Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Sexy Transsexuals With A Gorgeous Body | Sexy Breasts And Hard Cock

KissPiss

Staff member

Hung brown barebacking machine

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Bo
Genres: Amateur, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Gaping, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, S & M, Short Hair, Small Tits, Stroking

Are you familiar with bo? i sure was. she is a superstar in her own right. a massive knob. athletic body. seductive grin and ridiculous sex drive. i was star struck when i bumped into her at the gate on my way to singapore. approaching ladyboys in daylight on an airport isn't my cup of tea but sometimes you have to seize the opportunity. i talked to her when she went for the bathroom. acquired her phone number and two week later after her boyfriend's business trip was over we met in one of my favorite motels and made a video. one more thing to scratch off the old bucket list. watch it here on ladyboyvice

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Hung brown barebacking machine

KissPiss

Staff member

Black barbie & mini stylez!

Studio: black-tgirls

Black barbie is back after a while! we were waiting a year and a half for this cutie to come back and here she is starring in the first black tgirls' hardcore scene in 2018! discovered by kilakali, barbie made her debut back in 2015 and we were amazed by her beauty from the start! she returns today looking hotter than ever and ready to get her tight ass pounded hard! watch her and mini stylez fucking in various positions and enjoying themselves!

Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Black barbie & mini stylez!

KissPiss

Staff member

Lollipop. football bareback with pee

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Meme
Genres: shemale

Cute little ladyboy meme is sitting in a chair in the sunlight wearing a tight white soccer shirt. with rainbow panties. and sneakers. she begins licking a big colorful lollipop and rubbing it on her supple body. she turns around and runs the lollipop down her buttcrack under her panties. she then slides off her panties and bends over. after showing off her ass for the pov. she takes hold of his cock and starts sucking. she rubs her lollipop all over his cock and on her nipples as she sucks. then they frot their cocks together before the pov oils her ass-pussy up for fucking. he slides his bare cock into her and fucks her on her back in the chair. then he pulls out and meme sucks his cock and balls more. the pov lies back onto the bed and she sucks his shaft and then puts all of his fingers in her mouth. next. meme straddles on top of him. sinks his shaft into her ass. and rides him. the pov leans forward to get on top of her and fucks her on her back. then meme gets on top and rides..

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lollipop. football bareback with pee

KissPiss

Staff member

Lianna Lawson: TS Superstar Scene 7

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale
Video language: English

Blonde Grooby girl Lianna Lawson has one of the finest bodies in the business, she´s wearing a red hot latex see through dress that shows off all the right stuff! I love Lianna's smile and her superb body, seeing her rock hard cock always makes my day!

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 817.7 MB

Download Lianna Lawson: TS Superstar Scene 7

KissPiss

Staff member

Mya badd & b flex fuck hard!

Studio: black-tgirls

Lovers mya badd and b flex put on a sexual show! mya's excellent oral skills are just as her tantalizing body. the two get into it hot and heavy, ending with b flex's splooge on her face! enjoy this smoking hot hardcore scene brought to you by omar wax and starring one of our hottest models - amazing mya badd!

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mya badd & b flex fuck hard!

KissPiss

Staff member

Mia Maffia: TS Superstar Scene 4

Cast: Mia Maffia

Phwoaaaaar!! Our very own Angel of the North Mia Maffia is back and up to her usual slutty tricks in this banging little fuck scene brought to you by your good mates at Grooby UK! Looking stupidly fit in her body stocking and boots clobber, Mia treats her long haired lover Jeff to one of her expert suck jobs ensuring he is wet and ready to impale her tight little button before lubing up her rock hard and uncut John Thomas in his mouth and pounding his narrow white arse in return - Maffia style! She's a bad, bad lass and we fookin' love her - Miss Mia Maffia!

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mia Maffia: TS Superstar Scene 4

KissPiss

Staff member

Ibar hip hop afterparty bareback

Cast: Lanta
Genres: Anal, Anal Toys, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Braces, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Hats, High Heels, Ladyboy, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Sports, Stroking, Wet

Lanta is the complete package. she has an incredible feminine figure. darling personality. innocent looks and is always horny. on top of all that she enjoys wild party nights on walkingstreet. one of her favorite places to go is ibar. where lanta will drink. dance and try to trick random strangers into going with her for a kinky adventure. after a late ibar hip hop party night. you know. once of those where the sun is already up and burns your eyes as you step onto the street. lanta takes her farang prize to back to the hotel for a horny fuck. still wearing her ibar hat and hip hop outfit lanta gets fucked bareback until a messy creampie covers her pretty parts.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 704.7 MB

Download Ibar hip hop afterparty bareback

KissPiss

Staff member

Blue dress loaded with sperm

Cast: Nim
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Braces, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pantie Aside, POV, Rimming, Small Tits, Socks, Stockings, Stroking, Upskirt

Sexy nim is dressed in a blue dress. panties. and knee high socks. she lifts up her dress to toy with her little hormone titties. nim then slides her panties to the side to display her ladyboy cock and turns around to spread her asshole. nim sits back and plays with her growing cock and then lifts her legs up over her head. and spreads her juicy ass cheeks.
i come along side nim and put my now hard cock in nim's mouth for her to suck. i sit back to enjoy more of nim's sucking and she treats my balls and ass to her oral talents as well. she climbs up on top of me and strokes our oiled cocks together before sinking mine into her ass-pussy bareback and rides my cock hard cowgirl. i then lie nim on her back and fuck her more until she spurts volumes of cum all over. i reinsert my cock and fuck her until i fire off a white load of sperm onto her ass and then push it inside of her.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 786.3 MB

Download Blue dress loaded with sperm

KissPiss

Staff member

Usa soccer creampie and pee

Cast: Mos

Ladyboy mos is by the window wearing a red. white. and blue soccer uniform and tossing a ball up in the air. she smiles and puts her big sexy ass in front of the pov. she has a seat on the chair behind her and spreads her legs wide. she lifts up her tiny. tight top to let out her tits. next she pulls her little shorts aside to stroke her thick cock.
then mos bends over and fingers her ass-pussy. she sits back down and then goes to work sucking the pov cock followed by some frotting and him rubbing his cock on her nipple. next. he lies on the bed and mos sucks his cock and rims his asshole. then she gets on top of him and they 69 with him licking her asshole and she sucks his cock. mos turns around and sinks his bare cock into her ass and rides him cowgirl.
mos then spins around ride him reverse cowgirl. she turns and rides him face to face again and jerks off until she shoots her thick load onto him. then the pov oils her ass up and fucks her on her hands and knees until he sperms.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

Download Usa soccer creampie and pee

KissPiss

Staff member

Tight ass girlfriend creampie

Cast: Arin
Genres: Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Girlfriend Dress, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Panties, POV, Stroking, Upskirt

Arin takes off her girlfriend dress for a bareback ride! first an upskirt view of arin's black thong panties. arin takes a cock in her gloved hand and strokes it till it's throbbing hard. arin's ready to be fucked and backs her dark ass against it. the bare cock goes all the way inside arin's ladyboy ass-pussy. arin is fucked extremely hard doggystyle. her cock dancing with pleasure as it hits the bottom of her ass. arin's naked except gloves as she bounces up and down. her gets a very messy creampie. arin takes the creampie deep then slowly rises. letting it drip from her naughty asshole.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Tight ass girlfriend creampie

KissPiss

Staff member

Solo fun with big booty Karla Carrillo

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Karla Carrillo
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemales, Tranny, Latin, Brunette, Big Dicks, Big Ass

We're back to you once more with this gorgeous beauty. Now if you know Ms.Karla Carrillo, you know she's a freak. She loves the camera and the camera loves her. She strokes herself so good and we love every second of it. That body is on point and her sexy drive is even more on point. She's a perv and nobody's complaining. Let's welcome her back to Trans500 in this solo cock-jerking update. Karla Carrillo in "Solo Fun with Ms.Carrillo"

Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Solo fun with big booty Karla Carrillo

KissPiss

Staff member

Mia Maffia: TS Superstar Scene 1

Cast: Mia Maffia

We just knew from her earlier solo work that Leeds bird Mia Maffia would be a right little firework in the sheets and by Jove we weren't wrong! We introduced her to Big Jonny and within minutes she was on her knees chugging on his Hampton Wick like it was going out of fashion! Of course, the fun and games didn't stop there and once Jonny had returned the favour he couldn't stop himself from bending the little Northern minx over, spreading her wide and pounding her sexy arris hard!

Duration: 25:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

Download Mia Maffia: TS Superstar Scene 1

KissPiss

Staff member

Let the Solo Fun Begin - Selena Cox

Cast: Selena Cox
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot

It's about that time again ladies and gentlemen. today a girl that needs no introduction makes her way to the Trans500 family. Lovely and simply stunning Selena Cox brings her pretty self over for some solo action. This girl knows how to handle herself. Just sit back and watch her go at it. The way she strokes herself into climax will turn anyone on, whether man or woman! We just can't contain herself when she's around. Let's give her a big Trans500 welcome. Selena Cox in "Let the Solo Fun begin"

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Let the Solo Fun Begin - Selena Cox

KissPiss

Staff member

TS Starlets Volume 4 - Cassidy Quinn

Cassidy Quinn comes to Kai Donec for a business loan. When he scoffs at her ideas, she knows how to get him to change his mind. She sucks his dick and he fucks her quickly, after a few different positions, she sucks his dick and then they cum in the shower!

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

Download TS Starlets Volume 4 - Cassidy Quinn

KissPiss

Staff member

Stars. spunk & pee bareback

Cast: Alice

Bombshell ladyboy hottie alice is wearing a star-covered tanktop and panties. she feels up her curvy body. bends over. and pulls her panties aside. the pov watches her strip in front of him and then licks her clean little asshole. alice then gets on her hands and knees on the bed. waving her big ass in front of the pov.
the guy comes alongside alice and she begins to suck his cock. next. he pushes his shaft into her ass-pussy and fucks her bareback. then alice toys herself with a purple butt plug and sucks the pov more. he then fucks alice doggie style and then on her back as she strokes her girl cock. he fucks her until he shoots his cum onto her cock. afterwards he watches as alice takes a piss.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps

Download Stars. spunk & pee bareback

KissPiss

Staff member

Extra class creampie

Studio: Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Mei Mei
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gaping, Hardcore, Mini Skirt, Pantie Aside, Panties, Pigtails, POV, Schoolgirl, Socks, Stroking, Upskirt

Sex crazed mei mei had been expelled a long time ago after she was caught sucking off boys in the bathroom and videos of it came to the attention of the principal. personally i think he didn't want to take any action towards her behavior and the perv would much rather have her continue so he'd get to see more.
but it was probably her guidance counselor who was a woman pushing fifty and perhaps was jealous of the number of guys offering dick to her student. anyway. she has been on the outside looking in and she could never really move on. she had always aimed to one day seduce her young handsome english teacher from london someday to bump up her grade.
but more importantly. taste a white and hopefully big cock. although it's just role play and not the real thing. i tried my best to fulfill her fantasy as best i could and made a video out of it.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Extra class creampie

KissPiss

Staff member

White blouse creamy filling

Cast: Tai
Genres: Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Singlet, Stroking

Busty and curvy tai is ready for some bareback cock. she rubs on her body like she's in heat as she sits on the couch with legs spread. her enormous tits and juicy ass have my cock nice and hard. so i have tai get to work and start sucking it. she then straddles me and strokes our cocks together. i bend tai over and sink my member into her big round ass.
after fucking her doggie. she squats on top of me and rides me reverse cowgirl. tai then turns around and rides my cock some more as i suck on her tits. i move her over to the bed and she strokes our oiled cocks together more and then slides my cock back into her hungry asshole. i fuck tai until she cums and then keep fucking her until i cover her balls in semen and then push my cock back inside her some more.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download White blouse creamy filling

KissPiss

Staff member

Sundress ball licking & creampie

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Green

Ladyboy green steps into the room wearing a colorful sundress. she heads over to the bathroom and takes a piss as the pov watches. she has a seat on the couch where the pov takes hold of the hard cock lurking under her dress. she lifts up her dress and her rock hard cock is waiting under her panties. green stands and does a twirl in her dress and then the pov strokes her cock some.
the guy has green bend over on the couch. pulls her panties aside. and oils her ass up. he pushes his bare cock inside her a few times to warm her tight ass up. next she sucks his cock on her knees. she sucks on his balls and then presses his cock between her tits and bounces up and down on it. then she frots with him before having a seat on his cock. riding him cowgirl.
next green lies down and he pushes a long glass toy into her ass-pussy. he pulls out the toy and reinserts his cock. he fucks her on her back until her breeds her and she jerks off and cums with his hot load inside her. afterwards. he...

Duration: 26:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sundress ball licking & creampie

KissPiss

Staff member

In chains creampie

Studio: Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Chotika
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Cock, Blonde, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Creampie, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Panties, POV, S & M, Small Tits, Socks, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos

A friend of mine asked if i could look after his apartment for a while because he had to leave the country for a while and was worried his angry ex girlfriend might drop by and take a few things. a change of scenery from time to time is something i don't mind. so i happily agreed. his place was pretty nice. his furniture was much nicer than what i am used to.
i had the place to myself for a week. i liked it but something was missing. when i was looking through instagram i saw chotika with her platinum blonde hair. i never made it a secret that i love blonde hair on asians and i thought that she would be the perfect addition to the room. the missing piece of furniture. she looked scandalous after she came out of the bathroom dressed up in her cute teen girl underwear and knee high socks.
so i slapped the cuffs and collar on her to make sure she wasn't going anywhere until i had my way with her. i fucked her on the bed. on the floor. on the desk. in the shower and also on my friend'.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 830.8 MB

Download In chains creampie

KissPiss

Staff member

Luscious long legs bareback

Cast: Giftza
Genres: Anal Toys, Bareback, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Gaping, Glass Toys, Hardcore, High Heels, Lingerie, Natural Tits, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Small Tits, Stockings

Few things in life are as heavenly as long thin ladyboy legs wrapped around you. giftza's incredible legs flex back behind her ears while she gets bareback. but first giftza is fucked with a glass prostrate toy while she worships a hard pov cock. giftza's flat hard stomach and tiny tits are in full view while she pleases the shaft. the toy is pulled out and bareback cock goes deeply inside her snug backdoor. she's fucked hard until she cums on her belly. then gets a cumshot directly inside her smooth young asshole. giftza gapes as the dick pushes sperm inside her sweet ass.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 825.2 MB

Download Luscious long legs bareback

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩