Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Play Time - Chained in bondage, sexy, vulnerable (BDSM, Extreme)

Nensy

The Sexy Sacrifice

Gia shows up knowing how it goes...it's her second session with SocietySM, following a very hot debut last summer...Such a charming young woman with a warm smile and graceful ways...When Simon enters, she changes...She knows what we ask her to do...to sacrifice her beauty for our pleasure through her suffering...and Simon makes it clear and she listens as he gropes and strips her...Her orgasms are well earned and usually accopanied by pain...Simon uses a variety of electric insertables to shock her pussy as he teases her clit with the magic wand...The impact is sincere and so are Gia's moans and screams as Simon sticks to our favorite theme...the sacrifice of pain for pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 158.1 MB

Download The Sexy Sacrifice

Tyler File 1

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tyler, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File 1

Kitti Deepthroatlesson - Top Hot!

Sweet girl Kitti exreme Deepthroat, Gagging, Throat fucking action. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:05
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 375.2 MB

Download Kitti Deepthroatlesson - Top Hot!

Nensy

Rachel Adams in a tight arched hogtie, jbroper

Rachel in a tight arched hogtie. It is amazing as she enjoys the relaxing time...

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 729.2 MB

Download Rachel Adams in a tight arched hogtie, jbroper

Working Her Submission

Belle is back and this time Simon gets the chance to tie, tease and torment this scrumptious woman...In the first scene, her hands are pulled over head and she waits anxiously for his entrance...When he enters to take control, he exposes her private parts behind the lingerie...he clamps her nipples and tenderizes her body with floggers...Belle is then made to remain in a crawlling position with shackles and stocks. Locked into place, he clamps her tits and begins her pleasure with a vibrator placed from behind...Belle is made to rub the vibrator on her pussy until she cums...Then stretched on her tummy, Simon introduces her to fire play on her ass, thighs and back...In the final scene, her tits are tied tightly and she is laid back and spread on our wooden alter...Simon works her sensitive pussy and Belle is made to cum again.

Duration: 16:06

File size: 173.1 MB

Download Working Her Submission

Two sexy girl metal tied

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Naked two sexy girls in chastity extreme flexy metal tied action.

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.2 MB

Download Two sexy girl metal tied

Nensy

Metal dildo blowjob

Sexy model girl Metal dildo blowjob and cuffed extreme action.

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps

File size: 482.8 MB

Download Metal dildo blowjob

Hard metal Tied

Sexy naked girl Hard metal Tied, standing cuffed with key action.

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10914kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

Download Hard metal Tied

Stuck in the Mud - Cici Rhodes

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Cici has a live bondage show scheduled to be broadcast from the farm in a weeks time. She needs help getting into the proper mindset. Girls like Cici tend to get all crazy from the constant barrage of nonsense garbage stimulus that is big city life. Wrapped up in thoughts of clothes, clubs, music, boys, girls and cell phones, there's no telling where her mind is when she arrives. Several hours spent stripped down and tied to a post in the mud with a rough piece of wood pushed between her teeth help her focus on the task ahead.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Stuck in the Mud - Cici Rhodes

Nensy

Tyler Compilation

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave girl Tyler outdoor and woods, bondage punishment compilation.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler Compilation

Hula Hoop Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau

Learning the game Hula Hoop Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

Download Hula Hoop Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Brunette metal orgasm

Super sexy tattooed Brunette cuffed and metal orgasm solo action.

Duration: 5:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14583kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

Download Brunette metal orgasm

Nensy

In the barn

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Sexy body slave hard belt bondage tied up standing in the barn.

Duration: 39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1077kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 353.3 MB

Download In the barn

Gags and fucks mouth

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bondage, Gagged

Slave model in latex extreme gagged and huge dildo mouth insertion action.

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3234kbps

File size: 136.6 MB

Download Gags and fucks mouth

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Nensy

Dolly Mattel part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.

Duration: 43:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 917kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 318.5 MB

Download Dolly Mattel part 2

Cowgirl Caught! The Complete Video - Pristine Edge, americandamsels

Pristine Edge stars in "Cowgirl Caught!" The busty blonde returns home after a night of country dance, and she's dressed up in an off-the-shoulder embroidered top, denim miniskirt, a neck bandana, a cowgirl hat and requisite boots. No sooner does she get through her front door when she's confronted by a masked burglar. Pristine raises her hands and is perfectly compliant, knowing she has no other choice. She hands over an envelope of cash she had hidden, thinking this will satisfy the thief, but he's just getting started! The villain hogties the petite beauty (shown on-screen), and she's detective-gagged with a bandana. While the home invader continues to ransack her house, Pristine does her best to extricate herself from the snug hogtie. She rolls around on the floor, struggling and squirming, but this roped-up cowgirl isn't going anywhere. Little does this sexy babe realize her rope-happy captor is just getting started.
As the next scene begins, she's still wearing her cowgirl boots and western belt, but she's stripped down to a bikini. and she's been nearly mummified in rope! The well-endowed babe gets a cloth stuffed between her lips and it's sealed in with microfoam tape, then a bandana detective gag is added for good measure (shown on-screen). The nasty burglar places her cowgirl hat back on to complete the picture, and he savors watching her squirm for a moment or two. Pristine is then moved onto the bed, still trapped in the inescapable tie. She's really stuck, and can hardly move and inch in all that rope! There's no way she can fight back when the burglar pulls her top aside to expose her considerable breasts, and remove her bikini bottoms. And there's no way the heartless villain could possibly leave her in this completely vulnerable position. is there?

Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cowgirl Caught! The Complete Video - Pristine Edge, americandamsels

Amateur Asian Babe Gets First Bondage

Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking

Amazteur Asian slave wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and bondage is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Amateur Asian Babe Gets First Bondage

Nensy

Paying for Her Sexual Sins

As the scene opens, Cadence tells me that she has been a slut, and apparently she does feel as if that behavior deserves a punishment...and I admire that...she is ready to suffer for her personal indiscretions...It fills me with a sense of perverted irony that I will enjoy this way too much as I take to deeply groping her lovely body...You'll see Cadence encounter some serious fear, and even some weepy eyes, but she was all too willing to endure as we checked on her...The orgasms seemed as painful as the whips and canes for poor Cadence, but something deep inside her is committed to paying for her sexual sins.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1625kbps

File size: 184.3 MB

Download Paying for Her Sexual Sins

Mystic Molly part 2

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Mystic Molly part 2

Naked metal bondage

Naked busty girl metal bondage, kinky bizarre standing orgasm.

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11546kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Naked metal bondage

Nensy

Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage

For Bailey's first shoot, she showed her very submissive side, but that is only one side of this exquisite creature...She chose a somewhat bratty path on this occasion, and I found it every bit as much fun, and even a bit more challenging....It's sometimes nice to feel the conflict of a non-submissive masochist pushing back against the dominant's will...With Bailey, it only lasted so long, and by the 3rd scene, her attitude and behavior take a noteworthy turn...another arousing update featuring this luscious babe.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2659kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 206.9 MB

Download Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage

Strict Dominance

Amara is a free spirited and wild young woman...She is ready and willing to take on most any challenge...Today, her challenge is Simon...Apparently in a very strict mood, Simon lays down the law, and enforces it as the day goes on...Amara is made to endure anal plugs with electricity, tit squeezing clamps, suspensions, whippings, and very tough positions of bondage...Her pussy is the main focus of the day and by the end of the first scene, it is allready freakishly swollen...by the end of the day, her orgasms resemble screaming fits more than pleasureable sensations...another satisfied submissive.

Duration: 9:20

File size: 100.2 MB

Download Strict Dominance

Lana and Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

Kathia Nobili plays the mistress and Lana plays her slave--or shall we say "pet"?--in today's scenario. Keeping Lana on a leash and in a muzzle, not to mention with a little black-thonged tail-plug stuck in her cheeks, Mistress Kathia puts her subbie through her paces, feeding her treats through the muzzle, threatening to make her juice water out of a bowl on the floor, and smacking her butt with a riding crop and her bare hand.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6343kbps

Download Lana and Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

Nensy

My Little Bondage Toy

As soon as Nicole left, after her first shoot, I was ready to own her again...her entire body, and I dare say her entire existence is nothing but a sex toy...a tease that pays off...a willing submissive who enjoys suffering...and that body, covered in perfect skin, athletic and curvy, has me drooling as I type...My pleasure, on this day, was all about seeing her suffer...she makes such adorable faces and reacts to every sensitive manipulation...she squirts on every orgasm, leaving a mess in the dungeon, and for that, I make her day worse that it had to be.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2557kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download My Little Bondage Toy

Intense Amelea Dark

Its been awhile since we had Amelea at SocietySM for a good BDSM trial, and that's exactly what we give her. I set her up to submit to Simon. Simon does his research and learns what he can about Amelea's previous shoots in order to size her up. A strong dominant will look for cues in his subject, and Simon comes into the shoot, ready to tackle this one. Amelea is whinning and wet within minutes and submissive putty in Simon's capable hands. Each position is a physical strain on her powerful, dancer's body, but she never fails to find pleasure when Simon overloads her with it. Total splits, an inverted suspension, some powerful squirting orgasms, and a woman who has been pushed to her very limits to find pleasure in the extreme.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps

File size: 119.8 MB

Download Intense Amelea Dark

Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V2, 1953kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

Nensy

Dixie & JJ Plush Bondage

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Dixie & JJ Plush-Oh My Gosh JJ! Where is the person who did this...

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7383kbps

File size: 905.8 MB

Download Dixie & JJ Plush Bondage

A Perfect Submissive

We all see these young and beautiful women in our day to day lives...stuffing themselves into the tightest and hottest outfits they can find...objectifying themselves and loving it...and not realizing how far those pleasures can go....Feenix plans a day of objectification through bound punishment, submissive conditioning and plenty of pleasure overload...Molly has serious interests in experiencing what he has in store for her, and she submits very well from the first minute...Feenix has a field day, binding her lovely little body effortlessly into strict and immobile positions, which gives him access to focus his efforts as he pleases...Molly responds like a perfect sex slave, accepting her punishments with erotic flair and enjoying the pleasure he demands of her, like a well trained whore.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 823kbps

File size: 122.2 MB

Download A Perfect Submissive

Camera club caning

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download Camera club caning

Nensy

Hotel Bondage Blondes

There's just something about hotel rooms that makes you want to get kinky! Maybe it's because you're away from home...or maybe it's just the possibility of your naughtiness being discovered by the staff. What would You do if you suddenly had two hotel rooms and two incredibly hot blondes at your complete disposal? And what if both of these tanned, taut, and busty blondes were also totally into being tightly tied and securely gagged? Well, we certainly know what Darla would do because she shows us in this tasty new video! Stacy and Goldie are two of today's top fetish stars and they both do a superb job here, squirming sexily in Darla's strict roping.

Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1417kbps

File size: 836.1 MB

Download Hotel Bondage Blondes

Suffering for Rare Beauty

Lily is a heart breaker and a jaw dropper, which means when you arent longing to own her, you're wishing to fuck her...Her very exiistence seems to put off the natural balance of power between men and women...which means, she is too beautiful for her own good...The blonde and blue innocence along with her killer body create a very potent combination...I remain uneffected as I tell her my plan for the day...Today, Lily learns that beauty is suffering, and I learn that her pussy is very, very sensitive once she cums.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps

File size: 144.2 MB

Download Suffering for Rare Beauty

BellaBates - Revenge Breeding The Little Step-Sister 4K

Starts with Bella getting chained to a metal pole then getting felt up and fingered. Short blowjob first sex position is upside wheelbarrow ends in doggystyle creampie(unseen). She remains chained the entire video...

Duration: 14:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

Download BellaBates - Revenge Breeding The Little Step-Sister 4K

Nensy

Mystic Molly Compilation

Slave girl Mystic Molly bondage and torture Compilation scenes.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Mystic Molly Compilation

The Beast Punishes Beauty

Kate is a very pretty woman ...she's been having BDSM fantasies for most of her life, and on this day, I get to make them come true...she is very willing, but she certainly enjoys not only being submissive, but being completely helpless at the hands of an aggressive beast...She responds well to my directions and demands, and her pussy responds well and wet to being invaded by my fingers...She endures very tight bondage, which she makes tighter by pulling very hard as I pleasure and punish her...her pristine beauty and sincere responses make Kate an ideal submissive play partner...You won't enjoy this one as much as I did, but still.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps

File size: 151.4 MB

Download The Beast Punishes Beauty

Blonde girl metal tied

Sexy Blonde girl naked metal tied and red ball gagged action.

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12330kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Blonde girl metal tied

Nensy

Lily Thot - Pressed Lily

Slave girl Lily Thot bondage, humiliation and fucking rough action.

Duration: 51:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4768kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lily Thot - Pressed Lily

Caged and Roped

Sierra has been roped and caged...she trembles around the cage, leashed to the top, hoping for a way out...alas, at SocietySM, there are no happy endings, at least not before the nightmare begins...She id given instructions before she is groped and spanked...Now tied to the side of the cage, her body is open and helpless to floggers and whips...and the reward of pleasure which she has the nerve to deny me...She is roped to the horse and punished for not accepting my rewards, and then I fill her pussy and I continue to flog and pleasure her to much better results...In the last scene, she is roped and spread on a sofa...unable to move her hips, her pussy is an easy target....and then more pleasure with the vibrator, and I think Sierra is beginning to understand her place as a sexual submissive.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 167.1 MB

Download Caged and Roped

Rachel Adams - Rachel's Brutal Hogtie on the Bed, bondagedownsouth

Rachel Adams showed up wanting some bondage. But she didn't want to some ordinary bondage tie. Dressed in a top, shorts and pantyhose, Rachel was looking for something different today. She wanted something strict, something difficult. So I gave her what she asked for. Well, maybe more than what she asked for.
Soon Rachel's bondage predicament began. Her hands are tied behind her back. A chest harness is added and then she is laid on the bed. Her ankles are bound crossed and a ball gag is stuffed in her mouth. Rachel is then pulled into a brutal hogtie using the bed frame. Her legs pulled up off the bed and her back pulled into an arch with her chest harness tied off to the other end of the bed frame.
There is no give in her predicament and you can see the strain in Rachel's face. I make sure I remind her that she wanted something difficult and that she should be careful what she asks for. Rachel is eventually left to suffer and endure in her brutal hogtie on the bed.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4202kbps

Download Rachel Adams - Rachel's Brutal Hogtie on the Bed, bondagedownsouth

Nensy

Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Der Pfad Zur Domut

Pain It Forward: Slashed

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house. Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.
It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down. Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.
London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car. I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone. Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move? All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her. He says she's . Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?
I guess I'm now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her. We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!

Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Pain It Forward: Slashed

Tormenting Rachael

We didnt give Rachael much time to prepare when she arrived for her shoot...She went right from paperwork to being bound and left on the floor for a round of photos...We all noted how sexy she looked in her casual wear...Feenix devises a nice plan for Rachael and she starts out, spread in stocks, as he removes her clothes...And she is in for a long day...Feenix gives her intense doses of punishment, as Rachael seems to feed off the helplessness in somewhat of a terrified sexual fit...and it is amazing to behold...Rachael is one of our favorite bottoms, when she isnt kicking guys in the balls as a domme...this girl is no powder puff, but she has all the right parts to make her softly and sweetly, sexually submissive and sincere.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps

File size: 111.1 MB

Download Tormenting Rachael

Nensy

Sweet Surrender - Tracy Sweet

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place. She likes leather arm binders and the sting of a whip across her ass. And although she may not enjoy sitting with a wooden wedging its way into her pussy she definitely Loves induced orgasms on top of it.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Sweet Surrender - Tracy Sweet

Brooke Johnson - Cum Medicine (2022)

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM

And now... Brooke Johnson's 3rd day. This one got rough, with a painful suspension involving little rocks inserted under her rope, all over her body. Then she was taken down, given a quick face fuck and ass feeding, and some fresh cum. Then we went into the basement, and she slurped the cum off the dirty floor over and over again to make some medicine for her perverted soul. It was a lovely ending for one of our favorite people around here. Brooke is a real-deal pervert who loves this kind of treatment.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7215kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Brooke Johnson - Cum Medicine (2022)

A Proud Painslut

I'm definitely a fan of Renee Roulette. She is a tiny, pretty woman with a huge sexual appetite who describes herself as a painslut...She enjoys the challenge of BDSM and I can tell you, it makes her pussy very wet...I have a good time, tossing her fragile body around like a ragdoll, before I lock her into steel stocks and lay her down. Her legs are pulled back and tied at the thigh, leaving her pussy wide open for my whims...I continue to bend and stretch Renee, as I pleasure and torment her...For a dominant, it was a field day...intense play with a willing subject who loves to hate it.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1268kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download A Proud Painslut

Nensy

Classic Beauty Tested by Bondage

Let's thank evolutionary biology for creatures like Bailey...Someone needs kudos...I'm still floored when a woman shocks me with her beauty and sexuality, and with as many truly beautiful women that we have been shooting lately, Bailey is a stand out. The tits and ass are top notch and natural...the face conjures up notions of the classic fragile damsel...her soft voice and submissive ways complete the picture...She is ready for a bondage adventure, and that is what I intend to give her...The bondage is tight and the punishments real and it makes her pussy very very wet.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1624kbps

File size: 141.3 MB

Download Classic Beauty Tested by Bondage

Chrissy Marie Latex Tied

Genres: Bondage, Latex

Sexy bondage model Chrissy Marie in Latex hard Tied and vibed orgasm.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6855kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Chrissy Marie Latex Tied

Gina's Pleasure and Pain

Gina is a happy ball of sexual energy, and she enjoys sexual submission in her personal life. Using that info, we do our best to prepare her for the rigors of a serious BDSM shoot. But the first time with Feenix can often be a very advanced session. He keeps the bondage tight and the punishments sincere as he begins guiding her through the pleasures of keeping him satisfied, which leads to orgasmic relief for Gina. And just when she thought orgasms are a reflief, he ties the vibrator to her and shows her that anything can be used to create pleasure and pain. Gina cums often and looks amazing throughout.

Duration: 16:13

File size: 174.3 MB

Download Gina's Pleasure and Pain

Nensy

HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor

Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Such a Dahl

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Bellah Dahl is so excited to be tied up she can barely contain it. As the ropes get tighter around her sexy form she wiggles and moans. The tight crotch rope adds an extra level of excitement. As OT tugs on it she gets more and more aroused.

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Such a Dahl

Training the Slut

At DungeonCorp, slutty women are all the rage...When women show a healthy drive to be real suts, it inspires us...but we realize that drive needs nourishment and training before the truest slut can be realized and enjoyed...and that is a huge part of the training program...how to submit, how to endure and how to enjoy their position of service...Feenix uses his time with Alaina to further her own slutty desires...a mix of suffering and rewards is used to guide the slut to her ultimate goal of bringing pleasure to others as they use her...Alaina is an amazing subject...young, beautiful and allready a natural slut...and so willing to allow our harsh methods...enjoy the trials she faces as Feenix trains her senses and her emotional base with trauma and pleasure.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1281kbps

File size: 141.2 MB

Download Training the Slut

Nensy

Serious Business

We don't allow any goofing off on set. We are very serious about our craft. There's just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.

Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

Download Serious Business

Road Litter

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter

Objectifying Alli

Alli Rae made her stunning debut on PerfectSlave earlier this year...We were all floored by her intense beauty and willingness to suffer through tough bondage...I am very happy to say that we got her back for more and she does not disappoint...Alli's physical perfection is not shy...the natural blonde hair, the amazing body, ripe tits, shapely ass and her wonderous pink pussy...But it is her will to endure, suffer and submit that we truly appreciate....In scene after scene, she proves her love for submission as I keep pushing her boundaries...In the end, her pussy steals the show...she experiences rolling orgasms...one after the other...her body betrays her and the pleasure backfires, and I leave Alli stretched, spread and pleading for help...a glorious example of a beautiful and strong-willed woman allowing herself to be guided into her own masochistic desires for our viewing pleasure.

Duration: 13:39

File size: 146.6 MB

Download Objectifying Alli

Nensy

Luna Grey - Custom Bondage In Bergans Jacket HD, RestrictingRopes

Luna is visiting Jeff after a day of shopping. She bought herself a Bergans Jacket and shows Jeff how it looks. Luna remembers Jeff that she wanted to try Bondage in the Jacket. Jeff ties her up but there is something missing. A gag! She wants to try four different gags before she chooses her favorite.

Duration: 28:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2981kbps

File size: 698.1 MB

Download Luna Grey - Custom Bondage In Bergans Jacket HD, RestrictingRopes

Emily Addison Part 3

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison Part 3

Caroline Pierce Hard Tied

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy brunette slut Caroline Pierce Hard Tied and tape gagged action.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download Caroline Pierce Hard Tied

Nensy

Francesca Le' Bondage Legend

When looking for a woman that loves bondage and is an experienced bondage pro, look no further then Francesca Le. With a wide-eyed sultry innocence that has melted hearts and a deliciously sculptured body, Francesca is a fan favorite who delivers on the action! In this landmark video, it is revealed that she is truly a bondage legend! With rare scenes from her first ever video and a compellation of some of the sexiest scenes she has done through the years, this is a hardcore delight for all bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 33:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2066kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 543.8 MB

Download Francesca Le' Bondage Legend

Tiffany Watson in Training

SImon gets his hands on a total BDSM newbie, and she is very sexy and very submissive...Tiffany is a flowering young woman with deep sexual passions, but she is not a painslut...Im sure she was shocked just to find how we would bind her, but the idea of being flogged, or having clamps put on her most sensitive parts is not native to her sexual experiences...Simon takes his time building a rapport and dominant trust...But it's not long before she is wrapped from shoulders to ankles, with her luscious tits hanging out...And he introduces her to some flogging....Her squirms and expressions are newbie gold...When he exposes her perfect pink pussy in the second scene, its ad if he finds her very center...he gives her an overdose of pleasure and pussy objectification...Tiffany will come to believe the power of her sexual submission when she feels the power of orgasms applied to her helpless body...And so her training goes...Exposed, nude, punished and pleasured, which is one of Simon's favorite routines.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps

File size: 126.6 MB

Download Tiffany Watson in Training

Blonde and Submissive

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Lily Rader
Genres: Teen, Natural Tits, Blonde, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

Lily came back to LA and we couldnt resist the opportunity to shoot her...You never know when these precious gems of submissive desire will fall off the map...coupled with her perfectly feminine body, Lily is just the type of woman whom you want to take advantage of, as often as possible...Feenix gets his taste today, as he spreads, suspends and bends her...He pays close attention to her ass, feet, pussy and tits and keeps Lily in a constant state of masochistic arousal...This little woman loves to suffer through helplessness and adversity, and we love to take her there....Enjoy

Total size: 732.5 MB in 4 files.

Download Blonde and Submissive

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩