Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

Thunder rolls across the dark night skies over the deserted cabin, bare bulb from ceiling light competing against the lightning flashes to light the sparse interior, as wind catches the cloth covering the solitary window. A broad shouldered brute brings in his curvy companion, coerced for the occasion, bound and hopping in her high heels, her wrists and denim clad legs firmly held together by tape hindering her movements and gagging her lips. He duct tapes the busty MILF to a pole support by the drafty window, securing her in silver sticky coils from ankle to chest. He likes company, and this MILF just so happened to have been out for the day with her gal pals when he spotted the polo neck sweater-ed trio. A black haired vixen is next, hopped to the camp bed for a ductape hogtie, followed by a blond babe bound to a rolling office chair. All 3 have long hair and big tits in common, along with their duct tape predicament of course! The luscious lasses large eyes look imploringly as he returns with his roll of gray tape to wrap their well gagged mouths further, over their hair gags so tight the damsels' eyes water. Their muffled mmphs compete with the peals of thunder as in turn their knitwear tops are torn apart to reveal ginormous and gorgeous breasts below. Their knitted clothing destroyed, exposed, they're left to weather the stormy night away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

carolina

Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Humiliation ,slim ,big dick ,bottom ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Domination
Video language: English

Behind Dahlia Sky's sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She's tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment

carolina

Wasteland - Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex

Mistress Delirious treats her slave Ava to a breath of fresh air from the Wasteland dungeon by taking her out on the screen porch for a bdsm training session. After warming her up with a solid flogging, she puts Ava through a series of sensory play and rewards her at the end with a set of massive orgasms. Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood.

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 363.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood!

carolina

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags - Part 1

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide - not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations. The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

carolina

Wasteland - Human Candelabra

Cast: Irony
Genres: breast play, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints

Strapped to the bondage bench, Avas legs are spread far apart, a barrier is placed in front of her head and face are to obscure her view. Mistress Irony, places lit candles between her toes and fingers, watching as the hot wax slowly runs down the candle and sears Avas delicate skin. With a significant amount of wax covering her body, Irony decides that maybe Ava deserves a bit a pleasure, after all she did make a fantastic candle stick.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Human Candelabra

carolina

Self Tied Bonus

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

Download Self Tied Bonus

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2

The henchman reappears with a roll of packaging tape. he stands behind the chair-bound MILF and begins to undo the knots in the two cloths cleaving and covering her mouth and keeping her from crying out. Sandra can tell this is no flunky, he's done this before. once the cloths are removed and before she can scream, he shoves the cloth deep in her mouth and cheeks. Her scream is stifled before it can start. Before she has a chance to spit out the rags the tape is on her mouth! then coiled and wrapped around her head and over her Farrah Fawcett hair-do. She struggles and mmphhs, but it is no use. her mind races with all the possibilities of what lies next for her. The henchman returns. His steely face betrays nothing of his intentions. Quickly he is behind her and pushes the objecting captive around the warehouse until she is left facing a dark corner. It is here where she will wait for his associates to begin the next process in her conversion from Private Investigator to plaything.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 449.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2

carolina

Wasteland - Double Time

Cast: Violet
Genres: blowjob, breast play, caning, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play

Three is a party when it comes to Master Shadrack. His girls Violet and Peach sure know how to show him a good time!!!

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Double Time

carolina

Wasteland - Locked Down Lily Ligotage

Cast: Lily
Genres: Bondage, breast play, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Master Rob Gadling gives Lily a treat in this scene an extended sensory play session including electro-stim and flogging, and then moves on to allowing her to get herself off with a huge vibrator while she sucks his cock.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Locked Down Lily Ligotage

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Drooling over the gigantic ballgag spreading her jaw, Sandra moans in delight in her spread eagled struggles upon the bedcovers. She knows she's in for a treat as her sister Domme Caroline has arranged quite the evening's entertainment. A new gal is being introduced to the household, lithe and limber blonde Lisa, whose long legs, luscious tits and smooth shaven pussy are going to be in front of Sandra very soon. Caroline leads Lisa into the room to meet her associate Sandra - both ballgagged to the extreme - to admire and worship bound pantyhose-d pins and soft skin of the tanned, silver haired MILF stretched out on the bed. Lisa is about to find a whole lot more to admire, as Caroline instructs the pair in an oral introduction! Filming the pussy licking action on her mobile phone (for her own pleasure, and for her pair of students to later review) Caroline videos her point of view as Sandra's tongue deftly delves between the folds of Lisa's lips, the lesbian initiation pleasing her greatly, so much so she rewards her sister Domina Sandra with a Hitachi wand, the powerful vibrator demanding bound orgasms from the MILF that make her groan and giggle onto Lisa's swollen clit in conjoined orgasmic bliss!

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

carolina

Vai comes back to Wiredpussy and Squirts everywhere!!!!

Cast: Vai ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Lesbian ,switch ,Ass Hook ,Squirting ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Submission ,Spanking ,Bondage ,Brunette ,slim ,Anal ,Femdom ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Interracial ,Pussy Eating ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Hand Gagging ,Crying ,Big Tits ,Asian ,Hair Pulling ,Tens Unit

Vai is a beautiful local girl who has that sweet and innocent look about her. Of course, once you tie her down, gag her, and fill her holes with electricity she turns into a filthy slut squirting and cumming all over the room. Vai gets put in challenging bondage positions, takes the electricity all the way up, and gets a hard fisting in bondage. This shoot is hot, don't miss it!

Duration: 1:04:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vai comes back to Wiredpussy and Squirts everywhere!!!!

carolina

DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Brunette ,Domination ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Chains ,Curvy ,shaved ,Metal Bondage

Dragon is in great shape, she is one of the premier wrestlers at Ultimate Surrender. She can wrestle for 24 minutes and not be out of breath. If you think that is not amazing I dare most of you to run out to get your mail and back without breathing hard.
So we put Dragon in this ridiculous predicament position. Legs in a squat, unable to straighten up. Head pulled back to an ass hook. Go ahead - stand like that at home, squat down, pull your head all the way back; it sucks, huh? We also have a waist chain so she can bend lower, but that would be cheating.
Now we watch this girl suffer in real time, how much can she take, how long can she stand there. She can't physically move up or down, she has to hold the same position. Her legs BURN, her neck BURNS, her back BURNS, she screams in pain, she begs to be released, she suffers!
Oh yeah, while all this is going on, let's make her jack off the help. Get that cock hard and make it cum bitch - we love watching you suffer!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 221.9 MB

Download DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All

carolina

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

carolina

Anal Serving Wench

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

One of our craziest and most popular scenes, with none other than super-PAWG Gia Paige, has been totally remastered from scratch. We shot this scene many years ago, when our technology and experience was not as good as it is today. So, now we've completely redone the scene from the source files. It's twice as long (65 minutes) as the original, with much better color. Finally, one of our coolest concepts with one of the coolest girls we know has gotten its due. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps

File size: 915.4 MB

Download Anal Serving Wench

carolina

Brutal Homecoming Of Sophia Locke

Sophia begins her day locked into a wooden cube that holds her body in a small confined area. Her head is locked into a stock type device that displays it like the slutty hole that it is. The Pope toys with her before applying a blindfold and initiating some evil mind fuckery in the form of electrical play. The room goes quiet as he stealthily moves around fucking with her as he shocks her unsuspecting body. Sophia is given the first of many orgasms to reward her for being tough. Next, Sophia's amazing ass is displayed so that he can torment her from behind.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Brutal Homecoming Of Sophia Locke

carolina

Wasteland - Bound and Pleasured

Cast: Debbie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Johnny, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex

Debbie finds herself once again in Jonnys dungeon, this time blindfolded and wrapped head to toe in cling wrap, a large vibrator attached to her clit, and a scary-looking fucking machine hung from the ceiling with the dildo aimed straight at her mouth!

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 304.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Bound and Pleasured

carolina

Punished Lily

Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the Assylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity. You see, Lily did something bad: she slept through one of her previous sessions. So she and Dr. Mercies agreed she needed to be punished. Dr. Mercies punished her PAWG ass very hard with the vicious rubber tawse. He slapped her face. And he used her mouth roughly. You don't see many sessions like this at the Assylum, but Lily is a real-deal submissive masochist, and it was the right session at the right time.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Punished Lily

carolina

Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on. Soon Eve is post-bound and a little surprised when Jay aggressively handles her body. A white ballgag ends her complaints as Jay whips her and clamps her nipples. Now bound facing the post, with a crotchrope hoisted out behind her, Eve sports a black ballgag and suspended nipple clamps. Jay whips her ass and back before carrying in Talia, still nude and bound. He leaves her to struggle, hogtied at Eve's feet. Next, both vixens are sitting on the floor, bound ankle-to-thigh. Eve's back is to the post, one leg suspended with the weight of that dangling ankle totally supported by Talia's crotchrope. Talia tries to return the favor by tugging at Eve's crotchrope with her wiggling bare toes. Standing with a spreader bar holding her ankles wide, Eve endures the humiliation of Talia bound kneeling directly in front of her. Clothespins pinch her nipples and a blue ballgag fills her mouth. Talia is elbow-bound and her nipples are clamped. Jay sticks strips of white tape over Eve's gag, then winds white med-wrap over Talia's big black ballgag. Flash forward two months and apparently Jay has replaced Talia with Eve who is now bound in a kneeling position, calling out for Jay. He quiets her with a plug gag, clothespins her nipples, and leaves her alone again. Tied standing, her body harnessed with rope, Eve now wears a large white ballgag and thick crotchrope. Jay clamps her nipples, weighting them with a padlock. Finally, it's Eve's turn to experience the suspended hogtie. Eve pants heavily around the big black ballgag as Jay clothespins her dangling tits and runs his hands over her luscious body. Buxom brunette Alexis debuts in a kneeling strappado position over a short post, silenced by the big leather wedge gag strapped tightly in her mouth. Then she's frogtied and tit-tied, a thick crotchrope runs between her thighs and a large bell-ballgag stops any complaints.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

carolina

Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission

Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play

One, two, three, seven, nine Ava just keeps coming and coming. Lovely Ava has been with Goddess Starla for years now and Goddess knows exactly what buttons to push to turn her into a continuous orgasm machine. Watch as she teases, toys and manipulates Ava until she just cant hold on any longer and has one screaming orgasm after the other.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps

File size: 289.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩