Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Hot bondage, brutal torment - BDSM, Bondage,Torture

UnearthlyK2

Lady Lyne red cow milker [Full HD]

Actress name: Lady Lyne
Duration: 00:08:13

Description: Remember Lady Lyne? Click here for her previous updates! She went from secretary to HuCow, with a few sessions that already elongated her nipples, but she wasn't moved to the barn yet. That changes today, as she is finally in her new home, naked and vulnerable. The farmer left clover clamps on her nipples for a good long time before starting this session, the marks are very deep when the clamps are taken off. Lady Lyne has very soft udders, stretchy and sensitive. This will be a problem on the red cow milker, it's not going to be easy for her! Of course, the farmer tells her to reapply the clover clamps after the session! Painful!

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 896 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/q5eu420g3zai

UnearthlyK2

April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 7 The Decision [Full HD]

Year of production:03.05.2022
Actress name: April Olsen, Quinton James
Duration: 01:05:38

Description: April Olsen and Quinton James have exchanged a lot of stories of BDSM exploration on they searched for love. What they didn't anticipate was the emotional excitement this journey would bring to the surface as they shared with one another, and the vulnerability that came with it. They've both grown as humans, life stylers, and lovers, all the while unaware that what they were really searching for was buried deep inside each other.

FileSize: 4.65 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/u0s3blcf5ses

UnearthlyK2

Madi Collins - Fresh Meat Madi Collins [HD]

Year of production:26.10.2022
Actress name: Madi Collins, The Pope
Duration: 00:51:10

Description: Madi Collins is as cute as a button. Don't be fooled by her innocent appearance, she is a dirty little slut. The Pope will do his best to expose her for the slut she is. She begins standing against a wooden column with her wrists shackled and her ankles held in place with steel traps. Her holes are explored, her flesh is beaten with harsh leather floggers, and then she is blindfolded to heighten her sensitivity. Clothes pins are added, then flogged off before she is allowed to cum. The final touch is added in the form of a crotch-rope with a 12 pound ball hanging off of it. The next scene has Madi in a back-bend, sprawled out in a spread-eagle type position. The Pope goes through several implements of punishment to get Madi as close to the edge as possible. He eventually allows her to cum a few more times. The final scene opens with Madi on her back and her feet in a very vulnerable position. She is subjected to a brutal display of foot torment; Rubber bands, a cane, the crop, and of course the dreaded knitting-needle. Madi feels used up, but The Pope wants more orgasms from this slut, and orgasms he will get.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.83 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/lnaix9nkx8q4

UnearthlyK2

Rilynn Rae. Forging a Slave [SD]

Year of production:2015
Actress name: Rilynn Rae
Duration: 01:09:47

Description: This is not a joke. It is for real. Just look at her face. Submissive Women come to Training of O to be challenged - physically, mentally and sexually. That's real sweat, anguish, pain and focus your seeing. There is no script, only the most scant planning. It's all about that girl, in that moment, and the stuff of which she is actually capable.
Why do we push them so hard?

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 765 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/ufkjxdr97o7b

UnearthlyK2

Brooklyn Gray - Forgive Me Father [Full HD]

Year of production:05.12.2022
Actress name: Christian Wilde, Brooklyn Gray
Duration: 00:59:09

Description: Brooklyn has a long history with the priest at church. It's complicated, and complex, and now Brooklyn is realizing that maybe things have gone on for long enough. Maybe it's time to end the cycle that has engulfed their life for so long. This is going to be harder than it sounds, but Brooklyn knows that something has to change, because enough is enough. Christian, her priest, isn't going to release one of his flock that easily, especially one that is as hot as Brooklyn. He pays Brooklyn a visit and things quickly take an unexpected turn, and not the one Brooklyn was looking for. To control the situation, Christian renders Brooklyn helpless with bondage as he uses her body exactly the way he always has. The torment and control show Brooklyn how much he loves her, even if Brooklyn can't see it.

FileSize: 4.17 GB

https://filejoker.net/hnpbomwq0qnu

UnearthlyK2

Prisoner 777121 - Miss Sultrybelle [Full HD]

Year of production:2021
Actress name: Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx)
Duration: 00:24:26

Description: Gemma has been found guilty of shoplifting and she is taken by the new guard to correctional officer Belle for a 24 stroke caning. Due to the number of strokes Miss Belle lays in hard and leaves beautiful vivid stripes. Gemma is marked after only one stroke!The guard restrains Gemma and then counts after each severe stroke is administered. After the caning Gemma is led away by the guard to start her custodial sentence.There is a bonus interview with Holly and Gemma and also a bonus split screen section where yo see every stroke from the bottom cam and the face cam.

FileSize: 1.72 GB

https://filejoker.net/j8qg09nk25wa

UnearthlyK2

Maya Woulfe Sneaky Slut [Full HD]

Year of production:02.04.2022
Actress name: Maya Woulfe, Eddie Jaye
Duration: 00:56:44

Description: Maya Woulfe was sneaking around thinking that no one would know, but Eddie Jaye caught her and now it's time to pay. Maya is strung up, her hands are pulled above her head and Eddie begins to inspect his new toy. Eddie shoves his cock deep inside her wet pussy. Maya gets bent over a wooden box, right at cock level, so Eddie fucks this slut hard and fast. Maya takes it all with a smile and begs for more. Eddie flips her over onto her back for full access to her wet pussy. He continues to lick and fuck her pussy. He adds a vibe, and Maya covers him with her squirting orgasms. He returns the favor and cums all over her.

FileSize: 4.02 GB

https://filejoker.net/7dntkyro62qn

UnearthlyK2

Dolly & Penny Lee high speed cow milker [Full HD]

Year of production:2019
Actress name: Dolly & Penny Lee
Duration: 00:07:03

Description: A new pairing today! Putting different HuCows together is great for several reasons: production will increase when HuCows are not alone, they can take comfort in each other during the painful stages of training, and more udders in the barn is always awesome. Close friends Dolly and Penny Lee are going on the red cow milker today, in a unique standing position. The red cow milker is the most powerful milker we have, and all four cups need to be used to seal the vacuum (when used on a single HuCow, you can see we block 2 cups with special plugs). It's hard for our farmer to put all 4 cups on at the same time, so Penny and Dolly are allowed to place their own cups before being cuffed and gagged. Penny slightly misplaced her though, much to the amusement of the more experienced Dolly!

FileSize: 756.2 MB

https://filejoker.net/ao24b691ccc2

UnearthlyK2

Nicole Aria - Nicole Aria Is Back For More [Full HD]

Year of production:14.09.2022
Actress name: Nicole Aria, The Pope
Duration: 00:44:09

Description: Nicole Aria shot with us when she was very new to the industry, but she's been around and has experienced a few things since then. Today we get an entirely different model, a new and improved version. Nicole is more experienced, and knows more of what she likes and doesn't like, therefore making it easier to convey her desires to The Pope so that he can make them a reality. She begins on a wooden horse, in a doggy position, with her ass very exposed. The Pope goes to work on her flesh with his flogger, crop, and nipple clamps. He pulls at her flesh, intensifying her suffering and then shoves a dildo into her wet cunt and fucks her into multiple orgasms with it. Next, Nicole is subjected to a grueling rope suspension that pushes her body to the very edge of her limitations. Her arms are pulled into a strappado. After that, Nicole gets blindfolded to heighten her sense of feeling when the crop hits her body and pussy. He shifts his focus to making her cum so that she can sustain the suspension longer for your enjoyment, and her suffering. In the final scene, Nicole is on her back with her legs spread wide, her feet bound together, and he arms pulled above her head. The flogger is used this time with such power that it knocks the breath out of her, but that doesn't stop The Pope from doing as he wishes with her. The more he strikes her, the wetter her pussy becomes, which turns this scene into a fun game for this sadistic bastard. Nicole doesn't mind him having his way as long as she can reap the rewards and be made to cum uncontrollably.

FileSize: 3.11 GB

https://filejoker.net/99xb401onw3t

UnearthlyK2

London River - Pain Slut MILF London River Brutalized With Rough Sex And Rope Bondage [SD]

Year of production:2018
Duration: 01:02:58

Description: Blonde, giant tits, big booty, and completely submissive; London River is the kind of wanton whore that can never be satisfied. If she isn't whimpering on the floor licking the boots of sadistic male dom she can't be happy.

Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 690.3 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/0tj5xgvgjbvh

UnearthlyK2

Violet - Twisted Flower [Full HD]

Year of production:27.06.2022
Actress name: Violet
Duration: 00:38:38

Description: How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

FileSize: 1.35 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 101 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/llpb477ljpnz

UnearthlyK2

Aften Opal - Fresh Meat Aften Opal Fucked In Tight Bondage [Full HD]

Year of production:02.06.2022
Actress name: Tommy Pistol, Aften Opal
Duration: 01:07:55

Description: Aften is young, fit, and more than willing to be bound and fucked by Tommy Pistol. We begin with Aften bound to a wooden chair with tight rope bondage around her writs and ankles. Tommy enters and begins to explore her flesh, as well as her holes. He inflicts some pain with his hands before pushing her head down on his cock and making her swallow all of it. He goes back and forth between fucking her face and holding the vibe on her pussy, until she is completely wrecked. Next, Aften experiences her first ever rope suspension with her hands and feet pulled up and out of Tommy's way. He begins by priming her pussy with the vibe again and squeezing out more orgasms. Now that this slut is ready, Tommy begins to inflict more brutality with a leather paddle on her ass and pussy. It's time for fucking, so he buries his cock balls deep in her wet pussy. As he fucks her he continues to torment her with more hating and torment. Orgasms pour out of her pussy as she is used like a piece of meat. In the final scene, Tommy has Aften in a ball tie and helpless on the bed. He positions her in a way to service his cock before fucking her more. Once the fucking begins, he is on a mission to overwhelm her with non stop orgasms until he covers her ass with his big load of cum.

FileSize: 4.82 GB

https://filejoker.net/b37t9vefqmrt

UnearthlyK2

Jaden. I AM A BONDAGE SLUT [Full HD]

Year of production:2021
Actress name: Jaden, PD
Duration: 00:53:48

Description: A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

FileSize: 1.88 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 108 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/3b6a992ikpg3

UnearthlyK2

Summer Hart [Full HD]

Year of production:18.08.16
Actress name: Summer Hart
Duration: 00:57:33

Description: Women love to be dominated. It's in their genetic makeup. They were designed to give up that pussy to the Alpha male. Who are we to try to change millions of years of evolution. That's where I cum in. I give them what they need not what they want. Summer was yearning for an aggressive male to put her in her fucking place and teach her how to please a man. She came to me and requested ToughLove. When I looked at her I knew the universe provided exactly what we both needed. Her skin was pale as snow. Her ginger hair and fire crotch lit a fire in me that had been burnt out long ago. We needed each other. It was a symbiotic relationship. Dirty talk was out the fucking window . This was my demands. She needed teaching as much as I needed to teach. Her breasts were supple. She had rosy red perky nipples that looked like a delicacy in a French restaurant. Not to forget about that PAWG ass. (Phat Ass White Girl) Her tiny little asshole was as cute as a button and begged for anal pleasures. This was not going to be one of my usual sessions. No, this was a fucking workshop. Sweat was about to pour as that shaved pussy dripped sweet pussy dew. I immediately started her off in bondage and deprivation. She needed to be restrained from herself more than anything else. I teased her from head to toe with spanking, spitting, and whipping. We even did a bit of role playing. Once unlocked from her bondage I bent her over the spanking bench in doggy style and had my way with that bubble butt. I fucked her swollen cunt, foot fucked her feet, and face fucked her like the red headed slut she was. She suffocated on my cock again and again being deprived of air. She wasn't new to BDSM but she was new to ToughLove. The spanking session reddened her ass like a rose. It was quite beautiful to watch her jump in anticipation. I could see her pussy squirt from my thick cock ramming down her throat. She loved that big dick robbing her of her ability to speak. Her little high heels kicked in the air like the wicked witch of the west. I turned this pro pleaser into an amateur in a matter of minutes. Her blowjob was certainly notable. I flipped her to missionary, held onto those big tits, watched those manicured nails grip the bench and blew a deep cream pie into her cervix hard. My god it was satisfying. All hail the sex goddess herself sent from the lord above.

FileSize: 2.11 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 256 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/y33sw3j2tj4a

UnearthlyK2

Alexis Tae Grueling Steel Bondage And Brutal Domination [HD]

Year of production:18.05.2022
Actress name: Alexis Tae, The Pope
Duration: 00:43:39

Description: Alexis Tae has been longing for the sadistic touch of The Pope. He places her on her knees with her wrists, neck, and ankles locked into cold steel shackles that are locked to even more steel. Alexis begins to sweat as her body gets worked with a leather crop. Alexis gets to the edge, and so The Pope adds a vibe to sooth her mind, but only for a moment. Nipple clamps are added as another orgasm is ripped form her pussy. Next, Alexis finds herself with her ass in the air. Her arms are pulled into a strappado, smashing her face into the box below her. The Pope goes to work, tenderizing her flesh with his hands and a crop. In the final scene, Alexis is face-up, in a back-bend. Her limbs are pulled in every direction, rendering her completely helpless. Her legs are locked into place with our one-of-a-kind ratchet straps. Her arms are in leather cuffs, locked to a cold steel pipe. Her body is worked over one final time with the flogger. The dungeon echoes her screams as she begs for it to stop, and so he finishes her off with more orgasms.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.57 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/koxrpwooilrb

UnearthlyK2

Girl In The Lift [SD]

Year of production:2007
Actress name: Hana Liska, Petr Kristoff, Daniel Skeer, Darek Kowalski
Duration: 01:22:48

Description: The first of the Terror Perverse series from Poland's Teraz Films [ Mark Of The Whip], combining hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books of the '70s & '80s with hilariously-unintelligible accents, Jacques Cousteau-style line delivery, a blistering-hot, oiled-up female body, and brutal S&M action in a creepy setting, dished out by a creepier goon.
She was booked to conduct a seminar for the Eastern Finance Company. But for Sonja Hartman, things did not go exactly to plan. She same with everything but the security man would make sure that she left with nothing..... not even the clothes on her back......

Video Format: 352p
FileSize: 895.1 MB

Video: 640x352 29.970 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 133 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/e9inx9pl1y3f

UnearthlyK2

Chanel Camryn Rope Slut Suffers in Diabolical Bondage [Full HD]

Year of production:25.12.2023
Actress name: Chanel Camryn, The Pope
Duration: 00:49:51

Description: Chanel Camryn is new on the scene and has proven that she is the real deal. She begs for stricter bondage and thrives in her suffering. Her competitive spirit has her pushing herself further than she could have ever imagined, and The Pope is here to ensure she suffers while she does it. The first scene has Chanel twisted and pulled in ways she didn't think her body could be manipulated. Rope tears at her flesh as it pulls her body into contorted positions. Chanel is totally helpless and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation with clothespins on her tits and a vibe on her cunt. She can't move, and this proves it as she struggles to escape the vibe. The second scene has Chanel in another vicious tie, that eventually turns into a brutal suspension. We captured the entire progression of the tie so that you could watch as Chanel suffers through out the entire tie. In the third scene, Chanel is put in a bent over predicament tie that has her being pulled in different directions. Her body is growing tired form the grueling bondage, but Chanel is here for all of it. In the fourth scene, Chanel is on her back with her legs spread. The bondage is bearable enough that she can last longer to get more suffering out her in different ways. The day was full of heavy bondage that created suffering all on it's own, and The Pope inflicted more pain to keep her on the edge the entire day.

FileSize: 3.53 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/w70bkc6y5jp7

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩