Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

KissPiss

Staff member

Trick Fisting, Scene 03

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Drew Dixon, Alex
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral
Video language: English

Drew Dixon is fresh off a show as a stripper when he meets customer Alex in the restroom. Alex can't help but stare at Drew as he takes a leak. "I thought I just gave you a show, If you want more, it will cost you," Drew explains. Alex agrees and hops in the stall before slipping a hundred bucks and his dick through the glory hole. Drew sucks him off and when Alex slips him another hundred, Drew opts in for more. Drew offers up his ass and to his surprise, Alex responds by sticking his fist through the hole in the wall. Since Alex is a paying customer, Drew happily slides back onto Alex's clenched fist. Alex goes deep in the stripper before Drew coaxes him out of the stall. Alex comes around as Drew drops to the floor on his hands and knees. Alex gets his money's worth by going wrist deep on the fisting slut. "You're not done with me yet," Drew commands and flips over onto his back. Alex helps Drew through the final ass stretching session and pumps his fist in and out of Drew's buste.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5019kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

Download Trick Fisting, Scene 03

KissPiss

Staff member

College Boy Physicals - It Hit The Wall - Jacob Taylor

Finally the doc shows up but notices that the paper was missing from the exam table...he chucked it up to one of the interns not doing his job which worked out for me. After he replaced the paper on the table I sat up and explained to him that I have a lot of pre-cum. He put me at ease and he checked my heart...it must of been racing since I was nervous as fuck. He checked my lungs and pressure too. For the oddest reason my dick was getting hard...this has never happened to me before..I guess cause I was gonna have my dick touched by another man? I only knew that my cock was rock solid by the time the doctor turned around to examine me further. I think even the doc was surprised to see my massive dick standing at attention. Luckily, he took the matter into his hands and started jacking me off. He knew exactly how to do it too. I could feel another load rising and building in my balls...I couldn't hold it anymore until it exploded! It came out with such that I think it even hit the w.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 311.0 MB

Download College Boy Physicals - It Hit The Wall - Jacob Taylor

KissPiss

Staff member

Hell fisting!

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Brandon Moore, JP Dubois
Genres: Dildos/Toys, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps

Athletic Brandon Moore is vulnerable and bent over the couch draped in nothing but a jockstrap as super-sexy Scottish hunk JP Dubois lubes up a girthy dildo for Brandon's hungry hole. JP works the rubber cock in and around Brandon's hole. Things heat up when JP slowly sticks his fist into Brandon's tight ass as Brandon stays bent over. With his hole stretched slightly, Brandon switches to his back and allows JP to fist fuck him reaching new depths. JP keeps his fist deep in Brandon as his jerks his fat uncut cock, blowing his load onto the floor.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4635kbps

File size: 679.1 MB

Download Hell fisting!

KissPiss

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E04 - Meaty Muscle Massacre 5

Muscle Domination Wrestling recently acquired a new talent of massive proportions; that much is known to Braden Charron as he steps in the ring to stake his claim as the top bodybuilder on the roster. He hits a big double bi envisioning who his fellow bodybuilder competition might me. He slides into a sweet side chest, wondering, "Will he be as big as me? Will he be as strong as me?" When his opposition does romp into the ring, Braden looks surprised and introduces himself a little tentatively. When his lumbering opponent remains silent, staring Braden down in lieu of introducing himself, Braden adds, "You must be Specimen, well fuck, big bastard." When a two-hundred twenty pound, massive bodybuilder, cannot hide his shock at discovering the magnitude of his opponent, it indicates what a man-beast the opponent is. Specimen is just that, a two-hundred seventy pound, damn near Minotaur, muscle freak.

Braden smells a beating. When Specimen finally speaks, it is with extremely confron.

Format: avi
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4394kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E04 - Meaty Muscle Massacre 5

KissPiss

Staff member

Billy Berlin, Erik Rhodes

Cast: Billy Berlin, Erik Rhodes
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink

Erik Rhodes is on all fours in the tool shed his asshole begging to be filled with Billy Berlin's fists. Billy gets right to business, sliding his lubed hand inside Erik's anxious hole. Billy loosens Erik, and starts to pry open the big man's crack. Alternating fists, Billy slides right then left, the right again and exposes Erik's massive rosebud, massaging it into full bloom. This massive stud can really take a fist well and you can see he is fully enjoying it with every digging stroke that Billy delivers. Erik's so into it that he gets up on his feet and startsbounding up and down on Billy's stationary fist. Laying back to really take the full make of Billy's fisting talents, Erik spreads his legs and jerks his huge cock while Billy kneads his hole until streams of cum flow out of his cock and his pucker releases fully in a grand finale that ranks as one of the top fisting scenes ever filmed!

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6693kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 949.7 MB

Download Billy Berlin, Erik Rhodes

KissPiss

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S11E03 - Hazed and Humiliated 6

The largest wrestler on the Muscle Domination Wrestling roster, The Mountain, is causing a tidal wave of fear to wash over the entire locker room. His decimation and utter humiliation of two cocky bodybuilders Brad Barnes and Braden Charron, have left a lasting impression on all who bore witness. The message is loud and clear, stay out of The Mountain's way or he will squash you. That rings especially true for arrogant jock types, who are used to getting what they want and all the respect in the world, in spite of their temeritous attitudes. One such jock, is the tall and ripped, hardcore marine corps hotty, Carter Alexander. Entirely self-absorbed, he seemingly has no idea who The Mountain is and even less so, the damage he can inflict. Carter flexes proudly in The Mountain's direction, tempting the big brute. Mountain feigns a congratulatory handshake for the awesome physique of Carter Alexander, but anyone who knows about The Mountain's agenda, knows that the big man hates bodybuil.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4393kbps

File size: 658.9 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S11E03 - Hazed and Humiliated 6

KissPiss

Staff member

Brent Everett - A Caribbean Underwater Adventure

Release Year: 2016

This video is a first for me. Last month, when Steve and Jayson were visiting, we were able to shoot an underwater video with a GoPro camera. You can't imagine how much fun that was and how amazing the underwater life is here in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The water is so clear that you can see everything. The rocks and plants, the fishes and the turtles, and, oh yes, me doing what I love to do.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 782.2 MB

Download Brent Everett - A Caribbean Underwater Adventure

KissPiss

Staff member

Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

Release Year: 2016

Garrett Thomas (62?, 215 lbs.) is an arrogant, egotistical New Jersey party boy with world-class pro wrestling training. Garrett travels around the United States living the pro wrestling lifestyle. His showboating costs him, but he has loads of skill in the ring. Dont get me wrong. Garrett can take just as much as he can dish. He uses the most efficient holds when handing out punishment.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

KissPiss

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E08 - Super Men Season 3 Episode 3

The heart of a superman never ceases to beat. Even when brought to the brink of destruction, the very boundaries of pain and agony, the veins of a hero continue to pump, fueling the fire beneath the steed. The of destiny have seen fit to call upon the service of Earth's greatest hero, the recovering Super Stud. Betrayed by the suit, annihilated by Super Heel crushed by Supremacist, and smashed by Vain, the ageless defender of all things good must regroup and deploy himself into battle, allying himself with Wonder Man, in an attempt to finally attain victory and triumph over evil. The legendary super villain Vain has already had his way with Super Stud, who ends up bound, broken and submitted at the feet of ruthless evil. Super Stud has endured the harshest beat downs from all sides; even the binding of the immortal titan Vain, was not enough to subdue his foe. He hopes the aid of a fellow super hero will help him conquer an insurmountable threat.

While the sun still illuminates t.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4396kbps

File size: 663.7 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E08 - Super Men Season 3 Episode 3

KissPiss

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E02 - Hairy He-Men 2

Jobber Chace LaChance is a smooth well tempered bodybuilder, who frequently gets punished by nastier hairy heels. Well now Chace realizes the magic of the natural, unshaven body and notices how much better he looks with his muscles covered in rugged fur. Feeling the strength and confidence of a new man, a much manlier man, LaChance replies to a call out from hung twink extraordinaire, Tony Law. With immediacy, Chace pans to his chest and then Law's "Look at this hair. That is what takes to be a man! You got a little pussy fuzz going on." Tony, initiates a contest of strength in an attempt to heal his wounded pride, but the contest is cut short by a cheap shot from Chace. Again, Tony tries for a fair lock-up and Chace, embracing his darker side, cheap shots Law for a second time before breaking Tony's back into an arm and leg surfboard submission.

Riding his newly aggressive tactics to gain a solid upper hand, Chace quickens his pace with ruthless stomps to Tony's abs, back and leg.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4393kbps

File size: 657.8 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E02 - Hairy He-Men 2

KissPiss

Staff member

FA - Pretty Face & Destroyed Hole - Part 1

Don't let the cute stud Aiden Hart fool you: he is a whore with a hungry, gaping hole. It welcomes HungerFF's hands inside and gets so relaxed after a good stretch the fister needs to push his guts back inside, drooling over his beautiful prolapse.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7379kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 979.8 MB

Download FA - Pretty Face & Destroyed Hole - Part 1

KissPiss

Staff member

Gentlemen's Closet - Stalking Secrets

Local bar back Brandon is obsessed with Trenton Ducati . The bar back cant stop watching him and even locked eyes multiple times . The obsession grew and the boy found himself creeping up the back stairs to the dancers dressing room . His fascination drove him to look threw Trentons bag . This was the ultimate thrill for the stalker . As the boy found Trentons Kinky secrets he drifted off into orgasm land as he sniffed and licked the under garments . The boy tried everything on and started to Jack off and finger himself . The club kids obsession is now over flowing . Tired after dancing Trenton cant wait to get upstairs . Only this time he finds a pervert looking through his stuff . This is where the scene gets real . The boy welcomes Trentons rage , this is all part of the fantasy . Trenton of course turned on by the Sheer outfits and the way the boy is being kinky he moves in and starts worshipping the feet . This is Trentons obsession so both are pleased . Trenton fucks the boys fe.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Gentlemen's Closet - Stalking Secrets

KissPiss

Staff member

Stalking Secrets 480p

Cast: Trenton Ducati, Brandon
Genres: Feet, Mastubation, Jerking Off, Muscle, Softcore

Local bar back Brandon is obsessed with Trenton Ducati . The bar back cant stop watching him and even locked eyes multiple times . The obsession grew and the boy found himself creeping up the back stairs to the dancers dressing room . His fascination drove him to look threw Trentons bag . This was the ultimate thrill for the stalker . As the boy found Trentons Kinky secrets he drifted off into orgasm land as he sniffed and licked the under garments . The boy tried everything on and started to Jack off and finger himself . The club kids obsession is now over flowing . Tired after dancing Trenton cant wait to get upstairs . Only this time he finds a pervert looking through his stuff . This is where the scene gets real . The boy welcomes Trentons rage , this is all part of the fantasy . Trenton of course turned on by the Sheer outfits and the way the boy is being kinky he moves in and starts worshipping the feet . This is Trentons obsession so both are pleased . Trenton fucks the boys fe.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Stalking Secrets 480p

KissPiss

Staff member

Greedy Hole, Scene 3 - Alessandro Del Toro, Seamus OReilly

Studio: Club Inferno Dungeon

Seamus OReillys hole parts for the tip of a huge butt plug. It stretches farther, farther... and then it finally slides in all the way! Alessandro del Toro is the insistent master using the toy to pry open Seamus hole, exposing the budding rose in the hot pink center. Will it bloom? Alessandro slides his fist past the lips of Seamus straining fuck hole; his tan, hairy body dwarfs Seamus slender frame, which is dusted with fine, ginger hair. Standing over Alessandro, Seamus lowers himself down and takes both fists back and forth. The left-right punches make Seamus break out in a sweat. With Alessandro spreading Seamus ass cheeks, they finally expose the dark red rosebud!

Duration: 18:33
Video: 960x544, MP4V, 4306kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 602.6 MB

Download Greedy Hole, Scene 3 - Alessandro Del Toro, Seamus OReilly

KissPiss

Staff member

Fist Pumpers- Scene 2 (Matt Stevens & Chris Wydemen) Hd 720P

Studio: Club Inferno Dungeon

The hunky muscular and bearded duo Matt Stevens and Chris Wydeman are in the garage in the midst of a heavy make out session. Chris yanks off Matt's shirt and worships his hairy armpits. With Matt bulging out of his jeans, he pushes Chris down on his knees so that Chris can deep-throat his cock with ease. Matt turns the attention to Chris and bends him over to inspect, then eat Chris' hairy bear ass. Once Matt warms up Chris' hole with his tongue, he hikes Chris' leg up onto a ladder and slowly introduces his huge fist into Chris' hole. With Matt's hand still deep inside of him, Chris' thrusts and gyrates on the hole-stretching fist. Switching positions Chris gets on all fours and uses the bottom of the ladder as leverage as Matt keeps pumping his fist in and out of Chris' asshole. Chris turns around to finish sucking Matt's cock causing Matt to unleash a thick creamy load onto Chris's face beard.

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4649kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 632.5 MB

Download Fist Pumpers- Scene 2 (Matt Stevens & Chris Wydemen) Hd 720P

KissPiss

Staff member

Fist Pumpers - Scene 2 - Cameron Cole & Parker Kane

Studio: Club Inferno

Cameron Cole is 6'3 and 210 pounds of pure man. With his furry chest and his thick beard, knows just how to please Parker Kane. Cameron gets to his knees and takes Parker's cock in his mouth in effortless strides. After sliding his cock down Cameron's throat, Parker takes a massive black dildo, and slides it into Cameron's winking hole. Having no mercy on Cameron's sphincter Parker drills the black dong deeper and deeper into Cameron's willing ass. Cameron wants more and tells Parker 'give me your fist!' inviting Parker to handball Cameron's eager meat pocket. Pushing deeper into Cameron's anal abyss, Parker soon has his arm up to his elbow inside of Cameron reaching in and out and rearranging his insides it seems. Each time Parker removes his lengthy arm, Cameron pushes out a pulsating rosebud. Once Cameron has had enough he falls to his knees one more time to catch Parkers load in his mouth and all over his beard.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps

File size: 701.3 MB

Download Fist Pumpers - Scene 2 - Cameron Cole & Parker Kane

KissPiss

Staff member

Blend - Asher Hattori - Fisting

Studio: Axelabysse

Asher Hattori is Japanese, based in Tokyo, Japan.
Passionate, he developed very young an interest for classical music, singing and the art of the stage.
Later, he discovers a whole new range of emotions through hard gay sex.
Fisting was a persistant fantasy when he finally met with Axel Abysse few years ago. Now friends, they train and challenge each others hole on a regular basis.
While he enjoys being fucked, fisted hard and exposed, dont confound Asher for a slave : this handsome man knows what he wants and will get it.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 588.7 MB

Download Blend - Asher Hattori - Fisting

KissPiss

Staff member

Black Box: The Opening

Axel is lean and handsome, but stern and strict when it comes to topping with his experienced arm. With his hand in the duckhead stance he begins slowly pumping in, and soon he is a bit more than wrist deep. Churning his gloved hand inside Dominic, he pulls it out to see Dominic's ass open and blooming.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Black Box: The Opening

KissPiss

Staff member

HotBoys - A Fuga - Wallace Rangel e Jean Pierre

Acabam de fugir os dois bandidos altamentes perigosos do presídio de segurança máxima do rio de janeiro conhecidos como os Primos. Eles se chama Wallace Rangel e Jean Pierri e são altamente perigosos e estão nas mata atlântica escondidos. Um garoto está acampando no mato e se torna vítima desses dois bandidos, ele tenta fugir mas quando ele não consegue escapar vai virar putinha deles. Os primos estão a tanto tempo sem sexo que um cuzinho desses e um deleite para eles nessa fuga deliciosa.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2719kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 374.3 MB

Download HotBoys - A Fuga - Wallace Rangel e Jean Pierre

KissPiss

Staff member

Peter Johnson And James (Double Trouble)

Studio: Manavenue

What do you get when you take 2 hairy guys, tell them to get their dicks hard and show off for the camera? You get Double Trouble and double the fun for everybody. James D and Peter Johnson had been to the gym earlier in the day and were feeling pumped up.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264)

File size: 377.5 MB

Download Peter Johnson And James (Double Trouble)

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩