Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Sado-Ladies - A Very Cruel Caning - Mistress Madita, Mistress Chloe

Here we have another phantastic hard action clip starring beautiful goddesses Mistress Madita pain and Mistress Chloe. Mistress Madita calls her dark skinned good shaped slave to crawl over and announcing to him that her friend Mistress Chloe wants to have some fun with him by giving him a good hard punsihment with the cane (Mistress Madita has a nice accident btw. As you can hear very good here).

So Mistress Chloe will use 2 different rattan canes. One is slightly thicker then the other one that is more stingy. But anyway - as this was one of the last clips we did and Mistress Chloe felt she didnt punish hard enough the slaves in previous clips she wanted to dish out a really good hard caning. And puuuhh. whoever watched Mistress Chloe caning when beeing in the mood to cane will know that there are very hard minutes in front of the slave. As nearly usual she will break one cane on the ass of the slave. With dark coloured slaves its always interesting to see the skin reaktion when get punished. The stripes applying are not going to be red first, they are going to get white. In the end the slave is really broken by the cruel caning!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Caning, Cane, Canes, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Canning, Dual Domination, Mistress Madita, Mistress Chloe, Chloe, Madita, Mistress, Double Domination, Interracial

File name:Sado-Ladies_-_A_Very_Cruel_Caning.mp4
File Size: 174 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3093 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Sado-Ladies_-_A_Very_Cruel_Caning.mp4

newageofx

Sado-Ladies - The Balance Game Of Pain - Stella, Nemesis - Caning

In this clip both ladies wearing leather and boots and nemesis announces that she has an idea: "i love my slave to balance a glas of water. when he drops the water on the ground he gets punished."

So they call both of her slaves to crawl into the room. one is misused as a human chair, while the other one has to hold the water. both sadists irritate the slave by tipping on his stretched arm, so the water drops down easily. they do it, cuz they just want to beat him. the slave talks back and says, it is unfair, but soon he gets harder strokes then. he is also ordered to lick the water off the ground, still has to hold the glas in the air. after all that faults he get a serious whipping in the end and good hard 50 strokes from both ladies. in the end both slaves are ordered to stay where they are for the next few hours! superhot class aaa+++ femdom with 2 beautiful sadistic mistresses!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Boots, High Heels, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Leather, Gloves, Blond Hair, Countess Stella, Mistress Nemesis, Nemesis, Stella, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Sado-Ladies_-_The_Balance_Game_Of_Pain.mp4
File Size: 200 MB
Duration: 00:08:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3201 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sado-Ladies_-_The_Balance_Game_Of_Pain.mp4

newageofx

Bondage Angel - Headscissors Domination In Spandex Leggings (720 HD) - Scissor

The head of a slave trapped between my thighs. I have done video based on the script and the user wishes. It's my first experience with this practice. I'm wearing spandex leggings. I am tormented slave successively in three positions.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Angel, Headscissors, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Spandex Leggings, Leggings, Smothering, Smother

File name:Bondage_Angel_-_Headscissors_Domination_In_Spandex_Leggings__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 242 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3256 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bondage_Angel_-_Headscissors_Domination_In_Spandex_Leggings__720_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Severe Sex Films - Charlotte Sartre - Goth Cuckold

Can Lance fuck Charlotte forever? It sure seems like it to poor Tony, who's made to watch as they keep going, and going and going, with Charlotte in ecstasy, bouncing on Lance's huge cock. They do let Tony get into the action just a little bit by allowing him to taste Charlotte's pussy juice - by licking it off Lance's dick. Finally, Charlotte gives Lance another blowjob and then opens wide to get Lance's load. And spits some into Tony's mouth. And then they invite him to snuggle on the bed with them, as Tony realizes this is not a one-time thing but his new reality.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cum in Mouth, Charlotte Sartre

File name:Severe_Sex_Films_-_Charlotte_Sartre_-_Goth_Cuckold.mp4
File Size: 428 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Severe_Sex_Films_-_Charlotte_Sartre_-_Goth_Cuckold.mp4

newageofx

SubbyHubby - Stevie and Shae Chastity Teasing - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Shae, Stevie, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Stockings, Nylons

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Chastity_Teasing.mp4
File Size: 648 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Chastity_Teasing.mp4

newageofx

SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Ass_Worhip

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Shae, Stevie, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Stockings, Nylons

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Ass_Worhip.mp4
File Size: 496 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Ass_Worhip.mp4

newageofx

Sweet Femdom - Breaking in a New Toy - Mona Wales, Daisy Ducati - Pegging

Mona Wales is sitting on Lance's face while Daisy Ducati says, "I don't see why we need a man, we have so many wonderful toys already."

Mona replies, "But we could train him to be useful."

They decide to have a race. Mona will ride Lance's face while he licks her pussy, and Daisy will straddle his hips and use a hitachi magic wand vibrator on her pussy (vibrating against his balls at the same time). Whichever lady cums first, wins.

If Lance doesn't get Mona off before the vibrator gets Daisy off, they are going to punish him with some Mona's big strap-on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Sweet Femdom, Boots, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Mona Wales, Daisy Ducati, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Sweet_Femdom_-_Breaking_in_a_New_Toy.mp4
File Size: 506 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:22:36
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet_Femdom_-_Breaking_in_a_New_Toy.mp4

newageofx

The English Mansion - Princess Aurora - Welcome To The BDSM Machine - Complete Movie

Mistress Aurora is using the advanced system bench to hold her slave down, she has so much to do to him, she decided to let him view the action live, as it happens, through the camera and monitor. He is made to watch his own CBT and cock torment, as she slaps, whips and electro stimulates his hard, precum dripping dick. She then adds further and further torment machines, the vibe, violet wand and fucking machine stimulating until he shoots a massive ruined orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Princess Aurora, BDSM, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress, Aurora, Anal Fucking, Fucking Machine, CBT, Electic Play, Electic, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Bondage Table, Clamping Pegs, Cock Electric, Cock Gag, Cock Teasing, Cock Vibrator, Cum High Tech BDSM Bench, Made to Watch, Prostate Vibrator, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Slavecam, Spitroast, Violet Wand

File name:Welcome_To_The_BDSM_Machine_complete.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:30:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4502 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Welcome_To_The_BDSM_Machine_complete.mp4

newageofx

The Venus Girls - Cherie DeVille - Don't Even Fucking Think About Cumming Inside Step-Mommy

STEP-MOMMY ONLY LIKES BLACK COCK. CHERIE HAS A DATE TONIGHT, SO SHE MUST MAKE JUNIOR GO TO BE EARLY. She is going to fuck 2 cocks tonight, but only one gets to cum. A Big Cock is going to cum in her ass tonight. After you've finished cleaning the toilet and doing all your chores, She takes your toilet bowl brush off your face and puts you to bed. Cherie makes sure that your cock will stay rock hard all night and that ONLY STEP-MOMMY GETS TO PLAY WITH IT. Now Junior can hear Mommy getting pounded with Dick, hear her choking on Cock and listen to Her cum. After Her Ass gets a cream pie, She wakes-up Junior to play GUESS WHATS IN MOMMIES ASS. Junior has to eat it all out, every drop. Mommy is going to check with her finger in her ass to see if there is any cum left. If there is, She is not going to play with you cock. Once Her Ass is clean, She fucks Junior, riding his hard cock until Step-Mommy gets pleasure, but DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT CUMMING IN MOMMY! Mommy has rules for your cock. Number one is no cumming without her permission. You know what happens to naughty boys who cum before Mommy wants them to. Your cock must be punished. When She hears your heavy breathing, She bites down on your cock. If your fucking dare to cum, Mommy is going to mess with your sensitive cock until you scream.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Venus Girls, Cherie DeVille, Blowjob, Handjob, Big Tits, Big Breast, Huge Boobs, Blonde, Blond Hair, Choking, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Kinky, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, POV, Pussy Worship, Shaved, Straight, Switch, Toned, Versatile, White

File name:The_Venus_Girls_-_Cherie_DeVille_-_Don_t_Even_Fucking_Think_About_Cumming_Inside_Step-Mommy.mp4
File Size: 742 MB
Duration: 00:20:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Venus_Girls_-_Cherie_DeVille_-_Don_t_Even_Fucking_Think_About_Cumming_Inside_Step-Mommy.mp4

newageofx

Under my princess - hard punishmant by Lisa and Roxy - Whipping

Lady Roxy and Princess Lisa gives Santa Claus a hard whipping lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Hard, Brutal, Lady Roxy, Princess Lisa, Roxy, Lisa, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Under_my_princess_-_hard_punishmant_by_Lisa_and_Roxy.mp4
File Size: 429 MB
Duration: 00:11:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5025 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_hard_punishmant_by_Lisa_and_Roxy.mp4

newageofx

Bffvideos - Milena Fucks Michael Face Pt.3 - Face Sitting

Michael shakes his body trying to escape but Goddess Milena loves that and keeps smashing the poor guy using her delicious butt and clits.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Braziliam, Goddess Milena, Big Butt, Ass Grinding, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:milenafuckmichaelface_pt3.mp4
File Size: 454 MB
Duration: 00:10:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

milenafuckmichaelface_pt3.mp4

newageofx

Cruel Mistresses - Trampling in a red Converse - Mistress Ariel

After kicking the slave's cock and balls to pieces, Mistress Ariel doesn't want to stop at all. She steps onthe caning bench, where the slave's private parts are there for her to trample on them brutally with her new red coverse shoes. She enjoys his suffering very much, she almost doesn't want to end it, but she knows he has to take a break before the final punishment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ariel, Ball Abuse, Mistress, Ariel, Trampling, Trample, Ball Stomping, CBT

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Trampling_in_a_red_Converse_-_Mistress_Ariel.mp4
File Size: 623 MB
Duration: 00:11:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 7062 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Trampling_in_a_red_Converse_-_Mistress_Ariel.mp4

newageofx

Cruel Punishment - Severe Femdom - Cruel session part 3 - Mistress Anette - Ballbusting

It's not a wise thing to oppose to Mistress Anette, because the punishment is severe. She smacks the slave's thighs with her wooden plank and when he is screaming, she slaps his face from both sides. Then she grabs his tiny cock and his shrunken balls and she hits them until he begs for mercy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Punishment, Mistress Anette, Bondage Male, Mistress, Anette, Bondage, CBT, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Extreme Domination

File name:Cruel_Punishment_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Cruel_session_part3_-_Mistress_Anette.mp4
File Size: 835 MB
Duration: 00:11:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 9880 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Punishment_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Cruel_session_part3_-_Mistress_Anette.mp4

newageofx

Cruel Punishment - Severe Femdom - Early morning punishments part 3 - Mistress Anette - Ballbusting

He is completely restricted from moving freely, the slave is getting his punishment from Mistress Anette. Slaps echo in the room, then she smacks his balls with her hands and then rams her knee in them. When she pulls off her high heel pumps the slave gets terrified.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslapping, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Cruel_Punishment_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Early_morning_punishments_part_3_-_Mistress_Anette.mp4
File Size: 938 MB
Duration: 00:12:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 9894 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Punishment_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Early_morning_punishments_part_3_-_Mistress_Anette.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Alice Skary - Humiliated and Punished for Being Unable To Cum - Female Domination

WARNING: This is a real, completely unscripted, uncensored, and UNCUT clip. At times, the Mistresses may be giggly, playful - gasp - actually enjoying themselves! This is NOT fake!

My sub Ally Boy is notorious for not being able to cum when permitted to. In this clip, I up the stakes a bit by telling him that just this time - if he cums, he can cum on my beautiful stocking-covered legs!

He strokes and frantically strokes, but he is unable to even get hard.

When he remains unable to perform, myself and my camera lady gently humiliate him - pointing out what a chance he is going to miss here, and ridiculing his tiny cock.

To discipline him for not being able to cum on my legs, I lock him in a "Kali's Teeth" spiked metal chastity cage, and then I penetrate him with a glass dildo covered in tabasco sauce - he has to beg for me to stop fucking his ass!

A rough, brutal, and very amateur style "gonzo" type femdom scene.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess, Alice Skary, Humiliation, Degradation, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Masturbation Humiliation

File name:Goddess_Alice_Skary_-_Humiliated_and_Punished_for_Being_Unable_To_Cum.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alice_Skary_-_Humiliated_and_Punished_for_Being_Unable_To_Cum.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Courtney - Dancing Cock - Ballbusting

My slave has come to Me without shaving! Can you believe it? Now I do not have a blank canvas to work with and I have to wade through a load of hair. So what can I do? Pull some of it out? Why not!

He needs to be prepared before I bust his balls. I want My leather BOOTS to be imprinted in his mind every time he walks. I want him to feel Me as he moves. Using all My weight to KICK him.

This is is not a clip for the fainthearted

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Dancing_Cock.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Dancing_Cock.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Courtney - Slaps 4 Strokes (1080 HD) - Ball Abuse

Slave is visiting and I want him to leave with lots of marks! I want him moaning with pain. I want him to think of Me every time he looks at his cock. he told Me that his favourite video of Mine is 'A red cock 4 Mistress' so I thought why not create a new and improved CBT clip using him for My pleasure!

I tease My slaves cock by pushing My cute leather clad ass onto it. he is so close yet so far away.

Each stroke of his cock earns at least a SLAP, a nice hard one too! he loves it but oh boy does it hurt ? I then get out My whip so I can whip his cock nice and hard, it creates some beautiful dark purple blisters so I know he will be going home and thinking of Me for weeks to come.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Whipping, CBT, Whipped, Whip, Ball Abuse

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Slaps_4_Strokes__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:11:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Slaps_4_Strokes__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Princess Brook - Swallow The Cum From My Stud (1080 HD) - Forced Bi

It's time to introduce my new stud to my pathetic slut. I'm wearing a massive black strap-on cock, and my stud holds the sluts head steady in a headlock for my while I fuck his mouth, in and out with my BBC. Stud humiliates the slut while I make him gag on my big black cock, then I tell stud to stick his cock in the sluts mouth, and to fuck his face. I hold onto sluts face and push him onto studs dick making him suck cock for me. I love making my slaves suck cock for my entertainment. Stud tells slut how pathetic he is while he's fucking his mouth. Stud and Me humiliate the slut while we both take turns to fuck his filthy pathetic mouth, and then double fuck his mouth together. I tell stud I wanna see him cum all over my sluts face. I wanna see him totally humiliated and looking like the true faggot he is, and he does! He cums right onto sluts tongue and we both force him to swallow it! We leave the filthy faggot there feeling ashamed of himself with the taste of studs fresh cum in his mouth!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Brook, Brook, Princess, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Cumeating, Sperm, Milking, Cum in Mouth, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:Princess_Brook_-_Swallow_The_Cum_From_My_Stud__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 268 MB
Duration: 00:11:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3072 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Brook_-_Swallow_The_Cum_From_My_Stud__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Reel - Liebe Geht Durch Den Stock - Full Version (1080 HD) - Caning

Since 1998, the legal code has stated that degrading educational measures, in particular physical and psychological abuse, are prohibited. Well - I never liked to follow the rules.

The cane - the main tool to lead renegade slaves back on the right path. It is a dressage by pain and fear that breaks the will of any willful serf and turns him back into a willing tool again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Reel, Boots, Caning, Cane, Caens, Canning, Hard, Brutal

File name:Reel_-_Liebe_Geht_Durch_Den_Stock_-_Full_Version__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:25:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6719 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reel_-_Liebe_Geht_Durch_Den_Stock_-_Full_Version__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Sissy Maid Spit Roast - Miss Jasmine, Lady Bellatrix - Ruined Orgasms

This candid video was shot on the fly: There is no question that sissy maid is a cock addict. Lady Bellatrix start by plugging his holes with our strapons, and since this hungry whore can't get enough we also bring in our hung stud to teabag him and gag him while we make fun of him. Sissy will get outed to his wife.what is she going to think when she watches this? My stud gets behind sissy and begins to pound his pussy hard with me in sissy's mouth. What a tight spit roast! Lots of deep fucking action until sissy get fed a mouth full of real man cum. Lady Bellatrix and I continue to taunt and humiliate our victim. Time for sissy to swallow his own RUINED orgasm and we feed him using our (superior) cocks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Jasmine, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Jasmine, Asian, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Forced Bi, Cum in Mouth, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmailing

File name:Vancouver_Kinky_Dominatrix_-_Sissy_Maid_Spit_Roast.mp4
File Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vancouver_Kinky_Dominatrix_-_Sissy_Maid_Spit_Roast.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩