Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Oral Sex Collection | Cumshot and BlowJob

Julia

Staff member

Evelyn 1st Visit

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Evelyn
Genres: Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Booth BJ, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Riding, Shaved, Spanking, Tattoos, Theater Room
Video language: English

Check out the Dick Sucking Lips on Scarlett Johansson! You can almost feel the sucking watching her in stunning 4K with crystal clear audio.
Can you believe she's not happy with her ass?!?! I can't figure out what's going on with girls these days. Is society making them feel that self-conscious about their bodies? I'm sure you guys will agree that she has a great booty and I know the guys that were hitting it from behind would also agree.
She's an expert at sucking out every last drop of cum and staying on the dick long after the load is in her belly. I also have a girl/girl video of her that I'll be adding to the site soon.
Check back early next week because I'll be adding another great bonus video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Evelyn 1st Visit

Julia

Staff member

Demi Lopez First Glory Hole - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Demi Lopez
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!", exclaimed Demi like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland as she burst through the doors of the gloryhole booth. You'll notice she is wearing pretty nondescript, grocery store mom attire. That's because she had no time to change into any of the outfits she brought with her. She was genuinely late to her appointment in the gloryhole today, so she is just wearing what she had. As the cameras start rolling, she even still has her paperwork in-hand. This is reality, folks. No glam gloryhole action here. Even though Demi is wearing her everyday clothes, she is still pretty smokin' hot. It doesn't take long for that tight white tube top to come down and expose Demi's thick, caramel gumdrop nipples. She has some awesome implants, but those nipples are all hers. Demi tells us she wants people to stare at them. She was envious of girls with big boobs before she had her own, now she wants to make up for lost time. 26-year-old Demi has only ha.

Duration: 51:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Demi Lopez First Glory Hole - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Janae

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud

I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.

This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.

It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.

I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already t.

Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Janae

Julia

Staff member

Oral Scrarlett

Release Year: 2020

The beautiful Scarlett came to the casting where she showed her pussy and she was given a male cock to suck to check how well she knows how to do it, she sucked the cock until she brought it to orgasm

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Oral Scrarlett

Julia

Staff member

Silvia's First Gloryhole - Silvia Saige - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Silvia Saige
Genres: 10 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat

Silvia is in for some awesome cocks and delicious cum in her first gloryhole ever. She is ready to break her record of how many dicks to suck in a day. She is both excited and nervous, but luckily we have the sexy Tiffany on set today to help guide her along. She talks about how she loves the different flavors in cum, she should love today then. She gets to swallow 10 hot cum loads. She prefers it to be less thick, that way she can tell the guy is hydrated and drinks lots of water. She gets very details on her preference so listen up boys. Silvia is going to love the variety of cocks today as well, some think, some thin, some big, some small. During her interview towards the end, one cock pushes through the hole. He is still soft, but she talks about how groomed he is. That is her sign to get this party started. She gets down on her knees, says hi to him and puts him into her warm sexy mouth. As she is sucking and stroking, Tiffany says how good that looks. Mm Mm! She really enjoys gi.

Duration: 48:42

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Silvia's First Gloryhole - Silvia Saige - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Danielle D's First Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Danielle Derek
Genres: 11 cumshots, Bareback, Big Tits, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Creampie, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fucking, MILF, Sex, Shaved
Video language: German

The first few seconds into this video, Danielle says she is ready to suck some cock and swallow some cum. She is a very sexual person and is super excited to suck some strangers cocks without seeing their faces, she admits that is a huge turn on. She is wearing a super tight dress that shows off her gorgeous fit body and monster tits, they are in the G range and they are also amazing. You big tit lovers are going to think you died and went to heaven. She spreads her legs and has no underwear underneath, she doesn't even own a pair. She rubs her pussy and talks about how tiny she is "down there." She loves to touch her pussy and rub her sensitive clit. Danielle talks about how she grew up catholic and started having sex later on in life, she was a good girl. Was! She gets down on her knees and the cocks start pushing through the holes. She gets them rock hard in no time, just look at her. She is so beautiful, she looks like a barbie doll. Who wouldn't want those big dick sucking lips .

Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4703kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Danielle D's First Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Mercedes' First Gloryhole Video

Cast: Mercedes Carrera
Genres: 11 cumshots, Bareback, Big Tits, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Creampie, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Sex, Shaved

You boys and girls are in for a treat with the beautiful Mercedes! She has been in a gloryhole booth before, but not quite like ours. She talks about how her husband blindfolded her and had her suck off a bunch of guys. How hot is that? She seriously has some of the best dick sucking lips I have ever seen. She is dolled up in a sexy robe and lingerie. Mercedes has a rocking body. Omg! After her interview, she pulls off her robe, gets down on her knees and picks one of the cocks that are already through the holes. She gives an amazing blowjob, these guys don't last long with her gorgeous mouth wrapped around them. She moans and groans as she pleasures them, they blast her pretty mouth with their hot cum. She takes their big cum loads right on her tongue and swallows eagerly. She strips off her bra showing her big beautiful breasts and super hard nipples. She also strips off her panties and WOW she has a nice pussy and big clit. Mercedes gets out her vibrator and rubs it all over her pu.

Duration: 56:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Mercedes' First Gloryhole Video

Julia

Staff member

Lora's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Lora
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering

I've been sitting on this video for awhile and waiting to put it up as a bonus for my loyal members. Well, I finally had a little extra time in my schedule to prepare it so please welcome Lora to a long list of great cocksuckers.

She was extremely eager to get cocks in her mouth and could barely contain her excitement during the interview so I knew I had to get her into the Gloryhole booth to cut her lose.

This girl is a cock worshiping pleaser who loved the opportunity to service a bunch of random cocks and swallow their jizz.

Duration: 50:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10800kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Lora's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Brelli First Visit (Brelli)- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Brelli
Genres: 14 Cumshots, Brunette, Handjob, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos, Tongue Stud

This chick was all about having as many cocks in her mouth at the Gloryhole as she could. She's never had more than one cock at a time and today she serviced 14! During her interview she tells us that she knows how to work her tongue using the stud and you're about to find out she wasn't exaggerating. She was making the guys nut very fast so she had something special going on in her mouth.

You guys got her kinky background during the interview (See Scrapbook) so I won't go into it here but I'm sure you could already tell she's a horny little submissive freak.

She was done blowing dudes after cock number 10 but as we were trying to leave more guys kept showing up and telling her how hot she was so she wanted to make sure they were taken care of. This happened 4 more times and I was impressed by her determination to satisfy strangers.

Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6155kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Brelli First Visit (Brelli)- FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Nadia 1st Visit

Cast: Nadia
Genres: Deepthroat, Oral Creampie, Redhead, Shy, Tall, Tattoos

It's said the variety is the spice of life and if there's one thing I have plenty of on here is variety! I mean I literally have every type of girl on here from a High School Cheerleader to a High School Librarian and everything in between. Everyone has their "type" and this type of girl seems to be the most requested.

She's young, pretty, open-minded, a little bit shy and willing to suck off strangers and swallow their loads. I expect girls like her to be "one and done" but she's very eager for a return visit.

Speaking of various "types", be sure to check back this weekend for an interesting bonus girl.

Duration: 57:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11544kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Nadia 1st Visit

Julia

Staff member

Silvia's First Gloryhole

Cast: Silvia Saige
Genres: 10 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat

Silvia is in for some awesome cocks and delicious cum in her first gloryhole ever. She is ready to break her record of how many dicks to suck in a day. She is both excited and nervous, but luckily we have the sexy Tiffany on set today to help guide her along. She talks about how she loves the different flavors in cum, she should love today then. She gets to swallow 10 hot cum loads. She prefers it to be less thick, that way she can tell the guy is hydrated and lots of water. She gets very details on her preference so listen up boys. Silvia is going to love the variety of cocks today as well, some think, some thin, some big, some small. During her interview towards the end, one cock pushes through the hole. He is still soft, but she talks about how groomed he is. That is her sign to get this party started. She gets down on her knees, says hi to him and puts him into her warm sexy mouth. As she is sucking and stroking, Tiffany says how good that looks. Mm Mm! She really enjoys giving b.

Duration: 48:42

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Silvia's First Gloryhole

Julia

Staff member

Candice Dare - Candice First visit

Cast: Candice Dare
Genres: Glory Hole, Blowjob, Cumshots, wallow

We are super excited to have the beauty Candice come play in our gloryhole. She is not only super pretty, but sweet and naughty too. A good mix! She loves the cock! She talks in detail about how she sucks dick,
just listening to her has to get you all excited down there. (boy or girl) She loves a sloppy blowjob, the more spit the better. She shows off her headstand skills from behind and wow, she has an amazing booty. So round and full.
She does it again from the front this time. She spreads her legs and shows off her flexibility. She obviously loves to have fun. She is ready to get down to business and suck off some strangers.
She knees down and puts the first soft cock in her mouth,needless to say these lucky guys get hard in no time with her warm mouth wrapped around them. She is a good cock sucker and she gets them to cum right into her mouth
exactly when she wants them to. She opens wide and takes load after load on her tongue then she swallows like a good girl does. She gets.

Duration: 1:05:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Candice Dare - Candice First visit

Julia

Staff member

Isabella's First Gloryhole

Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Facial, Shaved

Like Billy Idol said, "It's a nice day for some white spreading, it's a nice day to cum again!" It's hard to get that out of your head with Ms. Isabella Nice in the gloryhole booth this week. Trust me, you'll be singing it all day after watching this hot 20-year-old drain ten strangers with her amazing oral skills. We learn in her interview Isabella won't be old enough to drink alcohol until the day after her appearance here, but she is already old enough to drink cum from as many guys as there are on a slow pitch softball team. That gives her plenty of jizz to play with so she can indulge her cum-gargling fetish. Isabella has come a long way since sucking her first dick only three years ago, including gangbanging five guys for us last year, but let's concentrate on the gloryhole action at hand. This is Isabella's first gloryhole experience. She learns quickly, though. After all, she did tell us she started college early. Apparently she majored in oral arts. Her blowjob technique is s.

Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps

Download Isabella's First Gloryhole

Julia

Staff member

Demi Lopez First Glory Hole - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Demi Lopez
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!", exclaimed Demi like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland as she burst through the doors of the gloryhole booth. You'll notice she is wearing pretty nondescript, grocery store mom attire. That's because she had no time to change into any of the outfits she brought with her. She was genuinely late to her appointment in the gloryhole today, so she is just wearing what she had. As the cameras start rolling, she even still has her paperwork in-hand. This is reality, folks. No glam gloryhole action here. Even though Demi is wearing her everyday clothes, she is still pretty smokin' hot. It doesn't take long for that tight white tube top to come down and expose Demi's thick, caramel gumdrop nipples. She has some awesome implants, but those nipples are all hers. Demi tells us she wants people to stare at them. She was envious of girls with big boobs before she had her own, now she wants to make up for lost time. 26-year-old Demi has only ha.

Duration: 51:54

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Demi Lopez First Glory Hole - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Janae First Visit

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud

I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.

This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.

It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.

I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already .

Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Janae First Visit

Julia

Staff member

Triple Threat with Elle, Ember, and Jade

Cast: Jade Kush, Ember Snow, Elle Voneva
Genres: Blowjob Gagging

What happens when Elle Voneva, Ember Snow, and Jade Kush are let loose around a huge cock? They get nasty, that's what! After first playing around with each other, these thirsty girls all take turns rotating their mouths between cock, balls, and asshole. After that cock has taken at it can, a stream of cum is unleashed into their waiting mouths.

Duration: 57:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Triple Threat with Elle, Ember, and Jade

Julia

Staff member

Kenzi's First Gloryhole Video

Cast: Kenzi
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved, Teen

Welcome back fans to this week's update with 21-year-old newcomer, Kenzi Ryans. When we say newcomer, we really mean it! You'll be hard-pressed to find other scenes featuring this fresh-faced debutante right now, because she chose us as one of her first shoots in the industry. Remember, your friends here at GloryholeSecrets are committed to bringing you not just the hottest, but also the newest faces (asses, and titties) in the business. Not only is this one of Kenzi's first scenes, it's her first gloryhole, ever. Before getting in the booth today, Kenzi had only sucked a maximum of two guys in one day. We're about to shatter that record with ten cumshots. Don't let Kenzi's newness fool you; she's a freak! She likes threesomes, bisexual action, and she wants to get gangbanged. Keep an eye on our for that action, hopefully coming soon. Once she gets on her knees in the booth, Kenzi gets really turned on not knowing who is on the other side of the wall. She doesn't care. Kenzi just want.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kenzi's First Gloryhole Video

Julia

Staff member

Courtney

Cast: Courtney
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Oral Creampie, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos, Theater Room

Most girl never have to do an "open-mouth" cumshot when giving a blowjob so some aren't very good at it and some are naturals at it. This girl is a natural at it and nails it. I've been getting requests to have her back ever since she took that epic monster load that almost broke the web. You know the one I'm talking about.

Here she is back at the Gloryhole doing what she does best and even taking it a step further. Read the tags and you'll see what I mean. Have a great weekend!

Duration: 1:09:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9328kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Courtney

Julia

Staff member

Ella's Second Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ella Knox
Genres: 13 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Hairy

Welcome back one of your favorite girls, Ella!! She is so ready for round #2. She stands up and shows off her gorgeous curves while wearing super tight jeans and a white halter top. You know Ella has some big beautiful breasts, and yes all natural. If you like a big bush, then Ella is your girl. She has been growing it out for awhile now and it's full and thick. Two guys push their cocks through the holes and I guess that means her interview is over and they are ready to be pleasured with Ella's awesome mouth. She picks one and starts stroking and sucking. He gets hard in no time and blasts her mouth with his hot jizz in no time as well. She knows what she is doing. She moves from cock to cock making sure to spend a lot of attention on every inch of these lucky cocks, shaft and balls included. She strips off her top showing off her big titties and then strips off her jeans down to her thong panties. She enjoys some cum play, she spits cum all over her breasts and shakes them around. E.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

Download Ella's Second Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Jordan First Visit - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jordan
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, No Hands, Oral Creampie, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos, Teen, Throat Fucking, Oral

Online porn is taking care of sex education and the new generation is skilled well beyond their years as you're about to see with this new teen. She's a great cock sucker and has perfected the cock clean-up. Just when you think she's done, she squeezes out a few more drops of cum to swallow. She doesn't have a gag reflex so she likes getting the cocks nice and sloppy so they slide easily down her throat.

She prefers black guys so her face lit up with excitement when the first black cock poked through the Gloryhole. The next black dude wanted to have a more personal experience so he came into the booth with her to fuck her face and dump a big load on her tongue.

She is down for fucking so providing she gets 4 stars or better, she'll be spending some time in the Theater Room getting spit roasted, which will be a first for her.

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10557kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Jordan First Visit - FullHD 1080p

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩