Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Amazing Hot SCAT! - Crap face - Crap cock - Eat shit fuck shit - Fetish Experimental (UpD)

VipCock

Mistress Anna - New SUMMER 2022 Series. Episode 7 ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

The summer is here again and my best toilet slave will eat my shit all month!

OMG, I can't hold it anymore .. I hold my shit for 3 days it's so much ... My slave is ready to eat he is hungry it is his day 7 of eating my shit. But this time my shit is huge, 3 portions, first is a hard big fat chunk of shit and when he swallows I push another big turd with a long tail of creamy shit after it. He can't take so much I know.. he swallows everything but I have more... diarrhoea for dessert and he can't take it I know... So I am using my spoon to push all the shit in his throw... and when he swallo all he VOMIT ... haha
- It is too much Goddess! Please!

Genre : Scat, shit eating, shit feeding, humiliation, human toilet, ass worship, cbt, toilet.slavery, smoking, whipping, 1080p
Name : Mistress Anna
Year of release : 2022
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:41
File Size : 789 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

VipCock

Mistress Anna - New SUMMER 2022 Series. Episode 8 ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Last video for 2022 and the last video of this Series.
Must have video!

The summer is here again and my best toilet slave will eat my shit all month!

I am with a headache and pain in my belly this morning! I ate spicy food with Jalapeno yesterday and now I have to release this hot SHIT. Slave if I have pain you should have double! You will take my huge log in your mouth! My turd intruded into his mouth, it is a big, fat, yellow snake and I know it's spicy... But to be sure I add some Jalapeno directly on the top of my shit while he is eating! Its so hot that he can't keep it down! It's burning his throw and he vomits... I am gonna make him eat again from the floor and will punish this pig!

Genre : Scat, shit eating, shit feeding, humiliation, human toilet, ass worship, cbt, toilet.slavery, smoking, whipping, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Duration : 00:09:42
File Size : 717 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

VipCock

Mistress Anna - Ass sniffing Farting & SHITTING ~ FullHD 1080p

I started to push hoping that would make me shit. I sat there patiently waiting for the shit to come. Out of nowhere came this huge fart and with it came this huge log of shit. I could hear him struggling under me. I guess it came out a little too quick. Haha that�s alright he will learn. Keep eating toilet, I think you�re going to get a big tasty dinner tonight.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Shit eating, Shit in mouth, Humiliation, Human toilet, Toilet Slavery, Farting, Femdom, Mistress, 1080p
Year of release : 2018
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 9982 kb/s
Duration : 00:07:50
File Size : 579 MB

Download

VipCock

QS - Hairy Poo ~ 4K 2160p

Screenshots:

QS hasn�t shaved her pussyhair for several months. She sits in a long dildo put on a transparent chair while pushing out a boozy chocolate induced shit/diarrhea mix, which she spreads into her hairy pussy. After that she dips the dildo in the shit and pushes it up into her vagina, repeating the dipping several times. Then she stuffs the remaining shit up into her vagina and finally she pushes it out.

Genre : Scat, Toys, Vibrator, 2160p
Name : QS
Year of release : 2021
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 30.000 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:20:40
File Size : 2.21 GB

Download

VipCock

QS and Nazryana - BLONDE BRAID BLUES ~ 4K 2160p

Screenshots:

This is our first direct lesbian shitting in mouth scat experience with Nazryana. For starters, I have to clarify that since it�s not always trivial to shit on demand, we had to use some liquor filled bonbons as a catalyst to induce bowel movements, so what you see in the movie is not fake shit but a mixture of diarrhea, shit, bonbons and liquor. The strong gag reflexes will surely prove it for you, lol

Genre : Scat, Toys, Vibrator, 2160p
Name : QS, Nazryana
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 30.000 FPS, 19.4 Mb/s
Duration : 00:24:10
File Size : 3.30 GB

Download

VipCock

Azzurra - SHITTY XMAS ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Azzurra�s Christmas celebration session. It was a shivering cold afternoon in december. She shat on a garland nest of orb ornaments then pushed the shitty orbs into her vagina. After some orb shuffling the garland followed them up into her hole. Finally she grabbed a massager gun and oscillated herself into some massive orgasms while drooling shity salvia.

Genre : Scat, Toys, Vibrator, 1080p
Name : Azzurra
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s
Duration : 00:27:53
File Size : 1.39 GB

Download

VipCock

QS- SHITTY SYRINGE ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Azzurra�s Christmas celebration session. It was a shivering cold afternoon in december. She shat on a garland nest of orb ornaments then pushed the shitty orbs into her vagina. After some orb shuffling the garland followed them up into her hole. Finally she grabbed a massager gun and oscillated herself into some massive orgasms while drooling shity salvia.

Genre : Scat, Toys, Vibrator, Self fisting, 1080p
Name : QS
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:41
File Size : 955 MB

Download

VipCock

JAV Scat - Secret SM Video Of A Certain University Professor Vol. 1 - ACZD-042 ~ Year 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

This man is a villain. An innocent student is led into a closed room and given an enema. Teaching obscene SM to a chaste married woman. The issued secretary of the president is in custody and has been repeatedly subjected to all kinds of bullying. University professor Maruki Sado recorded the villainous act on video. Conclusion, foreign object insertion, bondage, enema, heavy discharge, double penetration, heavy drinking of urine, gagging, nose torture, nipple abuse, anal torture... All SM is here. Recorded women Natsumi (50s, company president) A large number of clothespins received by the female president Aiko (20s, ex-campaign girl) Masochistic bondage, anal bullying with beautiful breasts Kana (20s, company executive's daughter) ) Kaoruko (40s, Kana) mother) Massive enema defecation by masochistic mother and daughter Miu (20s, art student) Insertion of anal and enema addiction into the undeveloped body of Shizuyo (40s, master of flower arrangements) Oral and verbal service Drinking urine Mugen Hell Rice (40s, Married woman) Infamous Enema, dripping large amounts of cloudy liquid.

Genre : JAV, Scat, Anal, Enema, Amateur, Shibari, Scatology, Submissive Woman, 1080p
Name : japanese

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5757 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s
Duration : 01:57:08
File Size : 4.93 GB

Download

VipCock

JAV Scat - Secret SM Video Of A Certain University Professor Vol. 2 - ACZD-059 ~ Year 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

This man is a villain. An innocent student is led into a closed room and given an enema. Teaching obscene SM to a chaste married woman. The issued secretary of the president is in custody and has been repeatedly subjected to all kinds of bullying. University professor Maruki Sado recorded the villainous act on video. Conclusion, foreign object insertion, bondage, enema, heavy discharge, double penetration, heavy drinking of urine, gagging, nose torture, nipple abuse, anal torture... All SM is here.
Recorded female Yu (age 30, est.) Return the expelled stool to the rectum and excrete it again and again. Finally insert the funnel into the anus and enema the professor's urine. After a bowel movement, insert your fingers deep into your rectum and scrape up any fecal clumps.
Maiko (40 years old, married woman) Former colleague's wife is trained to do enemas by a slave and a large number of embarrassing madams poop
Akane (20 years old, student) Former student who wanted to be restrained and treated like a sex toy
Kazuko (40 years old/married woman) After 20 years of slavery and anal torture, an enema and excretion training for an old-fashioned high-class woman is a glycerin pain teacher.

Genre : JAV, Scat, Anal, Enema, Amateur, Shibari, Pissing, Urination, Scatology, Submissive Woman, 1080p

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5678 kb/s
Duration : 02:01:56
File Size : 4.96 GB

Download

VipCock

JAV Scat - Confidential SM Video Of A Certain University Professor Vol. 3 - ACZD-070 ~ Year 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

This man is a villain. Teaching obscene SM to a chaste married woman. The president's secretary, who took office, is imprisoned, and all sorts of insults are repeated. University professor Maruki Sado recorded the villainous act on video. Imprisonment, foreign object insertion, bondage, enema, forced defecation, double penetration, forced piss drinking, gagging, nose torture, nipple abuse, anal torture... SM is all here.
Reiko (age 40, bureaucrat's wife) A famous married woman who craves careless and immoral acts in response to the overly strict discipline she received as a child. The body of a mature scatomazo is writhing from anal acts, enema and lubrication in bondage.
Nanako (30 years old, teacher) A chubby, married teacher wanted to be a sex slave with a personality different from her everyday life. Wide-step enema delivery and masochism with the humiliation and shame of drinking and urinating.
Maki (40 years old, employee of the organization) She is a good woman who serves her faith, but when she suffers from masochistic seizures, she degenerates into a masochistic pig who serves a sadist.
Shihoko (30 years old, married woman) An illusion of masochism dormant in the heart of a housewife who lived an ordinary life. I wake up to anal sensations with enema torture and anal fingering.

Genre : JAV, Scat, Anal, Humiliation, Enema, Amateur, Shibari, Urination, Scatology, Submissive Woman, 1080p

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5751 kb/s
Duration : 02:08:41
File Size : 5.30 GB

Download

VipCock

JAV Scat - Confidential SM Video Of A Certain University Professor Vol. 4 - ACZD-079 ~ Year 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Masochistic ladies trapped in the trap of sadistic professor Maruki Sado.

Genre : JAV, Scat, Anal, Humiliation, Enema, Amateur, Shibari, Urination, Scatology, Submissive Woman, 1080p

Year of release : 2023

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5201 kb/s
Duration : 02:03:55
File Size : 4.62 GB

Download

VipCock

JAV Scat - Iori - Incontinence Pantypooping - ACZD-078 ~ Year 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Leakage of poop with clothes. Excited by such an act, a woman, Iori, debauched by exposing a figure covered with pollution on a video camera. Pricks figs, answering an interview ...

Genre : JAV Scat, Anal, Solowork, Humiliation, Scat, Enema, Urination, Scatology, Submissive Woman, 1080p
Name : Iori

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4605 kb/s
Duration : 02:10:17
File Size : 4.32 GB

Download

VipCock

HouseofEra - Dirty pussy and ass - Dirty Masturbation on Period with Shit ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

I masturbate on my period. It was a dirty masturbation, during which I wanted to poop � You will see my dirty cunt and my shit.

Genre : Scat, Poop Videos, Period Play, Toys, 1080p
Name : HouseofEra
File Type: WMV
Video : WMV2, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 7247 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:21:46
File Size : 1.18 GB

Download

VipCock

HouseofEra - Scat and Smearing - Shitty Feet and Cockbox Footjob POV ~ 2023 / 4K 2160p

Screenshots:

I gave myself an enema and then took a shit on his cock. I smear my shit on his cock, stepping barefoot on his cock and balls. I slap his cock with my feet and jerk off until he cums mixing his cum with my shit and piss. POV.

Genre : Scat, Piss, Diarrhea, Big shit, Footjob, Domination, Smearing, 2160p
Name : HouseofEra
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 30.000 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:41
File Size : 1.68 GB

Download

VipCock

Miss Medea Mortelle and Yara - Germany Bizzare Scat - 2 Fetish Ladies Give Him Scat ~ 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Two ladies and a fetishist live out their kinky scat fantasies, uninhibited, unconventional and very very sexy... Yara and I start to tease Cosmo by dancing on the pole for him. Lasciviously we present him our asses, which our scat toilet is about to worship. We allow him to touch and kiss our glorious butts. Then I sit on his face and Yara places herself on his hard cock. Through facesitting and cock stimulation we prepare our toilet to receive our shit soon. Now Yara also places herself with her ass on his face. I take off my panties and stand directly over his cock with my butt cheeks wide-spread. I directly shit on his cock while Cosmo and massages my shit load further and further into his cock. Now I sit down on his face again, because he has to lick my dirty ass hole clean. Yara watches if he does it right. Now Yara squats over his mouth and presses out her load of poop While Yara gives him scat from the source, Cosmo cums right into my shit, which still covers his dick. Of course we show close-ups of the mess on his cock as well as in his mouth...

Genre : Scat, shit eating, shit feeding, shit in mouth, handjob, human toilet, latex, toilet humiliation, toilet slave, femdom, faceshitting, face sitting, 1080p
Name : Miss Medea Mortelle, Yara
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 3200 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 105 kb/s
Duration : 00:14:30
File Size : 344 MB

Download

VipCock

Miss Medea Mortelle, Mistress Gaia - Germany Bizzare Scat - Contest with Mistress Gaia ~ 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Today Mistress Gaia and I make a contest to find out which one of our slaves is the best shit-eater. Whoever will swallow the poop of his mistress the fastet will win and gets a reward. First we tease our slaves with facesitting. Both Mistress Gaia and I are eager to win this contest & our slaves will feel it! We piss our pee into a container, so we can flush the toilet appropriately. Finally the big moment has arrived. We place our divine asses over our slaves mouths and tell them to open big! You will see both my shit and Mistress Gaia shitting right into our toilet slave?s mouth. We will show you close-ups from our shit in their mouths. The color looks so different! Then we give the kick-off and encourage them to eat as fast as they can. Find out for yourself who wins this shit-eating contest and what happens to the winner.

Genre : Scat, shit eating, shit feeding, shit in mouth, piss, piss drinking, handjob, human toilet, latex, toilet humiliation, toilet slave, femdom, faceshitting, face sitting, 1080p
Name : Miss Medea Mortelle, Mistress Gaia
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5138 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:06
File Size : 454 MB

Download

VipCock

Miss Medea Mortelle - Germany Bizzare Scat - Punishing You with Scat ~ 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Why are there cum stains in my bed? Aren�t you ashamed of jerking off in the bed of your own step-***? If you don�t want me to tell on you, then you will have to endure my punishment. First get on your knees and tell me if the sheets smelled just like my ass? I know that my cute school girl outfit turns you on & I will use it against you. To begin with, I will press my butt right into your face and make you to lick my asshole. But that�s not enough. You need a real punishment for your perverted wanking. Do not even try to resist, or I�ll tell everyone. So open your mouth, because I really need to take a shit. You�ll be my filthy toilet as a punishment. I�ll make you eat my poop. And don�t forget: You are the pervert here, not me!

Genre : Scat, shitting, efro, human toilet, pov, toilet humiliation, toilet slave, femdom, femdom pov, 1080p
Name : Miss Medea Mortelle
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3976 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 101 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:19
File Size : 302 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Relief and Smear ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, Close up, Peeing, piss, 720p
Name : Missellie8
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:00
File Size : 329 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - Dirty Handjob Tease ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, Close up, Peeing, piss, Toys, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5943 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 148 kb/s
Duration : 00:04:37
File Size : 202 MB

Download

VipCock

Missellie8 (aka Ellie Shae) - IBS Diaries Compilation ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, poo, Close up, Peeing, piss, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 140 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:26
File Size : 251 MB

Download

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩