Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Nensy

New slave girl Emily gets chained

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Bondage
Video language: English

We received an email from a young girl from India, named Emily. She was really curious about being locked in metal, especially since her other bondage experiences had all been quite disappointing. She loves to test her bonds, and she has escaped from ropes, leather, and even handcuffs before. So Emily was looking for something more. solid. The tiny Emily looks so incredibly cute locked in our big heavy metal gear! Her big eyes tell us that she will never give up struggling, not even when there's a few kilos of steel locked onto her! We ring gagged her, but that didn't really last long. this girl is clever! Next time we have to make things extra secure! And add a chastity belt, of course! Welcome, dear Emily!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 53.7 MB
Download New slave girl Emily gets chained

Sucht

Release Year: 2012
Studio: MMV

Addiction is the only thing that drives the two slaves Anna and Karina. The insatiable addiction to pain, humiliation, and degrading sex. In Björn, the morning star, the two pieces have found the master of this sadistic art. In a remote forest, the Dominus spreads all his knowledge of SM art in front of the two sex objects and whips them into the seventh heaven of painful fulfillment. Piss games, spanking, fisting, wax games and humiliations of all kinds are always suitable to drive out the last bit of disobedience from willing slave girls.

Duration: 1:27:53
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1854kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Sucht

In Harness

She bangs it hard against her back trying to get free as drool escapes around the red ball in her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:26
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 539.0 MB
Download In Harness

Nensy

Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Classic damsel in distress action as curvy captive executive assistants Sandra and Caroline are tied together arm-to-arm and knees-to-knees atop the Boss's desk! With rope around their ample chests and tiny corseted waists, their hour glass figures writhe in an effort to get free, a futile effort at that. Perched above the floor, their long legs, ending in impressively hi heels, are tethered to opposite corners of the desk. if they struggle too much, they will both end up crashing to the floor, face first. Their classic cleave gags are enhanced and made more effective with several layers of modern vet wrap, making their pleas and communication attempts even less effective. But it doesn't stop them from trying!

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6084kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 772.6 MB
Download Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce

Too Much Of A Good Thing

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

When Zoe takes a vibrator to one of her subs, she wants every drop of lust she can produce from them. Forcing orgasm after orgasm from Logan's body fills her with excitement knowing full well how little Logan can do to escape the vibrator closing in on her clit. At first she is happy to have the attention but she soon finds out that too much of a good thing rarely remains so.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 737.6 MB
Download Too Much Of A Good Thing

Jenni C and Melissa - connected

Training Jenni C and Melissa is always hard. Still, there is some progress! When they recently visited me for some shoots, they already assumed they would be locked in chastity belts all the time (they stayed for 4 days, locked in their belts). You can read more about this here on ChastityBabes. But I wanted to add something more. A bit of bondage, so they had to cooperate more, which would take their minds off the chastity belts. I connected their necks using the Connect-A-Model System (TM), which is pretty heavy metal bondage. It is also very rigid, meaning they had to move at the same time, and this is especially funny since Melissa is a little shorter than Jenni!! This is how you make friends! They can't get away from each other!

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1544kbps

File size: 61.9 MB
Download Jenni C and Melissa - connected

Nensy

Sexy Penny Lay has come to play

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Penny Lay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Penny Lay just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body. Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again. Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Sexy Penny Lay has come to play

Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Release Year: 2020

While preparing for a shoot with Jay, Shannon decides to get herself in the mood by perusing bondage drawings on his computer. Finding herself fascinated by a specific set of drawings, she asks Jay about them. He explains that these pieces were done by renowned bondage artist Bishop. Despite his warnings that the positions depicted in the artwork would be very difficult on her, Shannon decides she wants to recreate the drawings on video. What follows are five incredible scenes of Jay's most energetic model, enduring scenarios straight from the mind of Bishop

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 323.5 MB
Download Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Tight bondage, predicament and torture for hot girl in latex

Sexy slavegirl in pink blouse, in black latex pants, with big boobs and with hot beautiful ass plus big man inblack t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6936kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, predicament and torture for hot girl in latex

Nensy

Lena's Challenge

Cast: Lena Anderson

Lena wins $50 if she can last 10 minutes without having an orgasm. She has the most adorable bambi eyes and is determined not to cum

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 977.9 MB
Download Lena's Challenge

Kelly's Pajama Party

Release Year: 1999
Genres: Bondage, Ball gag

Kelly Ashton invites over three of her sorority sisters Former (Jessica Eden, Alicia Parks and Oceana) for a Pajama Party - just like the ones used to They Have in college. An irrepressible energy prevails as the old friends slip into their sexy nighties and indulge in some high-spirited hijinx.Kelly's visitors find their hostess' handcuff collection and playfully lock each other up, then Kelly gets roped and gagged to settle an old score - during a fun-filled pillow fight! But the mood turns when Kelly's guests discover she has a hidden motive for the party, just as a burglar breaks in and all four gorgeous blondes are bound and gagged. The story is followed by vignettes featuring Alicia, Caroline Koh and newcomer Krissy Taylor.It's a party you just can't miss!

Duration: 59:28
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4392kbps

Download Kelly's Pajama Party

Dorina Gold DG

Beautiful and insatiable girl fucked with everyone, no one refused and fucked in pussy and ass and sucking and lickin

Duration: 40:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Dorina Gold DG

Nensy

Master of Brutal Torture - Throw In The Towel Two

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BrutalMaster

This is bizarre humiliation. When Lilah Rose has an agonorgasmos, whether spontaneous or , the doxy just gushes all over the place. She is the Victoria Falls of fuckholes. She appears to have a at no time ending tank of juices from which to draw. Now the floozy has to clean up after her worthless flowing cunthole, and her humiliation play proceeds.

But here is the thing, whilst on her knees, licking an inflatable sextoy clean, a weighted clothespeg fell off her nipp -- excruciating anguish-- and the floozy began begging to cum. In all, the pig had greater quantity than a dozen orgasms, whilst sopping up her pussy juices from the floor, during the time that crawling, during the time that in the cage, when the clamps were yanked off her worthless love muffins. Lilah Rose is the sluttiest, lowest twat to even cum in Hell!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Master of Brutal Torture - Throw In The Towel Two

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB
Download Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Super bondage, torture and predicament for very sexy girl

Sexy model with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with hot naked ass and with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tis and belly on the floor. Black gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, torture and domination for beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5434kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and predicament for very sexy girl

Nensy

Master of Brutal Torture - Throw In The Towel

Studio: BrutalMaster

This is bizarre humiliation. When Lilah Rose has an agonorgasmos, whether spontaneous or , the doxy just gushes all over the place. She is the Victoria Falls of fuckholes. She appears to have a at no time ending tank of juices from which to draw. Now the floozy has to clean up after her worthless flowing cunthole, and her humiliation play proceeds.

But here is the thing, whilst on her knees, licking an inflatable sextoy clean, a weighted clothespeg fell off her nipp -- excruciating anguish-- and the floozy began begging to cum. In all, the pig had greater quantity than a dozen orgasms, whilst sopping up her pussy juices from the floor, during the time that crawling, during the time that in the cage, when the clamps were yanked off her worthless love muffins. Lilah Rose is the sluttiest, lowest twat to even cum in Hell!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 905.3 MB
Download Master of Brutal Torture - Throw In The Towel

Sarah Jain framed!

Containing the super fit Sarah Jain is not easy! This toned US model is one of the most powerful strugglers around! Funny though, how it is very easy to get Sarah Jain into a bondage contraption. Just lock some heavy restraints onto her, show her the frame, all in good fun. Then lock her neck and waist to the frame. still fun. Then padlock her arms in an awkward position and chain her legs to the frame. not funny anymore! Sarah can not hold the weight of the tilting frame with her neck and waist alone, so she is stuck bending over the middle bar. Struggling with all her might, she tries to lift the heavy contraption back upright, but she is fighting a losing battle! Nice :)

Duration: 4:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1208kbps

File size: 44.8 MB
Download Sarah Jain framed!

Sasha Monet

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Sasha Monet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Sasha makes for a fine subject. Her luscious ass, her succulent breasts. They all come into play here as she's run through the wringer. A series of ties on the bench get it started before she's cuffed and chained into position. Then, she's handily and rigorously fucked into sweet submission by the Cumbot. Her moans of resistance quickly turn to moans of pleasure as she's handed a pounding by the machine...Then, after a mid-air suspension, she's hoisted up on her feet where she's left at the mercy of a tripod mounted vibe...

Total size: 314.2 MB in 4 files.

Download Sasha Monet

Nensy

On Consignment

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Bound Heat

Madame operates an exclusive store, and her standards are very high, her customers require the best of the best, so she finds them, trains them and sends her beautiful goods to send to impatient buyers. Beautiful girls with lovely tits and pussies

Duration: 1:27:56
Video: 704x394, xvid, 1468kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download On Consignment

Sandra Silvers, Constance Coyne & Vandra

Bras, Panties (under Pantyhose) and hight heels. That's all Sandra and Constance were allowed to wear. If you don't count the aggressive amounts of cruel duct tape restraining their captivating curves. Each MILF is loaded into the van one at a time. Once each gal is in, an entire bandanna is stuffed (mouth stuffing) into their mouths, filling them to capacity. For good measure, and to ensure they dont alert anyone else, duct tape is wrapped over their mouths and around their entire head to keep the mouthstuffing in. The ride is rough and we see every part of it. It starts off in a garage, but makes it way down the street to the open highway. The girls are unable to resist the pulls of inertia, rolling about as he starts, stops and speeds his way to their destination. They hear the road noise change and realize they are no longer on paved streets but have pulled off and are heading down a dirt road. And then, he stops. The engine is turned off. When he was driving, he couldn't do anything else. But now...?

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6460kbps

File size: 445.5 MB
Download Sandra Silvers, Constance Coyne & Vandra

Bedroom Bondage Playtime

Michele is patiently waiting for her girlfriend Dixie to come in to share her exciting news with her. Dixie comes in a sees Michele sexily lounging in her bra and panties. After a kiss, Michele tells her that's she very interested in finally getting tied up by Dixie. Hella excited, Dixie runs off to go get some 'supplies' and tells Michele she has better be naked by the time she comes back. Michele excitedly takes off her clothes and Dixie returns back with rope, gags and a hitachi.
Dixie ties Michele's wrists in front, gags her with a ball gag and hands her the hitachi to use on herself. As Michele vibes herself, Dixie ties her legs into a frog tie. Michele has an eye rolling orgasm and Dixie takes the ball gag out to make out with her. Dixie lays down and has Michele go down on her until she cums. Dixie wants to try out another sort of gag on Michele and has a lovely pair or worn panties to gag her with. Michele loves it. Dixie seals in the panties with a couple of strips of duct tape. Dixie puts some ropes above and below Michele's beautiful natural tits, then eats Michele's pussy until she cums again. Finally, Dixie ties a crotch rope and hands Michele the hitachi again. Dixie watches as Michele makes her crotch rope juicier and juicier.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7859kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Bedroom Bondage Playtime

Nensy

Ir Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1

Studio: InfernalRestraints

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Ir Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1

Sharp xxx -macodedu

They tie her down, lock her in metal devices, beat her, fuck her, and fill her holes with other odd implements.

Duration: 1:18:51
Video: 696x398, AVC (H.264), 1312kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 831.9 MB
Download Sharp xxx -macodedu

Kinky Girlfriends

Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is compelled to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss!

Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps

File size: 646.0 MB
Download Kinky Girlfriends

Nensy

Tiffany tied

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Sexy slave girl Tiffany silk gagged tiped up, and bondage on bed action.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 270.1 MB
Download Tiffany tied

Justine Pony Girl

Studio: Tnav Bondage
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped

Slave Pony girl Justine bondage in outdoor, kinky punishment.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 500x372, AVC (H.264), 675kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 163.2 MB
Download Justine Pony Girl

The Cost Of Learning Part 2

Studio: Graias

18 years old, tall, pretty and wants to study at university. If you like to watch beautiful boobs dancing under the whip, enjoy.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10262kbps

Download The Cost Of Learning Part 2

Nensy

Spreader bars for Davon Kim

Davon Kim was one of our first models, and 4 years later she is still coming back for more bondage! This insanely beautiful Philippina girl is tiny and very slender, we even have a special pair of custom wrists cuffs that only fit Davon! The collar is very small as well, but it is still heavy and bulky. We found a great metallica harness bra, that leaves the nipples exposed, and it is a perfect fit for Davon! All that remains is locking her wrists and collar to a large spreader bar, to create a stock, and then a little spreader bar for her ankles as well. Let's see if she can escape this!!

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1569kbps

File size: 84.9 MB
Download Spreader bars for Davon Kim

Jackie Christianson

Librarian Jackie is shocked when she comes across some books in the paperback fiction section of the library that detail some pretty explicit BDSM scenes. The shock quickly turns to awe and the eyeglass clad, bun in hair, buttoned up Jackie wonders what it would be like to be tied up and struggling around on the floor in the middle of the hush hush library. It's not long before one of the regular library patrons, Johnny, comes along and decides to make Jackie's fantasies come true. While she is still wearing her fully buttoned brown jacket and skirt with red plaid pattern, stockings and shiny red high heels, Johnny takes her at hand. He tosses her to the floor, ties her legs together (so she can't get away) and then proceeds to tie her arms behind her back. Before long, she is thrust into a tight hogtie with a red ball gag in her mouth. The library is really quiet now. And, Jackie is ready to explore more of her sensuous side with the likeminded Johnny... See! Going to the library can be fun!

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.1 MB
Download Jackie Christianson

Introducing Cindy Dollar!

Basically, Cindy Dollar only had one question about this shoot: 'If I am going to be locked in this interesting looking heavy neck thing, why do I have to wear an ultra tight steel waist band?'. It was only much later in the shoot that she would understand, when we locked her ankles to her waist with chains that were just too short to stand up. It seems a little bit harsh to introduce a new model by locking her into one of the most rigid devices we have: the Posture Fiddle. The collar is extreme, and there is no movement in the arms at all (which you can only imagine after seeing the video). Don't worry, Cindy was alright, she is pretty though! And she even wants to come back for more, even though she knows she will definitely be locked in a chastity belt next time!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1092kbps

File size: 39.8 MB
Download Introducing Cindy Dollar!

Nensy

Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 15

Release Year: 2011

By Master Dayhan and Bjrn, the morning star. Two very young novices give themselves humbly today
into the hands of the two sadistic masters and want to complete their education here. Agony and humiliation will be the constant companions of the two owners for the next few weeks.

Duration: 1:59:01
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1473kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 15

Summer Cummings and Serena at Play

Summer Cummings is often remembered for her huge boobs, but let's not forget all the other good bits this delightful lady has to offer. Serena has already been casting lustful eyes at Summer's butt, so we run the member requests file to see if there are any matches between Serena, lustful advances and the equipment we have that will work with this lady...

Duration: 16:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 114.3 MB
Download Summer Cummings and Serena at Play

Imposter

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

A sexy cop, her and another D.A. are caught up in the web Of bondage and danger as the mob tries to ensure there will be no trial.

Duration: 1:43:36
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1166kbps

File size: 965.5 MB
Download Imposter

Nensy

The Scottish Domme

The bottom is impaled from both ends on cocks. What a lucky bottom to be able to enjoy all those heady juices from his top's rampant member...

Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 856kbps

File size: 710.6 MB
Download The Scottish Domme

HT - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer - A State Of Grace

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.
It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he's keeping them at bay by inflicting some of the most serious suffering she has ever experienced. Panting, crying and cumming - that's how we like to leave our girls.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download HT - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer - A State Of Grace

Treadmill Hopper

Cherry Torn brings the treadmill hopper torment back to the House of Gord. This evil system was first used back in 2004. It remains as hot today as it ever was.
Cherry struggles to learn the techniques and gives us all a fabulous demonstration of struggling, training female curves in tight bondage

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2879kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 120.0 MB
Download Treadmill Hopper

Nensy

Tormenting Rachael

We didnt give Rachael much time to prepare when she arrived for her shoot...She went right from paperwork to being bound and left on the floor for a round of photos...We all noted how sexy she looked in her casual wear...Feenix devises a nice plan for Rachael and she starts out, spread in stocks, as he removes her clothes...And she is in for a long day...Feenix gives her intense doses of punishment, as Rachael seems to feed off the helplessness in somewhat of a terrified sexual fit...and it is amazing to behold...Rachael is one of our favorite bottoms, when she isnt kicking guys in the balls as a domme...this girl is no powder puff, but she has all the right parts to make her softly and sweetly, sexually submissive and sincere

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 107.9 MB
Download Tormenting Rachael

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny brunette part1 HD 1080p

Sexy brunette with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked little ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He spanks her sexy body. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture, spanking, strappado and domination for hot bitch with small breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4391kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny brunette part1 HD 1080p

Sandra Silvers

The curvy MILF is perched atop the hood of stripped-down classic car. It's not the only thing stripped in here. She's wearing nothing but dark pantyhose. The feet of her tights are ripped and her big toes are tied together, while her ankles are roped to her thighs. Her knees spread wide while her wrists are strung to the bumper brackets. Her silver hair is tightly tied in a bun and tethered to the roof of the shop. She would call for help, but the dirty shop rag in her mouth prevents that. But is doesn't silence her completely. Her coverall-ed captor has a plan for that. On screen, he opens a new, huge bone sponge and stuffs it completely into her mouth. A few wraps of clear packaging tape and her predicament is complete. Well, almost. A powerful, and loud, vibrating wand is added. This will teach her to maintain adequate insurance on her vehicles...

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5725kbps

File size: 422.9 MB
Download Sandra Silvers

Nensy

Transfiguring Desire

A fabulous shoot with PD in top form and Cherry Torn his abject, willing subject as they wallow in sexual heat BDSM style. Bound in a steer tie, Cherry Torn is on the floor and PD fucks her with his toes. The wind howls outside the barn as Cherry Torn is whipped, hung by her wrists, and whipped again. Then with her neck, wrists, and tits bound to a yoke and her knees and ankles lashed to spreader bars, he makes her stride up and down like some kind of bizarre futuristic being. Once she's on her knees, he bangs her in the ass, beats her with a paddle, and vibrates the bitch to a long surging orgasm, both of them snared in his strange, transfiguring desire.

Format: real
Duration: 35:49
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 197.8 MB
Download Transfiguring Desire

Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 4

Release Year: 2007

The sadist circle, which has meanwhile grown into an institution, meets again. In the castle? echoing the pain screams of the lewd girls.

Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 696.5 MB
Download Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 4

Amarantha LaBlanche in the heavy stocks

Fetish model Amarantha LaBlanche came to ChastityBabes to make an incredible Deal: she handed in the keys to her own hip-style My-Steel chastity belt to let the members decide when she would be released. Go over there now to follow the ongoing story!! She was still belted this weekend, so we thought we'd have her over for a quick metal bondage shoot, as she was already locked in chastity anyway! We added the very heavy custom stocks to her neck and wrists, and strapped a tight ballgag into her mouth! Poor Amarantha was soon drooling all over the place, completely helpless and vulnerable. well, at least she was in her trusty My-Steel, so she was pretty safe anyway! We've got a feeling she won't be out of that belt any time soon!

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1777kbps

File size: 63.9 MB
Download Amarantha LaBlanche in the heavy stocks

Nensy

Hard bondage, mummification and torture for very hot blonde part 2 Full HD

Hot girl with naked shaved pussy, with naked boobs and with sexy ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her beautiful body. He fucks her naked shaved pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5331kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Hard bondage, mummification and torture for very hot blonde part 2 Full HD

Sandra Silvers, Jackie Christianson, Ruth Cassidy

A late evening at the office. Sandra, Ruth and Jackie are burning the midnight oil trying to get the quarterly reports completed. No one else is in the entire building. Which is exactly what the rival corporation's spies were counting on. The three exquisite executive assistants have been tightly lashed to chairs in the office and silenced with microfoam tape. Each lady's wrists are cruelly tethered to their ankles below the chair, straining their legs backwards and aggressively pulling their arms over the back of the chairs, causing their bountiful bosoms to test the endurance of the already-tight sweaters they're wearing. The tightly tethered trio try their best to free themselves, but it appears they aren't going anywhere until the morning shift arrives...

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 7008kbps

File size: 523.1 MB
Download Sandra Silvers, Jackie Christianson, Ruth Cassidy

Bound Cop!

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Borderland Bound Classics Series, Cop girl Sophie bondage action!

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1610kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 288.2 MB
Download Bound Cop!

Nensy

Bondage, mummification and torture for hot bitch part 2

Horny model with big boobs, with beautiful body, with hot hot ass and with shaved pussy plus big man in gray t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torture and predicament for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5307kbps

Download Bondage, mummification and torture for hot bitch part 2

Sharp xxx - macopa day

Watch as the beautiful girls get punished mixed with pleasure, shame and pain ... try ...

Duration: 1:07:09
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 540.5 MB
Download Sharp xxx - macopa day

Cloe Hart

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Cloe Hart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

The latest in the SocietySm Redux series brings us the lovely Cloe Hart. Unsuspectingly she's been been brought to a dank place. She knows not why and she knows not exactly what shall happen...She only knows that at some point she must comply...Down on the floor she goes and the rigors begin...She's bound and immobile soon enough, and her newfound Master wants to see her struggle for him and she will...She is naked, she is helpless...and she is all his...

Total size: 424.5 MB in 4 files.

Download Cloe Hart

Nensy

Ponygirl Rodeo

Kitten is an adorable 19 year old cosplay fan who loves to dress up. Here she gets to play ponygirl and run through the woods pulling a wagon. She is harnessed up and fitted with bells on her nipples and a steel but plug ponytail.
Sybil Hawthorne has a more intense training. She also wears a steel butt plug ponyail, but her harness includes a big nose ring and hooks in the corners of her mouth attached to reins. She has heavy bells attached to her nipples by strong clover clamps and a strap pulled tightly through her shaved pussy. She tows a cart and is then given a good outdoor flogging.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Ponygirl Rodeo

TG - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves - Analyzing Ashley

Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?

She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.
But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?
Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.

Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.
Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.
Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.

She's one tough nut to crack.

Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download TG - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves - Analyzing Ashley

Sandra Silvers & Salena Kent

Sexy Brit Salena is topless in lacy vintage lingerie, stockings and garters. She's is tied semi-spread in a leather easy chair. All day she was bragging how confident she was . Now it's zero hour and the nerves at setting in. She toys with the ropes. No luck. She is not going anywhere. At least not for the better part of the next hour. Sandra enters. A vision of dominance. Black Girdle. Black Stockings. Black Heels. He weapon of choice. An eight-speed vibrator wand. The clock starts the moment the wand is applies to Salena's vulnerable crotch. Salena jumps at the instant stimulation, but tries to gird herself at the seemingly unending stimulation that is to follow. She moans and squeaks through several speeds, but eventually she can no longer hold it in. She inhales slowly and deeply. Her lower lip curls in to meet her upper incisors forming the first phonetic of her favorite vulgarity. But she resists. Sandra assures her that if swearing helps, to let it go. "F-f-ffffUUUUUCK!", Salena erupts in her signature RP accent. The relief is sudden, but fleeting, because she feels the intensity of the orgasm becoming more and more unbearable. But Salena is tough, she tells herself. I'm almost there. She then glances at the timer. Excitement and Dread embrace each other and begin a delicate dance though her soul when Salena realizes she's not even close to half way to the 37 minute mark yet.

Duration: 38:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4473kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Sandra Silvers & Salena Kent

Nensy

Slave 62 -Rigid Cuffed and Dragged

Lydia figures out that it is easier to drag a Rigid Cuffed Slave 62 by the hair and polish the floor than to go get the polishing mop.

Duration: 11:15

File size: 79.3 MB
Download Slave 62 -Rigid Cuffed and Dragged

Whining and Screaming part 1

Sofia's ass may go down in history as one of the finest shapes in all of humanity...and the rest of her is delicious as well...her long and lean body definitely got my attention...she expresses every emotion as I take her control away...Sometimes it's hard to tell if the vibrator brings her pain or pleasure, but her whining and screaming make it all worthwhile.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3569kbps

File size: 275.0 MB
Download Whining and Screaming part 1

Rain DeGrey cums repeatedly while facefucked, brutal deepthroat!

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

In round two of her live show, the utter destruction of Rain DeGrey continues. Her reactions on a sybian are nothing short of legendary, she will keep cumming as long as she is bound onto one. Rain is both blessed and cursed. Her sensitive pussy is a hair trigger. She cums easy, she cums hard, and she just can not stop. Long after she is exhausted and delirious, she keeps cumming. Naturally, we have to bind this bitch onto a sybain just to see what happens. Can she suck dick and cum at the same time?
Only one scene in and Rain is already loopy. That cocky smirk has been wiped right off her face, replaced with a dazed and confused look. Lets see just how much more dazed this sensation slut can get. Crucified on a large wooden beam and shackled down on top of our trusty sybain, Rain is at the perfect height for facefucking. Which is exactly what we do. She cums immediately, hard and shrieking, the second we flip the switch on the sybian. Now is the time to make full use of that wide open mouth hole. Which is exactly what we do.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 789.9 MB
Download Rain DeGrey cums repeatedly while facefucked, brutal deepthroat!

Nensy

Bondage, domination and predicament for very sexy girl HD 1080p

Young brunette in black clothes, with very sexy body, with beautiful naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with hot big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the bed. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with beautiful body in the large bedroom.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5309kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, domination and predicament for very sexy girl HD 1080p

Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

Earlier this year we showed you Claire and Ninja being tubed in the silo. Ninja wore the earliest spandex cocoon I ever made, and Claire found herself latexed and strapped with PVC banding. In this feature we show the new Darlex cocoon again, this time the version we had made for Seven with tit zips. And Jewell Marceau has been poured, yet again, into a transparent latex suit supplied by Eros Boutique.

Duration: 13:33

File size: 95.5 MB
Download Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

Bridget - figurehead

Another new model at metalbondage!! This girl combines a pretty face with incredible curves! Bridget came all the way from Italy to model for us, even if she did not really know what it would be like. We don't expect her to come back any time soon, so she had to be belted on her first shoot. We wanted to sculpt her into a figurehead-like statue, because of her incredible boobs! We cuff her to a frame by her wrists And elbows for extra security, and attach her ankles to the frame as well. High heels gave her a nice posture, but it was not enough. We added a back bar to push her chest forward, making her boobs stick out all the way! If we ever buy a MetalBondage ship, this should definitely go on the bow! What a great figurehead!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1410kbps

File size: 50.2 MB
Download Bridget - figurehead

Nensy

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.9 MB
Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Bounty Hunted & Bound!

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Sexy lady Lucy mouth taped and rope bondage action!

Duration: 24:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 291.1 MB
Download Bounty Hunted & Bound!

The locking Boob Bands

When Chessie Kay applied to be in metal bondage, we just knew we had to invent something for those incredible huge round boobs of hers! This is the first prototype of the Boob Bands! These flexible padded bands are custom made for Chessie, and they are very tight! They lock onto her boobs using a clasp and padlock system. The video will show you how they are applied. A chain runs behind her back to make sure the bands are pulled tight. Boobs aren't straight, so the bands taper a little bit to fit snugly. Chessie was so amazed by having her boobs locked up, she even forgot about the chastity belt she had to wear. Cuffing her wrists behind her back turns her into a perfect little boob bound slave girl!

Duration: 3:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps

File size: 37.9 MB
Download The locking Boob Bands

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩