Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

KissPiss

Staff member

Sissy Fucked and Milked by Asia Perez

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Asia Perez, Lance Hart
Genres: Cross Dressing Male, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes
Video language: English

Lance gets home from a day at the office to find Asia Perez wearing fishnets, panties, knee high socks and a big pink strap-on cock. She wants his ass and she wants it now.
Asia bends him over and instantly turns him into her sissy bitch in nylons, hooker boots and even eye liner. She fucks him like a slut and makes him call her .
After a good ass pounding, she tells him to make dinner.
It's time for Asia to milk her sissy. He's more than eager. It's been a very long time since she's let him cum. She takes her time, tormenting him with her touch.
She lubes up his big throbbing cock and laughs when it twitches for her. Asia lets him touch her perfect tits, but keeps stopping the milking every time he's about to cum. She grinds her perfect ass against him, and slides his cock between her fishnet covered legs.
He begs to cum, and she makes him beg more, then finally strokes his cock until he explodes cum all over his own fishnets. Of course she makes him lick up every bit o.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4165kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 751.2 MB

Download Sissy Fucked and Milked by Asia Perez

KissPiss

Staff member

Lizzy Lamb Abuses Your Balls

Cast: Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose, POV, Teen Dommes

You have been tied to a bed a house full of women for weeks. They take turns using your cock and your tongue for their pleasure, but they NEVER let you cum. You're balls are so blue they ache.
The girls in the house spread the word to all their hot friends that you are available for their use. Lizzy Lamb heard the news. She doesn't want your cock or your tongue. She gets off by teasing men and seeing them suffer.
Lizzy enters the room in black pantyhose, high heels and a tank top. She smiles at you, then crawls on the bed and slaps you right in your aching balls. "I heard these are really getting blue from all the edging [smiles]."
She stands over you and taps your balls with her pantyhose covered foot. Just the taps are extremely painful. Your balls are sore and tightly positioned in the thong underwear that the girls make you wear.
Lizzy takes her time abusing your balls with her feet and hands. She squeezes them and smiles. She sits on your stomach, grinding her .

Duration: 17:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

Download Lizzy Lamb Abuses Your Balls

KissPiss

Staff member

Casey Ballerini - Casey Ballerini Starring In Casey Ballerini Black Cock Moaning

Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Blonde, Big Ass, Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual, Cum in Feet, Lick Feet

Casey moans in delight as Sean slides his thick shaft into her tight pink pussy. She forces Fluffy to watch, turning her on even more.

Duration: 31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16152kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Casey Ballerini - Casey Ballerini Starring In Casey Ballerini Black Cock Moaning

KissPiss

Staff member

Amateur slave the gape gatsby enjog fisting and food sex from

Studio: Thegapegatsby
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

The guy loves very much when he is fucked in the anal hole. His wife is a real pervert and she fucks with all the men and makes her husband, puppet, fuck them. When the lovers are not around, she sticks her hands and various objects in the ass of her whore husband.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8869kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amateur slave the gape gatsby enjog fisting and food sex from

KissPiss

Staff member

Sales Motivation With Riley Reyes

Cast: Lance Hart, Riley Reyes
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Shiny Tights

Riley Reyes is Lance's boss at work. She's in charge of a team of salesmen, and every one calls her a ballbuster, but Lance can't tell why, she's always been so nice to him. Also she's hot as fuck and wears short skirts and pantyhose everyday, which drive's Lance crazy.
His sales are low. He's nervous to report to her. She asks what she can do to help improve his sales, and he blurts out, "A hand job would be great." then he stammers, unsure if he actually said that out loud. Riley shrugs her shoulders, sips her coffee, and says, "Sure. I'll give you a hand job."
Lance can't believe it. His hot boss is coming around the desk to jerk him off.
She proceeds to lube up his cock and stroke him while he gropes her sexy legs and body. Riley is good with her hand and has him quivering right away, but Lance also learns really quick why they all call her a ballbuster as she grips his balls tight and slaps them. Every time he's about to blow his load all over her shiny pantyhose, she.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 661.5 MB

Download Sales Motivation With Riley Reyes

KissPiss

Staff member

Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Cast: Angel Lima
Genres: Femdom, LezDom, Lesbians, Facesitting, , Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits, Latina

The charming owner of luxurious forms dominates the ugly and skinny slave. Uses her face for various manipulations in the area of her genitals.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

KissPiss

Staff member

Herrin lisa strapon compilation

Studio: Femdom lisa
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

In this couple, the husband is a girlfriend and the wife wears a rubber penis. She does not allow her husband to fuck herself, and only lovers fuck her. When a wife fucks her husband in the anal hole, she shoots everything on a video camera. This couple has accumulated a huge collection of female dominated videos.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Herrin lisa strapon compilation

KissPiss

Staff member

Bunny Teases and Fucks Her Sissy Bitch

Cast: Bunny Colby, River Enza
Genres: Big Tits, Chastity, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Sissy, Strap On

Bunny Colby has her sissy, River Enza, locked in chastity and dresses slutty for her. She toys with the idea of unlocking her sissy, but knows she never will.
Bunny lets River worship her feet and her pussy, making her sissy clit rage against the chastity device and her balls ache.
"What if I just chop off your sissy clit and balls.? Wouldn't that be easier? Don't you want a nice smooth crotch like this.?"
If Bunny Colby's sissy slave (River Enza) wants to keep her tiny balls, she's going to have to take a lot of dicks in her ass to please her Mistress. starting with Bunny's strap on.
Bunny pounds her sissy's ass and smacks on her little chastity device, threatening her as she fills her with dick.
Bunny presses her perfect tits against her slave's back and whispers, "I think it's time we chop it all off." then keeps fucking her even more.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7850kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bunny Teases and Fucks Her Sissy Bitch

KissPiss

Staff member

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

KissPiss

Staff member

Dre Hazel Ballbusting Footjob

Cast: Dre Hazel, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cumshot, Foot Fetish, Muscle Dommes

Lance is on the sofa when Dre Hazel comes home from her self defense class. She kicks off her flats, stretches her bare feet, and Lance takes notices to her toes.Dre sits on the sofa next to Lance, rests her bare feet on his leg, and starts telling him how bad ass her self defense class is. Apparently she learned all about how to take down a male attacker by busting his balls. She explains how the male volunteers in the class got kicked, squeezed, kneed and overall totally destroyed balls by the end of the class, and how much she loved it.Meanwhile, Lance put a pillow over her crotch, and is playing with his dick under the pillow while he stares at Dre's feet. After going on and on, Dre asks him what the deal with the pillow is, kicks it off him, and notices his hand on his hard cock.
"What the fuck! You were jerking off this whole time? That's why you were staring at my feet? You have a foot fetish?"Dre humiliates him, then kicks him in the balls. She makes him stand up and starts s.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 543.7 MB

Download Dre Hazel Ballbusting Footjob

KissPiss

Staff member

Evil Bunny Colby VS Superman

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cosplay, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that .

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evil Bunny Colby VS Superman

KissPiss

Staff member

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

KissPiss

Staff member

Foot lover fucks sexy ebony

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Nicole Deep
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial

Sexy ebony chick with very alluring body is with white dude who worship feet. He licks her feet and pussy before that dirty guy slowly fucks her tight pussy.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Foot lover fucks sexy ebony

KissPiss

Staff member

Ivy Brooks Ballbusting Fuck

Cast: Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, CBT, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Lingerie, Petite, Pussy Licking, Sex, Tattoos

Ivy Brooks is wearing a sexy one piece lace lingerie outfit. She's seduced Lance Hart into her room. She knows he'll do anything to fuck her, and she gets off kneeing guys in the balls.
Ivy makes it clear that she'll fuck him, but only if he lets her hit, squeeze and knee him in the nuts first. She teases Lance and gets him so horny he has no choice but to ask her to hit him in the balls.
After a bit of ballbusting, Ivy throws Lance on the bed to sit on his face. She needs her perfect pussy licked, and this also give her a great opportunity to squeeze and slap his nuts while he licks her pussy.
She gets off on his face and starts to lick and suck his throbbing boner in her face.
Now she wants some dick.
She lets him slide his cock inside her. Her pussy is so good he starts to tremble. "As soon as you cum, I'm going to hit you in the balls." she tells him with an evil smile.
They fuck in a few positions. Lance can't stop, but he's trying desperately not to cum. He's scare.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 753.6 MB

Download Ivy Brooks Ballbusting Fuck

KissPiss

Staff member

Cybill Troy - Kai's First Gangbang

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

When An Li and I heard that Mistress Kai had never fucked a slave's ass before, we quickly pulled out one of our strap-on slaves for a gang bang in her honor. We all take turns pounding his ass, passing him around for our amusement, bending him into every position to take our cocks.
Kai loves fucking ass so much that all three of us just keep going until the slave is used up and broken!

Duration: 28:13
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 432.5 MB

Download Cybill Troy - Kai's First Gangbang

KissPiss

Staff member

Ballbusting Hotties Get Horny in the Gym

Cast: Dre Hazel, Lance Hart, Miss Luminous
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cumshot, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose

Miss Luminous and Dre Hazel are working out together, when the conversation goes to "Have you ever kicked a guy in the balls...?"They find out that they both get really turned on by crippling strong men so easily with a little kick or knee to the balls. They tell each other stories as they work out and stretch in their sexy workout tights, until they get each other so worked up and horny from all the talk about breaking balls that they kiss.

Duration: 24:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 555.7 MB

Download Ballbusting Hotties Get Horny in the Gym

KissPiss

Staff member

Young Goddess Kim - The Play Off

Join YGK with a slave and become Her amusement, teased and completely controlled in this cruelly sensual play off!
I have slave in the corner of My bed, on his knees waiting to be used. I have you on the other side waiting in anticipation for My orders. I have your undivided attention, My presence captures you completely. I am wearing My silky sheer black stockings accentuating My legs in red stilettos, My leather dress and shiny black gloves. Exuding My natural dominance and sensuality. I make you powerless before Me. your weaknesses, I use them to My will. How frustrating it is to feel so aroused and suffer with no attention or release. Lucky for you pathetic slaves, I have a game I want to play with you. My toys, you are nothing but My play-things! So easily I tease your minds and hard leaking cocks and soon I will have you begging for release while I laugh at your efforts. But this is My game and I make the rules. So strip down, on your knees, and jerk off to My instruction while.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Young Goddess Kim - The Play Off

KissPiss

Staff member

Ball Squeezing Girlfriend Juliette March

Cast: Juliette March, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Juliette March fell asleep in shiny pantyhose and a leotard. Her boyfriend, Lance Hart, snuggles up next to her and wakes her up because he's horny. Juliette doesn't fuck him. Instead she grabs his balls and squeezes and slaps. That's how they play.Juliette uses her Doxy Wand on her pussy to get herself off while she makes herself horny by slapping and squeezing her boyfriend's nuts. He's rock hard the whole time. She teases his cock a little with some nice stroking, just to make him eat his own pre-cum.
Juliette has been squeezing and slapping her boyfriend's balls while she got herself off. Now she's going to edge him, sit on his face and tease the fuck out of him before finally letting him cum.
She continues to squeeze his nuts while teasing his lubed up hard cock. Juliette gets so horny from edging and tormenting Lance that she has to get herself off again with her Doxy vibrator before she milks his cock. Finally she lets him explode his cum all over her leotard and shi.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 284kbps

Download Ball Squeezing Girlfriend Juliette March

KissPiss

Staff member

Herrin Cynthia - When the Cable Guy is late Pt 2

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Increasingly irritated by the limp-pricked wimp lying prostrate in front of her, who keeps finding new ways to steal so much of her precious time, the utteryly stupendous mistress cynthia decides to funnel a stiff dose of her vintage champagne straight into his gaping mouth, with the strict warning not to waste a single precious drop. Naturally, the useless ne'er-do-well fails this test as well. Unable to extricate himself from his predicament, the maligned bungler is shackled spread-eagled to the wall for the night. Sweet dreams! When the new day dawns, he will be firmly strapped to a fuck bench, where a big, thick, beautiful, brown-tipped dildo will be shoved deep in both his hungry holes - first front, then back. Yum yum! Mistress's schedule is tighter than his bung hole, so there will be no time for a proper pre-dilatation. Of course, bawling like a baby is strictly forbidden when you're being disciplined, but the good for nothing seems bent on breaking all her rules. "i hope and.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 643.5 MB

Download Herrin Cynthia - When the Cable Guy is late Pt 2

KissPiss

Staff member

Playboy Bunny Ballbuster

Cast: Lance Hart, Niki Lee Young
Genres: Ballbusting, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Yoga Pants

Niki Lee Young is coming back to her hotel with her boyfriend, Lance. He picked her up from work at the Bunny Bar, and while he was there she caught him flirting with the other bunnies...
Lance thinks everything is cool, until Niki sets him straight with a knee to the balls. Their relationship is about to change drastically. Once she sees how easily he crumples down on the floor with a simple hit to the balls, she gets excited about how much control she has over him. She goes to town on his nuts, flirting and teasing the whole time. She loves this new found power and will exploit it to the end... Time has passed since the first time Niki and Lance's relationship changed with a knee to the balls. Niki realized her power over him. She has stopped letting him cum, and now he will put up with anything if she keeps his hopes up about possibly getting to fuck her again. Niki teases Lance relentlessly. She knows all of his weaknesses, and her perfections... She strings him along and loves t.

Duration: 18:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 412.8 MB

Download Playboy Bunny Ballbuster

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩