It wasn't an easy feat to keep my balance while my toes were starting to feel the effects of the ballet heels, but I managed gracefully. The Boss allowed me to sit slightly on the stool while he gagged me with a head ha.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 826.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels

biksa

Brittany Chairtied in Sexy Ankle Boots!

Sweet little brittany is dressed for a fun night on the town but things change very quickly for our sexy damsel! Dressed in classic tied in heels attire, sweet brittany is dressed for some tight bondage instead! Brittany is whiney and bratty at first, but she slowly succumbs to the tight ropes and cleave gag of her captor! Brittany is one sexy little redhead and she looks just drop dead gorgeous in her turtleneck sweater, skintight blue jeans and skyscraper high heeled platform ankle boots! She is a bondage dream come true!.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 725.2 MB

Download Brittany Chairtied in Sexy Ankle Boots!

biksa

Nichole Skye - Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

Nichole is already waiting on Mr Big Boss in his office and to save time hes left his rope out. He stands Nichole up and taking a piece of rope binds her wrists behind her back. Shes wearing a black and red PVC dress with waist cincher and six inch heels. Her elbows are bound next and shes soon gagged with a cloth and microfoam tape. Shes seated back on the chair where her ankles and knees are bound and Mr Big Boss starts the methodical process of binding her to the chair. Cinches run up her legs, across her lap and around her corseted torso holding her already tightly bound frame to the chair. Satisfied that shes fully anchored to the chair Mr Big Boss leaves Nichole to struggle while hes off to yet another lunch.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps

File size: 930.1 MB

Download Nichole Skye - Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

biksa

Tilly McReese...Girdle, Stockings and igh Heels!

Gorgeous brunette tilly mcreese is stunning in her vintage girdle, sheer stockings and skyscraper high heels! She is topless, showing off her perfect tits! Tilly is introduced to my tight white ropes and huge red ballgag! She is effectively immobilized when she is tightly hogtied! This beauty is not going anywhere if i can help it! Tilly sexily squirms against her bondage and moans through her tight gag...What a sexy damsel in distress! She is released from her bondage ordeal onscreen!.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4088kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 438.0 MB

Download Tilly McReese...Girdle, Stockings and igh Heels!

biksa

Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuited Ballet Boot Training

Elizabeth is in the warehouse playing with her new pump gag when Mr Big Boss arrives and gets started on the business at hand. That business being training Elizabeth in her new patent ankle ballet boots. Pulling her arms behind her he pulls an armbinder onto her arms and laces it tightly before attaching the yoke. Her ankles are cuffed next and attached together. Mr Big Boss then collars and leashes Elizabeth standing her up and making her make a few passes back and forth each time her thighs quivering more and more from the strain. Finally he allows her a break which he uses to strap a panel ballgag onto her head before standing her up again and attaching the gag to the pulley above her head. Mr Big Boss then pulls it taut XXXX her to stand at relative attention in her shiny latex corset, catsuit and ballet heels. A few straps are added and Elizabeth is left to struggle and suffer in her new footwear.

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps

File size: 931.1 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuited Ballet Boot Training

biksa

Mistress Sandra - Mistress-Bound

Ultra sexy sandra reyes dressed as a hot dominatrix! Sandra wears a skintight pvc catsuit, long leather opera gloves a killer high heeled platform over the knee boots! Mistress sandra is a gorgeous brunette!.

Duration: 5:19

File size: 353.1 MB

Download Mistress Sandra - Mistress-Bound

biksa

Ren Smolder - Tight Jute Hogtie and Head Harness Panel Gag

Ren is dressed in a black catsuit, pantyhose and high heels as David grabs rope and begins the process of binding her. Her wrists are restrained first followed by a head harness panel ballgag. With the gag in place David then binds Rens elbows, and then adds a rope cinching her arms to her body. A couple of ass slaps and a few gropes and David leaves her to struggle in her bondage on her feet for a bit. Eventually David returns and hogties Ren attaching her hogtie rope to her gag and pulling her head back. Ren is then left to struggle like that for a bit till she has to finally tap out.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps

File size: 913.1 MB

Download Ren Smolder - Tight Jute Hogtie and Head Harness Panel Gag

biksa

Rachel Adams Struggles in OTK Boots and Red Catsuit! HD-mp4

Sext submissive rachel adams gets tightly bound and ballgagged in a skintight red pvc catsuit and super sexy high heeled platform over the knee boots! Rachel is naturally sweet and sexy and she easily submits to tight ropes and gags and what really gets her in the mood is skintight fetish attire and skyscraper high heeled boots! Rachel is dressed for distress at tied in heels! We accomadate her and effectively rope her up and render her helpless! Rachel squirms and writhes against her tight bonds, lusting after every second of her tight captivity! Rachel is the perfect booted, bondage submissive!.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4150kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 404.8 MB

Download Rachel Adams Struggles in OTK Boots and Red Catsuit! HD-mp4

biksa

Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Leotard, Armbindered and Arched

Sahrye is dressed in a tight latex body suit and shiny pantyhose when Mr Big Boss enters with some leather goodies he intends to place her in. He starts by putting her arms together behind her back in a tight ledermeister armbinder lacing it together and strapping the yoke about her shoulders. Shes head harness panel ballgagged next before she places each high heeled ankle up on his knee presenting for her leather cuffs. With them strapped on her feet holding her high heels on Mr Big Boss places a chain between the two cuffs hobbling her ankles before giving her a few gropes and leaving her to struggle. After a long sensual struggle where Sahrye shows off just how mobile you can be even during a hobble shes moved down to the ground where her cuffs are replaced with a strap and shes hogtied on her belly from her ankle straps to the yoke of the armbinder. Her head is then pulled back to the same point and clipped off leaving her to struggle at Mr Big Bosss feet rolling back and forth an.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Leotard, Armbindered and Arched

biksa

Cali Logan...Captive in the Basement Dungeon!

Cali logan is dressed in sexy fetish attire...A skintight black pvc catsuit and skyscraper high heeled platform lace up knee boots....What a fetish goddess! Cali is brought downstairs to the basement dungeon for some training...This gorgeous brunette will be kept in captivity until she learns her lesson in discipline! Cali is tethered to the ceiling and she teeters on those stiletto high heeled boots! Her hands and arms are tightly bound behind her and she is tightly ballgagged to keep her nice and quiet! Her booted ankles are then tied off to the platform she is standing on keeping this fetishdoll immobilized! Looks like sweet cali is in for a long night of captivity...Hopefully those high heeled boots are comfy!.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4139kbps

File size: 242.6 MB

Download Cali Logan...Captive in the Basement Dungeon!

biksa

Angel Lee, Jasmin Jai, & Elizabeth Andrews - Secretaries and Their Latex Games

Jasmin and Angel are waiting on Elizabeth Andrews in the office dressed in latex and looking at all the leather gear on his desk. They chat back and forth about how much leather it is before she finally makes an entrance wasting no time in taking a look at them and appraising them in their latex. Grabbing leather straps she starts by binding first Jasmin's wrists and then Angels with their arms out of commission she stores one ballgag in Angels cleavage while shoving the black one in Jasmin's mouth. Angels turn comes next however and both ladies find themselves gagged properly. The ladies are cuffed and then elbow strapped. A collar is added to Jasmin and shes hobbled with Elizabeth leaving both of them to struggle for a bit on their own. Eventually she returns and clips Jasmin's collar off to Angels elbows them to play a game of bondage follow the leader. Lizz explains the rules to them and lets them start their walking. After a bit of that she decides to play a bit of bondage posit.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download Angel Lee, Jasmin Jai, & Elizabeth Andrews - Secretaries and Their Latex Games

biksa

Enchantress Sahrye...Tied in a Catsuit and Killer OTK Boots!

Sexy bondage goddess enchantress sahrye gets captured in her skintight, black pvc catsuit and super high heeled otk boots! The enchantress is tightly bound up and huge red ballgag is buckled deep into her mouth, forcing this beauty to start drooling! The humiliation is too much for her and she tries desperately to free herself from the tight ropes that bind her! She looks soooo damn sexy struggling and squirming all tightly tied up in her catsuit and boots! What a sexy bondage prisoner the enchantress makes...And she'll be kept in captivity for a very, very long time!.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4105kbps

File size: 266.7 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye...Tied in a Catsuit and Killer OTK Boots!

biksa

Offensive makeup

Not every girl can endure are harsh corporal punishment in such an erotic way than our PainGate-Star Alex. It seems she is dancing with the whiplashes, the harder the better.
Today she gets punished because of her makeup, it's too offensive. Machine told her hundred times to make it more conservative. But Alex didn't want to hear. Maybe it's her way to beg for the whip? Who knows and to be honest, it doesn't matter that much.... The main point is that she will be punished again.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1458kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Offensive makeup

biksa

Hannah - Catsuit Pump Gag Ove Knee Boots Pt 3

Brunette goddess mistress perez gets caught off guard and the tables are quickly turned on her! She thought she was in for a routine session but to her surprise..It was a trap! The mistress is taken into captivity...Tight white ropes bind her so tight and her skintight pvc catsuit shows off her fantastic figure! Mistress perez is completely silenced...A heavy leather pump gag headharness keeps her from protesting her torment! This sexy mistress is quickly realizing that turnabout is fair play! In part-3, mistress perez is introduced to what captivity and submission is all about....This goddess is subjected to a tight hogtie! Mistress perez has not experienced this side of domination before...Her mind is swimming with thoughts of helplessness and humiliation...She is wondering how easily it was for her to fall into her cruel captors bondage trap!.

Duration: 3:37

File size: 238.2 MB

Download Hannah - Catsuit Pump Gag Ove Knee Boots Pt 3

biksa

Madalynn Raye - Secretary Bombshell Returns

Madalynn Raye returns to the office while on a business trip from the Japan office. Mr. Big Boss welcomes her back by placing her in a tight leather armbinder, leather panel gag head harness, heel lock ankle cuffs, and leather straps. Just to make sure she has been practicing in the Japan office, Mr. Big Boss leads her around the office in 6 inch black peep toe pumps while her ankles are hobbled together with a dainty chain. High heel training is not one of Madalynn's favorite things to do around the office but she complies with Mr. Big Boss's wishes. After several laps around the office, Mr. Big Boss places Madalynn on the hard wood floor and adds a leather strap to hogtie her. He leaves her there to struggle in the tight, shiny catsuit and leather bondage while he deals with other business. Madalynn is on point with her struggling and doesn't disappoint those viewing her from the conference room.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 918.4 MB

Download Madalynn Raye - Secretary Bombshell Returns

biksa

Batgirl Worships Catwoman!

Catwoman has batgirl collared and leashed! She commands batgirl to put her high heeled boots on! This sexy villaness verbally torments and humilates poor batgirl, xxxx her to bow down to her and kiss her boots! What other evil plans does catwoman have in store for our spunky little do-gooder???? Staaaaay tuned!!!!.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4061kbps

File size: 254.6 MB

Download Batgirl Worships Catwoman!

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩