Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Nensy

Maria Marley Bondage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punish
Video language: English

Sexy model Maria Marley extreme gagged and roped on the table.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 196.9 MB

Download Maria Marley Bondage

Roxie Rae Home made Bondage

Sexy blonde slut Roxie Rae Home made Hard rope Bondage action.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps

File size: 196.7 MB

Download Roxie Rae Home made Bondage

Jade gets whipped with a cat o nine

The good news is that Jade is one of the slaves who are going to get their tight round asses spanked but there is a fantastic news as well which means that she is going to bring her girlfriend with her as well. She is from Asia and we all know how much oriental sluts love to be dominated with cruelty by real masters. She is pushing her tight sexy butt out and getting ready for some ass whipping action, and there is no doubt that she is going to get what she has been asking for. Their arms are tied up and there is no way that they are going to move, and that is the beauty of playing BDSM games with this cruel master. He knows how to make them get off fast and hard and since that includes a little bit of pain, he is going to use long chains as well. It is hard to tell which one of the babes is screaming louder but one thing is for sure, they both love to feel the pain and play nasty bondage games all night long.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1508kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Jade gets whipped with a cat o nine

Nensy

Strip Word Scramble with Ashlyn and Richard

Richard is back with 19-year-old Ashlyn, this time one-on-one. It's a game of brains and speed as they race to unscramble words and put them in order before the buzzer goes off.
The two compete, and the clothes come off. They keep playing naked, and only lose the game (and take the forfeit) if they lose and have nothing to take off. The loser has to bend over for a solid naked thrashing with the LostBets paddle, leaving his or her ass nice and red.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 252.1 MB

Download Strip Word Scramble with Ashlyn and Richard

Nensy

Gwen Media - Part Time Scene 3

Release Year: 2022

Two friends decide to turn a simple evening of poker playing into an intense session of servitude and bondage. Winner takes all!

Format: avi
Duration: 50:32
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 871kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

Download Gwen Media - Part Time Scene 3

Spoilt Brat

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied

Hard Tied on bed strapon sucked, and non stop orgasms for slave Jasmine Jae.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Spoilt Brat

Fixed pet girl Yasmine

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Sexy pet girl Yasmine cuffed and metal bondage extreme action.

Duration: 3:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11773kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 348.4 MB

Download Fixed pet girl Yasmine

Nensy

Maddy O'Reilly (Bait and Switch)

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilly (Bait and Switch)

Metal Hard Tied

Sexy model extreme Metal Hard Tied in chastity action, Enjoy!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 436.4 MB

Download Metal Hard Tied

Charlotte metal hard tie frame

Sexy model Charlotte cuffed and metal hard tie frame extra action.

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11927kbps

File size: 377.2 MB

Download Charlotte metal hard tie frame

Nensy

Rosie Hogtied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Rosie and then gag her with the vetwrap again, but I also blindfold her with it as well. I add a little black tape and then pull her head back and tape it to her heels. Not the tightest hogtie in the world, but we will get there slowly. At the end, I free her after a little more heavy groping.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 480.5 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 3

Pretty Asian Babe Gets Welcome Bondage & Domination

Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking

Amazing Asian slave wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and bondage is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Pretty Asian Babe Gets Welcome Bondage & Domination

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Ophelia sits wearing her posture collar and harness gag while I add more rope to make sure she is secured to her chair. I remove the collar and gag as I want her to experience a few more gags this session. She still has not learned any manners and she is reprimanded for her infraction. A large foam football shall be her new gag. It does not look like it will fit, but it does and once in it probably won't go anywhere, but just to be safe, I use some clear tape. I get a little carried away and end up making a clear tape harness gag, which looks lovely. Ophelia endures the gag while I get and bind her tighter with even more rope. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 497.9 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 2

Nensy

Leila Hazlett, Part 2

Wasteland had the pleasure of playing with Leila Hazlett and we have to say, she is a trooper! Master Blackthorne, tied her up in every possible position he could think of and seemed very impressed with Leila's flexibility. Of course our favorite part was getting her to cum. In fact she came so many times, we lost count!

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1910kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 117.6 MB

Download Leila Hazlett, Part 2

Mystic Molly part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly part 2

The Good Girl

We join Master EricX as he plays with his favorite sub Leileyn. Laying on her back, legs chained behind her, leaves Leileyn completely exposed to Eric's expert manipulations. Our usually petulant girl seems just a tad subdued today. How she loves to have her pussy spanked, asking for more and more, so what does Eric do? more... leaving her pussy aching for more. Leileyn is so turned on, her juices are dripping down her leg in anticipation of the orgasm she is sure she will get. After all, she has been exceptionally good, right?

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps

File size: 400.0 MB

Download The Good Girl

Nensy

Controlling Amber

Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers.

Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

Download Controlling Amber

Goddess' Pleasure Wand

Horny Ava begs for her Goddess Starla to pleasure her and make her cum. Her mistress starts off slow and then builds up with vibrator on her clit. After taking it for so long Ava finally cum once she gets permission.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5352kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

Download Goddess' Pleasure Wand

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 1) - Part 1

Mr. Adams had a private detective follow his wife around, Rachel, and discovered that she was banging her boss. Since he is a busy man and currently out of town at a business meeting, he has is attorney, Ms. Plush, take care of the matter. Ms Plush does not beat around the bush and gets straight to the point. She informs Rachel that she knows of her extramarital affair as she plops down a thick folder of evidence. Rachel does not even have to look at it as she knows she has been caught red handed. Ms. Plush then presents her with 2 choices... Get divorced and simply walk away with nothing or go to rehab. Ms. Plush explains that and "interesting" fellow named Eric Cain runs it, and that he has taught many wives to appreciate their husbands, and the lives they have. Ms. Plush scoots a pair of shorts and a tank top and tells her to wear that along with red heels. When Rachel shows up, she is immediately grabbed and roughly manhandled. She is guided by a handful of her hair, as she is spanked and ordered to spread her legs. Her tits are grabbed and squeezed hard. After a few face smacks and an inner thigh smack Rachel is already wondering if she made the right choice, and she just arrived 2 minutes ago!! There is no taking it easy in rehab! She is then ordered to strip and she, embarrassingly, does so. She is reminded that she can leave at any time, and that she has made the choice to be there. Eric orders her to kneel up against the wall as he makes his preparations. After a while, he orders her to face the other way. Once ready, Eric retrieves Rachel and leads her over to a sturdy steel post. Her wrists are tied around it, making sure she will not be going anywhere. Eric now spends more time roughly groping Rachel's tits as she yelps in agony. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 1) - Part 1

Nensy

Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Okay, let's talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don't like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren't hard enough.
To everyone who complained: this one's for you.
In response to the complaints, I've started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser's ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser's cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 186.9 MB

Download Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Payback Time (Taylor Russo)

In case you think you're seeing double... you're not. Taylor Russo is Tati's twin and the second half of the infamous Russo twins team... I'm not positive if she's ever had a good device fucking before but, she seems quite adept at frigging herself, which is quite evident as she puts on quite the masturbatory show for us... Switching gears, we then tie her standing and low and behold, her lovely Tati enters the scene... Tati then proceeds to gag her twin and crank up the fucking device. Taylor's legs quiver as her fucking reaches full steam and we learn that this may be payback time as her is evidently in control of this situation.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 120.5 MB

Download Payback Time (Taylor Russo)

London River - Serious Business

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

We don't allow any goofing off on the INSEX set. We are very serious about our craft. There's just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.
London warns that if OT uses his angry voice she will not be able to control herself. That sounds like a challenge. As the camera begins to roll London spins herself on the ring above her.
"Take your clothes off!!" He commands.
London loses it and there's no coming back from that. What follows is a pair of bondage lovers having a great fucking time doing what the love. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download London River - Serious Business

Nensy

Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

manda finds herself in an extreme predicament, Hung by her breast and only a crutch rope she endures a massive pull on her breast. To top things off she is hogtied in mid air. With all the pressure on her tits they are cropped and paddled. For a pain slut it doesn't get much better then this. Her eyes dilate with the pain putting her in her happy place.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

Simple Caning

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Pain, Stockings

A sensually painful caning. There are several ways that a cane can be used and Master James has been known to make the bottom orgasm just from using the cane. Here slave abigail enjoys the rhythmic pain delivered with hand and cane.

Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6843kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 618.7 MB

Download Simple Caning

Tan Stevie Smith shackled to sybian in breast bondage

Today is all about multitasking. Deepthroating while cumming your brains out is no easy task. We know this, but we do not care. Practice makes perfect and we are all about giving Stevie Smith a chance to practice. Let's throw in the sybian just to make this even more challenging.
Once our tan thin blonde is tightly shackled down onto a sybian against a custom made wooden frame, we are ready to go. The wooden beam keeps her head firmly in place, she can not shift away or dodge the dick. It is throatboarding time. We walk right up and start her training with hard cock to the face. Just to make it a little more challenging, we switch on the sybian.
A sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator in the world, and once a pussy is on it, it does not have a chance. You WILL cum, and you will cum hard. Stevie struggles uselessly as the orgasms wash over her bound body. Her tightly tied breasts look as if they are going to explode and drool runs down her well used face as 10 inches of BBC own her face.
We do not let up until Stevie is dazed and lolling in her shackles, her eyes glassy and her face is slack. This is what someone looks like after running into the cock truck. Always a pleasure my dear...

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Tan Stevie Smith shackled to sybian in breast bondage

Nensy

Felony Slave

This weeks video clips are located on top of galleries 2,3,4,5 & 6... Felony's a pain slut and her pussy was already sopping wet before the shoot began. Once free of her clothes, sexy Felony finds herself purely at the mercy of her Master as The Pope reaches deep into his bag of tricks. The result is one highly intense pain session as Felony is pushed far beyond her orgasmic edge. Tight in her binds in a variety of ties and suspensions, Felony receives special attention from all the shop toys and puts on an extreme squirting display that can only be described as volcanic...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 975kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 473.2 MB

Download Felony Slave

Lexi Lane Cuffed Extreme

Genres: Bondage, Latex

Sexy slut in latex Lexi Lane Cuffed hands and tits Extreme, Enjoy!

Duration: 7:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 191.1 MB

Download Lexi Lane Cuffed Extreme

Lupus Pictures - Bonus Pack part 3

Studio: RGE Films

We choose another next 10 movies which did not have any bonuses even on DVD versions. We carefully chose one spanking scene from every movie to cover a complete spectrum of scenes and actions of Lupus Pictures movies. We offer you next 10 unedited scenes with remastered sound from both cameras, so you will see each scene two times: the first time from camera one and then the same scene from camera two. Moreover, there are even cuts from camera three for LP-013 and LP-023!You will be able to see moments not available in previous versions from these 10 movies: LP-005: Old Janitor's TalesLP-006: Unashamed -009: From the Headmaster's Study: The InspectionLP-010: A Week In a Noisy HouseholdLP-013: Warlock's RevengeLP-023: The NoiseLP-035: ...and for you I will come as wellLP-040: The Christmas QuietLP-048: Tales of the Sin District: The CathouseLP-050: The Girl Next DoorPure continuous unedited action!!!

Duration: 1:15:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 568.2 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - Bonus Pack part 3

Nensy

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

Luna Dawn cage tied

Slave model Luna Dawn in cage hard tied, extreme bizarre action.

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3419kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Luna Dawn cage tied

GwenMedia - Submissive Desires

Beautiful Japanese girl can get everything you ask her to master! Good interesting video with a very beautiful slave.

Duration: 45:22
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 981kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

Download GwenMedia - Submissive Desires

Nensy

Good Slave - Charlotte Vale

Charlotte Vale loves it when her scenes are both sensual and sadistic. Pain refines her senses so that every gentle caress feels like a new high. When she is tied down and helpless she cannot help giving herself over to Sister Dee. She is a good slave and she wants to serve. She wants to be used and to get fucked in the worst ways. To Charlotte it is all about earning the rewards Sister Dee has to offer.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Good Slave - Charlotte Vale

Allure Skye Hard Tied

Sexy milf Allure Skye Hard Tied Standing and Silk gagged rough.

Duration: 7:33

File size: 195.9 MB

Download Allure Skye Hard Tied

Arielle Aquinas (Tabernacle Torment)

Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Needles, Torture, Pain, Blood, Torment, Toys, Anal Play

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt. Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I'm starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Arielle Aquinas (Tabernacle Torment)

Nensy

Gianna - Real Euro amateur wife home porn

Real amateur slut and submissive wife Gianna home made porn casting with Mr Horse! This soft S/M and fucking show has been recorded in the private flat of this hot couple. Gianna invited me for this shooting, because she wanna participate in real amateur porn shooting.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 811.1 MB

Download Gianna - Real Euro amateur wife home porn

Metal tied and Escape

Naked sexy blonde girl Metal tied cuffed and Escape extreme action.

Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 678.2 MB

Download Metal tied and Escape

Natalie Charms Tits Cuffed

Genres: Bondage, Latex

Slave model Natalie in black latex Tits Cuffed and nipples torture.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 190.1 MB

Download Natalie Charms Tits Cuffed

Nensy

Submit

Submit! Because sometimes giving into your master can benefit the both of you. Join submissive girls Shyla Styles, Natalie Minx and Devaun Long as they all give themselves to their male master. Watch as bondage, hotwax, suspension, whipping, vacuum pump and vibrator use ensues.

Duration: 1:30:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Submit

HazelNut Part Three

The members had some questions for Hazel Hypnotic during our pre-feed but now that she is lashed down to the interrogation chair the real probing can begin. She is not being judged on whether or not her answers are true or false. Instead they are going to look into her life and grade her decisions. If they like her answers then she will have a moment of relief. But for every time she has strayed she can expect a few surges of electricity.

Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 489.1 MB

Download HazelNut Part Three

The Unexpected

Super body and feets slave girl gagged and bondage show. The most pleasant thing she endures.

Duration: 1:29:18
Video: 576x432, XviD, 936kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

Download The Unexpected

Nensy

Fuck 'Em Suck 'Em Robots with Lily and RyAnne

Brand new game! Two lovely ladies go head-to-head in an effort to knock each other's block off. When a girl's robot gets semi-decapitated, she has to strip.
The ultimate loser gets locked into the stockade and vibrated mercilessly by the winner. And she finds herself utterly powerless to do anything about the onslaught on her body, groaning her way to several uncontrollable orgasms. By the end, her pussy is literally dripping as it spasms over and over. Need to know who the loser was?

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 476.4 MB

Download Fuck 'Em Suck 'Em Robots with Lily and RyAnne

Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei

She wears a red ballgag and we get a nice close-up of her crotchrope. She uses those big, sad brown eyes to their fullest but this has no effect on her heartless captor.

Duration: 21:22
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5715kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei

The automatic Handjob Machine!

Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed

Slave blonde model, ball gags cuffed machine cock automatic Handjob action.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps

Download The automatic Handjob Machine!

Nensy

The One Chain Prison

Kinky model Lina Joy, extreme metal pussy play action in Chains.

Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19408kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

Download The One Chain Prison

Nuts and Heels

Kristine is his new little pet girl. She is safe in her cage but she can watch PD work and knows what is coming. This slut does not waste any time, either. As soon as PD is in her reach she is down on her knees and ready to suck. Her hands fly to her pussy so she can get it ready for his cock. When he slides it between the bars of her cell she immediately takes it inside her cunt and starts working furiously to get him off. When he is done punishing her feet and pussy Kristine has to get dressed before she will be allowed out of her cage.
PD poses his little fuck doll into a vicious strappado and starts to pound her cunt again. When he lets her down she hops right onto his cock and once in she can hardly control herself. Kristine is such a cum slut she is panting and moaning in seconds. PD gives her pussy a chance to calm down by propping her up and flogging her ass. When ready, though, her holes are in for another round. She sucks and fucks until PD lets his cum loose all over her face. He is not quite done yet, though. Kristine still has to take a vibrator on her clit until PD says it is time for her to cum. By the time she is allowed it has built up so much that Kristine is moaning and shaking through her orgasm.

Duration: 47:28
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 492kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 196.4 MB

Download Nuts and Heels

Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes

Hazel and Elise have claimed their bits of Holly Wildes. One tit each and they are going to have fun with them. They work as a team to tease her nipples and excite her as much as possible. And once they are perky and ready they hang some weighted bells from them to make them stand out and sing. Holly's feet are locked down into place, but that is not so bad while she is sitting down. But a waist cincher, a posture collar, and the way they tie her hair to the rafters really stretches Holly out. Soon she is standing on the tips of her toes, trying to maintain her balance while PD canes the bottoms of her feet.

Duration: 30:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 341.3 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes

Nensy

Insex - Member Tests

When az and spacegirl, both members of the site, came in to test for insex, we had no idea how these girls were going to work out. Little did we know, these 2 girls would turn out to be the future stars of many shoots and live feeds.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps

File size: 447.0 MB

Download Insex - Member Tests

Marina - No Solictations Please Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.
Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina - No Solictations Please Part 2

The Ladytrap

Heiress Sadie Belle is kidnapped from her bed by a mysterious intruder, spirited away and held for ransom. The police find all the other women in the house bound and gagged, but was one of them secretly behind the abduction? Detective Alexis Taylor interrogates the beautiful suspects, but before she can solve this mystery, all seven women are tied and gagged when the heiress' stately mansion becomes..."The Ladytrap."

Duration: 1:43:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1050kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download The Ladytrap

Nensy

Metal predicament squirt

Ebony sexy model Lara Tinelli, extreme metal bound and pussy electric orgasm.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19718kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Metal predicament squirt

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2

Kimberly is now up against the post with her wrists tie behind her back to it. She's a little feisty now and thinks she should be done, but she's far from done. I immediately shove a racket ball in her mouth and tape it in place with clear packing tape. While I'm at it I continue wrapping the tape around the post as well. Once I have her gagged, I tie her neck to the post as well. I then rip her blazer open and rip away her sweater as well. Next comes the crothrope, and of course its attache to the overhead hoist and tightened. To make things a little worse for Kimberly, I tie her legs out to the sides. I walk behind her and grope her tits and check the crotchrope tension. I wander off to get nipple clamps and return shortly. They are applied and then tied to a ring in the floor. Kimberly is now in quite the predicament... If she trys the lift her self to relieve the crotchrope, the clamps tighten. I smack her ass a few times before I leave Kimberly to endure her bondage for a while. I return after a bit and add more rope above and below her breasts and around the post. You can never have enough rope! I'm still not done with her... I remove her heels, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 382.8 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2

Sexy Cuffed

Wow, sexy brunette girl flexy legs and hands metal cuffed action.

Duration: 4:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps

File size: 538.3 MB

Download Sexy Cuffed

Nensy

Natalia Forrest - armbinder and stockings

Wow Natalia Forrest is such a hottie in her stockings and bare pussy! We definitely need to keep her here. She looks very intimidating and she is probably going to hate this, but we strapped her into an armbinder to make her look a little less dominant. Oh, and a huge slave collar too of course. Natalia hates armbinders with a passion and she struggles and begs (loudly) but she can't escape. Great fun to watch her try!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 369.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - armbinder and stockings

Fetish Lesbians

Enter the secret world of fetish lesbian sex. Massive lesbian orgies and immaculate costuming. No lesbians were harmed in the making of this production.

Duration: 1:35:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

Download Fetish Lesbians

Insex - The Roomate

Vita heard about insex from her roommate friend. She is a newbie to bondage and figured she would like to give it a try. As pd questions her and begins the scene mindfucking her with a shiny pair of scissors, she sits terrorized as he tells her that he just might cut off her nipples . The tears begin to flow. A posture collar tightens around her long neck making her voice all squeaky and high pitched, next in goes a rubber ballgag with a pump thingy attached to it. She tries to push it out, but that's not going to happen. He leaves her to sit for awhile in bondage, alone to ponder in horror of the unknown, what will happen next. and this is only the beginning.

Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Insex - The Roomate

Nensy

Slyyy Bondage

Slut in black latex Slyyy rope bondage and blowjob punishment.

Duration: 25:25

File size: 659.6 MB

Download Slyyy Bondage

Sophie scavengers Gf

Super sexy blonde model Sophie extreme hard metal tied action.

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps

File size: 365.5 MB

Download Sophie scavengers Gf

Self Cuffed and chains

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied

Super sexy model Self Gagged, Cuffed and chains bondage action.

Duration: 5:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 602.5 MB

Download Self Cuffed and chains

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩