Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

biksa

Locked - Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.

The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.

He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Locked - Ashley Lane

biksa

Over the Edge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Sasha Heart's experience in BDSM is limited to the kind of fuzzy cuff fantasies that people indulge in when they don't know how intense real bondage can be. She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life. She is tired of the worshipful attention that they shower her with. She knows, deep down inside, that she is just a worthless piece of meat to be played with. This is her opportunity to really feel it. She didn't expect it to be so easy to cum. She thought she would really have to try to get into it, but instead she finds herself instantly wet when Matt starts locking her down in cuffs. He calls her names like "slut" and "cunt" and she doesn't just hear them, she feels them in her soul. When he starts attaching clothes pins to her she arches her body up to meet them, and when she gets close to cumming she begs him to tear t.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Over the Edge

biksa

Chastity Babes - Arienh - Plug Break

My cute pet girl Arienh had been plugged for so long, it was time to give her a little break. Unfortunately, plugs can not be worn forever. There are a number of reasons for that (hygiene, toilet breaks), but Arienh managed to find one more reason: she gets incredibly wet from wearing plugs. And I literally mean dripping soaking wet.
She leaves a big stain everywhere she sits, poor girl! She can't help that her body loves the large vaginal plug so much. She doesn't want to admit it, but see for yourself: when she takes the plug out it is wetter than any other girl has ever managed. Granted, she had been plugged for a very long time, and she was in bondage (which also makes her wet), but there is no denying it: she was very aroused.
Arienh also said the plug was very warm (hot even). She appreciated the opportunity to clean herself and the plug to get ready for her rebelting and replugging. She did not even want to take out her anal plug. Arienh is so well trained, she would never do.

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Chastity Babes - Arienh - Plug Break

biksa

In The Hule Pt 2 - Claire Adams

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Claire's hands are still stuck in the floor below her. Her body hangs - attached at the ankles - to the spreader above her. Sister Dee focuses her attention on Claire's tits. Eliciting some beautiful sobs.
Sister Dee isn't above giving Claire pleasure. It's important to make your subject feel good so they remember what they are missing when they are suffering for you.
Missing your hands beneath the boards is one thing, but not being able to see your entire body is completely disorienting. Claire suffers an intense caning while her head hangs between the boards of the barn.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download In The Hule Pt 2 - Claire Adams

biksa

Keeping Her in Submisison

I met Brittany last autumn when she made her BDSM debut with Feenix, and I really wanted to get my hands on her...something about that pretty face, big brown eyes and sweet voice...it stayed with me and when Brittany made a return trip to LA, I was eager to book her...She met all of my high hopes and I had a fantastic time owning her...She is naturally sexually submissive and enjoys pleasing her partners...and Brittany is one of those women who can just cum over and over...I keep the vibrator on her sensitive pussy as she struggles to deal with the intense sensations, and the orgasms just roll...Brittany is a very expressive young woman, and I had a hard time deciding whether she looked more beautiful in pleasure or in pain...either way, Brittany is a keeper.

Duration: 10:48
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 80.0 MB

Download Keeping Her in Submisison

biksa

Adorable and Fucking Hot

Another fresh face and another smokin body...Little Chloe is just adorable...her eyes smile and her smile beams, but it wasnt until I saw her strip that I realized how fucking hot she is...Her tight body has all the right curves in all the right places and seems about as fragile as they come...But Chloe is ready for all challenges and she loves to be objetified for her beauty...She proves herself today as she endures very tight bondage, rackings, spankings, floggings and clamps...This one will be back soon! Enjoy your weekend

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3420kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

Download Adorable and Fucking Hot

biksa

Beautiful Slave Girl - Socks and Foot Worship - Full HD 1080p

Kira is lying on the couch while her slave girl is at her feet with a gag in her mouth. Kira orders the slave girl to sniff her socks. As soon as this bored her, she removes the gag from the slave girl's mouth and tells her to worship her bare feet. A slave obeys and worships the beautiful feet of Kira.

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12538kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 807.7 MB

Download Beautiful Slave Girl - Socks and Foot Worship - Full HD 1080p

biksa

Whitney Morgan - Belt Bound Blonde

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Belt Bondage, Leather Bondage, Armbinder, Panel Gag, Back Arched, Hogtied, Struggling, Spandex Catsuit, Wetlook Spandex, Cosplay, Blonde

Sexy blonde Whitney Morgan puts on a wetlook spandex superhero catsuit and I start adding leather.. First an armbinder, next a leather body harness, then more tight straps.. And finally a mouth-filling leather panel gag. Now all bound up and helpless, I lay her down on her belly and add the final strap from her head harness to her ankles and pull her head up to one notch past her comfort level.. Now she can try to struggle and be angry at me. She is truly helpless!

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

Download Whitney Morgan - Belt Bound Blonde

biksa

Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps

Download Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

biksa

Bdsm Most Popular Silk scarf secretary gagged with her own product

Studio: officeperils
Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: Bondage

I was sitting in my office after a long day of doing my secretarial duties. I was stretching & massaging my legs, showing off my white knee high socks and pumps, when a big man came into my office. I was caught off guard by the intrusion and had no idea what to say! He bound me to the chair I was sitting in. I struggled to get away but he tied my ankles off to one of the back chair legs. He started going through the scarfs that were laying on the desk. He picked one up and shoved it in my mouth. He pulled some tape out of his pocket and applied a strip over my lips, to ensure I didn't spit the scarf out. I was pissed that he was going to ruin a handmade Italian scarf by shoving it in my mouth!!! The big man didn't care. He picked up another scarf and wrapped it around my gagged mouth, with another one wrapped over that covering my nose. The intruder then tied another scarf around my head, pirate style. Another one was used as a head scarf. And then a long scarf was used to tie around .

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4127kbps

File size: 637.3 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Silk scarf secretary gagged with her own product

biksa

Hunterslair Beautifull Unreal Nice Magnificent Vip Gold Collection. Part 1.

Release Year: 2019

Young hot brunette is totally gagged and bound in hogtie position by Master. He leaves her there to struggle as he goes for more rope. He returns and ties her elbows tightly together. More ropes are tied around her shoulders, chest and upper arms pinning her arms to her back. He fondles her huge tits and pulls one of them out of her bra and silk blouse. She is sweating profusely as she struggles not to choke on the rope around her throat.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 20 files.

Download Hunterslair Beautifull Unreal Nice Magnificent Vip Gold Collection. Part 1.

biksa

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.

The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.

Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war betw.

Format: real
Duration: 25:52
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

biksa

All About Ashlynn - Vol. 3 - Ashlynn Brooke - Full HD 1080p

I decide to take a walk on the wild side and get my holes filled by two cocks. Im all excited having two cock thrusting in my mouth at the same time getting me ready for the real fun when they attack my holes. Alex plows my pussy from behind as I sucks and jerk Anthony's cock. This two studs give my pussy and mouth a good work over that as me cumming more times than I can remember. They take turns pounding my pink treat and cover my tits with hot guey jizz streams!

Duration: 30:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download All About Ashlynn - Vol. 3 - Ashlynn Brooke - Full HD 1080p

biksa

Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.

Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.

She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

biksa

Gwc - India Summer London River

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, all Gag, Bed Frame, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Flogging, Garters, Lesbian, Lesbian Hogtied, Long Hair, MILF, Neck Rope, Orgasm, Ripped Stockings, Rope Bondage, Rope Gag

India Summer and London River look good together. Their matching tan skin and dark hair make for the perfect pairing in a lingerie shoot. What India doesn't expect is that London has had her set up all along. The photographer seemed like the real creepy guy with a camera, but it turns out that he is just part of London's schemes. Once London has India in her clutches India realizes that this is not the shoot she was booked for.

London loves feet so she starts with them; slowly removing India's shoes so she can caress and suck on her stockinged toes, but London soon decides that she would rather play a little rougher than light caresses. After punishing India's soles she ties India to a metal bed frame propped on it's side. From here she has access to India's entire body. She flogs her, yanks her hair, and uses a vibrator to rip orgasms from her. She wants to challenger her pretty toy though and India is arched back into a beautiful, strenuous position that London leaves her in to w.

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Gwc - India Summer London River

biksa

RealTimeBondage - Alice - Impudence Part I

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Alice is in a cage to start off her livefeed. She's nervous and we can tell. A ball gag is quickly added to start the drool going. She's so cute standing there in her little outfit.

She's a little humiliation slut. Being exposed like this humiliates her. Being humiliated turns her on. Being turned on by her own humiliation humiliates her even more. Being humiliated again turns her on. Thus the cycle into a depraved humiliated arousal begins.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage - Alice - Impudence Part I

biksa

ShyAndWildTickling - Ticklish Sablique - Part 4

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ShyAndWildTickling
Cast: Sablique Von Lux
Genres: BDSM, Tickling armpits, foot tickling.

Sablique Von Lux is one serious sexy gal who hates to get tickled so when she got her chance to revenge Bobby Tickles she did it in a major way! Bobby thought he was going to have some fun play time with this sexy lady but she would never forget what he did to her in the past with the tickles. Of course he didn't even remember he tickled her since his memory is shot from all his serial tickling. So when he met up with her he had no clue she had this all planned for him so of course he was down for her to restrain him because he is a freak like that. But once she told him she was going to tickle torture him he nearly had a heart attack and begged him not to. Here she is with her beautiful long legs and lovely feet ready to destroy Bobby as she plans to tickle him with her feet only. Poor Bobby was screaming with laughter as those feet tickle tortured him non-stop. She even took his mask off and stuffed his big mouth with it to shut him up but of course that wasn't enough as she continu.

Duration: 5:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download ShyAndWildTickling - Ticklish Sablique - Part 4

biksa

Hot Poke Her

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Dragon Tail, Fingering, Fire, Foot Torture, Glasses, Inflatable Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Dildo, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nose Hook, Orgasm, Shackles, Single Tail, Stocks, Tickling, Vibrator, Whip

Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.

OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.

We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whip.

Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 916.2 MB

Download Hot Poke Her

biksa

Bianca Breeze Shackled Down And Throatboarded

Studio: Sexuallybroken

It doesnt matter how tall they might be, bondage and dick always cuts them down to size. Bianca Breeze towers in her heels, so we do the only logical thing and bind her on her back. Her pale lean limbs are firmly secured in place with strict metal shackles and her head hangs over the edge of the plank she is secured on, opening up her mouth hole for our use.
And use it we do. We walk right up and slide home balls deep. Bianca takes every inch, she has no choice really. The bondage keeps her in place, she can not shift away. This is her new lot in life.to be a cock holster for our use. Like the well trained pet that she is, she opens up her face pussy and drools delightfully. One after the other the cocks run a train on her face.
The breath play of endless dick and tight bondage blasts Bianca into sexual subspace and her eyes glass over. As her face goes slack and she accepts her fate, we pick up the pace even more. It is a complete overload of the senses. And she loves every singl.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1352kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 116.3 MB

Download Bianca Breeze Shackled Down And Throatboarded

biksa

Been Caught Stealing

To my ultimate surprise, I catch Jade as she's snooping around my house...Was she looking for loot? I'll never really know...But it gave me the perfect opportunity to have my way with the sexy little burglar...and maybe Jade was looking to get into trouble...either way, I'm not complaining

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3354kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

Download Been Caught Stealing

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩