Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Julia

Staff member

Scott's Dungeon: Hoss Kado

Release Year: 2020
Studio: NextdoorRaw
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Cream Pie, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

Chained in the basement, sub Hoss Kado awaits his master Scott Finn. Scott gives Hoss some water before quenching his own thirst for Hoss' cock. Scott sucks his dick and rims his ass before sliding his eager cock inside of him. After some hot fucking, Hoss is chained again and left alone in Scott's Dungeon. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Scott's Dungeon: Hoss Kado

Julia

Staff member

Session 402 : Master Leo

Introducing incredible new Master Leo. The snarling, handsome top is the hottest ever featured on Brutal Tops. He discovers his pathetic sub alone and naked and takes the opportunity to viciously mistreat him.
The big-dicked Master screams viciously at the runt as he slowly strips off his clothes to reveal an amazing body. He barks orders and has his feet licked clean before pissing into the sub's mouth and getting him to ream on his rock solid dick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2139kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 359.9 MB

Download Session 402 : Master Leo

Julia

Staff member

Dominate Fuck With Creamy Loads

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mason Lear, Michael Roman
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos

Michael Roman lets Mason Lear out of his cage so the slave can prove his worth. Mason is eager to please his master and starts by cleaning Michael's boots with his tongue. When Michael's patience runs out, he puts Mason on a leash and leads him to another room where he chains the slave and grabs a flog. 'Thank you, Sir!' Mason screams out as Michael flog him relentlessly. Michael wants more and whips out his cock to feed to his eager sub. Mason can't get enough of Michael's cock down his throat and gags on the massive meat until Michael decides to take a taste of Mason's vulnerable ass. He gets Mason nice and opened up and when he's convinced Mason is near the breaking point for needing dick, Michael stands up and shoves his thick, veiny cock deep into Mason's open hole. Mason takes it like a champ from his master until Michael is ready to blow. When Michael can no longer hold back, he pulls out and fucks Mason's face until he drops his creamy load in his slave's gagging mouth.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dominate Fuck With Creamy Loads

Julia

Staff member

FrenchDudes Lems and Roman Tik Flip Fuck Raw

A newcomer today, Lems is a handsome 23-year-old guy, well drawn and tattooed as we like. He is rather bottom and he loves to take a nice cock without condom in the ass.
It is Roman Tik who will shoot this scene with Lems. Roman is versatile and he loves having his ass fucked too. In this video, he must have been the top, but too excited and ready to cum he asks Lems to fuck him, the time for the juice to come down. Lems hesitates a little but finally thinks that it will change him a bit to be the master of the situation. A great raw flip fuck scene between two handsome guys, what more could you ask for

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download FrenchDudes Lems and Roman Tik Flip Fuck Raw

Julia

Staff member

Damon Andros Fucks Osiris Blade

Il se débat mais, quand ses fesses s'étirent, il entre dans le vif du sujet. Montant sur amant, il crache le contenu de ses couilles dans un climax désordonné. Un mec retire bientôt sa longue hampe et étale sa crème, avant que le mec ne glisse sa bite humide dans cul.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.5 MB

Download Damon Andros Fucks Osiris Blade

Julia

Staff member

FrenchDudes Pablo Bravo, Fabio Latino - Pablo Needs a Slut

Pablo Bravo is back on FrenchDudes and he really wants to fuck a good slut today. That's good, the young Fabio wants to have his ass fucked by a big cock. Fabio prefers to remain discreet and he wears a hood so as not to be recognized. No worries for us. I can just tell you that he is very cute. As soon as he arrived, Pablo firmly invited Fabrio to suck his cock deep in his throat. Fabio seems to enjoy being dominated and Pablo will quickly take advantage of it. To our greatest delight

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps

File size: 882.7 MB

Download FrenchDudes Pablo Bravo, Fabio Latino - Pablo Needs a Slut

Julia

Staff member

Scott's Dungeon Hoss Kado

Studio: NextDoorRaw-NextDoorStudios
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks

Chained in the basement, sub Hoss Kado awaits his master Scott Finn. Scott gives Hoss some water before quenching his own thirst for Hoss' cock. Scott sucks his dick and rims his ass before sliding his eager cock inside of him. After some hot fucking, Hoss is chained again and left alone in Scott's Dungeon. Enjoy!

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps

Download Scott's Dungeon Hoss Kado

Julia

Staff member

Sexual His ASSment, Scene 1

Genres: Amateur, Kissing, Bareback, Interracial, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

John Magnum can hardly concentrate on his work as he fantasizes about the sexy new employee, Teddy Bryce. The staring from John doesn't go unnoticed by Teddy and soon Teddy is having a rock-hard time concentrating as well. Teddy can't decide if his supervisor is hot or creepy and as the uncomfortable silence between the two becomes unbearable, John takes matters into his own hands and approaches Teddy to show him how things are done in the office. John bends Teddy over his desk and tapes his mouth shut before pulling the confused employee's pants to the floor. John is in the middle of spanking Teddy with his belt and about ready to shove his cock into John's hole when Jaxton Wheeler comes in and tries to stop the action. When Teddy admits to loving the attention, Jaxton caves to the pressure and takes his turn spanking the lucky employee. John is horny as hell and bellies up to Teddy's drooling mouth to fuck his face. Jaxton can no longer hold off either and slips his cock into Teddy'.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6000kbps

Download Sexual His ASSment, Scene 1

Julia

Staff member

Fetish Force - Tony Buff, Draven Torres and Armond Rizzo

Three generations of Daddyz and Boyz. Armond Rizzo flies through the air, his naked body flung by his daddy, Draven Torres, onto a table padded in red leather. Draven wears a yellow jockstrap that showcases his glutes like parentheses. Next to him is his daddy, Tony Buff. They both carry coils of red rope that they use to tie Armond's ankles to his wrists. With Armond stationary, Draven attends to his boy's ass. Draven's tongue parts the soft tissues of Armond's silky pucker. Tony silences Armond with kisses, then he strips, exposing his massive hard cock and packing Armond's gullet with it. Draven decides that what is good enough to eat is good enough to fuck. His fat cock plundering Armond's hole evokes screams when Tony lets Armond breathe again. Tony decides to give his boy what he is giving to Armond, and plunges his dick into Draven, creating a daddy and boy fuck sandwich. Finally, Tony joins forces with Draven and adds his cock to Armond's tight hole, closing the chapter of Arm.

Format: flv
Duration: 25:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Fetish Force - Tony Buff, Draven Torres and Armond Rizzo

Julia

Staff member

Sexual His ASSment, Scene 2

Genres: Amateur, Kissing, Bareback, Interracial, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Jaxton Wheeler shows Teddy Bryce and John Magnum exactly who's boss when he binds their hands to the shelves in the office storage closet. John begs for the boss to fuck his face and Jaxton grants the eager employees wish and shoves his big swollen cock into John's hungry mouth. As he plows away on John's face, Teddy feels left out and politely asks for a face reaming of his own. Jaxton wants to treat all of his employees equally and happily obliges to let Teddy have a taste too. After going back and forth between the cock-hungry workers, Jaxton decides it's time to stretch some ass. He cuts the guys loose and bends them both over a table before shoving his dick deep into Teddy's open asshole. He fucks hard, going balls deep, until John begs for some attention to his hole as well. Jaxton shows some love and goes to work pounding John's big bubble ass. Teddy wants to please both of his bosses and stands up to let John suck his dick as Jaxton continues to fuck John from behind. The thre.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 942.6 MB

Download Sexual His ASSment, Scene 2

Julia

Staff member

Hard Kinks - Evil Repairboy (Tyler Roding)

It's Tyler's first day at his new job, and the asshole of his boss won't stop irritating him, so he decides to put him in his place by treating him like the dog he is. Prepare yourself for an intense session of humiliation, spit and feet from this straight bastard.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hard Kinks - Evil Repairboy (Tyler Roding)

Julia

Staff member

MenAtPlay - Manuel Skye & Emir Boscatto

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Manuel Skye, Emir Boscatto
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshot, Facial, Fetish, Gay, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Niples Play, Rimming

Two lovely beautiful boys decided to have a good fucking! As usual, it all starts with a deep blowjob, after sucking off a pussy, our hero takes over his lover's ass and fucks it fondly. The guys try different poses, it all looks pretty and cute! Cool video for what you would enjoy!

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps

File size: 685.7 MB

Download MenAtPlay - Manuel Skye & Emir Boscatto

Julia

Staff member

The Interrogation

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Damon Heart, Malek Tobias
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Detective Damon Heart has taken white-collar criminal Malek Tobias into custody. After months of being hot on his trail, he's finally gotten him in a tight spot, right where he wants him. Heart lays out his overwhelming evidence against Malek assuring him he's facing at least 15 years of being someone's jail bitch unless he's willing to sign a plea deal. Of course, the plea deal that he is envisioning might require Malek to also let him deep into his tight spots. Malek is out of options and to knock 8 years off his sentence agreeably grants Detective Heart full access to all of his holes. Detective Heart even shows Malek another way to make good use out of a silk tie. You really don't want to miss this one.

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 895.3 MB

Download The Interrogation

Julia

Staff member

Anonymous Lust - Part 8

Felix is half-, on his knees, naked and blindfolded in the dungeon. He has lost track of time with no memory of the periods between his various tortures. He knows he's been fed, his bowels emptied, his body cleaned, but he doesn't know when or how. Today, he is lifted off the floor by his wrists until he's standing, spread-eagled. A whip suddenly crashed into his stomach. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asks. A flurry of rapid-fire, hard lashes cut into his chest and stomach until they are bright red. The whip even hits his cock and balls. The beating continues for a half-hour then Felix feels hands on his body, caressing him and slapping his wounds. The hands work his cock. He gets hard. Suddenly his hands are free and he knows he must cum - anything to please this man. His huge cock erupts with a huge load of cum. "I came for you!" he says. "Can I go?" No, not now. Maybe if you weren't so beautiful, so young and so innocent. Maybe in a few years.

Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 494.2 MB

Download Anonymous Lust - Part 8

Julia

Staff member

BreederFuckers - Shane - Session 2

Beefy handsome rugger Shane has fast fallen from admired athletic star to a cock hungry slag in a piss-stinking bog. His arms are tied behind his back and he's on his knees in nothing but a filthy jock strap. Adrian grabs Shane's cock and jerks him till he can't stop himself growing stiff. He's on the brink of ejaculating, but this isn't about his pleasure. He's presented with two hard dicks in front of his face when he's shouted at to service or there will be consequences. He desperately turns from one erection to the other sloppily sucking them till spit and cock juice is running down his strong hairy jaw. Shane is so overwhelmed with dick being rammed down his throat it feels like he's permanently stationed here in the toilets.
Shane is dragged into the weight room and thrown down on a bench press with his arms bound. The saucy minx has been keeping his arsehole to himself for too long. Adrian fucks him vigorously and Dave canes him till the bastard is howling beneath his gag. The.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3378kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download BreederFuckers - Shane - Session 2

Julia

Staff member

A Boy for Torture - Part 7

Cole is in total agony, stretched on his back, his lean body and ball-sack covered with clothespins, each biting into his flesh like a little snapping turtle - and it's about to get worse. His tormentor, Felix Frost, sucks his cock until it becomes engorged: Cole is so young and horny he can get hard even while in pain. "I wonder how many clothespins I can get on that big boy," Felix smirks, then lines Cole's juicy cock with pins, making the boy squeal, his cocking twitching. "Beautiful," Felix says, stroking his prize, then removing the pins from Cole's body, one by one. Cole immediately realizes that taking the pins off hurts even more than putting them on. He literally trembles in agony. Then the pain gets even worse: Felix flogs, slices and smacks Cole's wounded body with various whips, leaving his lean stomach and chest bright red and scared. How this beautiful boy suffers.

Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 487.1 MB

Download A Boy for Torture - Part 7

Julia

Staff member

Sinful Entertainment

Cast: Marcus Rivers, Legrand Wolf
Genres: CMNM, Cumshot, Dildo, Facial, Fingering, Handjob

I love being objectified. The way I feel when all eyes are on me and I'm only seen as a fuckable piece of meat is a rush like no other! I love being used and toyed with, giving up my bodily autonomy to a dominant man and letting him control my pleasure. That's what made Master Legrand's offer so tempting.The tall, handsome man spoke to me with such power and confidence, telling me of the opportunity to have my fantasies fulfilled. I could tell he was sizing me up, taking stock of my physical attributes, as if he was eyeing a shiny new product. It made my heart race and my cock hard just thinking of the offer he proposed. All I had to do say yes.I don't know if it was my attraction to him or the fantasy that made me do it, but I wanted to feel that rush again and again. I wanted to be someone's plaything, valuable and covetted. I knew Master Legrand could make that happen.I was blindfolded as we made our way to what he referred to as "the shop." The blindfold didn't come off until I wa.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Sinful Entertainment

Julia

Staff member

Anonymous Lust - Part 3

Felix remains in darkness, behind a blindfold, but he can feel a presence - a man he cannot see who is holding a whip and has complete control over him. He is naked and completely helpless. The winch cranks a few times stretching him taut. Then the whip comes crashing down again, this time even harder and more rapid fire. Felix screams and thrashes, his beautiful, lean abdomen and well-defined chest turning red from the whip. A few more cranks and he's totally stretched. And the whipping intensifies. Then everything goes dark, something deeper than sleep. He "wakes up" feeling great tension in his arms are shoulders and pecs. He's hanging from a cross! Naked, in the same room. He tries to relieve the stress by shifting his body weight but there is nothing he can do. He sees the same cameras blinking at him. "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" he asks, but there is no answer. Just the pain of crucifixion.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 503.8 MB

Download Anonymous Lust - Part 3

Julia

Staff member

Frankfurt Sex Stories - Kinky And Raw

Slave Martty has been a good sub in his cage while his master Toni Russo has been away. Toni lets his slave out to serve him and Martty is excited to give his master his total submission. Led out on hands, muscled master Toni brings his slave to his knees and feeds him his uncut 10 inch cock as a treat. Martty takes a proper mouth fucking from his master as streams of saliva trickle down Toni's nutsack. Martty takes good care of his master's monster cock and gets it nice and hard for what's about to come. The cock-hungry sub nearly gags on the mammoth tool but manages to give his "boss" the juicy blow job he demands. While Martty is servicing him, Toni reaches over to play with Martty's tight ass, grabbing and spanking the round mounds.
Toni can hardly wait to reward Martty and eventually caves to the temptation by sliding his massive bone deep inside the sub's smooth tight butt. After a rigorous face-fuck and as soon as Martty stops for a breather Toni fucks his sub doggie style fir.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 926.1 MB

Download Frankfurt Sex Stories - Kinky And Raw

Julia

Staff member

Young Cock Torture - Chapter 3

Marcus, a boyish twink with a lean body, a huge cock and beautiful, low-hanging balls, is chained, arms overhead, against a concrete beam, hooded but otherwise naked. He's been bound and gagged for a dozen hours. His nipple, cock and balls have been tortured with clothespins and he's already been jerked off, but his cock gets instantly hard with just a few strokes from his tormentor. Once hard, his cock and his smooth body are tortured with a razor-sharp pinwheel - but his big dick just gets harder. Master Alex then ropes his boy's jewels to a heavy weight, him to arch his back off the post, but still he remains hard, moaning seductively. The look of terror and agony on his innocent, boyish face when Alex finally removes his hood is bondage perfection: A beautiful, blonde twink, his cock easily aroused, bound and helpless, knowing he will be fucked and even more brutally tortured in the days and weeks to come.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 488.8 MB

Download Young Cock Torture - Chapter 3

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩