Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

alexA

Mauvaliente - Ep. 24

いじられすぎちゃって今までにない程、どエロく仕上がってます人気モデル結城悠が、タチ3人に廻され、変態肉便器に堕ちていく。全身舐められ、乳首やちんこがビンビンに!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:02
Video: 1080x1350, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 310.7 MB

Download Mauvaliente - Ep. 24

alexA

BLM-Dunk & GT

Video language: English

Shows sexy ginger pop Billy Warren what good dick is all about. Billy completely submits to Mario's big, uncut cock and takes his huge load.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 5363kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 937.7 MB

Download BLM-Dunk & GT

alexA

Bottom Games - The Poker Game

Apollo Fates challenges Jax Thirio to a poker game where the winner gets to top the loser. They play a few hands until Jax ends up winning, so Apollo immediately gets his pants down and beds over the table, ready to take Jax's huge cock!

Duration: 42:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bottom Games - The Poker Game

alexA

Twink Takedown With Chris Shine And Andy Adler

The scene begins with Andy Adler and Chris Shine kissing intimately in just their underwear. Chris is wearing gray Gildan brand boxers, meanwhile Andy has on tight white briefs. Chris begins to kiss his way down Andy's chest, stopping briefly to tease sensitive nipples before moving lower still. When Chris finally reached Andy's crotch, he couldn't believe how hard Andy's dick was already. Without hesitation, Chris took hold of Andy's big hard cock in his mouth. Chris sucks on gently on the dick head then takes the entire length down his throat. Andy's big dick makes Chris' eyes water with desire. Furious face fucker Andy thrusts inside the wet mouth. Andy then gets on top of Chris and kisses his neck intimately. Chris has a sexy nipple piercing and Andy finds it fun to tickle with his tongue.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

Download Twink Takedown With Chris Shine And Andy Adler

alexA

Lucio fucks Igor

Welcome to the world of sex that consist of kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking. You'll be amazed at what these hot and horny boys do to each other.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6026kbps
Audio: 334kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lucio fucks Igor

alexA

Mauvaliente - Ep. 8

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くなったちんこにむしゃぶりつく。3P生交尾、 と が の生マンコを犯す。ガン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 451.7 MB

Download Mauvaliente - Ep. 8

alexA

Military Dick - It's Hard Being an Artist

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Cecil Rose, Ares Nikol
Genres: anal, bareback, fingering, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth, twink

Ares dreams of being an artist, but his duties are to his country, not to his art. When commanding officer Cecil catches Ares slacking off and drawing instead of attending to his chores as a soldier, he puts his foot down and reminds Ares of his responsibilities. Now Ares will have to suck Cecil's cock and show the hairy daddy how sorry he is. The twink soldier submits and lets Cecil pound his hole. Ares doesn't let this break his spirit - he loves taking cock, anyway, and his desire to be an artist will carry on. Fresco and Banda suck and fuck each other raw.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3083kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 306.5 MB

Download Military Dick - It's Hard Being an Artist

alexA

LucioSaints The Psychoanalyst

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Erick Ventura and Lucio Saints
Genres: Latin,Big Dick,Tattoo,Anal,Oral,Cumshot

Erick Ventura is the psychoanalyst but everything changes when Lucio Saints talk about a suggestive story that excites him and carried by the fantasy and the excitenment that causes on him, suck the huge cock of Lucio Saints and be f"cked hard by his patient.

Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 510.5 MB

Download LucioSaints The Psychoanalyst

alexA

6 Horny Twinks & Studs Dish Up A Spunktastic Bareback Poolside Orgy

Cast: Brad Fitt, Connor Levi, Damien Dickey, Rudy Bodlak, Tim Walker, Timmy Taylor
Genres: Twinks, Group, Oral Anal Sex, Outdoor, Tattoos, Hunk, Masturbation, Cumshot

Be they playing around together on the beach or cavorting in the pool (using a collection of dildos as water toys), this group of horny bastards know exactly how to have a real good time. Not that that will surprise any our fans given the roll-call involved - Rudy Bodlak, Brad Fitt, Damian Dickey, Tim Walker, Timmy Taylor and Connor Levi. But what might come as something of an eye-opener (or should that be ass-opener?) is the manner with which much of the first half of this filthy little escapade is filmed, as director John Smith adopts a somewhat kinky, underwater vision of cock-sucking and butt-fucking, the like of which few will have ever witnessed before.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download 6 Horny Twinks & Studs Dish Up A Spunktastic Bareback Poolside Orgy

alexA

Birthday bukkake

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ButchDixon
Cast: Pablo Nunez, Harley Everett, Issac Jones, Gio Cruz, David Circus
Genres: muscular body, beefy men, tatoo, hairy, amateur, masturbation, oral, bukkake, cumshots, cum on face

I know in these times of austerity, my guys want more dick for their buck. So here's eleven of my finest, hairy, burly, hung studs, with one fucking lucky Pablo Nunez in the middle, chomping on several feet of cock, foreskin and cum as he's fed inch, after inch, after inch, after gush, after squirt of hot cock and cum. My bukkake birthday bonanza.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 804.1 MB

Download Birthday bukkake

alexA

Raw Fuck Club - Sean Xavier and Beau Nik

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Sean Xavier, Beau Nik
Genres: anal, bareback, black, cum, gay, hunks, interracial, jocks, oral, twinks

Sean fucks Beau. Two handsome men, that finally meet for some flip-fuck action. This is a very cool hardcore scene, between Sean Xavier and Beau Nik, these guys put on one hell of a show. Lots of kissing, rimming, blowjobs, and our favorite fucking! Oh my god, how are they hot fuck in the point.

Duration: 50:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 912.6 MB

Download Raw Fuck Club - Sean Xavier and Beau Nik

alexA

RomeoGotDick with PhatRabbitKiller and Amir Pounding

で有名なゴリラとともくんと初共演!ともくんの雄っぱいを堪能できるようオイルを垂らして、いっぱいモミモミしてます。ケツが感じているともくんを堪能ください!

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RomeoGotDick with PhatRabbitKiller and Amir Pounding

alexA

Jet & Trevor RAW

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jet, Trevor
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Accidental Cumshots, Bareback, Flip-Flop

I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.I found out that Jet will actually jerk-off a couple times before doing a shoot. I knew he struggled to Not cum while being fucked, but I had no idea he was resorting to ejaculating before each shoot.Not sure if he was extra extra horny the day we shot this, but we weren't a couple minutes into the oral and he was already telling Trevor to ease up. Team Gay does it best! Trevor decided it was too easy to make him cum so he had Jet Service his rather thick cock. Watch Trevor's face as Jet's teeth and goatee be an issue.They both enjoy rimming, and the ass eating in this video is awesome. I love watching Jet stroke his cock while he happily tongues Trevor's hole. Turnabout is fair play, so Trevor lubes up Jet's hole with spit, making it nice and slippery to push his cock inside. He struggles a bit to find the proper angle, but once he is up and stabilized, he fucks Jet like the pro he is. He eventually pushes Jet flat, fucking him in a more "at home" style... a peral favorite of many a Top.That was making Trevor close, so he flips Jet over and sits on his cock. There is a lot of it falling in and out as they try to find a rhythm, but eventually they hit their stride.Jet's favorite position is on his back, and by now I should know that he then has access to his cock and keeps himself on the edge of busting the entire time.This time out, he pushes it too far, and accidentally blows his load. Trevor is lost for a few moments, but quickly scoops up the cum, slicks up his cock with it, and proceeds to fuck him with his own jizz!I left this in the video as an "outtake" only because you see me drop my camera angle, walk calmly around the bed, and as I am stepping up on to the bed to get another angle. Jet, is shouting, "I'm going to cum again!" I quickly get my camera in place and catch his second misfire.Yep, he cums twice in about 60 seconds!I get some more footage, and he is still trying to not bust. I finally took pity on him and I let Trevor totally fuck the cum out of him. Trevor pulls out and bust a massive load all over Jet's asshole.Jet squeezes out the load and it is quite messy. Trevor shoves his cock back in to help tidy things up.Jet cums three times in this video, but get this, after the shoot, he goes to shower up and yells out to me that he came again while douching his ass! I don't think I have ever met a performer who's prostate is such a hair-trigger button to make someone cum!Some credit has to go to Trevor.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Jet & Trevor RAW

alexA

Heath, Hunter Vance

At this intense sexual awakening and experimental age, these hot assed and poker-dicked stud twinks are always at the ready for some suckin' and fuckin' with any willing good buddy who's like-minded... any time... anywhere.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5572kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Heath, Hunter Vance

alexA

Big Dick Dominic Santos and sex Crazed Zane Porter shoot double loads of cum

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Dominic Santos, Zane Porter
Genres: Anal Sex, AutoFellatio, AssPlay, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Zane and Dominic were getting along pretty well. Zane had heard that Dominic had a big dick. Mostly because Dominic would not stop talking about it. Zane had to take a look at it for himself. Dominic can get hard a slight breeze, so just the near mention of Zane asking to see his cock got Dominic rock hard. He pulled out his thick black dick and Zane got to his knees to suck it. Zane had never had one like this before. Dominic bent down and self sucked along with Zane to show him how it is done. Then Dominic got a hold of Zane and began to suck his rigid pink cock. After some hot rim action, Dominic begged to get fucked. Zane was happy to grant his wish. He filled Dominic up with his long hard cock and fucked him mercilessly. Finally Dominic rode Zane until the cum was fucked out of him. Zane fed it to him and then he nutted right onto Dominic as he stuck out his eager tongue. Be sure to check out the behind the scenes where each of them cum again and swallow more loads. Hot hot hot.Dominic was eager to bottom. And Zane loves plowing guys that loved to get fucked. After Zane bottomed for Brandon Foster he was still walking funny, so he was more than happy to top this time around. They took no time to get their clothes off and their hard dicks out. Zane kissed down Dominic to his ebony cock and they both sucked on it together. Then Dominic stripped Zane to reveal his taut alabaster skin underneath a bunch hot tattoos. They sucked and rimmed and finally Dominic got his ass fucked good and hard. By the time Dominic came, he was riding Zane fast and covered his muscled pecs with hot white jizz. Then when Zane came, Dominic swallowed the load down.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3360kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Big Dick Dominic Santos and sex Crazed Zane Porter shoot double loads of cum

alexA

Mauvaliente - Ep. 26

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ノーカットで3P撮影でエロく感じちゃってます。今回はやばかったみたいです!!自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛いすぎます!

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1072x1904, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 603.0 MB

Download Mauvaliente - Ep. 26

alexA

IrmaosDotados-Cristian Fernandes & Erick Diaz

Video language: English

Cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3149kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download IrmaosDotados-Cristian Fernandes & Erick Diaz

alexA

Men Over 30 - Hot Time In The Shower

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Men Over 30
Cast: Riley Mitchel, Luis Logan
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, handjob, hardcore, kissing, oral, reality, rimming, smooth

Hot shower turns into a hot fuck session with Luis Logan and Riley Mitchel! Luis Logan and Riley Mitchel heat up the shower with passionate kissing, intense rimming, and hardcore action. A wild gay sex session ensues.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5922kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download Men Over 30 - Hot Time In The Shower

alexA

Jarec Wentworth gives Nicco Sky the pounding of his life

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Nicco Sky, Jarec Wentworth
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut.

Nicco and Jarec both have very different looks. Jarec is fair skinned and covered in sexy hair, while Nicco is dark and smooth. But opposites attract as they say. Nicco stands before Jarec in a retro bedroom and takes his shirt off. Jarec shows off his hard cock to show Nicco how turned on he is. Jarec walks up and wraps his arms around Nicco. He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. Jarec grabs on to it while Nicco moans out. Then Jarec takes Nicco and throws him on the bed. They begin to make out in a frenzy. Clothese off and Nicco starts to suck on Jarec. Jarec is amazed how easily Nicco can take his cock down to the base. Jarec then flips over on his stomach while Nicco feeds him his cock. Jarec chokes as Nicco face fucks him with abandon. Jarec pulls Nicco down onto the bed and has him get on all fours. He begins to eat out his hot tight hole. It gets wetter and wetter and Jarec takes his dick and slaps it up against his quivering ass. Nicco demands Jarec to fuck it. Jarec slips on a condom and begins to pound away at Nicco. Nicco is loving every minute of it. Then Nicco gets on top of Jarec and lets him pound his hard throbbing cock up inside of him. Next Jarec fucks Nicco missionary. Nicco cums all over himself. Jarec wipes up the cum with his cock and shoves it back in. All of this hot cum sends Jarec over the edge and he nuts all over Nicco. Nicco laps up every last drop, and the two end their scene with a hot passionate kiss.

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3367kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

Download Jarec Wentworth gives Nicco Sky the pounding of his life

alexA

Sawyer and Kieran

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, BlowJob, Tatoo, Muscules, Cumshots

A lot of you have been emailing me, asking about when we were going to see more of Sawyer - our latest in-demand star. (Among a galaxy of stars at Active Duty, mind you.) The 22-year old toned-and-tanned man has unsurprisingly prompted a bevy of notes from members and I'm thrilled with his reception. After we introduced him to you in a solo on July 18, we fast-tracked him into doing more with us - and he was up for the challenge. After his first scene, he met up with Ransom who sucked and rimmed Sawyer until he exploded. And now tonight, Sawyer goes full-on mano-a-mano -- with Kieran. In short: The boys make-out, blow one another and then Sawyer rims Kieran before fucking him. Dang! Here's the lurid play-by-play description. Ready? I knew that hitching Kieran up with Sawyer would be a great match. We start off the scene hot and heavy with the guys making out in bed in their undies -- no chatter, no filler, we get to the good stuff fast. Kieran is feeling up Sawyer's bod, paying attention to his peeks and gorgeous abs, while we at home are paying attention to the obviously hard dicks in their boxers. They keep shooting smiles at one another in-between kisses and it's just so adorable. More hot than adorable is how they keep groping at the straining fabric covering their dicks, knowing they're just mere minutes away from peeling off those boxer briefs. If you are a fan of watching our Active Duty guys making out, then you are going to be in hog heaven. Kieran and Sawyer have hitched a ride to Make-Out City and there's no turning back. The clothes can't stay on forever, so Sawyer slips off his briefs, exposing his stiff one and Kieran immediately goes to town. He jerks and sucks on Sawyer's dick, which -- as we see from an overhead shot -- is nestled between two tan-lined thighs. I get the camera behind Sawyer, so we're looking down from behind his head as he's reclined on the bed. Kieran is between his legs looking up at him, licking up and down his dick like a lollipop. It's so hot to hear Sawyer's erratic breathing, as he's clearly excited by what's happening to him. Kieranes up to Sawyer, meeting him face to face, and Sawyer says, "it's your turn," flipping him over onto his back. Sawyer slowly works down Kieran's chest, kissing his way down, and then unveils Kieran's dick from behind his underwear. He quickly swoops down on it with his mouth as Kieran smiles and says "get on there." "Suck that dick," Kieran says to a breathless Sawyer. "Like how that tastes?" Kieran asks. All Sawyer can muster (with a mouthful of dick) in response is a muffled "mmmhmmm." Sawyer, having trouble getting all of Kieran in his mouth, lifts off of him and jokes, "I'd say you got me beat by a few inches, just maybe." After a spell of sucking, Kieran says it's Sawyer's turn to get blown again. So Sawyer gets up on his knees on the bed and Kieran's on all fours in front of him and away they go. A couple minutes of that and Sawyer says to Kieran, "let me see that ass of yours." So Kieran flips around, still on all fours, showing off his butt to Sawyer. Sawyer wastes no time, as he slaps Kieran's ass playfully and dives in with his tongue. He reaches around to jerk off Kieran while rimming him and we're in heaven watching Sawyer not only cross the line but run past it with flying colors. I make sure we get some great wide shots of the boys, so we see some wonderful images of Sawyer's entire perfect body. The guys joke around a bit about Kieran's ass as Sawyer slaps it some more. Sawyer laughs about how there's "not much meat back here" with reference to Kieran's small butt. Soon enough, Sawyer is prepping to take things a step further, as he wraps it up and gets ready to plow the waiting Kieran. And Sawyer doesn't waste time, and barely lets Kieran gets used to his dick inside him -- he just *goes*. Kieran is panting and grunting on the other end, seemingly happy at the events that are unfolding behind him. Kieran flips over on his back, pulling his legs back behind his knees with his hands, giving Sawyer better access to fuck him. Sawyer bucks faster and faster, eventually arriving at an enormous spurting load that sails all over Kieran's chest. Amazing. It's insane. And then Kieran shoots his own load over his chest. Poor Kieran is just covered in glistening spunk. The guys are just laughing at the scene before them and it's a wrap!

Duration: 27:45
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1971kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Sawyer and Kieran

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩