Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

biksa

Serene Isley - Coerced Into Fetish

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Serene is sitting on the couch when suddenly a loud noise catches her attention and directs it towards a masked man who hands her some clothing and her to strip. Once shes out of her regular wear the man her to put on the catsuit and shiny six inch heeled boots and then after her to stand zips her arms into a shiny leather armbinder and then experiences a bit of hand gagging before the man goes off, grabs a black ballgag, and shoves it into her mouth. A bit more handgagging follows till eventually the man leaves her to struggle standing in her shiny catsuit, boots, and armbinder. When the man returns he binds Serenes ankles together and then after she does a squat on her own gets the idea to bind her armbinder down to her ankles her into a squat position. He then leaves her to cruelly get tired in her thighs in her super high heels and bondage. Serene eventually figures out how to maneuver and she gets herself down onto the ground where the position becomes a far more manageable hogti.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Serene Isley - Coerced Into Fetish

biksa

Dee and the Mark part II

Dee finds herself on the Mark II Suck-n-Blow device. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are thee super sadists in the room. Gord and Lydia have PD offering assistance in the bondage mayhem. It's not looking good for Dee.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 119.6 MB

Download Dee and the Mark part II

biksa

Belle Davis & Elizabeth Andrews - Latex fun in the warehouse

It was a rainy workday that was making everyone unproductive. The Boss decided instead of Belle and I gossiping around the water cooler, we should meet him in the warehouse. I arrived earlier than Belle, so I was the first to be bound. I was wearing a very short black transparent halter dress, nude pantyhose, and super arch leather high heels. Mr. Big Boss started with my elbows and tied them tightly behind my back. Next, he shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth. He literally had to XXXX it between my teeth with the palm of his hand. My jaws ached from my mouth being pried open so wide. I started to drool almost instantaneously. Mr. Big Boss finished my arm bondage by tying my wrists together. With each move I made, my dress rode higher on my curvy thighs. The strappado that the Boss placed me in did not help my wardrobe malfunction. I struggled in my strappado, trying not to drool on myself. My dress was now at my waist, revealing that I wasn't wearing any panties under my pantyhose. I .

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5292kbps

File size: 530.7 MB

Download Belle Davis & Elizabeth Andrews - Latex fun in the warehouse

biksa

GiGi - Catburglar Nabs a MILF

Genres: BDSM

GiGi was just relaxing on her couch when the Catburglar sprang on her and her to stand and strip down. After her slowly taking her top then her skirt off GiGi was to turn around and cross her wrists behind her back. Embarrassed about her situation she tries to cover herself up a bit but only succeeds in accentuating her lovely curves. Serene comes in after she crosses her wrists and gives her a bit of personal appraisal before going straight into putting her into tight bondage. Starting with her wrist ropes Serene binds them tightly before moving down to her high heeled ankles and binding them tightly together poor GiGi to wobble on her high heels. Next Serene stuffs GiGi's mouth with a white cloth and takes microfoam wrapping it tightly around her head to seal the gag in. Next for a bit of fun Serene crotch ropes GiGi and increases her humiliation by taking her breasts out of her bra. That being done Serene binds her elbows tightly behind her back. Finishing with that she grabs he.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

Download GiGi - Catburglar Nabs a MILF

biksa

Elizabeth Andrews - Cat Suit Playtime With Mr Big Boss

Elizabeth is waiting in Mr Big Boss's office on him to arrive dressed in her 6.3 inch heels and latex catsuit. He grabs her favorite gag and some rope and comes around to the front of the desk binding her arms starting with a tight elbow tie first and then moving down and securing her wrists. Next comes her favorite panel gag as it's strapped tightly around her head. Her ankles are bound next and she's XXXX to stand in the 6.3 inch heels with her feet side by side making balance a task. He gropes her a bit before lowering her to the ground and taking a rope and using it to hogtie her and attach the hogtie to the ring on top of her gag pulling her head sharply back. With that hogtie in place he gives her a few more taunts and heads out to take his lunch break. Elizabeth realizes that this means she's in for a very long time in her taut hogtie on the rug and struggles doing her best to put on a good show for Mr Big Boss when he reviews her taped performance later.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5766kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Cat Suit Playtime With Mr Big Boss

biksa

Constance - Catburglar Clamps Down

Constance is seated at her desk when she suddenly hears the unmistakeable sound of Serene Isley the catburglar clearing her throat and asking her about the rare book she's just purchased. Serene has her to strip down to her pantyhose and heels and comes in with some rope to make sure she can't get very far when Serene absconds with the book. Serene binds her wrists first before shoving a cloth into her mouth and sealing it with white microfoam tape. With the gag in place Serene adds some body ropes and elbow ropes before tying off poor Constance's forearms. A crotch rope follows this and Serene uses this to add ropes all the way down the length of Constance's legs. Finally Serene is done with the bondage and turns Constance around attaching a pair of clover clamps to her nipples and tying them off to a rope she's attached to the ceiling. Serene adds a hair tie pulling Constance's head back and making her predicament really difficult to handle. Constance is wide eyed at the amount of p.

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 690.5 MB

Download Constance - Catburglar Clamps Down

biksa

Anya Alexander - New Secretary Broke In By The Boss

Mr Big Boss is at his desk in his office when Elizabeth shows up with a bit of a present for him. Anya is dressed in a black latex dress, pantyhose, and black high heels. She's blindfolded and Elizabeth passes off possession of Anya to Mr Big Boss who wastes no time in grabbing some rope and welding her elbows tightly together. Taking a bit of a departure from the normal order he takes two cloths and stuffs her mouth with them sealing the packing in with multiple tight wraps of microfoam tape. After the gag is done he takes another rope and binds her wrists together completing her arm bondage. With her arms bound he decides to see just how good she is in her heels and leashes her off leading her around the office and enjoying her blind and tottering steps on such high heeled pumps. After a few passes he binds her ankles tightly together and then moves on to bind her arches on her high heeled feet as well. After a bit of fondling and removing her leash Mr Big Boss then grabs more rope .

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4150kbps

File size: 429.8 MB

Download Anya Alexander - New Secretary Broke In By The Boss

biksa

Serene Isley - Suffering in Super High Heels

I got some new shoes In and they were really really high. David decided that he wanted to be mean and do a standing tie in them...after shooting a clip in my ballet boots (that clip's already posted). I got dressed in my cat suit, pantyhose underneath of course, and the super high heels. David stuffed a big white cloth in my mouth and wrapped microfoam around my head. He then handed me my gwen hood to pull on over the gag. I tug on it to get it lined up properly.

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4354kbps

File size: 642.9 MB

Download Serene Isley - Suffering in Super High Heels

biksa

Crystal Clark - Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss HD

Crystal finds herself in tight latex and quickly a tight leather armbinder as Mr Big Boss wastes no time getting her arms behind her back and laced there tightly. A harness panel ballgag finds itself in her mouth buckled tightly about her head next before Mr Big Boss moves on and cuffs her ankles together. made down to her knees, her head is pulled back to the armbinder and she's lowered to her stomach. The bondage is tightened into a hogtie and Crystal is left to struggle till Mr Big Boss returns. When he does he lifts her up and starts her towards the couch to be untied.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5230kbps

File size: 446.9 MB

Download Crystal Clark - Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss HD

biksa

Stacey & Summer Peters - Latex Bondage Train

he premise here is that Summer and Stacey are both latex clad and about to be bound tightly. Stacey's elbows and wrists are first and then Summer's elbows and wrists are tightly bound. Stacey is then placed on a rolling stool and her ankles tied around it. She's ballgagged first before David moves around and ballgags Summer as well. A body rope finishes off Stacey's restraints before David takes another rope and hobbles off Summer's high heeled ankles. David then leashes Stacey's body rope off to Summer's elbows forcing Summer to tow Stacey while bound and gagged. Pass after pass make it obvious that pulling her in a forward direction is easy enough, but not quite as easy to steer. Eventually the rope works it's way around to the back of Stacey and she's pulled backwards for a bit to finish off her bondage scenario.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 606.0 MB

Download Stacey & Summer Peters - Latex Bondage Train

biksa

Crystal Frost - Secretary in a blue latex dress, collared, leashed & trained

Blonde secretary, Crystal Frost, is wearing a tight blue latex dress that hugs her every curve. Her arms are being tightly bound in a leather arm binder that accentuate her assets. Next, comes a leather collar, leash, and plug gag. Crystal opens her eager lips wide, in preparation of the thick plug. Once the gag is buckled on tight, Crystal loses her sight when the Boss ties a leather blindfold over her eyes. She feels a jerk to her neck as the Boss pulls on her leash, XXXX her to come towards him. Mr. Big Boss leads Crystal, blindfolded, around the office, training her to maintain her balance in her towering high heels. The Boss takes momentarily breaks to grope the latexed secretary. Crystal makes small noises behind the mouth filling gag, along the way. He leads her around the room a few more times before having her sit on the chair, where he ties her ankles tightly together. He adds another rope around her waist, pinning her leather covered arms to her body. Crystal wiggles and st.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5338kbps

File size: 589.6 MB

Download Crystal Frost - Secretary in a blue latex dress, collared, leashed & trained

biksa

Offensive makeup

Not every girl can endure are harsh corporal punishment in such an erotic way than our PainGate-Star Alex. It seems she is dancing with the whiplashes, the harder the better.
Today she gets punished because of her makeup, it's too offensive. Machine told her hundred times to make it more conservative. But Alex didn't want to hear. Maybe it's her way to beg for the whip? Who knows and to be honest, it doesn't matter that much.... The main point is that she will be punished again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:37
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1458kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Offensive makeup

biksa

Nyxon - Role Play Domme With Mr Big Boss

Nyxon is dressed in blue latex for a bit of fun role play with Mr Big Boss. He's playing the unruly client of a pro domme and he wastes no time grabbing her and turning the tables on her pulling her arms behind her and binding her elbows together tightly. With her elbows bound he shoves a bishop panel gag into her mouth buckling it behind her head sealing off her cries. Nyxon is then bent over the desk where her wrists are bound finishing off her arm bondage. Mr Big Boss binds her ankles next as she's XXXX up onto the desk. A few gropes of her helpless form and then he seats her back on the desk grabbing the last piece of rope uncurling it and XXXX her up off the desk where he uses it to bind her arms to her body. She's then moved to the floor where she's left to struggle while Mr Big Boss heads off. One more visit a few more gropes and a hogtie rope and Nyxon is finally completely bound and left to struggle on the hard office floor.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4133kbps

File size: 435.9 MB

Download Nyxon - Role Play Domme With Mr Big Boss

biksa

Carissa - Nabbed by the Cat Burglar Again!

Carissa gets to her office and opens up her top desk drawer to find a picture of her bound and gagged by the cat burglar on their last encounter. Apparently she talked to someone and told them what happened and the Cat burglar is back to force her to recant the testimony that she gave the law. She calls and is made to tell the chief that she made the whole thing up and that she knows that he's disappointed etc but she's sorry. Carissa knows the drill and starts to disrobe as per the usual leaving her down to her pantyhose, heels and not much else. Serene doesn't waste too much time playing with her boobs before grabbing some rope and binding her wrists tightly behind her back. Next Carissa's ankles go next before a nice tight crotch rope is added before moving down her shapely legs keeping her secure where she stands. More rope adorns her thighs above her knees and below as Serene finishes off binding her legs. Next she's had enough of Carissa's mouth and stuffs it with a white cloth .

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download Carissa - Nabbed by the Cat Burglar Again!

biksa

Elizabeth Andrews Latexed, Strapped, and Gagged

Elizabeth, dressed in a tight latex dress and waist cincher finds herself quickly bound at the elbows and wrists with leather straps before having a large leather pouch gag shoved into her mouth. After it's strapped behind her head, a body strap and ankle strap are added to her bondage which elicits some moans due to a balance quandry. Elizabeth is then attached to a pulley which is used to pull her arms up in the air and her body taut. She's given a few swats to the ass and her captor leaves her to struggle and moan. Eventually after a long struggle he returns to add a rope to her hair pulling it back and tying it off to her ankles. A few minutes of that predicament and the man returns only to tighten the hair bondage which has slipped a bit and pull it back XXXX the leather gag deep into poor suffering Elizabeth's mouth. She's then left a final time where she rotates trying in vain to find a position that is tolerable.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4031kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.5 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews Latexed, Strapped, and Gagged

biksa

Constance Caught by the Catburglar

Constance is ambushed by the catburglar who quickly comes in, forces her to strip, and begins binding her. First her arms, elbow and wrist followed by a crotch rope and gag. Her legs are bound and she's lowered to the ground and hogtied. She's then left to struggle on the ground before Serene gets her black mail pictures and leaves her for someone else to find and untie.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4929kbps

File size: 602.6 MB

Download Constance Caught by the Catburglar

biksa

Amber Alone in the garden

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Sweet blonde maid Amber is having fun outside in the garden... and she brought plenty of kinky stuff to play with herself! Ropes, gags, handcuffs and a transparent latex mask... the last one makes latex loving Amber always super horny - how it feels, how it smells... she tightens her gag, slowly pulls the mask over her head and plays with it and her air... time to take things further: Amber cuffs her hands together - behind her back! Amber forgets everything around her now... let's hope someone will find her soon!

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7021kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 719.6 MB

Download Amber Alone in the garden

biksa

Tara Tied Meets the Catburglar

Tara is sitting in her living room when she's suddenly ambushed by the catburglar who forces her to her feet, and then to strip out of her clothing. With her clothing out of the way Serene moves in and binds Tara tightly, binding her arms, and packing her mouth and sealing it with microfoam tape. More and more rope encircles Tara's form until she's lain on the ground, and hogtied with her legs bound by multiple rounds of rope. A hair tie completes Tara's bondage as her head is pulled sharply back to her ankles. She leaves poor Tara to struggle as she leaves with her item and her blackmail photos.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps

File size: 609.3 MB

Download Tara Tied Meets the Catburglar

biksa

Chapter Part 240

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Aurelia and Kitty have been really good slaves recently. That's why their Mistress surprised them with a special bondage lesson: both girls first get tied up and then wrapped together! Of course, with their hands just in the right places - for maximum bondage fun and excitement... Latex Kitty and Aurelia are both total bondage lovers and have a special thing for tight plastic wrappings and mummifications. They are rubbing their hot bodies against each other inside the tight plastic cocoon and finally find themselves lying on the big bed... as the Mistress comes back to check on them and sees they are doing well, she takes out both girls' ballgags and says with her sweetest evil voice: "Now you earned to have some fun... KISS!" - and judging from the movements and the sounds both girls are making, this order is easy to follow...

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

Download Chapter Part 240

biksa

Serene Isley - Caught In Her Catsuit

Serene is roughly forced into a room with a microfoam strip gag which is quickly ripped off allowing her to start berating her captor as he cuffs her wrists together. After a bit he's heard enough and pulls Serene across his lap administering a spanking to her as she complains. Eventually that's obviously not going to cause her to be quiet so she has her mouth restuffed and the microfoam is reapplied, this time around the head a few times which proves to be far more effective. The man binds her elbows and then ties her ankles spread out to chair legs and leaves her to struggle. She moves around in the chair and puts on a nice struggle show before the man returns to grope her a bit before moving her to the floor and putting her in a hogtie. Serene is then left to struggle on the floor by the man in her hogtie moaning into her tight gag.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps

File size: 685.3 MB

Download Serene Isley - Caught In Her Catsuit

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩