Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation!

alexA

Felonie

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy. Another orgasm, and another. Pd slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion. Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Felonie

alexA

Bondage Monkey Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bondage Monkey Part 3

alexA

The Role Reversal Game

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: BDSM ,brunet ,shaved ,Submission ,Role Play ,MILF ,Vaginal Penetration ,switch ,toned ,Anal

Simone Sonay is our sexy MILF prison warden who always gets what she wants from the prisoners. This time, she wants prisoner Ramon Nomar to give her exactly what she wants, to be treated like a filthy whore! In his cell, she gets roughed up, face fucked, tied up and sodomized, fulfilling her own twisted fantasy!

Duration: 53:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Role Reversal Game

alexA

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

alexA

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

alexA

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don't miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

alexA

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

alexA

The Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Liz Rainbow ,Max Cortes ,Amber Deen
Genres: Humiliation ,unshaved ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Leather ,Gag ,Anal ,big dick ,Dominatrix

The hot, young, brunette Liz Rainbow with her pale tight skin and insatiable appetite for public display is back again for more humiliation and hard fucking. Liz Rainbow is the Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona! It's a sweaty hot summer day in the busy tourist public destination of Barcelona and Steve Holmes is ready for a fuck fest. His stunning perky beautiful blonde model dominatrix Amber Deen is ready to show off her new slut pet. Liz Rainbow is in a see through blue polka dot dress with absolutely no underwear. Everyone can see this beauty on full display. Restrained in tight leather bondage and mouth gag, this bdsm slave is ready to serve the public. Crawling on her hands knees in front of huge crowds deserves a reward and Steve knows exactly what to deliver on a hot summer Barcelona day. A full three scoops of gelato smashed right on her pathetic slut head and paraded around with her skirt up for everyone to see what she has to offer. To beat the heat they get of the hot sun and go to a dirty crowded bar for a . Steve knows the best way to pay of his tab is offering his fuck toy for payment. She gladly sucks down, spits, licks, fucks, and takes it for full payment. Gagging all over huge cocks, she then has to clean the patrons filthy feet, before letting them spank her round ass. Steve offers Liz a challenge to make the mistress Amber come. Hot lesbian ass licking and pussy eating is followed by vigorous fingering to get Amber off. There is of course punishment to follow and Steve trains this little slut with his cane with hard corporal punishment leaving her ass bright red. Deep hard fucking follows and this gets the crowd wild and the bar turns into a classic hot summer Barcelona fuckfest. Everyone wants a piece of this wet action. Finally to finish off this slut she is drenched in a face full of hot thick cum.

Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona

alexA

Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

Yes, that's correct! We have Little Caprice and we tied her up in pink rope! We even gagged her with a shiny pink ballgag! This girl is gorgeous, and even more so in pink rope bondage!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

Download Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

alexA

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

alexA

Ariel X Beatufied

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: slim ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,Gag ,Fingering ,Handler

There are some people who do not understand why you would take a beautiful women and distort her looks. There are those who don't understand why you would gag them or make them look anything but "normal".
In their world, beautiful women are not bound and made to suffer and then made to cum. It just isn't done.
In our world we can do it all, taking a beautiful woman and stripping that beauty and modifying her look, it is one of the most humiliating things you can do to a person. Then publish and put it out for the world to see and the humiliation is complete.
Well, not complete until you make them cum, torment their feet, and make them beg you to have mercy on their oversensitive clit, as yet another orgasm is ripped from their helpless body.

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 356.3 MB

Download Ariel X Beatufied

alexA

Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Release Year: 2024

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in to constrain tears

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Realspanking - Southern Strappings

alexA

Yana - tied up in the woods

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn't run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Yana - tied up in the woods

alexA

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

alexA

Figging: Fucking with Ginger

Cast: Danarama ,Dee Williams
Genres: natural boobs ,brunet ,Dildo ,big dick ,Latinx ,Big Tits ,slim ,Straight ,Submission ,buttplug

Figging (using freshly peeled ginger as a buttplug or dildo) creates an intense burning sensation in the ass, cunt, urethra or any mucus membrane it contacts. Discover how to use this 100% natural heat to spice up your Dominance and submission. Danarama shows how to choose, peel, carve, and insert ginger. Its heat is safer and more predictable than artificial heating and cooling gels, and Darling shows how it can be way more stimulating, imaginative, and orgasmic, as she uses the ginger to fuck herself in the pussy and ass. It's figging double-penetration!

Duration: 33:36

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Figging: Fucking with Ginger

alexA

Pussy - Prison Strap

Cast: Pussy
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in Hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in Hell!

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pussy - Prison Strap

alexA

A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Nikki Darling
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Electric Dildo ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Crop ,Straight ,slim ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Femdom

Lea Lexis finishes off Nikki Darling with this severe bondage and electro-corporal set-up. Nikki is one tough babe, and in this position, she works hard for her mistress. Lea has her tied up in a standing spread eagle. Nicki is covered with the EMS pads and they work her arms, legs, and stomach until she is sweating and writhing, showing off her slim, muscled body. Lea also turns up the electricity on the plug that is shocking and pulsing in Nikki's bound cunt. Lea has left Nikki's nipples exposed so she can lick and tease them, pinch and crop them. This torment is sweet for Nikki, one of the toughest Electrosluts you have ever seen.

Duration: 30:43

File size: 1.1 GB

Download A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling

alexA

Abigail Dupree Slave Share

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Abigail Dupree Slave Share

alexA

Starlight On A Pole

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

Download Starlight On A Pole

alexA

Bondage Bimbos Bamboo Bound

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Tara Lynn Foxx
Genres: Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,Ass Hook ,Straight ,Ball Gag ,toned ,shaved ,Domination ,Bondage

The veteran Dana DeArmond & newcomer Tara Lynn Fox are faced with some compromising positions and made to pleasure each other as they endure their own pain/pleasure. Connected nipple to nipple, pussy to pussy and ass hook to ass hook mouth to cunt etc, etc.
Made to watch what is happening to each other up close & personal, they are powerless to stop the orgasms ripped from each other & themselves.

Duration: 57:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Bimbos Bamboo Bound

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩