Facesitting, Smothering, Asslicking-Cruel Female Domination

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Kiss My Ass
Format : mp4
File Size : 922.76 MB
Duration : 00:15:41
Resolution : 1920x1080
Goddess Khaleesi has enslaved Her TV repair-dork, whom She snapped a picture of rubbing one out on Her dirty socks when he was supposed to be fixing Her big-screen. She's broken the wimp already with Her feet but is now exploring other uses for the slave. She is talking to an older Dominatrix friend of Hers, Goddess Logan, on the phone, while She has Her perfect young feet resting on his back, alongside a cold drink as the lucky slave serves as Her footstool. She is in Her exercise clothes - just a skimpy pink sports bra and rainbow-colored shiny booty shorts, highlighting Her incredible body.
"What else can I do with him?"
"You can use him as a recliner! Have him lay on his back with his knees up and then sit on him and just lean back on his knees"
"Perfect, I'll call you later girl"
Goddess Khaleesi hangs up the phone and immediately glares at Her slave, and snapping Her fingers and pointing down She says:
"Get on your back, down on the fucking ground, bitch!"
"Yes Goddess Khaleesi"
He quickly does, with knees up as the Goddess regally seats Her perfect body on the slave's body. She pulls the slave's leash taught and points a toe like a ballerina, ordering the slave:
"Open your cunt mouth wide!"
She immediately crams the gorgeous foot into his mouth and starts pulling on the leash hard, like She's trying to put Her foot down into the slave's stomach. He starts squealing in pain, but She just says:
"Shut the fuck up and take it, wimp!"
He finally can't take anymore and starts choking and expels Her foot. This angers the Goddess, so She starts foot slapping the slave's face as punishment while he howls in pain. She immediately shoves the foot back into the slave's mouth, warning him to:
".take my entire foot down your fucking gullet!"
She then switches to the other foot and makes sure that it is given the same treatment. But the slave keeps squealing and crying as She breaks him yet again, but in a new way. So She stands up, towering over him and says:
"I'm sick of listening to your pathetic blubbering. Since you won't obey when I tell you to shut up, I'll just have to do it myself"
She sits down on the slave's face with Her perfectly round ass, eliminated the slave's complaints as well as most of his face. He is bound and starts flailing around as he quickly uses all of his air. She just calmly watches and finally rises up above him, a wicked grin on Her beautiful face. She informs the slave:
"You need to learn how to worship under My ass without having to do stupid things like breathing. First, kiss my ass. EACH FUCKING CHEEK, DUMBSHIT. AGAIN"
He starts showering each cheek with kisses, frantically trying to get as many kisses on the beautiful globes as possible. Then She announces to him:
"We're going to start with 15 seconds under My perfect ass, and then we'll work up to a minute today"
She sits back down on the slave's face for the allotted time, and when She gets up he's gasping, but not terribly. The next time is 25 in which he's really gasping and 35 he's coughing and choking, crying for mercy but there never is. Of course, he must kiss Her sweet ass on each cheek and thank Her profusely for each smother She gives him. Goddess Khaleesi just stares at the slave and announces the next smother time.
He is flailing about, panicking and trying to get air at 45 seconds, pleading with Her over and over and crying not to keep going. But She just giggles and sits back down on his face, eliminating the obnoxious noise and calming Her as well. When She finally raises Her sweet ass up on his face and orders him to kiss Her ass again, the slave is prone and not moving. She just sneers in disgust and drops the leash on his body. She shakes Her luscious ass back and forth in triumph, saying to Herself:
"He'll wake up eventually, and when he does, we'll just start all over again"
ass kisser, Ass Kissing, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ass worship, booty shorts, breath control, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, femdom online, foot domination, FOOT GAGGING, foot humiliation, Foot Slamming, foot slapping, Goddess Khaleesi online, human footstool, Human Furniture, Human Recliner, SMOTHER, smothering, Domina Planet, dominant face sitting, domination face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, Face Grinding Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Freaks Africa - Shut Up And Be Still
File Size : 498.15 MB
Duration : 00:10:15
Chocolate_Boottie shows just how cruel she can be in this clip. She shows absolutely no mercy to her seat. She totally buries her face deep in her sweaty stinky ass she has no choice but to breathe in the horrible smell coming from Chocolate_Boottie's huge ass. Lots of ass sniffing and squirming.
ASS FETISH, ass worship, BBW FACE SITTING, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, big ass, breath control, BUTT DROPS, CHEST SITTING, domination, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, Full Weight, head crushing, head hump, humping, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, pussy smother, SMOTHER, Submissive,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Ts Mesha And Mistress Mercy Bury Them In Ass
File Size : 648.38 MB
Duration : 00:06:06
TS Goddess Mesha is a Vancouver legend and one of the most sought after Trans Dommes anywhere. Big breasts, a hard cock, and a commanding presence, she can both verbally and physically overpower any sub and leave him trembling in a puddle of his own sweat. When she gets together with the female legend, Mistress Mercy, they are truly a dynamic duo. This scene features the ladies face sitting their slaves. Mercy is shifting and bouncing on her slave and mentions he is pretty new to being face sat and is struggling. Mesha starts to grind her ass into her slaves face and then bounces on it. Her big ass really inflicts some pain on him. Mesha and Mercy start to slap and pull on the slaves cocks and balls but continue to sit.
To insure all her weight is on her slaves face Mesha places her legs across the slaves body and leans back so her center of gravity is her ass. Her slaves head literally disappears beneath her. Mercy lifts her legs up in the same manner and both slaves are now buried in ass. Mesha tells her slave to oink like a pig and they laugh at the muffled sounds he makes beneath her. Mercy has a real nice fleshy ass and it looks amazing as the camera scrolls behind her and provides some nice upward angles. Meanwhile, the slave under Mesha's ass is all but forgotten until she realizes he hasn't had any air in a while. She lifts up and he gasps desperately. She sits right back down on him but soon starts to bounce again. They then start to mock the slaves cocks, they are so much smaller than Mesha's, until finally they get up to go find some real men that can please them sexually. "You slaves can suck each others cocks" Mercy tells them.
See all of TS Mesha's clips HERE and Mercy's HERE!
ass smothering, BBW Trans, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, Mesha, small penis humiliation, sph, TRANS DOMINATRIX,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - Ava Sinclaire And Dorian Del Isla - 863
File Size : 1 077.84 MB
Duration : 00:05:00
Resolution : 3840x2160
Ass Worship Femdom, Ava Sinclaire, Extreme Pussy Eating, Female Worship, Femdom Pussy Lick, Pussy Worship Compilation,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Bitch Boss 13
File Size : 2 287.19 MB
Duration : 00:39:15
Miss Rey has a problem. one of her employees has no respect for her. He heard that other employees had disrespected her and gotten away with it (see our previous scene with Alison Rey and Julie Cash), and so he thought he could get away with it too. She decides to teach him a lesson. she grabs him by the throat and pushes him onto his knees and tells him he's fired. When he realizes how dominant and assertive she has become, he swears to become a good employee. She makes him get on all fours and puts her foot on his back while she tells him what his new job will be like. shes makes him say "I WILL LICK YOUR ASS TO KEEP MY JOB", and then turns around and bends over. she pulls up her skirt so her ass is right in his face and then grabs his face pulls it into her ass. She tells him he is no longer allowed to breathe without her permission. Then she sits on his face while telling him about his new 80 hour work week. then she makes him smell and lick her very fragrant nylon covered feet! She casually sits in the office chair and puts her feet up on him before making him take off her stockings and worship her feet. then she lays on her desk so he can spread her ass and lick her superior asshole. THIS SCENE HAS LOTS OF HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, VERBAL HUMILIATION. IF YOU LIKE A DOMME WHO IS MEAN AND COMMANDING, YOU WILL LOVE ALISON REY. THIS IS ONE OF OUR BEST SCENES EVER!!
Alison Rey, Alison Rey online, ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Glenn King, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, OFFICE DOMINATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Zara Bizarr - Smoking Facesitting And Cock Milking
File Size : 378.79 MB
Duration : 00:08:37
femdom forced facesitting, femdom online, fendom facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov, Zara Bizarr, Zara Bizarr online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tmfetish - Halloween Candy Ass
File Size : 712.85 MB
Duration : 00:12:03
A Special Early Halloween Release with two EPIC Performers!
Best friends Goddess Fina Onyx Kim scored some candy on a short trick or treating run around the neighborhood! Onyx is stoked about a specific chocolate bar she got, and is really excited to try it out. Fina says the chocolate bar is missing before admitting to Onyx that she would benefit by cutting out some sugar because her ass has gotten pretty big. Onyx is enraged! She cannot believe her "bestfriend" could say something like this to her. Onyx springs into action, pushing Fina down and locking her into place. She then sits on Fina's face and smothers her appropriately! Onyx destroys her friend under her full weight including forward and reverse facesititng and ass worship. Terrified and fully dominated, Fina complies and receives as unsympathetic face full of ass.
ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Goddess Fina, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Onyx Kim, TMFetish, TMFetish online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Rearranging His Face With My Ass
File Size : 714.86 MB
Duration : 00:05:46
Sexy BBW Goddess Stephanie sits beside her slave on the chaise lounger, slapping his face as a little warmup to what's about to happen to his face courtesy of her big fat ass. She stands up and hovers her ass over his face telling him to sniff it. She then starts bouncing on his face and loves how it feels as his nose presses up against her butt hole. She starts to bounce even more but now leaves her feet. It's like a ton of bricks hitting his face and he really starts to make noise and thrashes out of control. She gives him a break, sort of, by now just sitting on his face. Her ass buries him and soon he starts to thrash again because he needs to breathe. "You can do longer" she says to encourage him. When she gets up it's only for half a second and she repeats that several times, never allowing him to totally fill his lungs.
The struggle annoys her so she lifts up a bit and blows a nice fart in his face before sitting on his face again. Now she is really going to test him. She tells him to turn his face sideways and when she sits, then bounces, you can see the pain in his face. "I can't see your face but I bet you have a big smile on it" she says to him. You can literally see his face being rearranged and as he gets frantic again she relaxes on his head turned sideways and says "He doesn't know it but we're just getting started."
Ass Smother, BBW, BBW FACE SITTING, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Stephanie online, Stephanie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Chateau Dommes - Nattasha Black And Lady Perse Will Sit On His Pathetic Face
File Size : 1 006.68 MB
Duration : 00:11:35
Today is a really lucky day for this slave! Lady Perse and Nattasha Black will sit on his pathetic face! He has an honor to be chair for the Ladies! Mistresses will not release him from his tiny chastity of course! His dick will try to destroy the cage for sure!
ass smothering, ass worship, BDSM, Chastity, double domme, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fetish chateau, Fetish Chateau Dommes, Fetish Chateau Dommes online, Lady Perse, latex, LINGERIE, nattasha black, platform boots, SHINY CLOTHING, vinyl,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Its Time For You To Lick Auntie Paiges Crusty Asshole
File Size : 681.13 MB
Duration : 00:06:29
As this scene opens we see Auntie Paige scanning her phone and she comments that she has new messages from men that want to be her slave and some possible stud hookups. The camera pulls back to reveal her resting her feet on a slaves shoulders. He is cuffed to a bar stool. "You know what slave, it's time for me to have my ass licked" she tells him, getting up and removing her pants. "As per usual I've left my ass dirty" she tells him adding "I know you don't like it when it's clean." She tells him to sniff it first and as he takes a deep breath she blows a fart right up his nose. Beautifully timed!
As the slave licks she says that with all the licking she might have to use his mouth as a toilet soon. Now she says she can tell her ass crack is crusty and she needs him to lick up and down and up and down. "Does it taste good?" she asks him. "Do you like being my toilet?" she continues. "Yes" he replies. She tells him that kenny will be home soon from his weekend as a slave for the local biker gang and he will want to be her toilet so he'd better show he wants it badly or Kenny will get it instead. "He'll want to get that taste of cum out of his mouth" she tells the slave. Once Paige feels her asshole and crack is clean she tells the slave to move his head back to inspect. Her asshole and crack look clean and glistening from the slaves saliva. She tells him to lick it more and as he does she starts to play with her pussy because nothing turns her on more than having her dirty ass licked. She farts again and the slave coughs from the odor. "You should be smelling and tasting me all day" she tells him. She asks the slave if he would like to watch her lover fuck her and he says yes but she says she will think about it. Suddenly auntie Paige feels she needs to take a dump. She tells the slave to open his mouth and she brings her asshole right over top of it. She pulls his head in so there's no gap and tells him to eat it like a good bitch.
ass licking, ass worship, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Paige, toilet, Toilet Slavery, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Lilith Ivy And Mistress Kassy And Their Stool Bound Ass Lickers
File Size : 633.22 MB
Duration : 00:06:28
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sk Fetish - Stella And Josie Face Smothering Workout
File Size : 608.91 MB
Duration : 00:04:55
Josie has a new workout technique! To make sure she's sitting low enough in her squats, Stella sits under her to monitor her technique. But Josie keeps sitting too low and smothering Stella! Stella gets her revenge by sitting on Josie's face smothering her.
ass smothering, Clothed Face Sitting, Clothed Face Smothering, face sitting, femdom online, Girl Girl Face Sitting, Girl Girl Face Smothering, Josie Jo And Stella, Josie Jo Face Sitting, Josie Jo Smothering, Josie Smothers Stella, SK Fetish, SK Fetish online, SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER, Stella Face Sitting, Stella Smothering Josie, WORKOUT, WORKOUT CLOTHES, Workout Face Sitting, Workout Smothering,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caught Smothering
File Size : 839.29 MB
Duration : 00:04:37
On a seemingly desolate beach Mistress Veronica and Her beach blanket go to lay out. Mistress decides to use Her bitch to sit Her thick, plump ass upon. Mistress enjoys the sun while Her bitch enjoys having its nose deep between Her ass cheeks. The video is ended abruptly due to outside disturbance ha!
ass smothering, ass sniffing, face sitting, femdom online, Mistress Veronica Vixen, Mistress Veronica Vixen online, outdoors, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Dr. Jasmine The Facesitting Therapist-Fantasy
File Size : 1 054.92 MB
Duration : 00:14:34
Ive got the cure for you, just lay down & let me help you. Inhale.exhale, Inhale ... and hold it.
Ass Worship Femdom, Face Grinding Orgasm, facesitting fart mistress, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Pussy Licking Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - The Dreaded Green Stool And Farts - Miss Ryan
File Size : 833.13 MB
Duration : 00:07:33
Miss Ryan has been face sitting her slave all day but now she wants to make things a bit more painful for him. He is sitting on the ground with his head on the infamous green stool with a surface as hard as a rock. She stands over him, her butt inches from his face, and says when she is done with him his nose will be flattened, his face red and he'll smell like ass and with perfect timing she blows the sweetest sounding wet fart imaginable. She can't help but laugh. We all grow up concealing our farts and now here she is with slaves that long for them. "I've been so gassy" she says as she brings her luscious ass down on his head. His mouth and nose are clearly concealed and even as she bends over to hit his cock and balls she keeps her ass firmly on his face. She stands up and now turns into a forward position. Her ass again buries his face and she stays there until he starts to kick. When she lets him breathe she rubs her pussy over his nose.
Now things get cruel and she turns his head sideways on the stool and sits on him side saddle, blowing another fart in the process. As his nose is no longer under her ass he gets the full smell when she makes him breathe it all in. She then tells him to kiss her butt cheeks and he does desperately. She reminds him how lucky he is to be able to suffer for her. Now she kneels on the bench again in a forward position and comes down on the slaves face yet again. Nice upward angles of her ass and curvy body. She wiggles her ass and tells him to get his tongue up her hole but just as he does she lifts up and farts into his open mouth. She then sits back up on his face and tells him it's time for him to go to sleep.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Greenstool, Miss Ryan online, ryan,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Rr Productions - Face Sitting Duo
File Size : 507.81 MB
Duration : 00:11:08
Chatting about tormenting another slave, Goddess Nyx and Scarlett Morgan ignore their slaves while they worship their feet. They ladies soon get bored with this and decide to torment their slaves so decide to control their breathing through some face sitting, one of the slaves struggles with the lack of oxygen.
ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, face sitting, femdom online, goddess nyx, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, HUMILIATION, pup rascal, RR Productions, RR Productions online, Scarlett Morgan,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Best Of Ass Licking 9
File Size : 480.54 MB
Duration : 00:05:58
This is 6 minutes of slaves licking asses of sexy and dominant women. At Club Stiletto one of the first things a slave learns is that worshiping ass is literally their religion. A clean ass, sweaty ass, or soiled ass, they are all to be equally desired. This naturally leads to farting in the slaves faces and eventually full toilet servitude where the slave demonstrates his complete devotion to Mistress and any of her friends. The greatest honor is being selected as the toilet for party nights where his mouth is rarely closed.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves though; enjoy watching these slaves lick the asses of Mistress Kandy, Lady Katy, Princess Lily and Goddess Amelia and listen how the slaves are spoken to and guided to a life of total ass devotion. Ass sniffing, ass licking, panty sniffing, farting, face sitting, toilet talk and consumption, this clip gives you all the best of female ass worship. Mistress Kandy even decides to let her slave lick her pussy just long enough to get it wet so she can masturbate while he licks her ass some more resulting in her having a lovely orgasm.
Amelia, ass licking, ass worship, BBW, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Kandy, Katy, Lily, sweat, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Sacred - Facesitting And Breathplay In Spandex
File Size : 1 021.48 MB
Duration : 00:09:22
I sit in front of his face, teasing him with the sweet scent of my pussy. then I start to press on his face with my perfect and juicy ass! I don't care if the slave is low on air, so I help him by wrapping my arms around his neck! This is solely his problem! Knowing that his cock and balls are drained in his little chastity belt, I continue to hurt them and crush his face!
BAD BREATH, ballbusting, face sitting, femdom online, Mistress Sacred, Mistress Sacred online, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, spandex, spanking,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩