fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

armagedec

Staff member

Steve - Tied, gagged, nipples clamped, CBT

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

It makes tough hetero punk Steve's stomach churn to think of men perving over him. Well here he is fully naked strung up to the ceiling with each limb tied in place. His skin crawls as we slide our hands over every surface getting our jollies off from his taut muscular body and his dangling nut sack. We can use his body in any way we please and the more he jerks his body away from us the more excited we are to have our way with him. With his nipples trapped in vicious clamps we order him to fuck Dave's hand. It's so hot seeing him go through the motions of how he fucks chicks with his bum clenching and his hips thrusting. But now we've seen him display how straights fuck we demonstrate how gays want to use his arse. His rump is tenderized with a good thrashing before one leg is strung up giving us full access to his hole. We pound into his sphincter and stretch it open with a fat dildo. With his tight virgin hole widened Adrian fucks him letting the bastard feel what it's like to have.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:44
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 755kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 180.5 MB

Download Steve - Tied, gagged, nipples clamped, CBT

armagedec

Staff member

Gay War Games - Be My Girl

Chris is frightened and shocked. The soldier undressed him, fondled and fingered him. What is going to happen to the young boy? After a whole while Darko finally un-cuffs him. He grabs him by his hair and leads him to the nearby steel drum where he lighted a fire before.He orders the boy to put all his clothes into the flame. Reluctantly Chris burn piece by piece. First his jeans, then his socks and his sweater. The helpless young man is now in the middle of the deep forest without any of his clothing left. Then Darko takes his victim to the meadow where he tapes the hands and takes the boy for sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4066kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gay War Games - Be My Girl

armagedec

Staff member

Kirk - Restrained and stripped, groped, given a wedgie

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy trade like Kirk are too proud to sell their arse on the street. Instead this hetero wants to be a respectable personal trainer, but he's still out in public using his buff body as an advertisement to hire him. It's time this muscular straight bastard stops teasing us and learns what it really means to use his body. Enticed into the BreederFuckers lair for a private personal training session he demonstrates exercises to get fit. Watching Kirk training his well-toned body is all most people get to see in the gym before seeing him change underneath his towel in the locker room. Now it's time to take what we want. He's restrained with a leg spreader and strung up to the ceiling giving easy access to his hard muscular chest and ripped six pack. Spouting homophobic insults and making threats only turns us on more as his body is mauled. His tight white pants with prominent bulge are pulled up tight to wedge into the crack of his perfect arse. His sphincter is so warm and tight. It's the.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 804kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download Kirk - Restrained and stripped, groped, given a wedgie

armagedec

Staff member

Obedience Training

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Drew Stevens, Brad Chapman
Genres: Discipline, Punishment, Tied-Up, SM, BD, Whipping, Paddling, Spanking

Stars Luscious Drew Stevens as a young submissive who nervously goes to submit to an older more experienced master. Brad Chapman is a S.F. legend for his use of the whip. Young Drew is not spared, in fact his young body is whipped hard twice between sessions of fucking, sucking, paddling, tit work, and cloths pining. Young Drew struggles while tightly bound to serve his dy.

Duration: 1:11:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

Download Obedience Training

armagedec

Staff member

Nick's Slow Gentle Edging

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Nick is an adorable, 25 year old straight guy, tied to my massage table for a very slow, gentle hand and oral tease ending in an unexpected, intense orgasm. He reacted like any horny straight guy as I worked his lean, smooth body and big cock and balls with my hands and mouth, licking, sucking and fondling. He obviously enjoyed the attention, becoming very affectionate as I slowly inched him towards his reward, then backed off and watched him writhe and beg, breathlessly telling me he need to cum.
I worked him until he was desperately begging for relief, and unexpectedly shot his load into the air while I was licking is hard cock, finishing he orgasm in my waiting mouth.

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3058kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.3 MB

Download Nick's Slow Gentle Edging

armagedec

Staff member

Dungeon Boys

Cast: Daddy Darby, Will Forbes, James Allen, Sykes Blackburn, Lex Blond

Get ready for some twinks suffering in the capable hands of Daddy Darby. These twinks sure didn't know what they were in for when they paid their Daddy a visit. We have a funny feeling that they will be coming back for more! Daddy knows how to treat his twinks!

Duration: 1:33:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Dungeon Boys

armagedec

Staff member

BreederFuckers Aiden 8

Studio: BreederFuckers

Experienced Aiden may look innocent but he is a horny dirty-minded straight bastard. We've beaten and viciously screwed him on BreederFuckers before because he's always desperate for cash, but he's disgusted by rough gay action. We tempt him back in thinking he's going to get a nice easy shoot, but we love to fuck with straight boy's minds as well as their bodies. He's lulled into a false sense of security by Dave's macho guy talk about what gets him horny and submitting to being tied "just for a test".

Once his arms and legs are bound, Dave tears the clothes off him leaving him totally exposed. Aiden's tight butt cheeks are wrenched apart to expose his tempting hole. He mouths off, but is silenced when Dave delivers swift punches to his stomach. Spread over a fucking block with his legs in the air his arse is exposed and his foreskin is bound to his toes so he can't move without doing serious damage to himself. Now his arsehole and glans are both temptingly on show. A big fat fuck.

Duration: 32:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2688kbps

File size: 650.4 MB

Download BreederFuckers Aiden 8

armagedec

Staff member

Dale - Wrenched and clamped, gut punching

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Isn't it always the way that right when you settle down to relax some pushy prick from the gas company comes nosing around? After a full day of working his baggy uniform is rich with his sweaty masculine scent. It's impossible to resist taking a pervy look, copping a feel and stealing a sniff of this sexy blue collar stud.
Proud hetero Dale is one feisty fucker. He refuses to submit to becoming our cocksucking bitch fighting us at every step of the way. Rendered naked with his hands bound behind his back, there's little Dale can do battle against Derek's vicious flogging or Dave strong-arming the bastard to the floor.
Discipline and training in submission is what this mouthy hetero cunt needs! Bound arse-up on the table, Dale is in a painfully vulnerable position
Dale is in the most terrifyingly vulnerable position a straight man can be in. Bound spread eagle with his big arse presented in tighty whities so sheer you can see the dark crease of his arse. Derek goes in for a kiss .

Duration: 1:52:15
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 863kbps

File size: 793.1 MB

Download Dale - Wrenched and clamped, gut punching

armagedec

Staff member

Cock and Ball Tease

I love playing with Keith. He has a long, suckable cock and very sensitive balls and I went to town on them. I sucked and fondled his balls and sucked his cock, and he was I a state of ecstasy. His cock bounced and danced while I sucked his balls, obviously enjoying the attention immensely. I lifted his long, sexy legs in the air and rimmed his tight, straight-boy hole. Then I settled in for a long, slow blowjob, slowly sucking on his cock while teasing and stroking his balls with my finger tips, until he surrendered a load to my mouth, leaving him satisfied and exhausted.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4376kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cock and Ball Tease

armagedec

Staff member

Ross - Extreme deep throat, arse fucked with dildo

Horny straight boy Ross is a grungy hot skater that has no idea what sensual pleasures his arse may contain. We're not just going to initiate this anal virgin; we're going to fucking ruin him! Flat on the mattress in nothing but his tighty whities his bum curves up slightly above his powerful hairy thighs. His pants are torn aside to reveal his sweet sensitive hole. It's so vulnerable and tight.
Stuck-up teen Ross takes massive pride in his big hetero dong. He skates around the neighbourhood with it jangling about in his shorts trying to get all the girls to notice. But he is disgusted by any men looking at him
It's time this layabout Ross starts to earn his living. Adrian plans to take him down to the park where he used to ride his skate board around and whore him out to any man that wants to pay a few coins to get his cock sucked. But he needs to be trained to be a whore properly before installing him on his knees in the public toilets.
Scally cunt Ross is already totally nude.

Duration: 2:17:17
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 910kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ross - Extreme deep throat, arse fucked with dildo

armagedec

Staff member

Nick Edged and Sucked Off

I love sucking Nick's big, hard cock, making him crazy with my slow pace as he becomes desperate to cum, begging for permission until he finally surrenders his load to mouth. I tied him to my massage table and licked, fondled and stroked his young body until he was in a trance. Watch his face as I licked and sucked his hard cock and big balls driving him to distraction. At one point he almost lost control and struggled to hold on as a few small drops of cum dripped down his throbbing dick. Finally, I took pity and slowly sucked him to a loud, intense orgasm.

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3163kbps

File size: 877.4 MB

Download Nick Edged and Sucked Off

armagedec

Staff member

Leonardo - Made to piss, tied, held down and fucked

No matter how rich or famous footballers get you can always count on them being greedy for more. Luckily we can use this to our advantage. Through secret communication we get in touch with Leonardo who is an international football sensation and looking to make a shady transfer to boost his earnings. It's a high risk strategy.
Even when he's naked and tied by his hands and wrists, Leonardo believes he's in a position to make demands. This thick footballer needs to learn that he has no control. Adrian wraps his cock and balls in a tight noose and ties it to the floor.
A proud sportsman will often been photographed standing strong with his arms crossed while looking aggressively down into the lens as he would just as soon slay you as fuck you. So it's a huge challenge to hot Italian athlete Leonardo's sense of pride to be chained down and bent over naked with his arse so vulnerably exposed.
Fit footballers like Leonardo are accustomed to being publicly adored and having their arse.

Duration: 1:28:32
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 748kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Leonardo - Made to piss, tied, held down and fucked

armagedec

Staff member

Travis' Edging Test

Travis is a 28 year old printer with a very well developed body, hairy muscular chest, sexy abs, thick muscular legs, a long fat dick that stays rock hard, and big balls tight to his body with sexual arousal, and he's here to make some money. Rich has him strip down and tease himself, then ties his hands to the stool and takes over for an edging test. He repeatedly brings him to the edge, then walks away, leaving him helpless with a hard twitching cock. He picks up the pace of his stroking, giving the poor stud false hope that he will be taken over the edge, then walks off again. When Rich finally does bring him to orgasm, Travis is so confused and delirious with arousal that he forgets to ask for permission and covers Rich's hand with a huge load of thick, hot cum, and Rich punishes him by milking his sensitive, spent cock

Duration: 34:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Travis' Edging Test

armagedec

Staff member

Sergei - He needs cash fast... and we think he'd make a great model

Pubs are the perfect hunting ground for finding sexy straight boys to use and abuse. Men are more suggestible after a couple of drinks, and we work our way round the pub finding a guy gullible enough to fall for our modelling offer...
The first guy shies away when I get too close, but Del soon snares a stunning lad in a suit, playing folornly on a slot machine.
Turns out Sergei lost all his money gambling, and in his depressed state, he's vulnerable to any suggestion as to how to turn his luck around.
It's the oldest trick in the book (well - our book, anyway). We tell Sergei we own a modelling agency, and he totally believes us. But of course he has to come back to our 'studio' for a 'shoot', first.

Duration: 2:10:33
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 819kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download Sergei - He needs cash fast... and we think he'd make a great model

armagedec

Staff member

Edged then Finished with a Pocket Pussy

I edged Nick by hand and mouth, licking, sucking and stroking until his cock was rock hard, he was yearning for release and he had that trancey look on his face that he gets when he's being pleasured. The poor guy was so aroused, watch how long his cock stayed hard without my touch, twitching and throbbing, whenever I took a break. In the end I used a pocket pussy to slowly pump him over the edge, biting his tongue as he shot a huge load in an intense orgasm right up on his chest.

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2941kbps

File size: 854.6 MB

Download Edged then Finished with a Pocket Pussy

armagedec

Staff member

Yuris - Gagged, rimmed, arse flogged, anus fingered

Yuris thought he could slack off work for the afternoon to go down to the pub for a cheeky pint. This hetero has no idea he's being followed by two men determined to have their perverted way with him. Down in the stinky bogs of the pub they finally get their chance. With the door blocked they seize him and tie him up so he can't escape. He's left utterly helpless as his clothes are cut up leaving him stark bollock naked.
Hetero Yuris is proud of his big cock. His big meaty todger is lassoed and tied to the wall. With his wrists also restrained to the opposite wall it means this big dumb fucker can's move without painfully yanking on the sensitive head of his penis. Bent over naked his arse is given a long and painful caning. Each lash makes his peachy bum grow redder and raises angry welts on his cheeks.
It ought to be a routine procedure for the NHS to take control and ruin straight men's arseholes. Luckily BreederFuckers are here to pick up the slack by opening a clinic where fe.

Duration: 2:24:21
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 875kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Yuris - Gagged, rimmed, arse flogged, anus fingered

armagedec

Staff member

Buddy Pt 2

I tied Buddy Meyers to the massage table and licked his body, cock and balls before starting to stroke his cock to erection. Then I slowly sucked his cock, enjoying the sweetness of this sexy young man, stopping only to lick the length of his hard shaft, full balls and hairy taint and rim his tight young ass. Then I continued a slow, steady,relentless sucking of his dick until his leg muscles tensed and his toes started to curl. I finished him off with a slow stroke while he wiggled and thrust and shot a nice
load on his stomach. Then I played a little with his sensitive dick.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3225kbps

File size: 843.7 MB

Download Buddy Pt 2

armagedec

Staff member

Liam - Verbal humiliation, arsehole covered in cum

We fancy a sexy bit of rough and when we spy this mean looking straight fucker on the street we can't resist him. Some guys are just unlucky. Liam thinks he's having a rough day because he's lost his weekly wage at the bookies, but his day is about to turn from dark to downright hellish! We push this tough driver right in the back of his van to tie him up and bend him over. While he moans pathetically we fuck with him in the van's dark empty cavity. Just outside the door people are walking by going about their day, but inside this gagged hetero is getting his sweats yanked down around his ankles so we can pound his arse. His crack and sphincter are moistened up from Liam spending the whole day sitting around his arse and lugging heavy boxes. It's like he's been priming himself ready for us to screw him.

Duration: 1:40:33
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 809kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Liam - Verbal humiliation, arsehole covered in cum

armagedec

Staff member

Stevo Sucked Off

Big, muscular Stevo is tied to the massage table as I gently lick, stroke and suck his rock hard cock. He thrusts his hips while I edge him, and his frustrated dick bobs and bounces whenever I stop stroking and sucking to sit back and admire the beautiful, aroused man before me. I told him I want to take my time to build up a big load for him to feed me, then make him beg me to let him cum before sucking him slowly to a load in my mouth.

Duration: 33:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2696kbps

File size: 704.3 MB

Download Stevo Sucked Off

armagedec

Staff member

Lee - CBT, arsehole fingered, nipples pegged

We're after a sexy bit of rough today. Dave spies a real scally bastard full of piss and swagger. Lee's massive thick dong swings around in his tracksuit bottoms like he's ready to drop his trousers and fuck at any moment. His tight bum has never been touched.
When scally Lee strut down the street in his track suit bottoms we were mesmerized by the big fat bulge of his crotch. Now that massive dong is on full display as he's tied down naked like a beast. His member hangs heavily down between his legs and his pert bum is pointed in the air so his hole can easily be viewed from the back. Adrian secures him in place with an anal hook attached to his head.
Lee needs a lesson in humility. But schooling was never the strongpoint of this moronic hetero scally. He needs so severe encouragement. The giant stud is accustomed to strutting around the streets in his loose track suit bottoms likes he owns the place.

Duration: 1:50:52
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 851kbps

File size: 773.9 MB

Download Lee - CBT, arsehole fingered, nipples pegged

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩