Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Femdom Is Style Of Life

Nickn@mes

About video: These slaves all visit the Manor, rock solid in their belief that they "Love Ball Busting" it's SO HOT, and they absolutely love having hot bratty girls destroy them right....???
Bwahahahahaa.... it is so bullshit.. as they all quickly come to realize.. getting My right foot swung full strength into your sack, well, it most definitely isn't pleasant... and so I mix it up, grabbing, pulling, slapping, twisting, and generally destroying...
And how long would you think a young guy like this could handle a little pain... 20 minutes for a solid clip, maybe 15 or so if not would be respectable, 10-12???, 8-10???
What if I told you when it comes down to it, I'm always right... and those who think they can take it, they love it, they won't bitch out.... well, they're always wrong, and they always quit, tap, surrender, or otherwise quit.... and in this case, the 20-something that seemed like it wasn't a huge bitch when I met it.... well turned out it couldn't even handle 6 minutes....
LMFAO, watch the clips and see how quick it goes from horny half worked up chubby, to wholly destroyed cock n balls after I start laying into it... just further validates how much so many guys just don't measure up, and so ultimately must, "Sacrifice for the Ballbusting Goddesses...." LOL
GP

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:05:50
File Size : 219Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/d729595abccaa/Sacrificing_To_The_Ball_Busting_God_Desse_S_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: Sometimes motivation takes multiple formats, and for this fat fuck, the two things that it understands are the same things that any retarded, spineless, loser comprehends... pain, and shiny objects which catch its attention... so of course I put on a super form fitting Platinum outfit that shined from head to toe... and then I proceeded to inflict massive amounts of pain to a bitch that really doesn't enjoy trampling. Especially when I do it...
In this clip I ruin the slob by repeatedly grinding My heels into its useless fat man nipples and you can watch as it starts to shake and shimmy on the floor.... and a few seconds later the legs starts kicking...... all the little details so I know I am truly hurting and inflicting pain on this worthless pig....
As much as slaves regularly disappoint Me and piss Me off, this one did an unbelievably incredible job of even topping what I thought previously would have been the biggest disappointments I might have had from a slave...
Get the clip and see what happens when you fail to meet "Goddess Expectations" and are consistently a let down to everyone except the other "slave friends" you have in your life.... Pathetic, painful, and promptly punished beneath Platinum peds...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:30
File Size : 231Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/035fc4f7e9e9b/Sexy,_Shiny,_Platinum_Tramples_The_Spinless_Slob_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: It's interesting how many subbies and slaves make the pilgrimmage to Vegas to visit Myself and the Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls at the Manor. In that group, there are all sorts of garden variety losers, cucks, beta-bitches, and broke-ass wankers. But invariably, the group also contains an amalgam of even stranger birds.. these range from idiots who sign all the paperwork and immediately metastasize into another person completely as soon as the cameras roll, freaking out and stating they want to go home, the dopes who claim that they have been beaten so excessively in the past that they can handle anything We might dish out onkly to promptly call it quits after being hit a few times, to the faux-submissives who are certain one or more of Us is dying to jump into bed with them and their beautiful white horse before they rescue Us from the depravity of Our careers/persona and whisk Us back to Kansas for a truly romantic shotgun wedding. Anyway, what is the point of this tangent you ask? Well, it is simply to indicate that every slave or submissive that walks through the door at the Manor is a walking freakshow, likely with enough underlying issues and unaddressed drama that any wannabe-Freud would have a field day diagnosing their sundry complexes, envies, and idiosyncratic fetishes.
This truly special sissy decided to visit the Manor after playing with the Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls prior to My arrival when AMG still operated out of CA and PMG hadn't yet been conceived. Having experienced the wrath and abuse at the hands of Princess Carmela and Princess Bella, it was certain that anything that lil' ole Me might throw at it would surely pale in comparison... and stunningly enough, this unabashedly unattractive bitch actually had the balls to say so to Me in the intake interview where I discuss everything ahead with new slaves. It seemed it felt as if its "veteran" of previous Mean Girl clips gave it the false belief that it would easily be able to handle the expectations Myself, Ms Dandy, and others who abused it would throw at it. Alas, to say this wasn't the case, would be to understate the reality of the situation.
I won't elaborate much further here as the clip is quite illuminating in its own regard. And for those watching who are of the belief that prior Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls were more violent, or inflicted greater abuses on the losers crawling about their feet, I'd invite you to take a quick watch and get the assessment of a truly speciall little sissy as it announces to anyone who might hear it, just who it believes to be the most brutal of all the Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls it has ever encountered.... as from what I gather, it isn't any Mean Girl that was ever in California..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:54
File Size : 415Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4ba26868efb7d/Showing_The_Sissy_My_Psycho_Side_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: And you thought you've seen the most brutal trampling and crushing videos? Let Me go ahead and disavow you of that notion... watch this clip where I take smashing a slave underfoot to a whole new level... in it, slave "speedbump" gets himself utterly flattened and "trampled" by both My vehicles as well as My spiked heels and beautiful perfect feet.... This is a definite ONE OF A KIND clip.... and is being released here on Platinum's Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls, exclusively first.... so as members, you get the rarest content We film first, without having to cough up cash every few days for new releases....
Watch as I back an SUV and a Pickup truck over a loser multiple times, also driving back over it forward after each pass.... the vehicles even got stuck on its fat speedbumpy ass a few times and had to pump the gas to get over its mushy asphalt of a belly.... LOL...
Check it out as you wont find this anywhere else...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:05
File Size : 594Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1bbf24c748e0c/Slave_Speedbump_Gets_Run_The_Fuck_Over_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: The hottest teacher in the school, Ms Platinum, did the unthinkable and sent the football star J.J. Jockstrap to detention for continually acting like an idiot in Her class....He doesn't even mind tho because the only thing he likes more than football, is thinking about how great it will be to finally "score" with a woman once he can get out of his parents house and into a great college program. And with Ms Platinum also monitoring detention, he can hardly take his eyes off Her legs and the way She dangles He high heels...
But as much as JJ loves looking at Ms Platinum, he also has a full pre-game ritual that he knows he needs to complete before taking the field tonight in the big rivalry game. But rather than letting this knuckle-dragger out on time, Ms Platinum raises the stakes and insures Mr Football, becomes Mr Humiliated by the Hot Teacher as She makes him debase and humiliate himself for Her entertainment...
Check out the clip for all the school-time shenanigans..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:39
File Size : 1087Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2a5aee20fc3ba/So_Hot_For_Teacher_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: What's better than Two Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls treating a loser like the worthless garbage it is while hanging out at the Manor? Well Three Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls treating a loser like worthless garbage, of course.... LOL
So Princess Alexandria, Alpha Allie, and I had just about wrapped up a day of shooting when we sat down in the wardrobe and had a smoke session while We discussed a variety of things that had happened throughout the day. And while the fragrant smoke from the pre-roll helped to wash away the day's frustrations, We also chose to make things even more fun by dragging in a loser and treating it like the absolute bitch it will always be for Us. Hahahahaaa....
So not only did the thing get to serve as an ashtray, but it was quite literally covered and drenched with "Perfect Goddess Spit" by the time We had finished smoking and were finished with the thing. Talk about making it exactly obvious how little We respect the thing or find it at all human. Nope, the thing is trash just like the nastiness We each spit all over it.... (In several of the frames you can see the thing kneeling and waiting for one of Us to spit on it or in its mouth while a few previous loogies are starting to crust over on its forehead.... how fn nasty and sadly disgusting are Our pathetic losers? Watch the clip and find out.... LOL... cuz to My knowledge, appears they are at least a few hundred spits, spots, and drops of Goddess drizzle all over the thing and it's probably the happiest its ever been in its entire life... And that doesn't even account for how badly Alexandria and I burned the stupid things mouth and tongue.... HAhahahaha.... awwww, too bad soooo sad fucktard.... a bitch is a bitch is a bitch, and that is all Our slaves ever get treated like...)

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:09
File Size : 617Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/da57c81565424/Sopping_Wet_Spittoon_Slave_-_Alpha_Allie_&_Princess_Alexandria_&_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: Sometimes even the slaves I don't detest annoy the fuck out of Me. In this clip I basically abuse the hell out of My live-in by kicking, foot-slapping, and stepping all over it to remind it that it's place will always be BENEATH MY FEET... This clip is an even better deal when you realize you get more than just the physical abuse... I rip the bitch throughout, laugh at it, spit on it, and gag it by shoving nearly My entire foot into its mouth and down the back of its throat... That bitch might get to live in My Manor, but it still needs to always remember who the fuck is BOSS BITCH and who is just a fucking bitch...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:06
File Size : 560Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/551c53157ba69/Stfu_And_Take_It_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: There are only a handful of "Core Rules" at the Manor. The most important of which, is if I want something, as a slave, you also automatically want that very same thing. Meaning of O want work done around the house, if I want it immaculately clean and tidy, if I want the bathrooms scrubbed, the dishes done, and the floors absolutely spotless in every single room, then that becomes your first priority. You want nothing more than to keep Me happy, smiling, and receiving EVERYTHING THAT I WANT. And to that end, you work tirelessly until each and every goal is achieved, or I offer you respite to get a bit of rest or place you on another task.
But lo and behold, there is an asshole in Our midst.... and I bet no one can guess which slave is the simpleton shithead that snuck off to catch some shut-eye having barely began any of its chores?
Bahahahahaa.... of course you can, anyone who pays any attention to the site and the reality of how My various pets behave already know its the lazy old as dirt pain bitch geezer. Honestly, it is such a piece of shit in so many ways that I can't believe how long I let it stay in My presence. That being said, there were few things I found so rewarding and pleasurable to hit and abuse with every bit of malice My mind contained.
And so again it began, Goddess Draya and I had to teach this thing a bit about the penalties for lying down on the job..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:45
File Size : 404Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2a9ab8f3f3c37/Strikingly_Stupid,_Slumber_Sneaking_Slave_-_Goddess_Draya_&_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: Wow. I've met some foot hella foot freaks in My life but this one tops them all. For real, this freaking loser flew from the other side of the globe because it's so obsessed with My perfect feet. Like, that's commitment...lol.
This loser contacted Me less than a month ago begging to come worship My perfect feet. Stating that it had not seen such perfection before... I know losers... I'm perfect from My head to My perfect toes.
When My new little Czech slave arrived at the Mean Girl Manor after flying all that way and paying all that money, I made sure I came to the door with my perfect pedicure toes exposed... just to see this freak drool... hahahahaha.
Numerous times this slave said that he was an amazing foot worshipper and could give a great massage, but that's what all you foot freaks say. So I decided I would see how bad it really wanted My perfect feet. We played a little game. A game I like to call "Suffer For My Soles"
Mind you, this loser hasn't done any pain slave sessions and I'm wiling to see how much it will take just to be able to worship My feet. I had my phone and I would set the stopwatch and this loser would get 1 minute of worshipping My perfect fucking feet in return I get to beat it for a full minute. It's only fair... hahahaha.
Man oh man... I was really surprised. It probably would have kept going... until I beat it to pulp. What a good little foot freak

Info file :
Runtime : 00:27:51
File Size : 1068Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bc63465349b9e/Suffer_For_My_Superior_Soles_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: Shoot days aren't always 100% work.... sometimes We take breaks and use the little losers as ashtrays as We sit outside and chill and watch the sunset. After spending most of the morning and afternoon introducing Supreme Queen Simone to the thrill of beating the hell out of losers and using them however She felt inclined, We decided to take a little break before the last few clips of the night. And hell why not film the break as well??
So as We sat ouside discussing all sorts of random whatever, I dragged My live-in loser over beneath Our feet to use as an ashtray. LOL... and as a spittoon, and a few other things... too bad neither of Us was paying much attention and burned its mouth and face a few times.... oh well, such is the life of a bitch..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:55
File Size : 577Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d2845678641f7/Sweaty_Fishnet_Smoke_Break_-_Goddess_Platinum_&_Queen_Simone.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: To be honest, most of the things at the Platinum Manor are at or near Top of the Line. There are high end furnishings, Myself and most of the Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls have a litany of items from Designer Labels, My live in provided Me with a Maseratti Quattroporte to drive around when I need to leave the house and it isn't there to chauffeur Me... So you might expect that even the less "top end" models of things were chosen because they are diamonds in the rough, or somehow incredibly valuable but the general masses are as of yet unaware...
And that might genuinely be the case in some situations... but in this instance, with this retarded, generic, and pathetic door mat, it definitely DOES NOT RING TRUE..... LOL
My GAWD, this thing is one utterly pathetic and wholly useless piece of floor accessory. It has a hard time with being used as a mat, it has a hard time with the tile chilling its oh so fragile skin, it has a hard time breathing and thinking...
I honestly wonder sometimes how I let some of this dead wood make it as far as it has... nevertheless, things are changing... much more exciting coming down the pike in the revamped and finalized Platinum Manor in the Heart of Vegas.... keep your eyes peeled and in the interim, have a laugh at a ginger who can barely function properly as a fucking floor.... LOL

Info file :
Runtime : 00:05:30
File Size : 143Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9d9128bc18fd2/The_Worlds_Most_Pathetic_Doormat_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: There are few things that are more fun than beating the hell out of a loser, but making the fucking loser understand and feel how ridiculously stupid it is after We have just beat it by dragging it into the other room and then making it show it's appreciation for the pain We inflicted by worshipping Our Perfect Feet with absolute enthusiasm and verbal praise for how incredible We are. It is so sad how hilarious it is that you can see all the red welts all over this thing, and it's telling Us it is, "in Heaven being allowed to touch all four of Your perfect feet Goddess and Princess...."
We can hardly contain how much We think this slave is exactly the opposite of anything either of Us would ever talk to in public... so instead We have fun shoving feet into its scummy mouth and choking it and testing its gag reflex... and then back to kicking and foot slapping the loser all over its face as we verbally beat it down for being such a worthless thing that no woman should have to deal with ever...
And as much as We both couldn't imagine ever letting anyone do the things to Us that we put this moron through, by the time we wrap up, it's so obvious how happy this piece of garbage was to have Our dirty sweaty feet all over its face and mouth before we started telling it that the next time We are prolly going to start yanking out its loser faggot teeth so we can get both of Our entire feet into its mouth... and once it does well nough with that... can only guess where We'll take the cocksucker after feeding it Our feet to start to eliminate that gag reflex...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:56
File Size : 384Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/430926eb42cf3/Time_To_Lose_Those_Teeth_Foot_Faggot_-_Goddess_Platinum_&_Princess_Mia.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: This video was shot just shortly after this pathetic thing spent the better part of two weeks coming to the Manor and begging Myself, Goddess Draya, and any other Mean Girl that would listen to it to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it a chance to become the newest live-in slave... little did the thing realize at the time, that being a live in slave, isn't quite the fun life it seems to be when you think about it as you spend hours in your room jerking or edging to Our videos...
No, being a live-in is being a bitch, punching bag, whipping boy, cook, errand bitch, designated driver, or whatever the fuck I, or She, or they, or anyone tells you to be, at any time, with no right to refuse, complain or ever talk back... when I wake up at 6:15am and roll over to find the little remote to electrocute the live-ins nuts so it knows it is time to get to the kitchen and start My breakfast, that is typical live-in lifestyle... sitting around and having long-winded, meandering conversations about the difficulty of maintaining Geo-Political Hegemony in a time of such polarization and discordant viewpoints if America's role in the world.... well, not really...
And guess what else... being a live-in, means that while you will likely get the most attention of any slave... I can assure you that it will not always be the kind of attention you like... and that's where we find this sad, pathetic, pasty sack of stink (and I honestly have no idea how this thing constantly smells so bad, I'm coming around to believe it has no clue how to actually use soap or a shower so its hygiene routine consists only of it rinsing its hands on its way out of a bathroom.... lol)
And so for its atention.... it gets Me dragging it into the office, laying it down on the floor, and walking all the fuck over it.... reminding it that this is what it means to be a live-in bitch.... no right to object, no permission to say no, and the only choice this beta bitch has is to obey and do as its told..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:28
File Size : 341Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/129ae848636c6/Trampling_My_New_Pet_Ginger_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Nickn@mes

About video: GP decides to ave a little fun smashing and stomping about on Her loser live in slave. From slamming Her feet into its body, or jumping off the couch to land wherever She likes, She reminds it that She is always on Top and it is just a loser beneath Her feet.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:21
File Size : 331Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b1b443a390481/Trampling_My_Toy_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩