Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Extreme - Brutal ass! Anal Vaginal Fisting Huge Dildo, Objects Insertions! (FISTING)

carolina

The New Girl

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ari Rosi (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to fist her frantically, Ari masturbates and enjoys one of the most powerful orgasms we have seen for a while!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The New Girl

carolina

Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Lucy Lii (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched wide apart. Lucy bends back over and enjoys more of her lesbian fisting from Claudia before standing up and masturbating while being fisted to orgasm!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii

carolina

Two Hot Blondes In Hot Fisting

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bianca Ferrero, Claudia Macc
Genres: Lesbian, Dildo, Fisting

Sexy blonde Bianca Ferrero wanted to see if she was up for the Fister Twister challenge so we thought who better to match her with than another gorgeous blonde, Claudia Macc! Claudia gets straight to work on Bianca's pussy by gaping it with her fingers, then inserting a couple of them before letting Bianca taste her own juices. She gets a metal speculum and moistens it by sliding it into Bianca's mouth then as Bianca bends over into a doggystyle position, Claudia inserts it into her pussy, gaping her apart even more! While Bianca's pussy is stretched apart, Claudia inserts her fingers and then gets Bianca to lick her speculum clean of all her pussy juices. Claudia is working her way up to some hot lesbian fisting and first she uses a monster sized flesh like dildo which she fucks Bianca with! She made Bianca to suck it like a big cock, then gets to work on her fisting experience. She slides her whole hand up inside Bianca's juicy wet pussy and then makes her bend over doggystyle to continue with her fisting fun. We think Bianca has passed the Fister Twister challenge pretty easily, don't you?

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes In Hot Fisting

carolina

Jana - Taking My Own Anal Virginity

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jana
Genres: Anal, Solo, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Redhead slut Jana bends over and shows the camera how well she can take a dildo up her tight ass.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Jana - Taking My Own Anal Virginity

carolina

Fistful Of Gape

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Fistful Of Gape

carolina

Stret ching my holes

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RoxyRaye
Genres: allsex, anal, toys, fisting

Hot sex orgy, horny busty ladies who like sex and fisting. Pink pussy with lust are waiting for the penetration of one, and sometimes even two hard fists. Sperm flowing river, screaming orgasm, shaking the walls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.8 MB

Download Stret ching my holes

carolina

Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of times, Akasha masturbates frantically while her pussy is filled and orgasms hard, enjoying every single moment of it!

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

carolina

Sliding with Ease

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

Download Sliding with Ease

carolina

Antonia Sainz and Nikki Dream - Love Glove

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Nikki Dream
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Gorgeously naughty babes Antonia Sainz and Nikki Dream are having hot lesbian sex when they decide to try something new. Antonia pulls down Nikki's panties to lick her sweet pussy and make it real wet. Once her cooch is moist she can introduce her whole hand inside of her. Nikki moans in intense pleasure as Antonia's hand reaches further and further in her slit.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

Download Antonia Sainz and Nikki Dream - Love Glove

carolina

Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Chrissy Fox (fisted)

We have the perfect matchup for you this week on Fister Twister when blonde meets brunette as Chrissy Fox takes the challenge from Antonia Sainz. These busty babes rub each others hot bodies with their hands as Chrissy sits on a chair and Antonia opens her legs to get to Chrissy's pussy. While these gorgeous babes kiss, Antonia starts to play with Chrissy's pussy and lets her taste herself as she licks Antonia's fingers. She slides a couple of fingers into her hole and fingers Chrissy before using a metal speculum to gape her apart a little more. Antonia is working her way up to the grand finale and stretches Chrissy's pussy as much as she can. As Chrissy stands with one leg up on the chair, Antonia slides a massive dildo into her pussy frantically. Chrissy licks it clean and pushes it between her tits! These fisting lesbians soon get to it as Chrissy bends over the chair. Antonia slides her whole hand up Chrissy's pussy and fist fucks her easily. They change positions and as Chrissy sits back on the chair she masturbates really quickly while her pussy is fist fucked, enjoying a shuddering orgasm and passing the challenge with flying colours!

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6267kbps

File size: 986.9 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox

carolina

Rod Pov

A nice shiny ass pumping on a rod from his perspective. This oiled ass and the rod is all there needs to be in this video of just slave ass pumping rod POV style. Made for Fap Fap Fapping, so go on ahead - tune that rod.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4386kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 572.2 MB

Download Rod Pov

carolina

Die Chefin Extrem 3 and 4

Genres: Fisting, Deep Throating, Foot Fetish, Toys, Lesbian, Anal, BlowJobs, Hardcore, All Sex

The boss treats himself a week's holiday and in club dancing meanwhile, the mice will play. Club Steffi Lady groped itself from pure boredom and her colleague Tina joins in because it's just become hot again on a horny cunt. Mutually itself bring the two into high gear and try out what it all fits in their pussies ... In the club office can provide holiday cover the head of the new waiter quickly distracted from work than doing it fucking brains out. Too bad that the two new candidates next door waiting for her interview. However, these two know how to bridge the boredom and licking each other pussies until they are dripping ...

Duration: 1:27:49
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 932.2 MB

Download Die Chefin Extrem 3 and 4

carolina

Sliding with Ease

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

Download Sliding with Ease

carolina

Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist Fucked Teen

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longer and starts fisting Gianna slowly. She works her way up from a few fingers and soon her whole hand is inside her. This teen has an extremely tight pussy but after switching positions, she is fist fucked slowly and sensually. Once she has been stretched, Gianna bounces back and forth on Victoria's fist, then lays back down on the bed, masturbating at the same time as being fisted to bring herself to a gentle orgasm!

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist Fucked Teen

carolina

Obscura Para Lobo

Uncertainty is 'plastic Erotica for wolf' - Erotica de plástico para lobo.
A weird peregrination into the erotic dance of passing to see the next realm, a ritual of passing into quietus and the rope to end my meaningless existence of pain and deep sorrow.
i hear... My screams and howls of agony and pain as they echo off dungeon walls.
i see... The blurred glares of the lights about me, tinted red from the blood in my eyes.
i taste... The blood that flows from my severed tongue.
i smell... The copper of blood and the pain that makes me one.
i sit... Chained and shackled to this pathetic life, shown the horror in everything, horrible people, doing horrible things.
i cannot stop it... No matter how hard I try, my meaningless existence, nobody cares, nobody tries. Whipped to obey while I scream and cry.
i push... The plastic wall so cold and light, Master wolf has me tonight.
i feel... The braids slip about my neck so tight, I slump, I fade into this good night.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4388kbps

File size: 900.2 MB

Download Obscura Para Lobo

carolina

Dolcett Terrified Of Master

Dolcett Chronicles - Terrified of retribution at the hands of her Master
Papa has sold his most cherished daughter to a sadistic Master to put her through a series of tests. If she passes all of the tests she will truly be ready for the ultimate honor as the golden brown, succulent centerpiece at the feasting table. She becomes increasingly wary and terrified of her Masters brutal plans of torture. Papa knows where her loyalties truly reside but she must show that she trusts Him enough to have sold her to a Master that won't destroy her perfect flesh before her day of roasting. She breaks the first rule by contacting her Papa behind her Masters back to share with Him the gory details. One nice thing about her new Master is that he has a sturdy stable of horses that she instantly becomes attached to for devious reasons. She has brought one stallion along to show to her Papa as she knows he loved watching her from the cracks in the barn walls. She trembles as she begins to tell her Papa of all the horrible things that haunt her into sleeplessness: nails trough tits, skewers through tits, plastic body bag suffocation and water torture, gang bang, gang rpe, bukkake, cruxifiction, piercing the webbing between her fingers and toes, hanging, fully submerged water torture, fire torture, scarification and branding are just a few of the things that she mentions to her salivating Papa as she realizes her pussy is getting wetter and wetter and the stallion is becoming restless and eager. She promises her Papa that she will obey her Masters wishes and he orders her to beg him to nail her tits to a board that very night. Trembling with fear she becomes overwhelmed with an insatiable need to be breed. She climbs on the raging horse cock and her ass swallows it with hunger... A nice big load for Papa before she's off to fetch her Master for the tit torture.

Duration: 24:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

Download Dolcett Terrified Of Master

carolina

Die Chefin Extrem 1 and 2

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Threesome, Toys, Lesbian, BlowJobs, Hardcore, All Sex

When the lady of the night clubs comes in the club around noon, she gets there her hired bartender, as he just lets go with a few bottles of alcohol. The course will not go unpunished and so the guy must only times drop my pants and get it to the boss properly. But when he does not even want to jerk off properly at the end, she throws him out of hand. Dissatisfied, the businesswoman served at the existing raw food dish and stuffs so neat pussy full when their cute little waitress enters. So the boss still comes but to her horny ride. In the evening it goes in Club again as usual and the Countess is as ordered by three men fucked properly ....

Duration: 1:41:05
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1340kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Die Chefin Extrem 1 and 2

carolina

Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez - Kiss Me & Fist Me

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Hot babes Miki Torrez & Antonia Sainz kiss passionately and caress each other's bodies. Miki Wants more so Antonia licks her pussy and gets her nice and wet before putting her whole fist inside of her. Miki moans in pleasure as Antonia fists her wet glistening pussy.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5399kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez - Kiss Me & Fist Me

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩