fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Julia

Staff member

Gapeway To Heaven

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Video language: English

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Julia

Staff member

Sombra takes 12 inches of fat nag anal

Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Dildo, nag, Creampie

Extreme fat nag cock bad dragon anal fuck! Lost of cum! Sombra infiltrates a top-secret facility where genetic experiments are being conducted. Her main objective was to steal the research data, but to her great surprise, everything was deleted just a day ago and no single scientist was present. Looking for clues, exhausted under the pressure of being revealed, she suddenly walks into a subject of experiment. It was curious about her. Whether it was an altered overgrown human being or a nag or a bull she could not tell, but what she could tell that the creature's genitals were overly represented for being a genetic super weapon. The creature took a few steps towards her and Sombra started to shoot at it. Her gun turned out to be useless, the creature was still standing there sniffing the air and to even bigger surprise it's cock gained a slight erection. The creature suddenly jumped onto her and grabbed her in his hands tight. The reflexes, speed and strength were far beyond Sombra' e.

Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7896kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sombra takes 12 inches of fat nag anal

Julia

Staff member

Curvy Dawn Willow Enjoys Big Toys Fucking & Fisting

Cast: Dawn Willow
Genres: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Curvy Dawn Willow Enjoys Big Toys Fucking & Fisting

Julia

Staff member

Gapeway To Heaven - Linda Sweet & Vinna Reed - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Download Gapeway To Heaven - Linda Sweet & Vinna Reed - FullHD 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Hardcore fisting experience with Nicol Love & Vinna Reed

Cast: Nicol Love & Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Speculum, Toys, Lesbian, Girl Girl

We have an absolutely stunning match up today on Fister Twister with hot blonde Vinna Reed and dark haired babe Nicol. Nicol is ready to take on Vinna in this lesbian fisting scene and these gorgeous girls start off by kissing while naked. Their bodies look so good together with their long legs and curves in all the right places! Vinna licks Nicol's nipples and then bends her over treating her to some pussy licking action. She teases Nicol's XXL pussy lips with the tip of her tongue and pulls at them before placing her fingers inside Nicol's pussy and gaping her hole apart slightly. Nicol looks like she has a tight little pussy so this is going to be one hell of a challenge! Using some kitchen tongs, Vinna slides them into Nicol's pussy and tries to stretch her that little bit further, letting Nicol taste her juices along the way. Vinna has a brilliant idea of how to get Nicol ready for her fist fucking, and chooses a monster sized inflatable black sex toy which she inserts into Nicol.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7066kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hardcore fisting experience with Nicol Love & Vinna Reed

Julia

Staff member

Pack13 spekula

Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Medical, Clinic, Fisting

Si vous êtes un fist et un vibrateur, de la même manière que le fisting médical, les belles filles ne vous laisseront pas vous ennuyer, leurs corps sont tout simplement parfaits, c'est exactement ce dont vous avez besoin! Voir les captures d'écran, télécharger le film, regarder!

Total size: 528.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Pack13 spekula

Julia

Staff member

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Download Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Julia

Staff member

Fisting Fun

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nikky Thorne, Lilu Moon
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fisting Fun

Julia

Staff member

Darcia Lee, Lara West Lustfully Fisting Lara (2017)

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download Darcia Lee, Lara West Lustfully Fisting Lara (2017)

Julia

Staff member

Gapeway To Heaven

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist!

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Julia

Staff member

Antonia Sainz, Ellie Springlare - A Tight Squeeze

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ellie Springlare (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Big Ass

Today on Fister Twister, Antonia Sainz gets another contender to play with. Ellie Springlare is a sexy brunette who thinks she is up for the challenge of being fisted and these gorgeous brunette kiss and rub each others boobs together to start this sensual lesbian fisting scene! Ellie climbs on top of Antonia and lets her massage her pussy lips, pushing them together and spreading them apart with her fingers. She pulls as much as she can and sees that she has a lot of work to do before Ellie's pussy will accept her whole hand. She fingers Ellie who then turns around to lick her own pussy juices before laying on her side, waiting for what Antonia has in store for her next. Using a metal speculum, Antonia inserts it into Ellie, using it almost like a sex toy then the real fun starts as she gapes Ellie apart. She notices that her pussy has softened and opened up that little bit more, so before Antonia unleashes her fist she works Ellie a little bit more with a monster dildo! Ellie bends .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1440x810, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 670.6 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Ellie Springlare - A Tight Squeeze

Julia

Staff member

Lustfully Fisting Lara

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Download Lustfully Fisting Lara

Julia

Staff member

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Cast: Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Julia

Staff member

Antonia Sainz, Victoria Pure - Pure Plesure

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Victoria Pure (fisted)

Antonia Sainz makes a return to Fister Twister this week and wants to play with another contender. Gorgeous blonde Victoria Pure is up for the challenge and starts this scene bent over, naked and ready for what is in store. Antonia enters the room and starts to kiss her. She lays Victoria over on her back and Antonia starts to tease her pussy with her fingers. Victoria looks in pure ecstasy while Antonia starts to gape her beautiful pussy apart. The fingering gets more frantic and then as Victoria bends over into the doggystyle position, Antonia uses sex toys to slide between her pussy lips, stretching her even more. Once Victoria's pussy is ready, Antonia starts to fuck her with both toys at once, making sure she is getting wet and ready for her lesbian fisting experience. To make sure she is stretched to the max, Victoria turns over and Antonia fucks her dripping wet pussy with a monster sized black dildo. She has no problem taking this toy into her pussy and Antonia switches to her.

Duration: 25:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6794kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Victoria Pure - Pure Plesure

Julia

Staff member

Lustfully Fisting Lara

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Download Lustfully Fisting Lara

Julia

Staff member

Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox

Cast: Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian,

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from beh.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox

Julia

Staff member

Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

Download Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Julia

Staff member

Roxy Raye-Fists&Feet For Roxy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Fists&Feet For Roxy

Julia

Staff member

Anal Fisting With Cute Linda Sweet

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

Download Anal Fisting With Cute Linda Sweet

Julia

Staff member

Rachel Evans & Sandra Bell - Tight Little Pussy

Cast: Rachel Evans (fister), Sandra Bell (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Big boobed babe Rachel Evans is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting fun so she decided it was time for another challenger. Pretty blonde Sandra Bell was up for some fun and agreed to offer her pussy for the taking. Both girls start this scene naked and Sandra gets to grips with Rachel's ample breasts. Rachel bends Sandra over and starts to rub her pussy with her fingers, running her thumb over her labia while spitting onto it at the same time. She inserts a couple of her fingers into Sandra's pussy, stretching it apart a little and easing into it gently. If she is going to get her whole fist in there, she needs to work her way up to it! Laying Sandra slightly on her side and slides some kitchen tongs into her pussy to gape it a little more. Sandra rubs herself at the same time with her long red nailed fingers, making herself nice and wet too. Rachel is feeling really horny and lets Sandra practice her blowjob skills on a hugely thick black dildo. Rachel eases it into Sandra's p.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6222kbps

Download Rachel Evans & Sandra Bell - Tight Little Pussy

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩