Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

The Hottest Boyz - Hot Muscle Hole | Studs Orgy

Julia

Staff member

Mr Armstrong & His Boy Austin - Don't Want to Go to School

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Austin L Young
Genres: Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Dad And Son, BlowJob, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

Austin is enjoying a pleasant, deep sleep when his old man comes into his room to wake him up to start his day. Austin wants nothing more than to stay in bed a little longer, especially if he can tempt his old man to join him. Wearing his cute, onesie pajamas, Mr. Armstrong can't resist his little boy! Austin feels his daddy snuggle up behind him, holding him close and kissing him tenderly. Mr. Armstrong runs his hands over his hips, his ass, and in between his legs, teasing his boy's cock as he gets lost in the warm, comfortable surroundings. Austin smiles, hoping to get out of having to go to school, but also hoping his daddy takes full advantage of his amorous state. Mr. Armstrong's cock grows harder in his dress pants, horned up by feeling his boy pressed against him. He runs his hands over his smooth butt, feeling his mouth water with hunger. He can't help but take a taste, pushing his face between his cheeks; kissing and licking his cute little button, thinking of how good it l.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 980.3 MB

Download Mr Armstrong & His Boy Austin - Don't Want to Go to School

Julia

Staff member

Hot Fucking of Boomer Banks & Damien Stone 480p

Cast: Boomer Banks, Damien Stone
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Smooth, Hairy, Tattoos, Kissing, Rimming, Doggy Style, Riding

Jason and his wife Jill are trying to spice up their relationship by trying out a new virtual sex room where they can give in to their inhibitions without any risk or judgment. Little does Jason know, Jill wants to experience being a man, and to her surprise finds out that Jason wants to be with one. In this judgment-free environment, the two avatars (Boomer Banks and Damien Stone) worship each other's cocks and asses as Jill tops her wanting husband's bubble butt with her huge virtual cock. Inadvertently, she may have unlocked her husband's true desires for sexy guys and their hot seed.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 629.9 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Boomer Banks & Damien Stone 480p

Julia

Staff member

Raging Stallion - Hung Country - Martin Mazza & Antonio Miracle 1080p

In a country field, Martin Mazza and Antonio Miracle are stripped to the waist, engaged in a spirited round of play fighting. Gaining the upper hand, Martin grabs the front of Antonio's tight shorts and pulls them down, revealing Antonio's throbbing cock. They kiss passionately and beat it back to a secluded nook to get more serious. Undoing Antonio's fly, Martin reaches in and grabs Antonio's cock. After playing with Antonio's foreskin, Martin goes down and gives an intense blowjob. As he sucks on Antonio's balls, the intense sensations make Antonio's nipples plump and erect. Back on his feet, Antonio facefucks Martin, slapping his cock across Martin's cheeks and thrusting deep down his throat. Putting Martin back up on the table, Antonio presses his tongue right in the center of Martin's cheeks and lubes it up. Turning Martin over, Antonio slides his thick meat in and starts pounding. Antonio is an unstoppable dynamo, topping Martin with beastly power. Bracing himself on the table, .

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6579kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Raging Stallion - Hung Country - Martin Mazza & Antonio Miracle 1080p

Julia

Staff member

3some Edward Terrant, Lev Ivankov & Ryan Bones 1080p

Cast: Edward Terrant, Lev Ivankov, Ryan Bones
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Twink, Smooth, Tattoos, Kissing, Rimming, Doggy Style, Threesome

Edward Terrant, Lev Ivankov's boyfriend, wants to spice up their sex life. Who doesn't? He's never been to a strip club but was given a number where he can request a private stripper to make an incall. The bf agrees and the call is made.
When the stripper, Ryan Bones, arrives - there's one rule; No touching! But once the two boys play together watching the tall, dark muscular stud, can He resist getting inside them?!

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 255kbps

Download 3some Edward Terrant, Lev Ivankov & Ryan Bones 1080p

Julia

Staff member

The Boy Austin - Chapter - pt.3 The Prize

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BoyForSale

I stayed in the corner, waiting and ready. It was our first day together since I was sold and I wasn't sure what was needed of me. I watched as Mr. Wolf sat on the edge of his bed, filing through papers, a stern look on his face.
He was clearly someone important. Someone who had a lot of expectations on him. Responsibilities and demands. People depending on him. I know how hard that can be. It was easy for me to give up, but I could tell this was a man who thrived on it. Still, I knew it wasn't my job to simply admire him. I was to serve him.
Hours went by. He sat and worked the day away. And I sat. Still and obedient. Then I thought: maybe he needs a break. A distraction.
It was risky making such a bold move on my own. But I knew he'd correct me if this wasn't the case. Hopefully he wouldn't trigger my decorated collar, but I didn't like seeing my master so stressed.
Crawling from my corner like a puppy needing attention, I moved my way between his legs. He didn't look up for his.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Boy Austin - Chapter - pt.3 The Prize

Julia

Staff member

Raging Stallion - Hung Country - Abraham Al Malek, Hector de Silva 1080p

On a trip into the Spanish countryside, lovers Abraham Al Malek and Hector de Silva can't keep their hands off each other. As they admire a rushing waterfall, they're struck by an overwhelming erotic urge. As they strip off their shirts and make out, rain starts to fall, but that doesn't deter Abraham from swallowing Hector's hard cock. When the weather gets too bad, they retreat to their warm, country cottage and really get down to business. Their cocks hang out of their white briefs, and Abraham goes down for round two of cocksucking. Hector loses the underwear and bends over a table, and Abraham eagerly shoves his tongue down Hector's perfect hole. Moaning, Hector urges Abraham to go all the way, an invitation which is gladly accepted. Slowly, Abraham pushes his enormous dick deep down into Hector's ass. With Hector's hole stretched out, Abraham picks up speed, ramming Hector with awesome intensity. Trading places, Abraham leans on the table and parts his furry ass cheeks for Hecto.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6543kbps

Download Raging Stallion - Hung Country - Abraham Al Malek, Hector de Silva 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Double Penetrate My Tight Hole! - Johnny Rapid, Jax And Parker Hayes (720P)

Studio: Johnny Rapid

Horny Johnny Rapid is hanging out with his muscular friend, Jax, and his cute boyfriend, Parker Hayes when Johnny starts getting horny and asks them for a little threesome action. Without skipping a beat, the boyfriends get on their knees and starts blowing an already hard Johnny until Jax takes off his shorts to reveal his massive cock! The hunks then get into the perfect spit-roast with Parker on all fours giving Johnny a blowjob while Jax rims his hot ass from the back. After getting him nice and wet, Jax then slides his raw cock deep inside Parker and starts to fuck him harder and faster as Johnny face-fucks him until he takes his turn plowing Parker. Wanting to now get a taste of Jaxs big dick in his ass, Johnny lays on his back as Jax slowly penetrates him as Parker works on Johnnys still hard cock. Jax and Johnny then turn to Parker and start double-penetrating his tight ass until theyre both ready to jizz all over Parkers pretty mouth!

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2791kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 588.4 MB

Download Double Penetrate My Tight Hole! - Johnny Rapid, Jax And Parker Hayes (720P)

Julia

Staff member

Hot Fucking of Boomer Banks & Damien Stone 720p

Cast: Damien Stone, Boomer Banks
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Smooth, Hairy, Tattoos, Kissing, Rimming, Doggy Style, Riding

Jason and his wife Jill are trying to spice up their relationship by trying out a new virtual sex room where they can give in to their inhibitions without any risk or judgment. Little does Jason know, Jill wants to experience being a man, and to her surprise finds out that Jason wants to be with one. In this judgment-free environment, the two avatars (Boomer Banks and Damien Stone) worship each other's cocks and asses as Jill tops her wanting husband's bubble butt with her huge virtual cock. Inadvertently, she may have unlocked her husband's true desires for sexy guys and their hot seed.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Boomer Banks & Damien Stone 720p

Julia

Staff member

Dirty Scout Ep. 236 (1080p)

There are plenty of foreigners studying at Czech universities, this young man was one of them. He was originally from Columbia but spent a few years in Czechia. He studied economics and management, also had some experience in tourism. His Czech was quite good so we had a nice chat about his career prospects. He wanted to work in finances, this was his long term goal. It's nice to meet young people who know what they want. I picked a finance advisor position for the guy; his education, knowledge of languages, and experience in dealing with people made him a perfect candidate. The guy liked the job and the good salary that came with it. He planned to support his family back home so he needed plenty of money. Such a sweet and caring young man... Now I had to figure out how to get in his pants.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dirty Scout Ep. 236 (1080p)

Julia

Staff member

Soaking Wet - Princeton Price, Mathias, Johnny B And Jet Davis (1080P)

Studio: Next Door Buddies

Between the sun and these four beautiful bodies, theres enough heat outside to melt the asphalt. Thankfully, relief is just a splish splash away, as these guys soak down the ride before heading inside to heat up again. Princeton Price and Johnny B are both ready for a good hard fucking, and Jet Davis and Mathias are just the studs to give it to them. The car isnt the only thing getting hosed down, but before the final splash, theres plenty of wet and wild action to go around for everyone.Enjoy!

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5519kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Soaking Wet - Princeton Price, Mathias, Johnny B And Jet Davis (1080P)

Julia

Staff member

Levi Madison & Cody Avalon

Cody Avalon's attempts to nail his favorite stripper Chris Harder are derailed by Corrigan, leaving Cody sexually frustrated and ready to fuck. Exploring the layout of the host hotel, Cody hits the jackpot when he discovers Levi Madison with his 9x6 monster in a private billiard room. Clothes fly off and Cody lies with his head hanging over the edge of the pool table so Levi can fuck his face, but it's clear that a cock that big will only go in one hole. Cody gets on all fours allowing Levi to fuck him doggy-style then hops on his new buddy's cock in a wild reverse cowboy. Levi rewards Cody by shooting his hot white load all over the stud's face and they head back to main event which is in full swing!

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5503kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Levi Madison & Cody Avalon

Julia

Staff member

Jock Inn - Room Service

Release Year: 2014
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Darius Ferdynand, Diesel O'Green, Leo Domenico
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Ordering room service is a great hotel luxury and the menus are filled with treats of all sizes. Darius fancies something he saw in the restaurant earlier, tall, Mediterranean and tasty. A perfect excuse to get Leo in his hotel room, alone. He gets his way with him and much more than he bargained for when his horny room-mate returns mid-fuck! Diesel & Leo tag team Darius's sweet fuck hole and mouth. He couldn't be more in ! The boys blow their loads over bottom boy Darius's sweet, smooth skin.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 706.1 MB

Download Jock Inn - Room Service

Julia

Staff member

Edward Terrant, Lev Ivankov & Ryan Bones

Edward Terrant, Lev Ivankov's boyfriend, wants to spice up their sex life. Who doesn't? He's never been to a strip club but was given a number where he can request a private stripper to make an incall. The bf agrees and the call is made.
When the stripper, Ryan Bones, arrives - there's one rule; No touching! But once the two boys play together watching the tall, dark muscular stud, can He resist getting inside them?!

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 255kbps

Download Edward Terrant, Lev Ivankov & Ryan Bones

Julia

Staff member

MenAtPlay - Drew Dixon and Franky Fox

Release Year: 2020
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Drew Dixon, Franky Fox
Genres: muscle, bareback, oral, anal, blowjob, gay, rimming, hairy, masturbation, cumshots

Drew Dixon is at his atelier when Franky Fox stops by to check-in on his progress. He's hired Drew to make him a new suit for his debut as the evening news head anchor. A big promotion he wants to look the part for. Franky tries the jacket on but Drew suggests he try the entire suit. No need for a changing room. Franky fully undresses and Drew helps him put on some sheer socks and then the rest of the suit.
Once fully suited, Drew sees how good Mr. Fox looks. It's a good fit. And the intimate experience has Franky feeling quite excited as well. Fitting in progress.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 246kbps

Download MenAtPlay - Drew Dixon and Franky Fox

Julia

Staff member

Dirty Scout Ep. 236 (720p)

There are plenty of foreigners studying at Czech universities, this young man was one of them. He was originally from Columbia but spent a few years in Czechia. He studied economics and management, also had some experience in tourism. His Czech was quite good so we had a nice chat about his career prospects. He wanted to work in finances, this was his long term goal. It's nice to meet young people who know what they want. I picked a finance advisor position for the guy; his education, knowledge of languages, and experience in dealing with people made him a perfect candidate. The guy liked the job and the good salary that came with it. He planned to support his family back home so he needed plenty of money. Such a sweet and caring young man... Now I had to figure out how to get in his pants.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4012kbps

File size: 994.6 MB

Download Dirty Scout Ep. 236 (720p)

Julia

Staff member

Johnny Catches Some D - Johnny Rapid And Dalton Riley (720P)

Studio: JohnnyRapid

Boys will be boys, so Johnny Rapid brings Dalton Riley to the park to smash some pumpkins off the tops of the bleachers before a quick game of kickball. After these guys play catch, Johnny pulls out his cock and tells Dalton to get to sucking! They head into the locker room where Johnny swallows Daltons hard dick, and then Dalton makes Johnny moan as he eats his ass on the bench. Johnny didnt expect to catch some D today, but it feels so good as Dalton slowly pumps in and out of his ass! Johnny rides Daltons cock till he busts a huge nut all over the handsome tops chest, then sits back to watch as Dalton jacks it till he cums.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3065kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download Johnny Catches Some D - Johnny Rapid And Dalton Riley (720P)

Julia

Staff member

Levi Madison fucks Cody Avalon's asshole 720p

Cast: Cody Avalon, Levi Madison
Genres: Condom, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Lean, Smooth, Tattoos, Twink, Kissing, Rimming, Fingering, Doggy Style, Riding, Facial

Cody Avalon's attempts to nail his favorite stripper Chris Harder are derailed by Corrigan, leaving Cody sexually frustrated and ready to fuck. Exploring the layout of the host hotel, Cody hits the jackpot when he discovers Levi Madison with his 9x6 monster in a private billiard room. Clothes fly off and Cody lies with his head hanging over the edge of the pool table so Levi can fuck his face, but it's clear that a cock that big will only go in one hole. Cody gets on all fours allowing Levi to fuck him doggy-style then hops on his new buddy's cock in a wild reverse cowboy. Levi rewards Cody by shooting his hot white load all over the stud's face and they head back to main event which is in full swing!

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2256kbps

File size: 523.7 MB

Download Levi Madison fucks Cody Avalon's asshole 720p

Julia

Staff member

Dirty Scout part 236

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps

Download Dirty Scout part 236

Julia

Staff member

Falcon Studios - The Pledge - Brandon Wilde Tyson Rush Trevor Miller

College pledge Brandon Wilde sits down for his initial fraternity interview with Trevor Miller and Tyson Rush. Trevor makes it clear that joining means always helping a fellow brother out no matter what. To make his point, Trevor instructs Tyson to pull out his dick before ordering Brandon to prove his worth by helping his future frat brother with a blowjob. Brandon wants to show that he's loyal and opens his mouth wide to take Tyson thick meat down his throat. As Brandon gags on Tyson's throbbing cock, Trevor gets naked and commands Brandon over to suck his cock as well. The pledge is eager to please, so Brandon gets between Trevor's legs and does as he's told. After getting his future brothers hard and ready to fuck, Brandon bends over for Tyson to enter his ass. Tyson doesn't waste any time and shoves his long, raw cock deep into the pledge's hole. He pumps away at Brandon's ass until Trevor takes his place behind the college freshman to do the same. Brandon's ass feels amazing and.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1228kbps

File size: 266.8 MB

Download Falcon Studios - The Pledge - Brandon Wilde Tyson Rush Trevor Miller

Julia

Staff member

Justin Owen Kurtis Wolfe

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Justin Owen Kurtis Wolfe
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cum Swapping, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Justin Owen and Kurtis Wolfe have done a ton of Randy Blue scenes. I was pretty shocked when I realized they had not done one together. The big bulging muscles of Kurtis fucking the smooth bubble butt of Justin just seemed like heaven. Every scene starts the same. You shower, you get dressed you go to set and then you fuck. But it looks like these two could not wait to get it on. They started to fuck right in the dressing room. Justin sat down and grabbed onto Kurtis. He pulled out his dick and swallowed it whole. Then Kurtis sucked on Justin and flipped him over and began to rim his sweet ass. Kurtis was so hard, he had to get his dick deep inside of Justin ASAP. Justin opened up his hole and let Kurtis slide it in. He fucked him good and hard every which way until finally he could take no more. He pulled out and before he could come, Justin swiveled around and took it in his mouth. They kissed and snowballed as Justin edged closer. He stood up and Kurtis knelt down and drank down hi.

Duration: 29:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3374kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 761.0 MB

Download Justin Owen Kurtis Wolfe

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩