Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Amazing Hot SCAT! - Crap face - Crap cock - Eat shit fuck shit - Fetish Experimental (UpD)

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Dirty anal smell and smear ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, eat shit, Tattoo, Piercing, Solo, Glasses, Closeup, 720p
Name : Missellie8
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s
Duration : 00:06:05
File Size : 180 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Dirty Bum Pop Princess ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, eat shit, Anal play, Tattoo, Piercing, Solo, Closeup, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6008 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:05:07
File Size : 228 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Dirty Buttplug Fun ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, eat shit, Anal play, Tattoo, Piercing, Solo, Glasses, Closeup, Toys, 1080p
File Type: MOV
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 26.840 FPS, 15.3 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 182 kb/s
Duration : 00:04:18
File Size : 480 MB

Download

VipCock

Mistress Wael - Piss and Shit Feeding Makes Slave Beg Me to Stop ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, shitting, shit eating, shit in mouth, shit feeding, shit on face, human toilet, human toilet paper, toilet, toilet humiliation, toilet slavery, toilet slave, toilet fetish, toilet training, piss in mouth, 720p
Name : Mistress Wael
Year of release : 2022
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2507 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:21:37
File Size : 403 MB

Download

VipCock

Mistress Wael - Restrained Piss Waterboarding and Fed a Shitty Meal ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Apparently, feeding piss through panties in a waterboarding style creates a new panicky experience for my slave to enjoy. That he was restrained beforehand - by duct taping him to the metal chair - so that he couldn't move out of the way of my never ending stream made it even more of a struggle for him... Knowing that he can't lift or turn his head, I figured that was an opportune time to sit my asshole over his mouth and inescapably fill his mouth with my creamy shit. That he was already sucking air from surviving my piss meant he was naturally sucking my shit into his mouth which created the awesome finish you see in this unforgettable clip!

Genre : Scat, shitting, shit eating, shit in mouth, shit feeding, shit on face, human toilet, human toilet paper, toilet, toilet humiliation, toilet slavery, toilet slave, toilet fetish, toilet training, piss in mouth, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2510 kb/s
Duration : 00:07:05
File Size : 132 MB

Download

VipCock

Mistress Wael - Squat Feed and Leave ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

After the explosive ass to mouth Biryani shit on my birthday (see video below this one) my slave was doing his best to keep it together. It wasn't until the morning that I had to drop another load in his mouth and so he had to sleep overnight in the shower stall. Squatting over his mouth I dropped a bulging mouthful of my shit into his toilet hole and then sat down on the porcelain toilet to wash my asshole clean, leaving him to deal with my shit in his mouth. Because I'm training him to get comfortable with my shit - eventually leading up to him sleeping in it - I instructed him to hold it in his mouth for a while as I went back to bed leaving him to suffer as the juices slowly started cascading down his throat.

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2512 kb/s
Duration : 00:04:37
File Size : 87 MB

Download

VipCock

Mistress Wael - Shit on My Slave Pump His Cock and Go ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

There is nothing a shit slave hates more than having his cock played with after he's got my shit in his mouth or in this case on his body. I know for a fact that it is the absolute fear of that post orgasm letdown feeling where men feel disgusted temporarily by things like their own cum, or my pussy juice, or piss and shit on their body. So the more I pump his cock and the harder it gets the more that fear sets in. He knows too that I'll just let him lay there as his cum mixes in with my shit and it'd fuck with his brain mightily. This time however I did a little cock pump and dump meaning I just wanted to get him hard and get used to laying there with my shit on his body for a few minutes. Because ultimately, my goal is to have him take a nap overnight either in my shit or with my shit on his body. For to know a toilet, one must be a toilet, right? And how many times have you men taken a dump and forgotten to flush, leaving the shit laying in the bowl for hours and hours? Well, that's going to be his experience too soon enough.

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2513 kb/s
Duration : 00:05:34
File Size : 104 MB

Download

VipCock

Mistress Wael - Voom 1 Explosive Ass to Mouth Shit Makes Slave Panic ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

He swallowed my shit unexpectedly and went into shock! Until today I had been feeding my slave bite sized chunks of my shit with a perfect ass to mouth seal that left no spillage. That all changed in an instant with this massive shit. Thanks to it being my birthday I ate a ton of spicy Chicken Biryani and being a good Mistress I wanted to share ALL my dinner with my slave. So I sat him against the bathroom wall and pushed so hard that my shit exploded unexpectedly into his mouth and down his throat before he could catch his breath which sent his body into a state of uncontrollable shaking and full on panic mode. Which just turned me on even more as I love when my slaves are wide eyed and panicky. So I smeared my shit covered ass all over his face to let him revel in my birthday dinner before ordering him to make yet another ass to mouth seal for round two which was just as explosive and the poor boy swallowed for the second time sending him into a further state of shock. When I pick up the camera and give you a close up, just look at the terror in his eyes and watch his hands and arms convulse as he tries to come to terms with what I just did to him and what he just ate. Ah you see, to borrow a line from Forrest Gump : 'Being a toilet slave is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2474 kb/s
Duration : 00:05:06
File Size : 94 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Mastrubation of the pussy to a sweet orgasm and immediately start to shit on the floor ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, mastrubation, Peeing, piss, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 175 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:55
File Size : 328 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Voom 2 Extreme Ass to Mouth Panic-inducing Shit Feeding ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

I love when I push my human toilet slave's over the edge and see them panic. This is the most extreme panic inducing video that I've shot so far. The horrific sound he makes at 2:38 almost made me cum. You see I get turned on when I make a slave lose his mind like this one did. After I loaded the tiny bite sized chunks video below I couldn't shit for nearly five days. I told my slave I wanted to make a cute dancing video with shit to distract him. So he wasn't expecting five days of shit exploding out of my asshole into his mouth which was perfectly sealed over my asshole. Watch the very bottom of his throat bulge with my shit and then quickly disappear down his stomach as the continuous explosion fed about 1kg of my poo directly into his stomach. When his body shivered and convulsed, fuck I felt like Michelangelo putting the last stroke on the Sistine Chapel, a masterpiece of a human toilet training video. This one will go viral, I guarantee it.

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2506 kb/s
Duration : 00:04:43
File Size : 88 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Voom 3 Explosive Ass to Mouth Shit Feeding and Facesitting ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

27 minutes of pure toilet slavery with yet another inescapable ass-to-mouth perfect seal - this time in my brand new brutally harsh face sitting / toilet chair. If you thought VOOM 1! and VOOM 2! made my slave panic, then you're in for a treat because this shit feeding experience - as my fans have emailed me saying is the greatest shit feeding clip of all time. You don't have to have seen VOOM 1! and VOOM 2! to appreciate VOOM 3!, but your missing out on 3 perfect, no mess, ass to mouth to stomach shit feeding sessions that you cannot find anywhere else. I never give my slaves a chance to chew. Fuck chewing. Direct-to-stomach panic filled shit feeding is the hell I put my toilet slaves through, and I enjoy not just watching but feeling them tremble and shake as I push them so far beyond their accepted limits. 27 minutes of extreme face sitting and extreme shit feeding. Voom 3! is finally here, enjoy!

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2503 kb/s
Duration : 00:26:37
File Size : 496 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Voom 4 Ass to Mouth to Stomach Unstoppable Shit Feeding ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Voom 4! = Ass to Mouth, Perfect Seal, inescapable direct - to - stomach, panic inducing shit feeding. In Voom 4, because my shit is so thick and sticky I chose to let him sit there with his mouth and stomach full of my shit while I kept him hard... eventually making him pump out an orgasm as more and more clumps of shit fell onto his pumping hand. Then, after he orgasmed... I just left him to sit there like that, laughing at him as he began to heave and vomit as his dick and desire to be my human toilet shrunk in unison. Voom 4! - it's hot. It's sexy. It's cruel. It's horrifying. It's the most humiliating type of human toilet slavery.

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2507 kb/s
Duration : 00:21:19
File Size : 398 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Voom 5 Explosive Ass to Mouth Shit Feeding and Facesitting ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Another 30 minutes of pure panic inducing toilet slavery. Shit feeding with my 5th inescapable ass-to-mouth perfect seal delivery method- and once again after breaking him in my brutally harsh face sitting / toilet chair. If you thought VOOM 1,2,3 AND 4 made my slave panic, well this shit feeding experience surpasses even those - as once again my fans have emailed me saying VOOM 5! is the greatest shit feeding clip of all time. I've improved on VOOM 1-4 's no mess, ass to mouth to stomach panic inducing shit feeding sessions that you cannot find anywhere else. I never give my slaves a chance to chew. Fuck chewing. Fuck spillage. Direct-to-stomach panic filled shit feeding is the hell I put my toilet slaves through, and I enjoy not just watching but feeling them tremble and shake as I push them so far beyond their accepted limits. My slave convulses while crying at the end of VOOM 5 and I lean down to whisper in his ear I don't fucking care. Voom 5! is finally here, enjoy!

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2466 kb/s
Duration : 00:25:33
File Size : 469 MB

Download

VipCock

Mistress Wael - Voom 6 Inescapable Ass to Mouth Panic-inducing Shit Feeding ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

VOOM 6! has it all. 1) Sexy waterboarding style piss feeding. Followed by 2) Direct ass to mouth fart feeding - 5 shots in total... and then of course... fully restrained, ass to mouth inescapable feeding and explosive shit feeding. Usually there's no mess when I feed - the position automatically bypasses the throat's gag reflex and allows a great portion to instantly hit the stomach... HOWEVER... VOOM 6 has SO MUCH SHIT that it filled both his stomach and his mouth! It made the bitch cry, and if I can make toilet slaves whimper, well I've done my job. Enjoy. Oh and think... that could be you, if you had the balls to volunteer. :)

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 2510 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:49
File Size : 351 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Close up of my morning toilet as I shit look at this ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, Close up, Peeing, piss, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 92.7 kb/s
Duration : 00:07:21
File Size : 818 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Posing, masturbation and morning toilet of a depraved young girl ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, Close up, Peeing, piss, Posing, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 226 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:21
File Size : 909 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Today I have loose stools and a lot of urine from my pussy

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, Close up, Peeing, piss, Clips
Video : AVC, 1600x896, 20.510 FPS, 8154 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 176 kb/s
Duration : 00:03:51
File Size : 230 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - My next close-up toilet peeing and pooping! ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, Close up, Peeing, piss, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 106 kb/s
Duration : 00:05:10
File Size : 555 MB

Download
-----------------------------------------------------

VipCock

Mistress Anna - New SUMMER 2022 Series. Episode 5 ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

The summer is here again and my best toilet slave will eat my shit all month!

I have big shit for you slave, it is long Chorizo shit and you will eat it all. I will make sure that you will eat it.. You don't have a choice! First my piss and after that, I will fill your mouth with this big chorizo!
It is Day5 of your new diet plan! I am strict and as I said you will eat healthy food .. haha shit eater.

Genre : Scat, shit eating, shit feeding, humiliation, human toilet, ass worship, cbt, toilet.slavery, smoking, whipping, 1080p
Name : Mistress Anna
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:15:49
File Size : 1.14 GB

Download

VipCock

Mistress Anna - New SUMMER 2022 Series. Episode 6 ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

The summer is here again and my best toilet slave will eat my shit all month!

No Mercy ! I have a huge log and you will have to take it and swallow it! yes this 10-inch rope will go in your mouth and when its full, on your face! But there will be no mercy for you shit eater! I will foorce this big pile of shit in your mouth and whip you until you swallow and keep all of it down! Day6 of eating my shit and the end is not even close! Better get use to that, coz this will be the only food you will get , oh and my piss too. OPEN!
If you want to replace him and try his diet write me slave!

Genre : Scat, shit eating, shit feeding, humiliation, human toilet, ass worship, cbt, toilet.slavery, smoking, whipping, 1080p
Name : Mistress Anna
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9984 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:59
File Size : 810 MB

Download

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩