Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Julia

Staff member

Super bondage, strappado and torture for sexy slut in latex part 2

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Beautiful slavegirl in black latex clothes, with very sexy body and with hot little ass plus man with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, predicament, domination and torture for beautiful slut with small breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6159kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for sexy slut in latex part 2

Julia

Staff member

Ludella Hahn & Nyxon - Bondage Marco Polo

Genres: Latex, High Heels, Pantyhose, Blindfold, Beanie Hood, Gwen Hood, Bondage Games. Two Bound Women

Ludella and Nyxon are both decked out in tight shiny latex waiting to be bound and gagged. Mr Big Boss wastes no time and heads straight to Nyxon binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Wind after wind of tight rope encircle her upper arms and finally Mr Big Boss decides to let them know the rules of the game they'll be playing. Ludella is to be blindfolded along with her bondage and Nyxon is to be the quarry of the game with her being the one that is to be hunted. Sort of bondage Marco Polo. Both women are bound at the wrists and elbows before they're to be gagged Ludella has her mouth stuffed with a large purple cloth with a microfoam wrap around her head. Nyxon suffers the same fate and the Mr Big Boss grabs leather hoods for both ladies. Ludella is then blindfolded and Nyxon is hobbled to make things somewhat fair. Ludella does her best to find Nyxon and has a couple of quick successes. Eventually the game is proven to be a little tilted towards Ludella and Mr Big Boss takes m.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4107kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.5 MB

Download Ludella Hahn & Nyxon - Bondage Marco Polo

Julia

Staff member

Gwenmedia - Outpatient

After extraction of the patient from a cocoon, nurses Madam Eradiya and her assistant Raeychel, start doing a make-up to the captive. After it move on a glass table, connect and train in obedience by vacuum suckers and an electric stick.
The nurse Raeychel badly carries out duties and Madam Eradiya decides to punish and it too. Both of them are ottrakhana and favor are spanked without any!
Tired with two disobedient slaves, Madam Eradiya places in cameras. One - in the steel hanging cage, another - in a latex bag with a plastic transparent hood.
Good night, my beauties!

Format: avi
Duration: 30:34
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1529kbps

File size: 688.7 MB

Download Gwenmedia - Outpatient

Julia

Staff member

Elizabeth Andrews - Ballet Boot Training in Her Latex Catsuit

Genres: latex catsuit, leather ballet boots, training to walk, leather armbinder, roughness, leather panel head harness gag, leather straps, leather strap hogtie, strictness, drool

Lizz is posted up against Mr Big Boss's desk in her black latex catsuit, waist cincher, and black leather ballet boots. Her elbows are tightly strapped behind her back as she stands on her tortuously high heels. He moves on to her wrists as she stands steady awaiting the training to commence. After a final tightening of her elbow strap he allows her to sit down on the desk as he shoves a large white ballgag into her mouth strapping it tightly behind her head. With all those steps in place Mr Big Boss places a collar around her neck and leashes her off to get her walking started. The camera opens up on a wide expanse of floor and Lizz being led back and forth across it being XXXX to walk back to the desk over and over till finally she is allowed rest on the desk. Finally with her pacing complete her ballgag is removed and her drool wiped up with the cloth that is then roughly shoved into her mouth packing her cheeks before taking microfoam tape and wrapping it tightly around her head. .

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Ballet Boot Training in Her Latex Catsuit

Julia

Staff member

Electric Chair

Release Year: 2019

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Electric Chair

Julia

Staff member

Elizabeth Andrews : Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

Genres: latex catsuit, leather ballet boots, training to walk, leather armbinder, roughness, leather panel head harness gag, leather straps, leather strap hogtie, strictness, drool

My collection of high heels is ever growing. Recently I acquired a pair of leather knee high ballet boots and I wanted to have a little fun in them and test them out. I have on a tight black latex catsuit with the leather ballet boots. I precariously walk across the floor to the mirror and admire my body. I rub my hands up and down my catsuit, reveling in the rubber feel against my fingertips. I practice walking back and forth, though I have to place my hands on the wall from time to time to keep my balance. I hear loud boots coming my way and notice the Boss. He comes over to me and roughly pushes me up against the wall, placing a collar around my neck. I stand as still as possible, afraid of losing my balance and embarrassing myself in front of him. Still being rough with me, the Boss shoves the ball of a leather panel head harness into my mouth. I whimper small distressed noises as he buckles the harness onto me. Once my gag is secure, the Boss attaches a leash and then tugs slight.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 841.1 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews : Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

Julia

Staff member

Super bondage and domination for very sexy model in latex

Sexy slavegirl in latex clothes, with big boobs, with big ass, with naked shaved pyssy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes, with big boobs. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional domination, torment and torture for very beautiful blonde with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6288kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for very sexy model in latex

Julia

Staff member

Elizabeth Andrews - What She Likes About Bondage

Genres: Leather, Armbinder, Panel Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Boots, Latex

Elizabeth got a custom request for a bit of a discussion/bondage video from a fan and she was only to happy to oblige. She takes off her leather jacket and is wearing a latex outfit with a keyhole top, tight skirt, and her knee high boots. She talks a bit about some of her gear and her Ledermeister Armbinder is pulled tightly onto her arms pulling them together. With the yoke of the armbinder strapped on to finish it's application David exits the frame and Lizz starts talking about the armbinder and why she loves it and how it feels and that sort of thing. David returns and grabs some of his straps binding her wrists together with one and taking another one and applying it around her waist. A final strap is added between her waist strap and her armbinder cinching it down. She describes how it feels and how confining it is to her arms. The next thing she was asked for was her thoughts on a tight hogtie that she is put in on the carpet in front of the desk. David finishes off th.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5953kbps

File size: 839.4 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - What She Likes About Bondage

Julia

Staff member

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young girl in leather clothes

Release Year: 2018

Hot young girl in black clothes, with small tits plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the chair and on the table. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6793kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young girl in leather clothes

Julia

Staff member

Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuit Leather Strap Hogtie

Genres: Leather Straps, Armbinder, Ball Gag, Inflatable Gag, Hogtie, Kneeling tie, Six Inch Heels, Predicament Bondage

Lizz is admiring herself in her mirror with her latex catsuit, waist cincher and neck corset. She has a collection of gags that she's going to try out on herself and starts by strapping a large 2 inch red ballgag into her mouth. She preens a bit and admires her shiny curves in the mirror before picking up one of her favorites, the inflatable butterfly. Fitting the bulb into her mouth and the wings behind her lips she inflates the gag puffing her cheeks out and effectively silencing her. Mr Big Boss surprises her by being a bit early to the party and straps her wrists and elbows behind her back before XXXX her over to her window and strapping her ankles together XXXX her to maintain her precarious balance in her six inch pumps. Lizz struggles and moans working her way in small circles till eventually Mr Big Boss returns and takes the pump gag out lowering her to her knees where he applies a panel ballgag pulling it back and to her elbows Lizz is then left to struggle with her hea.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5742kbps

File size: 777.8 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuit Leather Strap Hogtie

Julia

Staff member

Tight bondage, spanking and mummification for sexy models

Hot slavegirl in latex clothes, with sexy boobs and with beautiful body plus sexy mistress in latex clothes, with hot ass. Her tied up with belts and scotch - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her sexy body. Professional bondage, spanking, mummification and domination for horny model with beautiful ass in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8847kbps
Audio: 81kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and mummification for sexy models

Julia

Staff member

Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews - Latexed Sexy Secretaries Play

Genres: Latex, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Bondage, Secretaries, Girl Ties Girl, Teasing

Sahrye and Elizabeth are standing in front of Mr Big Boss's desk when she starts gathering rope. Sahrye is wearing a clear green latex dress and Elizabeth has on a latex top, waist cincher, and panties with black six inch heels. They do a bit of dirty talk towards each other before Elizabeth starts binding her elbows before moving down and binding her wrists next. A body cinch rope follows as they continue to flirt and tease back and forth. With her arms bound Sahrye does a bit of dancing on Elizabeth before she gathers a black cloth and shoves it in her mouth wrapping microfoam around her head thoroughly sealing her gag cloth in. She teases Sahrye a bit before moving down and binding her ankles. She moves up and has a gag conversation through the tape before Lizz moves in and binds her thighs together. Elizabeth then has Sahrye get down on the carpet and gag kiss the tips of her high heeled shoe.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4118kbps

File size: 511.9 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews - Latexed Sexy Secretaries Play

Julia

Staff member

Mummification Hogtie For Rachel Part 4

At first, I don't think Rachel will last long, mummified in a hogtie, but she soon finds a groove and settles in with her breathing. I leave her alone for a while, but I am not done with her. I return, and tie a length of rope to the rope that has her hogtied, and then I pull it vertically and tie it off to the overhead hoist. Rachel's bondage just got much tighter. I then clover clamp her nipples. I tie a length of twine to them and tie them off to a d-ring bolted to the floor. Her whimpers start to intensify again. Finally, I tie another rope to her ankles and pull it back and tie it off to the wall. When I do this, Rachel is pulled back, which really tightens her nipple clamps. I once again leave her to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip I have left in a few minutes of her being released.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps

File size: 659.4 MB

Download Mummification Hogtie For Rachel Part 4

Julia

Staff member

Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus

Cast: GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: Latex Maid, Latex Catsuit, Ballgag, string Bondage, High Heels, Vibrator, Girl Girl

GiGi is hard at work tidying up the office in her tight latex maid's uniform, waist cincher and latex stockings. She's getting pretty tired of the dusting and what not and finally her efforts are rewarded as Mr Big Boss comes in with a ballgag. He gives her some gropes and rubs before organizing his items and finally taking out a long piece of string and binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Moving down he binds her wrists next and then tops the upper body bondage off with the ballgag. Finally he hobbles her ankles off with a slight gap between them so she's still mobile and GiGi coo's with delight as her bondage grows tighter and more restrictive. With her all bound and gagged Mr Big Boss gets back to the business of his job and leaves poor GiGi to clean some more now with some extra obstacles. Elizabeth comes in decked out in her catsuit, red waist cincher and six inch heel and she sits down on her chair pointing out spots that GiGi has missed. Elizabeth has a purple m.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4040kbps

File size: 531.9 MB

Download Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus

Julia

Staff member

Training of H Part 4 - Hazel Hypnotic

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Rubber, Latex

Hazel Hypnotic told us she was tired right around the 6 hour mark of our live feed. She has 18 more hours to suffer through but we figure she should be allowed to get in a quick nap before the torment continues. We are just merciful like that.

Or we saw a completely new way to get inside of her head. Her sleeping bag is as tight as they get, a sack, really, with several straps to keep her from moving about. A hood blacks out the room for her. She would be able to sleep quite peacefully if we were willing to let her.

There are little ports that we can use to access her tits, perfect for attaching electrodes, in fact. The stimulus makes her cry out quite a few times. We don't even have to sit there and monitor her. PD just hooks it to an automatic timer and her persistent exclamations let us know that it is still working.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 374.1 MB

Download Training of H Part 4 - Hazel Hypnotic

Julia

Staff member

Super bondage, domination, predicament and torment for hot girl

Release Year: 2019

Beautiful bitch with sexy boobs, with hot body and with shaved pussy plus man in black clothes and him assistant. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy and mouth with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast on the outdoor and in the large house.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10225kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Super bondage, domination, predicament and torment for hot girl

Julia

Staff member

Hard bondage, domination and mummification for sexy hot girl

Hot brunette in blue latex clothes, with big boobs, with beautiful ass and with sexy body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch full body on the bed. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, mummification and predicament for horny slavegirl with very sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7864kbps
Audio: 90kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and mummification for sexy hot girl

Julia

Staff member

Holly Wood & Elizabeth Andrews - DayDreaming About Latex Playtime

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Lizz is fantasizing about Holly Wood dressed in latex. She enters Mr Big Boss's office in a tight purple latex outfit and Lizz is dressed in a blue latex outfit with a black waist cincher. Lizz quickly gags Holly with mouth packing and white microfoam tape around her head. She grabs a gwen hood and puts it over top of her head pulling the gag in and sealing it tightly around her head. Holly continues to talk to Lizz but she's very muffled by the tight tape and tight leather hood. Her wrists are bound together behind her back next and she's seated on the barstool in front of the desk for Lizz to bind her high heeled ankles next. She's reaching for more rope when Mr Big Boss comes in and catches them. He grabs Lizz and binds her elbows first pulling them tightly before tying them off. Her wrists are next and she's then gagged with white cloth followed by the same microfoam tape that she used so adeptly on Holly previously. Holly takes a bit of advantage of the situation by sla.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps

File size: 563.8 MB

Download Holly Wood & Elizabeth Andrews - DayDreaming About Latex Playtime

Julia

Staff member

Tight bondage, domination and torture for beautiful sexy bitches

Young brunette with small tits, in sexy latex clothes, with hot little ass and with beautiful body plus sexy mistress in black clothes. Her tied up with belts on the chair. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8171kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for beautiful sexy bitches

Julia

Staff member

Double trouble latex maids

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Drea Morgan was wearing a blue latex maid's outfit. I had on a skin tight latex maid's uniform with matching latex stockings. Drea was rubbing lube on my ass to make sure I was super shiny and hadn't missed any spots.I returned the favor, when she was done. We decided that we needed to get to work, so we each picked up a blue feather duster and started to dust the office. I noticed that Drea's ass had attracted some of the dust bunnies, so I went over to her and dusted her ass. Just as I was finishing, the Boss came into the office. He inspected our work and noticed the blinds were still quite dirty. We groaned and then smiled because both of us knew what was coming next.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4111kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

Download Double trouble latex maids

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩