Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

BDSM hardcore Fetish Kink Sex

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sophia Jade
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Video language: English

Sophia Jade is about as young as they come...19 years old...She is a brilliant young woman discovering the depths of her rampant sexuality...she's an explorer with many kinky interests...and she's willing to give it all to me for your viewing pleasure...I cuff her to the wall as if I had grabbed her off the streets...I strip her and have a good time getting to know her body...my floggers work her tits and I add a tight crotchrope to her...Then tied to a chair, Sophia can only watch as I apply clamps and weights to her nipples...It's her first time using any electricity, so I give her plenty in this scene...tens pads on the inner thighs and a samurai in her pussy...then the magic wand...a screaming release which she does not annouce...so I tail her thighs...I spread her and bend her over and take my time working on her ass with my hands, floggers and canes...an anal hook is tied to her hair...of course I have my fun tugging on the rope...then I direct her to fuck herself by bobbing her head...then it's onto her back with her head and wrists locked into a spreader...I tie her legs wide apart and focus my efforts on her pussy and tits...clamps on the labia, pulled tight and tied off...suction on her breasts, then TENS pads on her tummy...the dildo vibe combo works her pussy to multiple struggling orgasms...It's not your average 19 year old that can make it through a shoot like this with little BDSM experience...thanks much to Sophia...enjoy...Ogre..

Total size: 835.4 MB in 10 files.

Download Sophia Jade - Nineteen and Willing

alexportu5555

Cast: Holly Hendrix
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal

Some of these recent models have displayed such bad attitudes...even while gagged they talk back...and I gotta tell you, I love it...Nothing drives the dominant spirit like breaking the spirit of a bound slave...It must be done with relative delicacy, as not to harm the precious bottom, but you keep making the same point over and over...they are not in control...they are helpless and their bad attitude only makes it worse for them, and better for us...I leave Holly hanging by all fours in a rough suspension, and Im still not sure she ever gets the point...Ogre...

Total size: 759.9 MB in 4 files.

Download Holly Hendrix - Breaking Her Spirit

alexportu5555

Cast: Amy Brooke
Genres: String Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme String ,Crotch string

This week Amy's got Ogre to deal with, and she looks around the room cautiously as she awaits her inevitable and undeniable fate. Bound by wrist and ankle, she scoots along the floor and is startled when Ogre throws open the door to get to the task at hand...Amy's body is a nice one, lean, tight and petite and she'a about to have it gone over methodically inch by inch, as Ogre tears down her panties and begins the plundering. Run through her paces in series of masterful impudence, Amy seems to be eager to oblige, unwavering in the fact that her day in her Master's hands shall be a long one. What unfolds before your eyes is a vision of pain and pleasure that pushes the boundaries of the mind and body. And as much as Ogre demands, Amy gives�And if there is anything that she might be holding back...she will eventually surrender...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Amy Brooke - Amy's Undeniable Fate

alexportu5555

Cast: Asia Perez ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms ,Sybian

Daisy Ducati is nude, ball gagged, her arms bound with purple string, and planted firmly on the Sybian saddle as blue-haired Asia Perez comes in to gloat over her captive. Asia flicks on the remote control and in moments Daisy�s shaved pussy is quivering as Asia�s hands roam over her tawny, vulnerable body, while talking to Daisy in a teasing, way as she increases the speed of the vibrations until it almost sounds like an airplane is between her thighs. Daisy�s squeals grow deep and throaty as her body aches and arches in ever-building arousal. But though the bondage orgasms are inevitable, Asia wants to edge Daisy for as long as she can, tantalizing the helplessly restrained redhead who bites her red ball gag and is clearly hoping desperately needed relief will come to her cunny soon as the bubbles of saliva pop out of her lips and Asia leaves her all alone to rocket inescapably to climax!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4742kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 486.7 MB

Download Daisy Bondage Orgasms on Sybian

alexportu5555

Cast: Katharine Cane ,Missy Minks
Genres: Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Spanking

Missy Minks has plans for Katharine Cane. First she's tying a chest harness. Next she'll pull up Katharine's skirt and push her over the spanking bench, leaving Katharine's ass fully exposed! Tying Katharine's sexy thighs directly to the spanking bench, Katharine soon finds herself in a predicament!
Missy tears off Katharine's expensive pantyhose, plays with her pussy, then puts unforgiving nipples clamps on Katharine's sensitive nipples!
Paddled and taunted by Missy, Katharine is in for a long night!

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 948.1 MB

Download Katharine Bound, Spanked and Tortured

alexportu5555

Cast: Sophia Fiore
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms

Sophia begins bound with her hands overhead...with her pink lingerie and perfect body, she looks very much like a gift...to me anyway...for me...an offering for my sadistic control whims....she's an all natural beauty...long and lean...and very strong...she trains as a fitness performer and mixed martial artist...it's definitely at odds with her soft and beautiful face...she tells of her submissive fantasies and her affinity for being controlled...this is a kinky young woman...which makes it very easy to enjoy myself...Sadie Dawson joins me on top with a strap on dildo and in the last scene, pulls orgasm after orgasm from Sofia's luscious pussy...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 7 files.

Download Sophia Fiore - An Offering

alexportu5555

Cast: Aria Valencia
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

Aria is a little princess, and she loves the life...She is very comfortable in her adorable sexyness...her hair, make up and nails are all done to perfection, which matches her tiny feminine body...And before I even got my hands on her, she was dripping wet from the ropes and the helplessness...This princess was just dying for some bound objectification...Enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 4 files.

Download Aria Valencia - Cute, Nervous, Horny

alexportu5555

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope

Katie is no stranger to being bound in bendy and uncomfortable positions...Indeed, this is her sixth shoot with DungeonCorp this year...she just never fails to entertain...Katie is not a fan of roleplay during her shoots, as she would rather just be herself, and I dont mind that at all...Either way, I just do what I do...I keep her bound, punish her and pleasure her as appropriate...Enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 4 files.

Download Katie Kush - Keeping it Real

alexportu5555

Cast: Lydia Black ,Sonia Harcourt
Genres: Belt Bondage ,Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms

Sonia Harcourt is nude, her legs frogtied with straps, her thighs spread wide so that Lydia Black can delight in having access to that helpless pussy. Sonia�s ankles are in thick leather cuffs and her wrists are secured down to the floor. Lydia savors the redhead�s sweet crotch and ripe pink nipples. While Sonia pants and sighs, Lydia applies the buzzing Hitachi wand to that redhead pussy. �Please make me cum!� gasps Sonia, but Lydia instead smacks Sonia�s thighs and titties and tantalizes her with delicious denial until she decides to allow Sonia to finally have a toe-curling climax. But Lydia is hardly done with her vulnerable bondage victim, kissing her neck and tits, then deciding to sit her pantyhosed ass down on Sonia�s face even as she leans over to lick the redhead�s snatch in a little sixty-nine action. Then Lydia gives Sonia yet another bondage orgasm while her face is buried under that sexy Black butt!

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

Download Naked Frogtied Sonia Harcourt Helpless on Her Back

alexportu5555

Cast: Ivory Logan
Genres: Bdsm, Spread Mouth Gag, And Facial

Ivory is a mouth-watering, church girl from the midwest, exploring her wild side....Ivory is a seemingly very good girl...it's hard to even imagine her cussing once you meet her...So making her my bound toy for the afternoon seemed almost strange and dreamy...I had to wonder to myself, How did this woman end up here? Then she stripped down and uncovered one of the hottest bodies Ive seen for a long time...luscious tits, perfect abs and shapely legs and ass...She knew what she was getting into...To be bound and used for my creepy desires to control her...Ogre...

Total size: 1.2 GB in 4 files.

Download Ivory Logan - She Knew What She Was Getting Into

alexportu5555

Cast: Jennifer White
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage

Few women have the all out steamy sexual appeal that Jennifer exudes...it's intense...every word is a flirt...every movement is a tease...her full perky tits and perfect ass are amazing...and very submissive...willing to undergo true torments and show every emotion...and a lustful cumslut...At my hands, Jennifer will suffer for every orgasm...before and after...tight clamps and electric shock keep her screaming when I'm not flogging or whipping her...I keep her bound tight, spread and bent her for total access...and I make her confess her whore-ish ways...and establish that being a toy for men is her only purpose...and she proudly does it very well...Ogre....

Total size: 899.4 MB in 8 files.

Download Jennifer White - Whoretoy

alexportu5555

Cast: Dolly Leigh
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage

Miss Dolly Leigh is wearing an adorable peach nightie, with white stockings and panties. She's a fucking dream! And the FetishPros crew has her gagged , with her arms and legs tied into a single column tie. We've purposely left her just enough room to reach the tie point, so what we want to know is how much will she have to struggle to get loose?! And will she even try to reach the tie point?
Rolling around in her hot outfit, Dolly's ass comes right into the camera, and right into your face! Shooting from up above, we stare at Dolly's stocking clad feet as she continues to struggle to get free. Watch this sexy babe roll around in her attempt to get free!

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2787kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

Download Dolly Rope Bondage Escape Challenge

alexportu5555

Cast: Aria Valencia

Aria loves to strut her hot little body around town...she has no qualms about dressing for attention, and she gets a lot...It's hard not to check out a perfect figure when it's covered in a skin tight dress...WHen we got back to my place, I suggested that a bit of bondage and domination might help with her humility...Enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 4 files.

Download Aria Valencia - The Humbling of the Slut

alexportu5555

Cast: Lyla Storm

Tall, lanky and lithe Lyla will be in the hands of Phoenix today, and he sets about in a methodical fashion as he puts her through her paces. She is first subjected to a caning which has her writhing in her cuffs as she stands fully at attention, then she is clamped and pressed into a blazing orgasm�The one thing you shall notice about dear Lyla is that she is extremely genuine, and that is blatantly apparent as things intensify. Meanwhile, Phoenix pulls out all the stops, and screams fill the Dungeon as he coats his slave in wax, guides her through a barrage of intense, bondage orgasms, and then finally strings her up from the rafters for a wailing climax...

Total size: 1.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Lyla Storm - Dear Lyla

alexportu5555

Cast: Sadie Dawson ,Amelea Dark

Sadie Dawson & Amelea Darkare two gorgeous brunettes in Journalism school looking for the scoop on a series of local grave robberies. Amelea got a lead on a truck that was seen at one of the robbery sites and sweet Sadie has gone to investigate. As she arrives at the compound where the truck was registered to, she senses something creepy about the place, little does she know just how creepy it is. She is caught by a man as she discovers the missing headstones stacked in a pile on his property but he claims they aren't anything to worry about and lures her inside to show her proof. Once inside, the tides change in a bad way for the naive reporter when the criminal comes in binds, gags and gropes her...viciously cutting her clothes off. Sadie finds herself stretched to the limit on the rack as the twisted man enjoys electrocuting her and covering her taut naked body in clothespins and caning them off. Sadie is ready to confess all she knows, but the madman is enjoying her torment so much he won't allow it, he does however make her lure her accomplice in the report to his compound to play with as well. Amelea comes inside to see her friend rigged tight standing being made to cum over and over, but as she tries to free her our criminal comes in and strings her up as well. He will use them both for his pleasure before he is through with the two journalists that were just too good at their jobs...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

Download Sadie Dawson & Amelea Dark - The Grave Project

alexportu5555

Cast: Sabrina Banks
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal

Sabrina is quickly becoming an elegant, european, sportscar of a submissive...although her curves are sexier than any machine ever built by man...and her composure, for a 19 year old, is very strong and conifdent, but graceful and intelligent...in her past shoots we have focused on fantasy roles of submission, but I wanted a bit more from her, so I asked if she would simply submit to me and not add any acting or role playing...A simple and sincere Master and Submissive shoot...This woman does truly enjoy being sexually submissive to men, and she seemed very comfortable until I made that very difficult...In each scene, she is tied tight with no chance of escape and this inspires even more submission...She does extremely well with tight clamps and my whips and floggers...and her squirting, screaming, multiple orgasms show what this type of edge play does to Sabrina's sexual capacity...it arouses it deeply...which aroused me deeply, as her momentary dominant, and is gauranteed to arouse anyone with a fetish for extremely beautiful and submissive women, proving their worth through the suffering and service of BDSM...Ogre

Total size: 952.8 MB in 8 files.

Download Sabrina Banks - Proof of Submission

alexportu5555

Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

I just keep getting so lucky...Now Kyler wants to play...How could I possibly deny her? She mustve been heading off to work out when we met, wearing very tight clothes...But I get her home without too much trouble, and those clothes come off as Kyler gets what she was looking for...

Total size: 732.8 MB in 4 files.

Download Kyler Quinn - Working Out with Kyler

alexportu5555

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Skylar�s BBW Scissor Victim Sam was in for the fight of her life as she prepares to be severely punished by Skylar�s amazingly strong thighs. Sam was not ready for what was about to come as Skylar show cases her various head scissors on Sam. This took place in an intimate setting on the bed, but Skylar was nothing more than cruel and punishing towards Sam. Skylar has Sam on her stomach as she wraps her legs around Sam�s neck so she can see her face as she slowly applies her scissor. Immediately Sam felt the intense pressure of Skylar�s muscular thighs slowly cut off her air supply. One squeeze after another Sam was already in deep trouble in Skylar�s first scissor. Skylar�s next scissor had Sam face down on the bed, and Skylar on top facing the opposite direction. With each squeeze it brought Sam�s head up being crushed between Skylar�s legs. Sam was in panic mode a few times as her face turns beat red deep purple. Skylar�s third scissor had her sitting on Sam�s breasts with her legs out straight, her head wedged high in her thighs. Sam�s face literally disappears in Skylar�s legs as she flexes with each squeeze, sam hardly able to handle the pain. From there she moves behind Sam and does a straight leg scissor, sometimes pulling on Sam�s hair to intensify the scissor. Skylar wiggles around, trash talks Sam throughout and is breaking her BBW victim down, scissor by scissor, squeeze after squeeze. for Skylar�s final scissor Sam was sitting on the floor, and Skylar uses a calf choke scissor using only one leg. she also uses Sam�s hair again for added leverage. After all the scissoring Sam had to endure, she was clearly exhausted, and running quite low on oxygen, Skylar moves in at the end to completely finish Sam off. Sam�s eye begin to bulge out of her head with total fear, as Skylar grabbed the heel of her boot mixed in with Sam�s hair as well, and tightened the scissor to the point where Sam frantically taps. Skylar simply ignores the taps, and looks down at her hapless victim who now goes out from the scissor, and slowly drops to the floor to take a nap.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 426.2 MB

Download Sexy Squeeze Girls - Skylar Rene - Skylar's BBW Scissor Victim

alexportu5555

Cast: Lydia Black ,Ziva Fey
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms ,Escape Challenge ,Rope Bondage

Lydia Black and Ziva Fey are flat on their tummies, barefoot, hogtied with rope and in matching face harnesses. Who will escape this bondage predicament first and win the challenge? It seems tied at first as they wiggle to undo their restraints, each making silent progress, panting under their mouth coverings. Tension builds as Ziva is first to get on her knees while Lydia still struggles on her belly, but who can guess the outcome? We made sure with our knots that this would be quite the contest! While Ziva unravels her ropes, Lydia seems stalled; or is her body hiding fingers working busily behind her? We come in closer with our camera to chart their feisty progress. This is definitely one the toughest competitions ever! While Ziva is working on her ankle ropes, suddenly Lydia seems to be making real strides with her wrists. She gets them free, but then Ziva frees her feet and stands. Real suspense! Who will ultimately win??

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 434.4 MB

Download Ziva Fey versus Lydia Black in Monumental Escape Challenge

alexportu5555

Cast: Jay Taylor

Jay is a very young woman whose thin body and amazing tits highlight her emerging womanhood...and she is also very happily submissive...that does not mean that Jay is ultra tough or unbreakable...In fact, many of the toughest BDSM players that we know aren't submissive at all...they are just able to endure more sensation...and this should not be confused with submission...Jay does what I say, when I say it and she always makes sure to thank her sir...and she also allows me much freedom to test her body...probably more than she is used to...and that makes me happy...You'll see Jay suffering much throughout the course of the shoot and she feels every moment of my control...toughness and tolerance of sensation are great qualities for a submissive to have...and can be learned easily through experience and training...Jay has something that you cannot teach many BDSM freaks...a true drive to please her Sir...Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

Download Jay Taylor - The True Submissive

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩