Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation!

alexA

The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

Cast: Bonnie Rotten ,James Deen
Genres: Kinky ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Hair Pulling ,bottom ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,19-Year-Old ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she'll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie's fast and furious lifestyle expires when she's captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.
Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She's incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

alexA

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy. Just a strict bondage tie and running an endless train of every single hole until this big breasted slut crumbles like wet cardboard.

We have fucked her limp and cross eyed. She is blasted out of her mind and muttering nonsense fragments, covered in her own cum and drool. She is completely overloaded. Her three holes did not last against two dicks. This is what conquered by cock looks like. The lights are on but nobody is home. Rain is a vacant house.

The breath play, the bondage, the deepthroat, the massive squirting orgasms, the pounding anal and deep dicking does the trick. Rain is ragdoll fucked to oblivion and actually has to safeword out. We have never had someone safeword off the dick before, but there is a first time for everything. This is what sexually broken looks like, a perfect case study. Today is a day Rain will not be forgetting any time soon. If she can remember any of it that is...

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

alexA

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

alexA

The procedure

Release Year: 2024

Capably went he his hubschen and servile slaves under the application of tools like whip, hei? to em wax

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:50
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 778.0 MB

Download The procedure

alexA

Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Quiet, secluded, perfect for place to get away from it all. No people, just the occasional bird flying by. The old trailer may be a little run-down, but that pole looked just perfect for what Sandra had in mind for a surprise on date night. Later, she drove up with her girlfriend and a big bag of 'supplies' and set to making the evening one to remember! Brenda can only imagine as she waits to see what's in store, tied to the pole in rope that bites and grips her curves, digging in deep at the crotch of her pantyhose as she struggles to take weight off first one stiletto-d sole, then shifts to her other high heeled foot. The lesbian lovers enjoy the sensations as their bare breasts press together, Sandra squeezing handfuls of each MILFs massive mammaries and tweaking their swollen nipples. Then one after the other they cum, as the pretty pair share a Hitachi wand on their nylon clad clits!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda

alexA

Gorgeous All Natural 19 Year Old Newbie Chained to the Wall

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: First Timers ,Submission ,Brunette ,Metal Bondage ,19-Year-Old ,natural boobs ,the wall ,Couple ,BDSM ,shaved

We've extended our warm Device Bondage welcome to the lovely 19 year old Iona Grace. This sweet little lady is just beautiful, with a firm, curvy body and natural DD tits. Standing spread, we chain her against the wall with minimal, but very effective, metal. This girl is not going anywhere.
Obviously we can't resist fucking with those incredible tits. We rubber band those big ole boobies, turning them into pink globes. Perfect targets for whips and floggers. We clamp down on Iona's sensitive nipples and touch our Hitachi to them to elicit some special noises from our special lady.
By now Iona's pink pussy is swollen and dripping, so we finger fuck a couple of orgasms out of her. Then we break out the cane and fill Iona's swollen pink cunt with a dick and vibe, so we can enjoy watching this charming woman cum in bondage. Welcome, Iona.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 509.7 MB

Download Gorgeous All Natural 19 Year Old Newbie Chained to the Wall

alexA

Sklavin Melanie Part 4

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

alexA

Polka Dot Nightie

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie

alexA

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. Ot wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort.
Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full force. We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up.
She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the ecstasy is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

alexA

House Of Decadence

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.

Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

alexA

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!

Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

alexA

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

alexA

The Missing Drugs

Lover of beauty (on the figure, so exactly) Cindy, for a long time, hidden from the beloved that is a drug dealer.
And she, naive, thinking that the house on the ruble and, above all, elegant black coat - they bought on the average salary of a librarian.
One day, to pay Cindy Barber, he stole from the "kingpin" (his name in the film is not disclosed).
Cindy is kidnapped and politely ask, "Where is your lover Deval " ?.
She is silent.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Missing Drugs

alexA

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

alexA

Pumpkin Spice

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice

alexA

Tale of the desperate blonde - part 1

The rumor about the new law against women is spreading across the city very fast. Due to this cruel law, some unlucky women will be imprisoned for a period, furthermore, before being sent to the other side of the impassable bars of the prison, each woman will be threatened unmercifully. Innocent Mia is one of those unlucky women, and just after the approval of the law, she was caught in the middle of the street and brought in front of Dr Lomp, the chief punishment officer. Everybody has heard of this guy, and finally has a chance to meet his cruelty. Watch the first part of Mia's unbearable punishment and enjoy the blonde's silent tears.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8285kbps

File size: 973.6 MB

Download Tale of the desperate blonde - part 1

alexA

Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Eddie Jaye ,Donny Sins
Genres: Petite ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Double Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Submission ,black hair ,Black

Ana Foxxx is questioning her relationship with hubby Eddie Jaye. Even though she loves him more than anything there is something lacking in the sex and she's thinking about other men.Wearing a silky kimono with hardly anything underneath Ana writes all about her secret desires in her private diary but Eddie senses something odd or different about her lately so he takes a risk and sneaks a peak at her journal. Sure enough his worst fears have come true so he devises a plan to see just how loyal his sexy wife is. When Eddie sends best friend Donny Sins over to visit Ana he convinces her he's been fantasizing about getting together and Ana takes the bait! At first she is reluctant but then all hell breaks loose and she and Donny are hitting it hard on the bed in the master bedroom. Donny spreads Ana's long, smooth, toned legs and licks her pussy . He peels her dress off and reveals her small firm natural tits and then flips her over on her stomach to suck his dick with gusto. She jerks his cock with her hands and takes it deep down her throat to get him rock hard. Finally he fucks her with his long firm cock and she is loving it. She plays with her clit as he fucks her and she almost cums. But while they are passionately kissing Mr. Eddie Jaye busts in and catches them in the act. Uh oh things are gonna get crazy. Eddie takes charge and tells them both what is going to happen and kinkiness ensues. First foxy Ana is gonna get tied up cuz thats how she likes it. They bind her up with rope and take her from both ends. Eddie fucks his wife's already wet, fucked pussy while Donny stuffs his cock down Ana's throat and gets a solid, sloppy knob job. They take turns with her slutty holes and then put her on all fours in doggie and keep fucking her brains out. She sucks dick while getting her pussy pounded and then she mounts Eddie and bounces her little ass all over his thick dick. While she's cowgirl fucking her man Donny fills Ana's asshole with his long hard cock and she savors the hardcore double penetration. Back on the bed Eddie and Donny fill her holes and they fuck and suck and get this dirty slut off in all the best ways until they each shoot their hot loads all over her pussy. What a good husband to give his wife exactly what she needs. This Sex and Submission is brought to you by JP 'The Pope".

Duration: 48:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked

alexA

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

alexA

KinkyCore - Video 644

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The angry mob boss then "checks her for wires" with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she's not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 367.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 644

alexA

Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Cast: Ella Nova ,The Pope
Genres: Tattoo ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Predicament Bondage ,Fingering

We begin with Ella standing with her hands above her head. The anxiety is rising as she struggles to free herself. She's not going anywhere and she knows it, but that doesn't make her stop. Her pale skin is turned red quickly as she is tormented with impact. Her ropes become very confining as the scene goes on and the torment follows the same pattern.
Ella is now in a hogtie with her hands bound to her thighs. She is caned and then slowly pulled into the air. This predicament will make it harder and harder for her to maintain or breathe. The torment continues and she eventually is barely on the box any longer.
We spread this little slut out wide and attempt to fist her hungry cunt. She begs to be fisted, then she pleads for it to stop, but then orgasms as her pussy is stuffed to maximum capacity with The Pope's massive fist.

Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩