Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Bdsm latex tube videos rubber

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Arielle is dressed in a red hobble dress and matching hood as David steps in to buckle a collar tightly around her neck. Her breathing is anticipatory as her balance is challenged in the six inch pumps that shes been made to wear. Her arms are slid into a leather armbinder and the body of the item is buckled around her shoulders before he laces it tightly securing her arms. David gets to work placing an elaborate head harness onto Arielle's head before inflating the rubber phallus inside larger and larger thoroughly muffling her already slight moans. Arielle manages to do a good job doing what shes told and manages to stand erect during Davids gropes and toying with her. He eventually takes mercy on her and lowers her to the ground placing a leather belt around her ankles finishing her bondage and placing his booted feet up on her hip using her as a red objectified footstool. He leaves her to her struggles and she starts wiggling with a renewed vigor at no longer being utilized. Her cries reduced to large breathing sounds by her large gag, she rolls around showing off her lovely red clad form and the black armbinder and gag holding said form tightly bound..

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 454.4 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Red Hood, Hobble Dress, and Armbinder

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mary Jane
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope - Knotted ,Legs ,Pantyhose ,Rope Bondage ,Sandals ,Stiletto Heels

Super leggy Mary Jane is back in another sexy struggle video. Dressed in tight PVC and pantyhose, Mary Jane struggles with her elbows tied together and her arms pulled up, she is completely helpless, and it only gets even more difficult when her neck is pulled down to her knees. For fans of tight, stringent bondage and struggling.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4696kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

Download White Hot

alexportu5555

AJ Marion, Claire D�Lune and Serene Isley team up for some bondage and catsuit sexiness with all three of them dressed to the nines in their fetish wear and securely bound with armbinders and ballgags. The have a lot of fun messing with and much to their chagrin David enters and adds some ankle hobbles to increase the fun..

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Aj Marion, Claire D'Lune, & Serene Isley - Three girls in catsuits

alexportu5555

Constance is seated at her desk when she suddenly hears the unmistakeable sound of Serene Isley the catburglar clearing her throat and asking her about the rare book she's just purchased. Serene has her to strip down to her pantyhose and heels and comes in with some rope to make sure she can't get very far when Serene absconds with the book. Serene binds her wrists first before shoving a cloth into her mouth and sealing it with white microfoam tape. With the gag in place Serene adds some body ropes and elbow ropes before tying off poor Constance's forearms. A crotch rope follows this and Serene uses this to add ropes all the way down the length of Constance's legs. Finally Serene is done with the bondage and turns Constance around attaching a pair of clover clamps to her nipples and tying them off to a rope she's attached to the ceiling. Serene adds a hair tie pulling Constance's head back and making her predicament really difficult to handle. Constance is wide eyed at the amount of pain this predicament has got her in but can do very little to rectify it. Serene leaves to make sure her spoils are the right ones and leaves Constance to struggle and moan at the pains he's been left to endure. After a bit Serene comes back and takes her blackmail pictures before grabbing her gear, the book and leaving Constance to struggle with a tweak of her still clamped nipple..

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 690.5 MB

Download Constance - Catburglar Clamps Down

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2020

Rachel is under the impression that she is just helping out an acquaintance with some photos he needs shot for a spandex catalog. Unbeknownst to her, he is holding a grudge from a few years ago and decides to get a little revenge. While Rachel is fixing her hair, he comes up behind her and grabs her. She struggles to get away from his grasp but can do very little since she is hobbled by the dress. He quickly zipties her arms together and then shoves a piece of cloth in her mouth. The guy then wraps silver tape around her head to muffle any of her protests. As he zip ties her hobbled legs, he breaks the news that she is going on a little trip. He has the perfect sized box for her. Her new owner should arrive in a few hours to pick her up. Until the new owner arrives, she is to suffer in the tight ziptie hogtie he has struggled her into. Her new owner will be so happy that Rachel is already packaged and ready to go to her new home..

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Rachel Adams: Sold to Buyer Number 41

alexportu5555

Serene is locked in leather cuffs, a harness, and ultra high heels with her feet hobbled together. She has a posture collar holding her head high as she tries to walk around in her heels, unsure of her balance. A pump gag is added to her predicament and inflated before she�s again left to navigate her almost seven inch high heels. Eventually she�s moved to the ground where her legs are strapped into a frogtie spreading her legs out suggestively as Serene struggles. The gag is removed and replaced with a hood complete with blindfold and cock gag which gets shoved roughly into Serene�s mouth. Serene is left to struggle blind, gagged, and elbows and wrists still tightly cuffed together..

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6396kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

Download Serene Isley - Black Mesh Catsuit and Leather Bondage

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Faye X Taylor is already wearing her tight black latex catsuit as she zips up her new shiny black boots then inserts a vibrator and anal plug before closing the last zip of her catsuit and switching on the vibrator with a remote control. Faye finishes off her outfit with black latex gloves then liberally adds and spreads the special liquid over her entire latex covered body to make it shine and show off her curves. Next Faye secures leather cuffs to her ankles and wrists and connects her ankle cuffs to one end and her wrist cuffs to the other end of a wooden beam then using a remote control raises the beam so she is suspended and begins to bend and wriggle enjoying the feeling this has on her internal toys. After a while Faye changes position so she is hanging by just her ankles and opens the zipper of her cat suite as she watches herself in a large mirror. Eventually its time to stop but not before Faye removes the vibrator and slides it into her mouth to taste her juices coving the pink buzzing toy.

Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Faye X Taylor - Suspension Anal Vibrator

alexportu5555

Cast: Tristyn Kennedy
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms

Tristyn is an outrageous specimen...a model who impressed me with her bondage toughness on previous shoots...I keep my eyes open for models like this...a will waiting to be challenged...she's a sweet girl, and she was made for sexual service...and very tough...I love being right...I have the crew wrap bind her and wrap her in burlap...I lead her into the wood room and unwrap her...I make my intentions and expectations very clear up front...but some slaves seem destined to fuck up...Tristyn came without asking...only the first time...she learned quick...then upside down and spread, her pussy gets the electrified Samurai...I add the magic wand...she cums over and over...she becomes frenzied and uses her legs to fuck herself upside down against the steel dildo...Tristyn's body is incredible and I decide to focus on her ass...she gags herself on the dildo as I flog and spank her ass red through much struggling...I should have drilled the bench into the wood floor...live and learn...even after three scenes with tight nipple clamps, I decide to focus the last scene on her nipples...and her tummy...I drill her upper body into a wooden box, her feet are pulled up and rigged to a pulley, then tied off to her nipples...a very cruel test of one's core strength that ends badly for even the most toned tummies...just add time...I also added a TENS unit...Tristyn makes suffering as beautiful as I have ever seen it...I am thankful for hot, young, slaves...have a great holiday weekend...Ogre..

Total size: 742.3 MB in 10 files.

Download Tristyn Kennedy - An Incredible Young Submissive Slut

alexportu5555

David was hard at work one day and finally had gotten to a point where he could take a break and sneak away for lunch. No sooner had he packed up and left Serene catburgled her way into the office and started snapping some pics of some classified company documents. David realized however that he'd forgotten something in the office and came back only to find Serene bending down over his desk taking photos. Quickly he exits and grabs some restraint material as its obvious at this point that Serene has seen far too much and can't be allowed to leave the facility. Serene finds herself spun around and her head forced between David's knees after which he pulls her arms up and binds her wrists tightly behind her back. Serene is then forced up onto David's desk where he produces another rope and binds her ankles tightly. With her limbs bound and under control David grabs a white cloth and goes to get some silver tape. Stuffing the cloth into her mouth he then takes the silver tape and wraps it tightly around her head. Forcing her down onto her stomach on the desk David then takes a rope and tightly ties Serene's hair forcing her head back into a severe arch attaching her hair rope off to her ankle and sharply lifting her ankles into the air to tie her bondage off. With a last bit of verbal torment telling Serene she's seriously screwed now that she's been caught David is off to that lunch which almost caused him to almost miss Serene's bungled burglary attempt. Finally after a while David returns and lifts Serene off of the desk while still tightly hogtied by her hair. She's stood on her knees while he taunts her one last time before finally carrying her off to see exactly whats going on in the building for herself..

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 529.6 MB

Download Serene - Bungled Burglary Attempt

alexportu5555

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

After years of searching and developing, and also a lot of failures, I can finally present to you: the Stainless Steel Ballet Heels! They are beautiful! I invited the gorgeous Mila to come over and try them. And that turned out much much harder than expected. These shoes are bondage! Mila locked herself in the shoes, and I took the keys. She tried standing up but it was very hard. Mila is not a trained ballet boot wearer, so she got a few cramps. Also, these shoes are super heavy. In the end, Mila had to admit defeat, without the keys she wasn�t going anywhere. Watch the video to see her efforts, she is just so stunning in these locked Metal Ballet Heels!!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19614kbps

File size: 747.0 MB

Download FoToRo presents: the Steel Ballet Heels!

alexportu5555

Cast: Emily Marilyn
Genres: Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Elbows Together ,Foot Fetish ,Girl / Girl

Emily Marilyn is bound for Kendra's amusement. There's little protest as Kendra rubs herself all over Emily's shiny sleek latex. Soon enough you can hear how turned on these two are. They are just begging each other to cum. They've set up a monitor just so they can watch each other get off. 2 girls need 2 vibrators right? Kendra straddles Emily forcing her down as she gets both of them off at the same time. It's been a while since Emily has had the hitachi on her and she gets super sensitive really fast. No worries though, Kendra knows just what Emily really likes and takes off her shoes. She rubs her nylon feet all over Emily and sticks them in her mouth. Ecstasy! Apparently Emily does have one orgasm left in her. Once she is untied, her and Kendra have another double orgasm! They've lost count of the number of times each has cum but Emily's swollen pussy sure knows!

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3530kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 678.3 MB

Download Double Your Pleasure

alexportu5555

Arielle is dressed in a shiny purple catsuit and spike heel sandals. Her arms are crossed and bound behind her before David takes another rope and with it secures her elbows. She's seated on a table and head harness before her sandal clad ankles are bound together. She's left to struggle a bit like that before David reveals the true purpose of her location and hogties her pulling her head up to the top of the rack. David toys with her a bit pulling on the rope to tighten it here and there till he finally leaves her to struggle on her own..

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4944kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Purple Catsuit and a Strenuous Hogtie

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emily Addison
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blindfold ,Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Corselette ,Crotch Rope ,Foot Bondage ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves

Emily was certainly feeling it on this particular day. It could just be her mood in general, or it could be the ultra-sexy, striped latex corselette, and fully fashioned stockings. Or maybe the little hat that Jewel has put on her. I'm not really sure, I just know she was in full "Emily mode". When she gets like this, it is a wonder to behold. Just sexy kitten incarnate. Sit back and enjoy the show. Yowsa!

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 377.1 MB

Download Emily Addison

alexportu5555

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

A good old fashioned struggle video! Gorgeous bondage legend Kendra James strapped up extra tight with leather belts and a panel gag in her sexy latex and nylons! She squirms and fights hard to escape her bondage.. Will she be able to escape?

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6186kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 805.8 MB

Download Kendra James Belt Bound in Latex, shinybound

alexportu5555

Cast: Allegra C.

I love a girl with that sweet and shy look. They make the best models. In fact Allegra is a great submissive. She does what she is told and loves the rope as tight as you can get it. I start her out in the reverse prayer and leave her in it the entire clip. I have some fun with those boobs tied nice and tight. She gets her legs welded together which just puts her in complete helplessness. I add some nipple clamps a large ball gag, throw on a crotch rope and set back and enjoy the show.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 406.3 MB

Download Allegra Gets An Arm Wrenching Reverse Prayer

alexportu5555

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Corset ,Cosplay ,Crotch Strap ,Gloves

Christina Carter is feeling frisky and decides that the best way to get some attention is to deck herself out in her O-girl costume. She climbs on a padded bondage spanking bench and begins to touch herself, sliding around and then masturbating with a vibrator. After a very satisfying orgasm, Jim enters and straps her into a leather bondage harness, then bends her over the bench and gives her a spanking, first with his hand and then with a strict riding crop. A very sexy opening act that leaves Christina aching for more. Continued in clip wmbcv-0415

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4723kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download O-girl's Erotic Fantasy Part 1

alexportu5555

Raven is the latest to show up for David's "bondage gear catalog" shoot. She's quickly trussed up with ankle cuffs and then a white straitjacket. He caps it off with a black ball gag before moving out and beginning to take photos. He then swaps from the straitjacket to a black leather one and swaps the gag for a ring gag. At that point he takes a phone call that informs Raven of exactly what her plight really is. but by this point she's already hobbled and held in place in the man's studio. Raven struggles but unfortunately for her, her fate is sealed.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5801kbps

File size: 718.3 MB

Download Raven Eve:Bondage Catalog Shoot Gone Wrong

alexportu5555

Cast: Andrea Neal
Genres: All Natural ,Blonde ,Bondage Box ,Brunette ,Chain ,Cleave Gag ,Dilemma

Thinking they have disposed of O-girl (Andrea Neal) back at the warehouse, Hypnotika (Nicole Sheridan) and Trance (Karina) play with their captive pet Sarah Masterson (Cleo Nicole) at their lair. O-girl arrives and after Hypnotika discovers she can't use the fetish on her, she secret commands Sarah (who is under her control) to smash a vase over O-girl's head. O-girl is only momentarily dazed, but it is enough time for Hypnotika's henchgirls to grab her. Hypnotika explains that because O-girl is somehow immune from her fetish, that she will have to take care of her with a more tangible device and the girls drag O-girl to the clock room. Now chained, O-girl is gagged and then attached to a platform. Hypnotika throws a switch, and a large glass box descends from the ceiling and traps O-girl inside. Hypnotika throw the switch again and a stream of very fine, black sand begins to pour into box. Hypnotika explains that she is going to slowly bury her in sand and leaves O-girl to struggle as the sand slowly fills the box.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2872kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download The Adv. of O-girl - Trapped in Time

alexportu5555

Cast: Nyxon
Genres: bondage, DiD, rope bondage, over the knee boots, spandex, spandex leggings, shiny, gloves, gagged girl, ballgag, tied up, tied elbows, crushed elbows, strappado, struggling, BDSM

Sexy raven haired Nyxon struggles in the lair wearing shiny white over the knee boots, skin tight spandex leggings, a shiny pink spandex top and over the elbows length spandex gloves. Her elbows are welded together behind her back and her wrists are tied and tethered to a chain hanging down from an overhead pulley. A big black ballgag is wedge deep between her teeth, spreading her jaws painfully open and keeping her quiet. Nyxon twists, turns and pulls at the ropes in a desperate attempt to free herself. But the Hunter returns to find his pretty captive still helplessly bound and gagged. He presses the button to engage the winch, Nyxon can hear the sound of the electric motor engage then feels her wrists being tugged and pulled up high above her head. She protests through her gag as her poor shoulders are twisted and pulled up high behind her back causing her to bend and stretch to try to releive the pressure on her shoulders and arms. The Hunter finally stop hoisting her wrists up and grabs more rope. He ties her booted ankles and knees tightly together then cinches another rope between her bound knees. This rope is run up over her shoulders and wraps the ropes around the back of her neck. He pulls the ropes tight folding her body and causing her shoulders to twist and stretch painfully in their sockets. He leaves her alone to suffer the cruelly tight strappado.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Strict strappado in sexy white boots, spandex & gloves

alexportu5555

Cast: Andrea Neal
Genres: All Natural ,Blonde ,Bondage Box ,Brunette ,Chain ,Cleave Gag

Thinking they have disposed of O-girl (Andrea Neal) back at the warehouse, Hypnotika (Nicole Sheridan) and Trance (Karina) play with their captive pet Sarah Masterson (Cleo Nicole) at their lair. O-girl arrives and after Hypnotika discovers she can't use the fetish on her, she secret commands Sarah (who is under her control) to smash a vase over O-girl's head. O-girl is only momentarily dazed, but it is enough time for Hypnotika's henchgirls to grab her. Hypnotika explains that because O-girl is somehow immune from her fetish, that she will have to take care of her with a more tangible device and the girls drag O-girl to the clock room. Now chained, O-girl is gagged and then attached to a platform. Hypnotika throws a switch, and a large glass box descends from the ceiling and traps O-girl inside. Hypnotika throw the switch again and a stream of very fine, black sand begins to pour into box. Hypnotika explains that she is going to slowly bury her in sand and leaves O-girl to struggle as the sand slowly fills the box.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2872kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download The Adv. of O-girl

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩