Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Selection Of XXX Gya Fetish Videos - BDSM - Bondage - Torture - Spanking (Update)

Nuarus

Mike part 7

Mike's body is aching before I even begin this session of cruelty. His wrists tightly bound to his ankles, his weight resting on his face, Mike is even more miserable when I jam a hook up his nose, tie it to a large anal hook, and commence the fun and games.
I bind his balls tightly, causing him to wince in fear, and start up my new toy - a very powerful little tank! How far can it stretch this straight cunt's testicles? As it powers across the room, dragging Mike's nuts into a painful looking stretch, Mike moans and wails in distress. The big baby seems to think the tank will rip his crown jewels right off - so I decide to up the ante and show him what pain is all about.
As the tank continues to tug excrutiatingly at his balls, I take a cane to Mike's pert, strained arse cheeks. Thwack! Thwack! As the nasty red stripes start to appear, he makes increasingly desperate yelps of pain. With each hit, Mike convulses and bucks, making me laugh as his jerky movements pull at the anal hook and hurt his arsehole even more.

His arse is really reddening now - the cunt is extremely sore, swearing his head off and biting his lip, his face flushed and sweaty. I pick up an even worse cane and lay into him with that too, leaving a few seconds in between strokes for him to absorb the whole impact of the pain I'm inflicting. "No more, no more!" he begs, pathetically. I carry on.

But crimson cane welts alone aren't enough to satisfy me. I pick up a burning candle and pour a generous puddle of wax all over his glowing, tenderised arse cheeks. With each scream of pain and curse word from Mike, I just laugh and drip on even more. His sensitive, sore bum is the perfect target for the searing hot candlewax, and no matter how much the little bastard struggles, he can't move an inch, and only hurts himself trying.
Screaming and pleading for me to stop, I demand he begs to suck my dick. Of course, it takes a whole new layer of painful wax on his arse for the straight prick to beg well enough, but finally he's rewarded with a mouthful of cock. Moaning and choking around my hard meat, Mike pathetically tries to satisfy me with his tongue, trying to end the misery quicker. I just plough away at his mouth, sliding my erection in and out of his lips, getting off on the sight and sound of his distress.
Finally, I pull out and spray my cum all over his tearful face, making sure I rub it all in and get it in his disgusted mouth too. And then I leave him, slimy and sore, stiff with agony... and fear of what's to come.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:07
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 814kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Mike part 7

Nuarus

Mike part 6

Mike didn't want to come back. He hated every second of his first Breeder Fuckers experience, but now he's desperate for money - and he's here, having signed his life away. To make matters worse, I'm going to top him. And I'm a very nasty man.
I make the hapless man stand nervously as I come at him with ropes... and suddenly, he's bound and helpless. Nowhere to go. I lash a rope between his teeth, and yank it through a pulley, immobilising him. Mike's at my mercy, and I'm not going to be nice. I grope his body through his clothes, feeling his shirt dampen as he sweats nervously. My cruel fingers roam over his firm chest, pausing only to pinch and twist his nipples, making him writhe in sudden, furious agony.
With a pair of scissors, I make short work of his smart suit, ripping it to shreds around his bonds, leaving the tough straight guy looking more vulnerable than ever. Yanking down his trousers and pants, I take advantage of Mike's naked cock, roughly mauling it at my leisure, before clamping a spreader bar onto his ankles. The dumb fuck has no way to defend himself now, no matter how much he wants to.
I play rough. I start by grabbing him by the cock and gut punching him... BAM.. BAM - blow after blow right into his hard belly. Mike struggles to catch his breath as he grunts angrily at me; I don't give a shit. I move on to a flogger, thrashing him with my full, brutal strength, each hit leaving a burning pattern of welts.
When I've really made the cunt sweat as he deals with the onslaught of flogging, I get vicious in a far more intimate and calculated way. I haul the rope even tighter so Mike is held on his tiptoes, staggering to keep his balance as I snigger at his predicament. As he realises exactly how difficult this will be on his leg muscles, I tie his cock painfully tight, and attach it to a chair.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 809kbps

File size: 74.4 MB

Download Mike part 6

Nuarus

Mike part 5

One of the beauties of straight young men like Mike, is that the mere fact of being naked for a couple of pervs like me and Jake is humiliating already. Imagine then how tortured the boy must feel, to be totally exposed AND completely unable to defend himself, as I enjoy owning and playing with his privates.
After fondling him, I bind them up with 2 tight elastic bands before systematically warming up his magnificent white globes with paddles and a flogger. One toasty pair of pink cheeks later, the dude is hung upside down. I wonder if they've started missing him back at his office?!

Duration: 8:20
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 885kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 60.1 MB

Download Mike part 5

Nuarus

Mike part 4

For what we plan for Mike next, we tie him across a very uncomfortable military medical bench. Mike cannot escape as Jake torments him, thrusting his smelly crotch into the hetero's face. This boy's tight hole is only used to traffic in the outward direction. It's often easy to forget how painful and gut-wrenchingly humiliating it is for straight-dopes like this, to have something hard and unrelenting going in the other direction, until you see Mike's reaction to it.
If you consider how filthy straight men are about their cocks and pissing, imagine how nauseating it must be for poor Mike to have to suck on my hard cock when it's into his gob. I'm sure all his blowing isn't for my benefit. I wonder how much longer it would be before the tormented boy actually vomits on it through his ordeal? Maybe next time eh Mike?
Stay watching to the very end if you want to see a picture of real misery and despair.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 955kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 52.0 MB

Download Mike part 4

Nuarus

Mike part 3

Incessant screaming and moaning can sometimes become annoying for a sadist, so I get Mike well and truly gagged from the start here, knowing that a deeply humiliating session is planned for the hapless boy.
What an arse! Bent over naked, legs yanked apart, his creamy athletic thighs and buttocks make an exceptionally inviting target. The little tufts of black hair leading to his hole are irresistible, so sadly for Mikey a firm rogering is soon under way. His flaccid hetero penis testament that he loathes every agonising second of this mind-blowing punishment.
His torment is multiplied as I whack his sensitive pink cheeks with a thick leather strap, at the same time as he is being porked.
His cheeks on fire, kindly old me cools him down with a supersoaker, drenching the twat with cold water. Oh dear, there appears to be a 's bucket attached to his nuts while I'm doing this, and a lot of the water drops into it. Mike gets to find out how it feels to have a weighty bucket of water swinging gaily from your cock and balls after naughty Jake gives it a little kick. He's a secret bully that one.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 783kbps

File size: 48.5 MB

Download Mike part 3

Nuarus

Mike part 2

Mike... naked, wrists tied behind his back, suspended from the ceiling, leg spreader strapped between ankles.
You'd think he'd have learnt by now to show some respect, but from the start he's cursing us, pulling away from me when I go in for a little grope. He particularly hates Jake, telling him to fuck off. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a foul mouth, so I whip out my evil nipple clamps to teach the cunt a lesson. Funny how the lightest touch on those things causes the most excrutiating pain.
Watch and laugh as I soon have him angrily shouting his sincere apologies. To show us his new found respect I allow him to wank our hardons through our clothes. The look of complete loathing on his face just makes my dick all the harder, particularly when he's servicing the hated Jake. Mike is utterly ashamed of himself throughout.
A firm finger fucking later and the tosser is ready to have his anal virginity properly taken from him forever by my custom made vibrating dildo on a pole. Sadly for him, his tight little straight boy hole is stretched widely and painfully, by my one-size-barely-fits-all device.
For some reason the poor lad is covered in a cold sweat after his anal work-out. If it's exercise he wants I'm happy to oblige, so let's see how he handles a calf muscle endurance test. If the pain in his legs becomes intolerable, those freshly applied nipple clamps can be quite distracting.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 808kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 55.1 MB

Download Mike part 2

Nuarus

Mike part 1

Watch the way that Mike, thinking that it's part of some joke, plays along to begin with. He so desperately doesn't want to look a fool, he pretty much lets us get away with stripping him... like violating his body is all part of the selection process! Sucker!

After he half-jokes that he's going to get his lawyers onto us, it's well after we've got the prat totally naked and wearing vicious nipple clamps, that he finally realises that there really is no job, and Jake & I have no concern whatsoever for his comfort or dignity.

By this stage poor Mike is too tied up to be able to escape. Mouth securely filled with an unforgiving ball-gag, all he can do is spit "Fuck Orfff!" at us, in that sexily-dumb accent of his. That just makes it all the more fun for men and Jake while fingering his cute little straightboy hole, spanking his creamy round arse and handling his steadfastly flaccid hetero-cock, and hot young balls.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 890kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 70.0 MB

Download Mike part 1

Nuarus

Mike part 10

In this exclusive ground breaking video we tested the mettle of hetero businessman Mike who had never been sexually touched by a man before. Here he's presented to a group of hungry pervs who greedily watch every second of his humiliation as his suit is removed a layer at a time leaving him standing before them stark bollock naked. At first he's full of arrogant pride and bravado to cover his nervousness, but soon that's stripped away revealing his true feeling of panic. The former squaddie has a hard body and a cocky attitude with a shapely peach of an arse. As his rear is lashed with a leather strap his butt cheeks glow angry red and his eyes fill with tears. The crushing reality of his situation sinks in as he's overcome being disciplined and sexually exploited in front of a lecherous male audience. He's offered pennies to jerk off for us, but we surround him and press up against him. We greedily study his fit straight body as he desperately strokes his cock and spills a load before us. Mike blushes red all over with aching self-consciousness as realises how low he's sunk. After we stripped away Mike's macho pride in this video we went on to use him in debauched BreederFuckers videos!

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mike part 10

Nuarus

Micky Mackenzie

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Micky Mackenzie
Genres: Gays BDSM
Video language: English

Any human communication will sooner or later lead to sex. And it doesn

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download Micky Mackenzie

Nuarus

Max Woods

Cast: Max Woods

Without any courtship, contracts or relationships! Just animal sex. Sex from which both partners get tremendous pleasure!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 616.3 MB

Download Max Woods

Nuarus

Max Bradley

Cast: Max Bradley

Two guys left at home alone begin to flirt. Soon one of them understands what his friend wants and decides to give it to him. Give him in the ass ...

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 622.3 MB

Download Max Bradley

Nuarus

Mark Winters

Cast: Mark Winters

Tired of sitting idle !? Have a good anal sex! After good anal sex, you definitely can

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

Download Mark Winters

Nuarus

Marco Santana

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Marco Santana
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Oral sex ... Yes, it starts with him. This case is no exception. These guys began to caress each other's members with their lips. The story does not end there ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 491.2 MB

Download Marco Santana

Nuarus

Making The New Boy Greedy For Cum. Part 3

Cast: Jay McDally, Sebastian Kane, Reece Bentley
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Masturbation, Spanking, BDSM, Jerking Off, Fingering, Facial, Cumshots, Uncut

Even after all the punishment, and having shot a hot load in part two of his introduction, Jay is still hard and throbbing while Master Sebastian ropes him into the chair with his arms over his head. His dick throbs and bounces between his thighs while pegs are applied to his naked body, forming painful lines up his underarms, down his sides and all over his spent balls. With a cane in his hand Master teases and torments the boy, taking a little time to play with that big cock, making the twink throb even harder as precum leaks from his tip. It's incredible that Jay seems to be ready to shoot another load of cum already, but the Master isn't interested in giving this boy more pleasure, he just wants to flick those pegs off and stick suckers on those cute little nipples before tickling the boy and leaving him to stew in this own shame!

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4251kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 792.6 MB

Download Making The New Boy Greedy For Cum. Part 3

Nuarus

Making The New Boy Greedy For Cum. Part 2

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Masturbation, Spanking, BDSM, Jerking Off, Fingering, Facial, Cumshots, Uncut

Jay has endured a lot, being flogged, gagging on cock, coated in hot wax and fucked by both Master Sebastian and hung Reece too, but his fun is soon to be over with this edging and oral session. So far Reece has been an active dom in the fun, but once he's helped to strap young Jay to the metal pole he's soon in position to face him. With his boys face to face, cock to cock and kissing, Master Sebastian gets to work on an intense masturbation experience for the boys, rubbing their helmets together, furiously jacking them both, slapping their solid dicks around and ultimately working Jay's cock so much that thick cream starts pulsating out of his tip. After finally being allowed to cum he seems almost done, but Reece now has a second load of dick cream ready to go and Master needs Jay's mouth once again to help get it splashing. If the mission was to make Jay a greedy cum lover, they certainly succeeded!

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4324kbps

File size: 758.1 MB

Download Making The New Boy Greedy For Cum. Part 2

Nuarus

Making The New Boy Greedy For Cum. Part 1

After being sucked, wanked and zapped in part one, 18-year-old Jay is getting a whole lot more education in the art of kinky fun with Master Sebastian in this play session. He barely has time to adjust to the light once the blindfold is off before he's being led to the bench, tied down in a kneeling pose. With his perfect little arse exposed the pinwheel comes out, running in lines across his sensitive skin. His big cock is too tempting to resist, hanging between his legs like ripe fruit. Master grabs it, rolling the pinwheel along its length, milking the boy's stiff young dick until an unexpected flood of cum starts gushing! If the boy thinks that's the end of his experience he's in for a surprise. After being made to lick up his own cum Jay gets some pics taken for posterity, then it's on to part three!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4195kbps

File size: 791.3 MB

Download Making The New Boy Greedy For Cum. Part 1

Nuarus

Logan Taylor

Cast: Logan Taylor

Oral sex mixed with anal, all that is needed for a good mood for the whole day. It is to this sexual method that these pretty guys regularly resort

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 792.0 MB

Download Logan Taylor

Nuarus

Lenox Gray

Cast: Lenox Gray

Do not sit idle and sit on a member. It is by this principle that these guys live. They have sex as soon as they have at least some free time

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps

File size: 630.2 MB

Download Lenox Gray

Nuarus

Leather Inside

Genres: Bareback

Leather Inside is a five-scene leather and fetish thriller. Vilem Cage plays a who is searching for a stolen briefcase that contains his boss fetish gear. His search leads him into a gay underworld of perverted souls living for domination and submission, dee ass pounding sodomy, leather masks and uniforms, boot worship and masochistic, depraved guy whores! Directed by fetish diva Susi Medvsa, Leather Inside is her first gay film and it sure as hell wont be her last!

Duration: 1:54:39
Video: 644x364, AVC (H.264), 392kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 387.4 MB

Download Leather Inside

Nuarus

Kyle Kash

Cast: Kyle Kash

Gay sex as a drug, having tried it once, you will constantly think about it. These guys periodically sleep with each other to get tremendous pleasure and escape from everyday problems.

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 775.7 MB

Download Kyle Kash

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩