Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Real Fun Milf and Mature | Freaky Anal Loving Milf

KissPiss

Staff member

Taboo talk pt19

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Today I was cleaning Billy's room and went through one of his drawers to put stuff away and found a used washcloth that smelled like it was full of cum. This made me very angry because I've told Billy many times not to jerk off without me. He knows that I want to be the one to make him cum. I hate it when he does that because it's such a waste of good cum. Just thinking of Billy stroking his hard cock and shooting his thick load on his cum rag made me so horny but when I put his cum filled rag up to my nose and smelled it my pussy really starting tingling because the smell of his cum drives me crazy. So I got out my vibrator and lay on Billy's bed and smelled his cum rag while I played with my pussy. As I laid there masturbating with my legs spread open and my tits and pussy exposed I couldn't wait for Billy to come home so I could scold him for jerking off without me. When he finally got home and came into his room I was playing with my pussy and smelling his cum rag. He was shocked .

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2974kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 533.4 MB

Download Taboo talk pt19

KissPiss

Staff member

Cuckold talk pt11

I was going through my closet to look for something sexy to wear to a swinger party tonight and I found this sexy dress I use to wear at the strip club. It had a few more holes in it then when I first bought it because one of my customers from the club got carried away one evening when I was there. I was sitting at the bar with a girlfriend from work when Scott my friend comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders, then back and gradually he has my dress up and he's now massaging my ass. I'm getting very turned on and I'm hanging my ass over the stool so he could rub my pussy as well. The next thing I know he's up against me with his long dick out and has slid it inside me. He's wearing a long suit coat so no one can really see and we are sitting in the far dark corner. It didn't take long for him to shoot his load inside me (which surprised the shit out of me!) and me having to run to the bathroom with cum dripping down the inside of my stocking. I was so turned on thinking of.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps

File size: 394.8 MB

Download Cuckold talk pt11

KissPiss

Staff member

Cuckold talk pt10 - creampie

Today I did a bachelor party and when I got home I told my hubby all about it. I wore an aqua blue tight little mini dress, white stockings, garter belt, thong and heels. I went to this guy's hotel room where him and his 5 friends were waiting for me. I walked into the room and took off my over coat and showed them my sexy outfit. I then began by dancing for one of the guys. I straddled his lap and was making out with him while I grinded my thong on his crotch. As we were making out he pulled out my tits and began sucking on them while I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I then rubbed my thong up against his cock and then began to stroke him. I got him nice and hard and then went on to the next guy. I did this for all six guys and pretty soon I was sucking and jerking as many as I could at one time. I then bent over and one of the guys was tonguing my ass and getting it all lubed up. Next thing I know he has slid his dick inside my ass. He came really fast and then the next .

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 409.5 MB

Download Cuckold talk pt10 - creampie

KissPiss

Staff member

Taboo talk pt16

I had lunch with a client today and after we went to his car and started making out. This led to me giving him a blow job and as I was sucking on him his cock got so hard. He then lifted up my dress and pulled my panties to the side and was fingering my pussy. I got so turned on that we headed to the back seat where I could pull off my panties and pull up my dress so I could sit on his big cock. His cock felt so good inside my wet pussy! I moved my hips up and down and rubbed my clit until I came on his cock. I told him not to cum inside me; so instead he pulled out at the last minute and shot it on my black dress. When I got home I went to the laundry room to clean myself up. I was bent over by the dryer getting a clean wash cloth when Billy came looking for me. He asked me what I was doing as I was trying to get the stain out. I told him what happened earlier with my client and he instantly got turned on. He knows what a nympho I am and that I need to get fucked every day. I could s.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Taboo talk pt16

KissPiss

Staff member

Milf pov pt2

I was really horny today and needed a big black cock to fuck me so I got out one of my toys. I put on some sexy lingerie with a garter belt and stockings. I then talked dirty to you and teased you and coaxed you into stroking your dick for me. I love it when you pull your dick out of your boxers and then your balls come out. I really enjoy seeing your dick get hard in your hands and your balls get real tight. I lubed up the big black cock and slowly pulled my pussy lips apart with it. I pushed it in slowly but as deep as it would go. I did this over and over again getting my pussy real wet and stretched out from the cock. I continued to talk dirty to you and I watched you jerk off. My pussy got so turned on that it didn't take me long to come. I then asked you if you wanted me to make you cum and you of course said yes! You came over to me and I took your dick in my hand and stroked it for you. I then put it in my mouth and all the way down my throat. I love how your dick feels in my .

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps

File size: 389.9 MB

Download Milf pov pt2

KissPiss

Staff member

Milf seeking boys pt8

I know that Jackson was having to leave town soon so I called him up again so we could have some more fun before he got away. I put on some sexy purple stockings, purple bra and black thong & heels. We went right into the living room and kissed and played for a long time. I wanted this time to last longer then the last. I sucked on him for a long time and slowly stroked him while he fingered my pussy and ass. He then asked me to do 69 so he laid on the couch and I straddled his face with my pussy and ass while I went down on him. He had his fingers in all my holes. He made me cum so good! After I came I stroked his dick off while tonguing his head and got him to shoot out a nice big load for me!

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 448.4 MB

Download Milf seeking boys pt8

KissPiss

Staff member

Milf seeking boys pt11

Tonight I was getting ready to go out.was taking me to a jazz bar and then spending the night with me. I love it when we can be alone and just enjoy each other. He was in the shower and I was suppose to be ready by now but after I put my sexy pink bra, thong & stockings on I wanted to fuck me first before we went out. He came out in his towel and asked me what I was doing. He looked so hot in that towel. I just wanted him to grab me now! I shyly said I wanted to play first before going out and he agreed that we should fuck first too! I got up and kissed him passionately and rubbed his bulge while he caressed my body with his hands. I then got down on my knees and sucked on his dick. I then slowly stroked him and sucked on his head at the same. He then laid me down on the bed and licked my pussy for a long time. His tongue felt so good on my clit and pussy. He made me cum so good! He got on top of me and pushed my legs back and fucked me with real deep thrusts. He then got up and I ope.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download Milf seeking boys pt11

KissPiss

Staff member

Feet and ass lovers

I just got back from my trip to Orlando and was excited to tell my hubby about all the fun I had so I went into the office suitcase and all. I still had the outfit on that I wore for my client that morning. My client is totally into feet and all he wanted me to do was show him my feet in many different size heels, flats, and barefeet. He just loves to look at my toes and my arches. I stood around on my tip toes naked, or with lingerie on. He would kiss my feet and suck on my toes and also give me lots of foot massages while he rubbed his dick on my feet. He came on my feet so many times in 2 days! I told my hubby all about how my client pampered me and my feet. I wanted him to cum for me too so I began by modeling my tight jeans and sexy jean jacket with my skimpy bra on. I sat in the chair and crossed my legs and dangled my heel until my shoe fell off. I then showed him my feet and arched them and caressed my toes. I then stood up on my bare feet and pulled my thong up high so I had .

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 284.8 MB

Download Feet and ass lovers

KissPiss

Staff member

Lingerie mom pt3

It was Saturday morning and I was laying on the couch wearing sexy white pantyhose and a lace top. I woke up really horny and was waiting for my Billy to wake up. I started to play with my dildo when Billy walked into the room. I told him I was glad he was up because I wanted him to play with me. My always wakes up with a hard on and lots of cum in his balls. I did a strip tease for him and talked real dirty just like a naughty mommy should! I then showed him my big titties and told him I wanted him to suck on them like he use to when he was real little. I was getting so turned on and so was the bulge in my 's pants! I put my hand inside my pantyhose and ran my fingers over my hairy pussy. It felt nice and wet. I then bent over and put both hands inside my pantyhose and spread my ass while inside there. I looked over at my and he had his dick out of his pajama pants. I then laid back on the couch and pulled my pantyhose down and lifted my legs up in the air so he could see my hairy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 410.7 MB

Download Lingerie mom pt3

KissPiss

Staff member

Yasmeena - My Second oldster (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Yasmeena
Genres: Milf

Sexy Yasmeena loves helping out her older neighbor Bruno SX since his wife past. She starts getting feelings for him and decides to strip naked and play in the pool, then Bruno drys her off before eating her ass. Yasmeena grabs his cock sucking and deepthroating it then rides Bruno's hard cock. Bruno gets so turned on that he blows his hot load of cum which makes Yasmeena so excited.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5936kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.8 MB

Download Yasmeena - My Second oldster (2019)

KissPiss

Staff member

Frida Sante - Get In The Mood

Cast: Frida Sant
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girl

Friday Sante is an incredible milf, who loves to flaunt that incredible body. Check out the way that she fills out her dress, then keep watching as she peels it off. Flinging her mane of long hair behind her shoulder, she strikes a series of sexy poses that really highlight her big boobs and bare cunt.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8468kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Frida Sante - Get In The Mood

KissPiss

Staff member

Lingerie mom pt8

Today I was doing a skype show for one of my members and my son Billy wanted to be in the room and watch. I told him he had to be quiet but could jerk off while he watched me. I had on a bodystocking, stockings, bra, panties and garter belt. I started the show off by showing my body and stripping for my member. I also talked to Billy while he stroked his dick for mommy. He loves to watch his mommy be a naughty sexy nympho. I love to fuck big cocks and toys and brought out one of my favorites to fuck today. I was so horny watching the member on Skype jerk off his cock while my son stroked his dick right in front of me. My pussy was so wet and creamy and it didn't take me long to cum all over that big cock. It felt so good to get two cocks off at the same time. I especially love to please my son and make him cum for me!

Duration: 15:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

Download Lingerie mom pt8

KissPiss

Staff member

Moms ass on the glass

I just got back from the gym and was taking a shower so I could go to work when my son Billy walked in. I could tell he was horny and wouldn't do his homework until he released some pressure in his balls. I said to my son "are you horny Billy, do you want mommy to help you cum?" Billy nodded yes. "Mommy is so horny too and needs to take the edge off before I go to work." "Do you like looking at mommy's naked body? Mommy's big titties turn you on don't they? I know you like it when mommy spreads her ass for you, don't you Billy?" I then move sexily near him and show him my curves. I squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples then rub my hairy pussy and spread my ass for him to see. I then sit on the glass chair and spread my ass for him again. "Do you want to see mommy fuck this huge cock?" My son says yes! So I put it on the chair and slide my pussy down slowly on the big cock. It takes me a bit of stretching to get it inside me. It's so big! I fuck it for a while and tell my son to pull ou.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps

File size: 249.4 MB

Download Moms ass on the glass

KissPiss

Staff member

Pantyhose and dildos pt2

I'm really horny today so I got out a really big dildo to play with. I want you to jerk off for me while I strip for you and show you my sexy no ass pantyhose. I just love how my ass hangs out of these silky pantyhose. I want you to bury your face in my ass while I smother you. I then want you to lick my ass. I then take off my top and show you my big tits. I bounce them in your face and have you suck on my nipples. I then pull of my skirt and now I'm just in my silky sheer pantyhose. I then stick my hand inside the front so I can rub my hairy pussy. I'm getting so turned on now so I pull the pantyhose off so I can spread my legs and show you my wet pussy. I then finger pussy and taste my juices. I then stick the huge head of the dildo inside my pussy. I slowly slide it in and push it as far as it will go and fuck my pussy with it. I'm watching you stroke your cock and it looks like your going to cum soon so I tell you I want you to cum all over my mouth so I can taste it and then you.

Duration: 16:12

File size: 375.1 MB

Download Pantyhose and dildos pt2

KissPiss

Staff member

Pantyhose and dildos

Today I invited one of my long time clients over for a session. Since my hubby is away I asked Ted to film me while I did a solo masturbation scene for him. He didn't want to be on film so I promised him after the camera was off that he could fuck me and I'd make him cum for me. I'm going to start off by showing you the sexy outfit that you bought for me. I just love the nude fishnet pantyhose with a short mini skirt and black top. I love how my legs and ass feel when their covered in pantyhose. I told you to pull your pants and boxers down so I could see your dick and balls out. You weren't hard yet so I started talking dirty and showing you my sexy body. I then pulled out my big breasts and showed them to you. I cupped them in my hands and pinched my nipples. I showed you my sexy tan lines and then lifted up my skirt so you could see the sexy nude pantyhose. My hairy pussy was peaking through the fishnet. I then bent over to show you the black lines running up the back of the pantyh.

Duration: 9:20

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Pantyhose and dildos

KissPiss

Staff member

I love my dildo pt33

It's been nice to be home for the holidays and also take three weeks off from touring but means that I haven't been getting fucked much! I love to get fucked every day and need to cum regularly or I can be quite a bitch! So today I didn't have a dick around so I had to get my big toy out to fuck. I set the camera up and imagined one of my members sitting in front of me with his cock out. I put on these sexy red heart panties that one of you sent me and I matched it with a bra and white heart stockings. I then stripped for you and played with my tits, pussy and ass. My pussy wanted to get fucked so bad! I put my fingers inside my pussy and stretched it out so I could fit this big dildo cock inside me. I then lubed it up and slid it inside my pussy. I went slow at first until I could get deep inside me. I then rubbed my clit and fucked my pussy until I came all over it. I licked my juices off the cock. It felt so good! I'm going to have to do it again later too!

Duration: 16:59

File size: 386.7 MB

Download I love my dildo pt33

KissPiss

Staff member

Sinful solo

I was just about to take off my red bra and panties and get into my nice warm tub when I saw this guy lurking around the corner in my room. I yelled out to him- hey what are you doing in my house? Get the fuck out of here now. It was my nosy neighbor again always trying to see me naked. Usually he just peeks out his window into my yard but this time he came into my room through the sliding glass door. I kept yelling at him to leave but I knew he would never stop until I gave him what he wanted so I asked him if he wanted to see me naked? Then I teased him with my body and slowly undressed for him. I to told him to take out his cock and play with it for me while I undressed. I then asked him if he wanted to watch me take a bath. I got into the tub and got my breasts wet and pussy wet. I played with tits and nipples and they got real hard. My pussy was getting wet and excited so I rubbed my pussy and then fingered myself getting each and every finger inside me. He played with his cock t.

Duration: 9:01

File size: 205.2 MB

Download Sinful solo

KissPiss

Staff member

Creampie surprise solo

This weekend Tommy and I were in phoenix so I could have some fun with other guys. I was emailing back and forth with this hot guy who wanted to see me so I told him to come over to our hotel. I really wanted my hubby to film this guy fucking me but the guy said he didn't want to be video taped because he's a public figure. Normally I wouldn't have sex with him unless it was on camera but he was so hot and my hubby said I could fuck him off camera while he was at the hotel bar but only if I let the guy give me a cream pie and if I let Tommy see my pussy filled with the guys cum after the guy left the room. So I had the guy meet me in my hotel room while my hubby was in the bar waiting for us to finish. He was even better looking than his photos when he showed up! I couldn't wait to get his hard body undressed! We took our time making out and having lots of oral sex before he penetrated me. He licked my pussy so good too! After I came I go on my hands and knees with my ass up in the ai.

Duration: 15:51

File size: 369.0 MB

Download Creampie surprise solo

KissPiss

Staff member

Cuckold clean up

Tonight when I got home from fucking three guys my hubby was waiting on the couch for me. I get so turned on when I'm with other guys and I know that my hubby's is thinking of me and that his hard cock is waiting for me to get home! I was still wearing my outfit when I came home- a red plaid mini skirt, tank top and stockings with white heeled pumps. I went over to him and told him about how much fun I had fucking my clients. I then lifted up my skirt and fingered my pussy to show him the how wet my pussy still was from all the cum I got in there today. I then told him I wanted him to clean me up so I laid back on the couch and spread my legs so he could clean my pussy real good. I told him to get all the cum out of there. He pushed my legs and ass way back so he could clean all my holes. It felt so good and really turned me on having him clean up all that cum. I came so good feeling his tongue in my pussy! He then wanted to take my pussy back so he slid his hard cock inside me and fu.

Duration: 20:10

File size: 474.6 MB

Download Cuckold clean up

KissPiss

Staff member

Sinful solo pt2

I'm all alone and so horny today! I am going to make you jerk off for me while I tease you and play with my pussy. I put on a sexy black & light pink bra & panty set with light pink stockings. Steve the camera man was excited to watch me play so I told him he could pull his dick out and stroke it while he watched me. This really turns me on and makes me cum good! I told him how I've been masturbating since I was a kid and also started sucking dick when I was in high school. He was getting so aroused and so was I! I slowly undressed while I made him jerk off. I then told him he couldn't have my pussy but that he could cum for me. I played with my tits and ass and then fingered my pussy one finger at a time until I had all five fingers in and could fist my pussy. I then fingered my ass and pussy. This put me over the edge and made me cum so good! I could tell Steve wanted me to make him cum but I told him no but that he could jerk off and that's just what he did for me!

Duration: 10:41

File size: 243.4 MB

Download Sinful solo pt2

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩