Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Real Fun Milf and Mature | Freaky Anal Loving Milf

KissPiss

Staff member

Personal trainer

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

This week I called one of my hot male friends from Orlando. It's been a while since I've seen him and I was very excited to play with him again! He's a personal trainer so I thought he could show me a few things- actually I really just wanted to have some fun with him; but I didn't want to seem to anxious! So, he told me to stretch out and then we were going to start doing squats and lunges but his dick was poking out through his shorts! I couldn't keep my mind on working out all I could think about was pulling his shorts down and putting that big dick in my mouth. As soon as I touched it I told him I needed something to snack on- lol. His dick felt so good in my mouth! I was in heaven! I really wanted him to fuck me but settled for a nice big load in my mouth instead!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 184.6 MB

Download Personal trainer

KissPiss

Staff member

Backseat blowjob

Today it was so nice out that I didn't want to waste the day by staying in all day. So, Tommy and I drove out to Sand Key beach. The skies were light blue, very sunny, and a little cool. I wore a cute black skirt, and tank top to excite Tommy. It was a little nippy out and I got very excited when the wind blew up my skirt showing him my pussy! As were walking around I started to tell him about a time that I met this guy at a shopping mall parking lot and we got in the back seat of his car and had some naughty fun! This got Tommy so excited that he was as anxious as I was to get in the back seat of his car! I recreated the same scenario and even got a big load in my face at the end! Hmm, did you know I love the taste of cum?

Duration: 17:26
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 204.1 MB

Download Backseat blowjob

KissPiss

Staff member

Caught on cam

This week I got some private time in while Tommy was out of town visiting his family. I decided that after my cam show I would do some private shows so that I could really have one on one time with my members. I got so turned on during my cam show that I knew I wanted to continue playing with you guys the rest of the day. I had the whole house to my self and just you guys spending time with me! I got so wet watching you jerk off for me. My pussy was dripping wet and when I watched you cum for me- it immediately made me cum! It was incredible!

Duration: 22:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Caught on cam

KissPiss

Staff member

Plaid skirt flirt

This week I got excited about our first few cold days by wearing a long red & black plaid skirt with black stockings. I like to turn Tommy off by first teasing him with my outfit and then stripping for him. Once his dick started to get hard I pulled it out of his shorts and stroked it and then started sucking on it with my lips. He then sat on the bed with me and I stroked it so good for him. I then took off my panties and spread my legs so he could lick me. His tongue felt so good on my pussy! He then got on the bed and spread my legs further so he could fuck me. It felt amazing and didn't take me long to cum!! When he was red to cum I stroked his dick again and then had him shoot his cum all over my tits!

Duration: 22:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1447kbps

File size: 262.6 MB

Download Plaid skirt flirt

KissPiss

Staff member

The understudy

As a married couple we often spice up our sex life by role playing. This week I made a fantasy come true for Tommy. Lately he's been asking me to wear a school girl outfit and pretend I'm this young innocent virgin. So, when I went into my closet to change I sent out a young pretty little blonde in my place wearing a cute outfit. She fit the part of the school girl perfectly! He was quite surprised and enjoyed all the teasing she did and that she didn't give into his every whim. His dick was incredibly hard and she got him to cum so much!

Duration: 22:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps

File size: 266.2 MB

Download The understudy

KissPiss

Staff member

Nylon nympho

This week one of my members requested I wear Cuban heel thigh highs. I paired them up with a sexy satin bra, a g-string and a garter belt. I love it when you guys make requests! It really turns me on knowing I'm wearing a special outfit or stockings just for you. I wish I could have given him a private dance in person; but I was thinking about him the whole time today. I got so wet playing with my big black dildo and sucking on a nice hard dick. My creamy juices were all over! I rocked back and forth on his balls while I jerked off his dick until he was ready to cum- and then I got on my back and fucked my pussy so good while he came all over me!! I had such a great orgasm!! Hmmm, thanks sweetie!

Duration: 18:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1479kbps

File size: 214.5 MB

Download Nylon nympho

KissPiss

Staff member

Pussyfoot

This week I gave Tommy a private dance in our bedroom. I wore one of my club outfits for him- a fishnet triangle top with booty shorts and stirrup thigh highs. It always gets him really turned on when I come home from work and put on the same outfit I wore at the club. I smell like perfume, cologne, and smoke. It gets him so jealous when I tell him about a customer I spent a long time with. I like to make his dick really hard and the best way is to show him how I grinded my pussy all over another guys lap. I teased him a lot today and made him so jealous. He ended up taking it out on me by ramming his dick inside me and fucking me so hard. He tells me he has to take his pussy back! I love it! I squeezed my tits together real tight while I fingered myself and told him about how I wanted to get tied up again. His cum came out so fast all over my tits and mouth!

Duration: 20:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps

File size: 247.8 MB

Download Pussyfoot

KissPiss

Staff member

Full pussy access

I get so turned on when I wear stockings so this week I bought some nude fishnet crotchless (easy access!) suspender pantyhose. I love playing with my pussy especially when it's so exposed in the open! I turned on Tommy by showing him my huge tits and by fingering my pussy. I rubbed and fingered it until I was dripping wet! Tommy got so excited watching me! He came over to me with his dick hanging out of his jeans- so hot! I love seeing a hot guy with his jeans down and his dick raring to go for me!! I quickly grabbed onto his already hard dick and began stroking and touching the head. It was dripping with lots of pre-cum! I put the whole thing in my mouth while I squatted beside him and inserted my three fingers in my wet hole. We then got on the couch and I got on all fours to stroke his huge dick. I could feel his hand on my ass as he slapped it and then put his two fingers inside me. He loves feeling my soaking wet pussy on his fingers. Tommy's dick stays so hard while he fingers .

Duration: 16:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 191.5 MB

Download Full pussy access

KissPiss

Staff member

Milf worship

This week I wore a satin bra and panty set with thigh high stockings. I wanted to make Tommy really excited before I even touched him. I danced and stripped around for him showing him my big tits while I pushed them together. I then bent over and showed my ass and slowly sliding my thong down to reveal the crack of my ass. I spread apart my ass and then with my fingers I spread my pussy open. I got so turned on! I told him to lay down and then I sat over his face and slid my pussy on top of his mouth. He tickled my pussy with his tongue. It felt incredible! I then straddled his head and sat all the way down on his face. He had no choice but to suck on my pussy! He loves it when I'm aggressive and make him eat my pussy- and I love every minute of it! His dick was so hard but wasn't getting any attention so I sat on the chair and sucked on his big dick for a while. We then did 69. I love feeling his dick in my mouth while my pussy is all over his face. It's such a huge turn on! I then g.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps

File size: 257.9 MB

Download Milf worship

KissPiss

Staff member

Teen supreme

Tommy and I met his sweet girlfriend Rhyan at a hotel room on her lunch break. She works at an office nearby when she's not in school. He was really excited to see her! She looked so pretty in her secretary clothes! It made his dick so hard when he saw her. I could tell she was anxious to see him too. She wanted him to help take her clothes off fast and her body was moving into his the whole time. Rhyan unzipped his pants and grabbed his cock in her pretty little hand. She then got on top of him and started kissing him and then his cock. He told me later her body feels amazing! He said that he's never really liked younger girls that much before but she turns him on so much! He thinks about her all the time. He said he wished he could bury his cock deep inside her! I'll admit she does look like she treats his cock really well and can suck and stroke it until he cum's really good for her. He loves feeling her ass on top of him and when she rubs her pussy up against his cock he cum's fas.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps

File size: 193.1 MB

Download Teen supreme

KissPiss

Staff member

Heated passion

After Rhyan left tonight I was so angry with Tommy. I know It's silly for me to be so jealous but I can't help it!! I think Tommy really likes her! I wouldn't be so insecure if he hadn't cheated on me last year with this girl from the gym. The whole time he was kissing her pretty body my pussy was dripping wet even though I was raging inside! It's crazy- I know! We argued for a while about her and I knew if I kept pushing it that he wouldn't want anything to do with me the rest of the night so I eased up and told him that what I really needed was for him to lick me like he licked Rhyan. Every time I mentioned her name his dick got so hard! I started acting like her and telling him I (as Ryan) wanted him to fuck me so bad! He was super excited and was raring to go all night! I really enjoyed that part and he made me cum so hard!..... but after I felt jealous again!

Duration: 21:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1478kbps

File size: 248.8 MB

Download Heated passion

KissPiss

Staff member

Betrayed by beauty

The last few months Tommy's been having fun with other girls but their's one girl in particular that has become his favorite. Her name is Rhyan. She's a really pretty young college girl who seems to be having way too much fun with my man! I usually always get jealous when he's with a new girl but I've gotten even more jealous when he's with Rhyan. After the second time they were together I walked in on him when he was in the office supposedly working- but instead he was stroking his cock looking at Rhyan's photos! I decided to bring in a new girl (the really young blonde girl- last week) to get his mind off of Rhyan. That didn't work! We had a huge fight over him and Rhyan and I told him I wasn't going to have her come to see him anymore. I was starting to feel like he was betraying me. Then I started feeling bad because I know Tommy loves me and he just likes to have a little fun now and then. As it turned out Rhyan emailed me a really sweet note. So, I told Tommy I would have her co.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 243.5 MB

Download Betrayed by beauty

KissPiss

Staff member

Sticky situation

This week Tommy and I got into a heated argument about his job. I told him that I wanted to go on a short vacation this weekend but he said that he couldn't because he was way behind on his work so I stormed out of the house and left for the day. This usually wouldn't have been that big of a deal but I left right as Tommy was setting up the lights for the shoot that we were supposed to do. So instead of waiting until the next day to do our shoot Tommy called up my best friend Mariah and had her come over and fill in for me. If it was anyone else that had come over besides her I would have been pissed off at him for a very long time but Mariah and I have a great friendship and I know that I can trust her. I had no idea that he filmed a blowjob and facial scene with her until the next day when he showed the video to me. I wanted to smack him at first but I got so turned on watching the video of him making out with her, going down on her, and then shooting his hot cum in her mouth that I.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps

File size: 256.7 MB

Download Sticky situation

KissPiss

Staff member

Friends that share

My friend Raquel came over this afternoon because she needed to talk to me about her failing marriage. Her husband has been treating her bad lately and she needed some time away from him so she came over to spend some time with me. But as we were talking Tommy came into the room and started undressing Raquel with his eyes. He has wanted to fuck Raquel for a long time and I could tell that he was hoping today was going to be the day. Her husband is very jealous and would never let her leave the house dressed so provocative so I knew Tommy was thinking that its either now or never. She loves it when guys are forward with her and as soon as Tommy told her that he jerks off to her I knew that she would start to open up to the idea of having sex with Tommy in front of me. I really love watching him fuck other women so when she was receptive towards his advances I got really turned on. I actually don't mind him having sex with someone else it's watching him make out with someone that really.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Friends that share

KissPiss

Staff member

Cougar tales

I came home today from stripping with another naughty story to tell Tommy. I had Tommy pull out his cock so I could stroke it while I told him my latest tale. I was dancing at the club today when an old friend of mine came in with his limo driver. He owns a limo company and he is friends with one of his drivers so they came over to the club today at lunch. I danced for my friend while another girl danced for his driver. Then after about an hour of dancing and talking with him he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride in the limo for a little bit. I was ready to get out of the club anyway so I said yes. I got changed and went outside and got in the back with my friend. His driver drove us around for about an hour while we fooled around in the back. As soon as I got in the backseat he unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge cock. He has a 9 inch cock that I love playing with. So I stroked it real good while he fingered me. My pussy got so wet stroking his cock that I decided to just s.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1479kbps

File size: 172.3 MB

Download Cougar tales

KissPiss

Staff member

Cock handler

Today I put on a pair of sexy gray stockings, panties, bra, high heels, a short tight skirt and then stripped for the camera. I undressed slowly and showed off my legs and feet, then my big tits and round ass. I love bending over and spreading my ass for the camera. I always imagine someone eating my ass while they stroke their cock for me. I got really turned on so I had Tommy come in the room and sit down then pull out his cock so I could strip for him while he jerks off. I love watching guys jerk off in front of me. Not many guys I've met are very comfortable doing that in front of me for some reason but I absolutely love it. I love watching cock's grow and getting harder and harder while I'm stripping. After his cock was rock hard I sat on his lap and stroked it real good for him. Over the years I've become really addicted to giving hand jobs. I really love feeling a big hard cock in my little hands. I like to feel the veins as well as the head as it swells up and gets ready to pu.

Duration: 23:44
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps

File size: 278.4 MB

Download Cock handler

KissPiss

Staff member

Cum drenched milf

The other day I caught Tommy jerking off to another on his computer and it really made me jealous and angry but it also made me horny. So today I thought I would surprise him in his office while wearing a sexy outfit. I figure that if he's going to jerk off to a it might as well be me instead of some other slut. So I walked into his office and had him pull down his pants so I could look at his cock while I stripped for him. I love it when a man strokes his hard cock while he's looking at me. After his cock was nice and hard I had him stand up so I could put it into my mouth. I love feeling the head of a hard cock slide in and out of my mouth. He really wanted to fuck me after he got hard but I was still so horny thinking about him jerking off to another girl that I made him sit back down and jerk his cock off for me while I stuck a dildo in my ass and played with my pussy. I really love watching guys jerk off so I sat in the chair and opened my legs so he could get a good look at my p.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1479kbps

File size: 207.7 MB

Download Cum drenched milf

KissPiss

Staff member

Pantyhose & dildos pt3

I opened up my emails today and saw two sexy emails from my members! One of the emails had nude photos of one of you stroking your dick for me. The other email had a video attached that really turned me on. It was of one of you guys sitting in front of the computer jerking your dick off to me. You stroked and stroked until you shot your big load onto the screen. It was so hot I had to get out my toys so I could cum! I put on some sexy nude pantyhose and a beige colored bra with my nude heels. I talked dirty to the camera and teased you guys telling you all about how excited I was to see your dicks getting hard for me. I then got out my dildo and vibrator and I laid on the couch and fucked my pussy thinking about your dick cumming while I came all over my big toy. I really love it when you send me sexy nude photos and videos!

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Pantyhose & dildos pt3

KissPiss

Staff member

Cock auditions pt26 with louie

This week I did another cock audition. This young guy named Louie had been emailing me for months and I kept putting him off. I finally decided to let him come over. He was a sweet but very shy guy. I had to lead him a long and show him the way. I wanted to turn him on first so I slowly teased him showing him my body and making him touch me. I leaned over and him suck on my breasts. I told him how much I enjoy having my nipples sucked on. I then got on the couch and spread my legs open and put a huge toy inside me. I told him that I liked having my pussy filled up. I had him pull out his own dick and stroke it for me. I wanted to watch as it came out of his pants and he slowly stroked it making it very hard. I then started stroking his dick with my hand and I told him to finger me. I liked having his fingers deep inside me. He put a few fingers in my pussy making me so wet! I continued to stroke him while I sat on his fingers. It felt so good I couldn't stop moaning! I then got on my .

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 508.9 MB

Download Cock auditions pt26 with louie

KissPiss

Staff member

Taboo talk pt5

I had just finished my workout and went into the living room to stretch. I didn't realize Billy was in there reading on the chair. I was naked and started stretching and he got upset because I was distracting him. I told him to keep reading and that I wouldn't bother him. I kept stretching doing my lunges, cobra stretch, quad & inner thigh stretch. I then turned around and sat Indian style stretching out my inner thighs and I looked over at him and noticed he was looking at me with a smile on his face and his dick sticking out of his shorts. I apologized for being in the room naked and making him feel uncomfortable. I told him I could make it up to him by making him feel good. He agreed so I started teasing him even more- spreading my ass and then pussy for him. I asked him to cum on my so he got over top of me and shot a big heavy load all over my face!

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 418.2 MB

Download Taboo talk pt5

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩